MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Endless blazing fire of ruin cities, and heating ground erupt to burn the revenants and Lost to disperse.
Lost later adapted the flame, awaits for unexpected revenants to ambush behind the wall of flames.
Emily Su, Successor of the Claws and childhood friend with/secret crush on Yakumo Shinonome, rest at her crypt after her sacrifice herself to save Yakumo, Riki, and Miguel from be dispose from Juzo Mido, who experiment her to become a successor.

Mistles: City of Falling Flame Entrance, Razed Cityscape, Back Alley

Exploration

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:31 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

The dark purple mist appeared, when it's cleared Mido was holding out cold Mitsuki with bloody neck. He entered the Crypt of Claws, where one of his experiment was guarding Odelia, thankfully bind her with the ropes. Unknowing Emily Su's Successor of the Claw form was awake, she look asleep, but she wants to find out what was Mido up to. Mido dropped Mitsuki off, only to see certain item coming out of her pocket, he took a notice and picked it up to observe it, "Hmm, Lady Arachne told me about the story of legend of bonding for sharing one, she even said Vincent Angel have a weakness and trigger his darkness... it's her," he said to his experiment and place it in his pocket, already planned to provoke Vincent. He kneels down and start binding Mitsuki with the rope, so she won't use her claws or activate her hidden blade. He stood up, and looked at his experiment, "Is Odelia awake?" he asked his experiment, it only look down on Odelia, so does he.

... Those who are too weak to keep up with the speed of progress do not deserve to live!

Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:54 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia after finally arousing from her slumber found herself thirsty, angry, tired, and wanting rum,"Eh...", she blinked her eyes slowly open to find two unfamiliar faces looking at her,"What be the meaning of that strange mask on your face?", she asked finding herself slowly sitting up as her hand went to her head feeling the dizziness,"First I talk to some magical lady about these strange things happenin to me and then I be somewhe-", she cut herself off seeing Mitsuki laying on the floor tied up,"Wha!!", she found herself being tied up as well and let out a groan of annoyance,"I always be tied up to some strangeness since I met that Captain Vincent", she grumbled lowly as she glared up at her captors,"And I be in this brig for what reason?", she demands;

MIkuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:18 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

"Lady Arachne told me about your true heritage, it seems like your hybrid demigod dryad mother and your godly grandfather didn't tell you. Your mother did fooled your human father, but I should tell you, you are half human, quarter dryad, and quarter demigod," said Mido, ignoring about his helmet comment, and knew who she really is. His experiment grabbed her shirt to hoist her up to its height, since it's inhuman height, her feet will be dangled. Mido's hands were behind him like a lead scientist, "The reason I capture you, Mitsuki, and other four human hybrids because your human blood mix with nonhuman species are very hope to our species' power boost and satisfy our thirst to overpower the horrors caused by Great Collapse," he explained to her, while his experiment removed it's helmet to reveal monstrous face with fangs. Mido's helmet already pictured four human hybrids torturous expression after his experiment sank their fangs to consume their blood. He only got their picture of them unconscious covered in blood. Beneath his helmet, he smirked insanity, "Now, I do wonder what does your blood taste like," he said before he turned around and walked towards Mitsuki to pick up the clean needle to collect the blood. At the same time, his experiment grabbed her face to tilt her head to expose her neck, it violently sank it's fang into Odelia and suck her blood out.

... Those who are too weak to keep up with the speed of progress do not deserve to live!

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:53 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia found herself being picked up off the floor as her feet dangled in the air,"My blood? What kind of beast be you to want my blood!?", she demands only for Mido to turn and grab a needle, at this time she found herself being grasped violently by the one who picked her up as its mouth opened showing sharp vampire fangs that sank into her neck as she let out a scream of pain/surprise at the savage bite, she pulled at her wrist and struggled to break her bonds but managed to give in after a moment as her blood was draining from her she found herself almost having a meditate like trance placed over her as if the lost of blood would cause her to be slightly dizzy with half closed golden eyes she couldn't speak only stare blankly at him as she was be guzzled out by his experiment;

MIkuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:16 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

Mido inject the syringe into Mitsuki's vein, while his experiment suck Odelia's blood, and he took about pint of blood. He pulled the syringe out of her vein, two other experiments came back holding each scarves covered in blood and pint of blood belongs to siblings. Mido looked at them, they handed the scarves to him, "I might suspected Lady Arachne's worse enemy might have keyblade fragment, we will use them as hostage and give him up the fragment for exchange," he spoken to them, and one of his experiment draw out it's fangs out of Odelia's neck. Mido caught the image of her in his helmet, he approach her and pulled out cleaner syringe, "I will use them as sacrifice," he added that he will trick Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess, then inject the syringe into her vein and draw like pink of blood.

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:54 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

By the time the experiment pulled the blood out Mido came forward drawing out more she was so woozy even though her healing factor was kicking that was the only thing keeping her standing at that point, she let out a soft sigh as if the release of the one experiment stop sucking on her was finally a relief as she was forced to this subjection of being someones meal for the moment; She then slowly sank to her knees staring over at Mitsuki she was out cold and she felt rather hollow inside why them both she wasn't sure why... She heard his master plan trying to make a mental note of what he said but she feared she would forget when she woke as her eyes were trying to drift to close again;

MIkuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:22 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

Mido pulled the syringe out of Odelia's vein, the experiment set her down, he looked at his experiment, "We have to keep Jack and the group Fenrir and Yakumo away from hybrids locations and my plan. Thankfully, I already keep up the distraction," he said to them about his plan, and use the distraction to give them more time to reach to his goal. His experiment nodded obedience before they vanished in dark purple mist.
Emily sense the coast is clear, her cat like successor form got up from four, slowly approach the hybrids and sat down like a cat. She looked at where Mido and his experiments vanished, "Mido, you won't get away from this."

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:36 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia found herself laying down as she slept for awhile and when she woke up she noticed there was a cat in the room with them as she sat up sighing,"Oh Mitsuki..", she said frowning,'i be sorry lass your in this mess with me.. if only the captain knew where we were last time you saved him maybe this time he can save you", she frowned drawing herself closer to the girl and sat down she began to reach around and work on the knots.. she was surprised when she tried to pull even with all her strength and they didnt come undone,'maybe my powers are over..', she thought to herself as she concentrate in undoing the knots formed by her captors... she stared blankly at the cat in the room,"You rather cute kitty arent ya?", she smirked clicking her tongue,"Come here...", she called to it;

MIkuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki slowly waking up with soft groan, suddenly Emily's voice startled her, "Umm excuse you, I may be look like a cat with large human body, but this is my successor's form," she scolded Odelia and crossed her arms, her flame claw on her left was on her right elbow. That woken her up, so she turned her head and see Odelia and Emily's Successor of the Claw form. She look around the surrounding, this hit her, Mido kidnapped her and Dragneels to Vein, but she can't find Nashi and Neel anywhere. Base on the area she a d Odelia were in, it looks like flaming city. Her sixth senses made her see Emily's blue aura, like she saw Jack, Eva, Arachne, and Fenrir's blue aura, but more importantly... did Mido kidnapped Odelia? She quickly got up, but her dizziness gotten her head, and pain on her neck where Mido bit her, "Ow my neck... Odelia-san, I guess Mido got you too," she said to her and shook her head, but weary about Emily. Emily looked at Mitsuki, base on her body language, she look shock, "You know Mido?" she asked her. Mitsuki look down and noticed she was tied up with magic damper, "I met him once with Arachne, she became a vessel of the Queen, after I was told Yakumo-san had a grudge on him," she explains to her, and look up. Emily sounds like gasping, "You know Yakumo... as Yakumo Shinonome?" she asked her to make sure. Mitsuki blinked couple times, so she confirmed and looked at the magic damper that bind them to figure out how to free themselves, "Yes, he's a good friend and part of alliance."

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:00 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia found herself blinking slowly at the cat scolded her,"Ya know... that you talking won't be the first time I had something strange happen to me..", she pirate lady grumbled remembering Mickey the large talking mouse she had seen when she met adryn; While the two conversed Odelia was working furiously at the knots in the back it was still rope and with a loud,"Ha ha!", she managed to wiggle free wincing slightly as the rope burn but got her hands free,"It may be good rope but doesn't keep a pirate in bonds for long", she winked at the pair she felt the healing factor kick in immediately curing her rope burn as she felt strength flow back through her,"Let me help ya.... there", she told Mitsuki leaning down she went to work ont he ropes but found they were like thread and broke in her hands,"Me strength has returned? Why couldn't I use it earlier...?", asked the woman puzzled after freeing Mitsuki from the ropes;

MIkuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:16 pm
MikuHinata1
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Emily was about to tell Mitsuki about Yakumo, but Odelia grumbled about something strange, leaving her puzzled. Mitsuki already knew, but like Vincent said she have to figure it out herself. However, she remembered when she met Exceeds, she thought they were just talking cats, but they were just magical being. Emily brought her hands together like she's thought of it, "Like Mido kidnapped you two because you are both half humans, he did said he captured four other hybrid humans. I don't know what is his true motive, but he seems like he needed your blood to overpower the overpower the horrors caused by the Great Collapse," said Emily about Mido's abducting them and other four, while Odelia untie herself and Mitsuki's rope binding. Mitsuki looked at Odelia after she finished untie the rope, while listening to Emily, "Thank you Odelia-san," she thank her with the smile and rubbed her rope mark, her healing factor heals it. She got up and took a stretch, and pick up the rope to examine it, "It's similar to magic damper to prevent us using our power, I would going to worry about Nashi-san and Neel-kun... knowing those two, they will be impatient," she said about the rope, and worried about Dragneels. Emily seems to remember something, "Mido took something out of your pocket, he said something like story of legend of bonding for sharing one. My name is Emily Su by the way, my apology for not introduce myself," she informed Mitsuki that Mido took something before she introduce herself. Hearing this made the young half demon's face went pale before she could introduce herself and Odelia, and frantically check her pockets and her pouches. He stole her wayfinder! Now Mitsuki is scared, knowing Vincent if he finds out what happen to her and Odelia, he will risk his neck and heard something change about him, "Great, Vincent-san will be furious once the word got out, and I just got Fenrir-san's warning for ended up something stupid," she muttered about how furious Vincent would be, but she can't worry about this, Dragneels and other two might be somewhere suffering, so she and Odelia need to figure out where could Mido hidden them. She looked at Emily and she smiled at her softly, "Nice to meet you Su-san, my name is Mitsuki Kokoromi. I think Yakumo-san told me about you."

OOC:
Mitsuki

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:25 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia tapped her finger to her chin, as mitsuki explained why she couldn't use her powers,"Oh...", she sighed,'I'll be glad that I won't be unconscious for awhile but..", whined Odelia,"There be no rum in the area or drink", she sighed hearing the cat introduce its self,"Me names Odelia Hopkins fine captain though the current ship I had been sailing is the star of Guenivere...", she scratched her head,"Met a magical lady.. she gave me magical powers claims i'm her daughter... have a metal being who annoys me.. some old man who gives me drinks and chuckles at me..", she explained to the cat what she had been currently through before she shrugged,"if vincent be finding us it probably for the best", she told Mitsuki patting her on the shoulder,"I believe we should not worry", she smiled,"Come lets see if we can sneak about this place without being noticed", she then went to the door to test the lock,"Well.. first problem door is locked", she said;

MIkuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Mitsuki and Emily sweat dropped when Odelia whined about no rums around, before she introduce herself as captain, leaving Emily surprised to meet the pirate, that explains the dress. "I'm pretty sure some Aged Brandy and Boutique Sake might be around where revenants dropped after turned into ash or dissolved to red mist," said Emily about two alcohols might be somewhere, Mitsuki's white wolf ears were flatten, "Just only brandy and sake, but I don't think she never had the drinks those two before, besides rum," she stated about Odelia habit of drinking. Mitsuki looked at Odelia and did mention about magical lady claiming to be her daughter, old man gave her a drink, and metal being which she figured it's B.O.B.. Speaking of old man gave her a drink and magical lady, she recall from Miku telling her the name of Greek Gods, it made her realized it's Dionysus, that explains her drinking habit, but only worried about was the madness. She tilting her head, "Magical Lady might be your mother, and that explains why you always have a habit of drink, Dionysus-sama is the God of Wine," she explains that magical lady might be her mother, and Dionysus' habit of drinking. Although she needs to find where four other hybrid humans hidden, so she mentally list the possible location, but she needs Fenrir and rest of revenants because they know this realm more than her and Odelia. Emily looked at Odelia about sneaking out, "About that, once you step out the crypt, Mido's men might be patrolling and if they sees you, you all be captured and put back in my crypt. Mido might increase the security. Most of all, this world is full of Lost, and you all be immediately going to be hunted by both Lost and revenants because of your valuable blood. For revenants, if they capture you, you will be kept in prison as blood slave," she warned them about Mido's men and revenants, worse of all get killed by Lost. Odelia talked about the door, Mitsuki was well aware about be hunted by this realm, so she looked at Emily by showing a courage and summoned Odysseus Bow by her left hand. To the Successor's surprise, "Mido might keep us in the crypt or cage, but we don't give up. Odelia-san and I will fight back to escape, revenant or not."

OOC:
Mitsuki

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:37 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia thought about what Misuki said so the man was her possible grandfather? The woman her possible mother? she didn't really have it connect in her head the only thing she remembered growing up was her parents that raised her on the shores of a small fishing village and the ruthless pirates she ended up killing for tyring to be overlords.. the memory of her child hood also brought back an unpleasant memory as well and her face grew grave as she heard the cat explain if they got caught by anyone it would be bad Odelia turned to Mitsuki smiling at her euthasasim,"Mitsuki is right.. and the magical lady gave me more than just strength", she told the cat,"Some other powers I be having as well but not yet mastered well..", she told the cat before turning to Mitsuki frowning,"We may be having abit of trouble but I can break that door no problem if ya be wanting to kill whats on the other side", she told the young girl,"It may be a risk but I be trying to help you out in anyway I can; I know combat but not with this powerful..", she said lifting her hands and gazing at them,"Feeling... it be like a stream that is racing through my body but I know not what it can do..", she found herself trying to remember her anitation her mother telling her her powers..."I can sneak about a way or to.. but this door be the problem...", she concluded,"I can rip it open but it will be distracting.. ", she pondered on this,"Perhaps...", the woman walked over to the door looking out through the bars on the far side of the door laying there on a hook before them was keys she assumed they keep them there because they had no risk of them getting out without causing commotion or issue,"Hmm..", she smirked,"I can take care of this...", the young woman felt herself reach down into the earth and touch it feeling her power course through it she found a small plant had popped up from the earth growling in frustration she gave it more of her power as the plant shot up wards growing in thickness carefully with her mind she manipulated that plant through the door as a vine and had it snag the keys through the bar doors, she heard movement in the hallway and found herself freezing but the clanging went away immediately as she managed to have the vine carry the keys back to her inside the door feeling her head slightly light headed from the new use of her powers,"That be hard..", she confessed rubbing her temples,"First time using.. such magic...".

MIkuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items