MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A massive hollow under the Cathedral of the Sacred Blood. The flow of water underground has weakened the bedrock, causing it to collapse again and again, which has resulted in its current state. Many revenants and Lost have been buried alive here, and some say you can hear them crying faintly in the distance.

Mistles: Ashen Cavern Entrance, Towering Crags, Accumulator Ruins, Putrid Surge Tank

Exploration

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:51 am
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

After all of running down the hall and down and up the ladder, then taking the stairs. She found the door, however she stopped and duck down, she peak over the corner, just Lucky said... Mido's experiment was guarding the entrance. Mitsuki looked at Lucky, who confirmed it with a nod, "Just one," she whispered to him, "Aye sir, but carrying larger sword and it seems knows Mr. Mido's order. So how are we going to knock it down," he replied, and asked about knocking it down. Mitsuki already know as she set Lucky down and summoned inactive Eclipse Devil Slayer around her lower back, then start sneaking towards Mido's experiment. Lucky looked puzzled, but watching her slowly sneaking towards unexpected experiment, until he witnessed her assassinate it underneath it's helmet by her hidden blade infused with her spiritual power. The back of the neck bleed, and it fell forward, leaving him in shock, "How did you-" his words cuts off when it stood up, Mitsuki suspected it also drank hybrid blood to seemly resist her spiritual power, "That may be also include resisting my divine power from my reincarnation," she thought it will also resist her reincarnation divine power and grabbed her high-caliber sniper scythe and it transformed into scythe form. Lucky jaw dropped, but he's still wearing a mask, "A... A SCYTHE!" he shouts. Mido's experiment turned around and saw Mitsuki before it can react or try to capture her, Mitsuki channels her chirasengo and purification power infuse to the blade, before she slashed the blade to decapitated it. The head fell, leaving the fountain of blood spurted out of from it's neck, until it dissolved to red mist. Mitsuki stepped out of the door, and looked around Ashen Cavern, it looks like ruin structures with Thorn of the Judgements spiked around the underground. It looks like it can hold on, Lucky walked next to her and noticed the spike, and all of the sudden... his stomach was growling, Mitsuki gave him "seriously" look, but Lucky paid no mind, "I'm hungry."

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:15 pm
User Image
The Fire Dragon King

User Image

"Speak of your future and it shall become your will to live. ..."

"well that was disgusting" Igneel said as he, Mick and Azazel followed and saw the decapitation as Azazel, who was draped over Mick's shoulders, looked at Lucky "soon as we get out of here, I'm sure the guild will be celebrating" he said as Mick walked to the door and heated his hands up "I'll melt this down no problem" he said but Igneel grunted "do not be foolish, think of where you are, the door is most likely fireproof ... I'll get it open" he said before raising a fist up that turn into a red scaly dragon claw that grew ten times its size before rearing back and punching the door in.

"...Can humans exceed Dragons or is it just an empty dream?"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:42 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia found herself following with them she watched MItsuki as she decapitating the man with assassinating skills,"She is pretty good..", thought odelia smirking even though the blood where everywhere before the body vanished into some kind of red mist, upon approaching the door she cracked her knuckles,"I can handle this", she said though it seemed Igneel beat her to the punch and smashed the door in with his large red claw that seemed to come out of nowhere,"What be all this!", snapped Odelia,"Now they know we are here with all that noise!", she growled in frustration at how loud and reckless the group was being on top of not being drunk enough she was losing her patience,"Oh great..", she sighed hearing feet moving towards them as an array of experiments showed up,"More visitors!", she then yanked a steal beam from the dismembered door off clean and went running at the first expirement who dodged her swing and then tried to upcut her as its whole body went shooting up as she used the earth to knock him upwards before she pulled back and swung the metal bar like a baseball bat causing the body of the experiment to be crushed by the impact of the pole and then the whole body flung back and be hurdled into the wall causing it to crack and the body to die instanly on impact before it to turned into rest mist,"Which one of you f*ckers be wanting a peace of this?", she screamed at them her blood was pumping and she was raging mad, as her eyes seemed to glow in the darkness of the cavern along with the adrenaline pumping through her veins;

MIkuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Mitsuki face palmed about Igneel's suggestion, like Odelia said, it could make a lot of noises, "Neck is only weak spot to dissolve it," she said to Igneel about decapitation. Lucky groaned from Azazel, "I should have pack the fishes," he whined, begin to behave like Happy's hungry for fishes. This really snapped Lucky, when he nad Mitsuki witnessed Odelia wipe out the experiments. Lucky was terrified of Odelia, "What just happen?" he finally spoken out. Mitsuki grew worried in her silver blue eyes, "She really is related with God of Wine, I worried she will have his madness," she complimented, and worried about madness she might inherited from Dionysus, who is also God of Madness. She approached Odelia and placed her hand on her shoulder, she can sense no signs of ominous presence, meaning both Lost and Mido's experiments were no longer around, "Calm down, you cleared the area," she said to her softly. She begin to observe around, and noticed the cave on her right. She pointing at it, however there was a large gap between the platform, "We have to head there, base on the cave I think we are in underground level," she said to them, and theorized they are in underground floor. Just as she lowered her arm, she saw crimson butterfly fluttered passed her. She looked at the crimson butterfly heading straight and she begin to follow it. Lucky was confused, sadly he cannot see the crimson butterfly, "Ms. Mitsuki?" he called her name, he suspected she sees something that was guiding her. He followed her, until the crimson butterfly lead Mitsuki and Lucky to Putrid Surge Tank as their shoes stepped on ankle length water cave.

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:31 pm
User Image
The Fire Dragon King

User Image

"Speak of your future and it shall become your will to live. ..."

"s-sorry" Igneel said and saw Odelia basically go crazy and go on a frenzy of destruction with the adversaries they faced and saw Mitsuki run off. Looking at Mick sharing a glance of confusion, they followed her to find a slightly flooded cavern "congratulations, you found a sewer" Mick said unimpressed and crossed his arms

"...Can humans exceed Dragons or is it just an empty dream?"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:40 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

The experiments launched forward after her first attack and she managed to ram her pole into the rest of their heads cracking down the skulls of each of her enemies to the ground by the time she was done she was panting and angry when mitsuki appeared she flinched slightly feeling her yellow gaze penetrating the woman who told her to calm down,'Aye..", she grumbled dropping the bar as it seemed they would be moving on she followed after Mitsuki as they entered the cavern and then came across the sewer,'I guess this smell no worse than when the boys wouldn't do laundry for a few months..", she commented,"The sea be rough and they were lazy sometimes", she chuckled trying to lighten the mood;

MIkuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Mitsuki gave Mick and Odelia "really" look in her eyes, "If it smells like sewer, we might need to block our nose," she pointed out, Lucky looked at the clear water and the thorn that glowed light blue, so he walked ahead, "What is with this glowing blue- Oh?" he asked himself, until he laid his eye on halberd sticking out in middle of the cave. Mitsuki followed Lucky and saw the lone halberd, to her she can see a wandering ghost of young man. It's a dead end, "Did something making you lead us to another cave with lone halberd?" Lucky asked her with stern expression. Mitsuki only looked at spirit of young man, so she approached the halberd, "It's a mark of the grave, and this halberd looks similar to Mido's experiments," she revealed it's a grave mark, then she looked at ghost of young man, he looks puzzled, "Excuse me, who are you?" she asked him, leaving him baffled and startled, "Wait, you can see me?" he asked her. Lucky have no clue because to his perspective, Mitsuki was like talking to no one next to halberd. He huffed and walked towards the halberd. "Yes I can see you, I think they can't," she confirmed while her ears twitched to make sure no sounds of footsteps, and she wasn't sure how strong or high sixth sense they are. The young man was stunned, "... That was rare, but I'm Miguel Garcia and I was one of experimented by that b*stard Mido, then transformed into Lost because of him. He adopted me and my friends from orphanage. I was forced to fight my friend, Yakumo. He and his friends finally defeated my Lost form, and the guy with white hair saw my memories. He might have my Blood Code," said Miguel and explains his tragic fate Mido caused him. Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes, and grew emotional, even Yakumo and his friends were forced to fight against his friend transformed into Lost thanks to Mido's cruelness, "I'm sorry to hear, I hope Yakumo-san had to force to carry his burden when he sees you in Lost form," she apologized to him, Miguel looked bit alarmed that she knows Yakumo, would that means she knows his new friends. Lucky groaned in annoyance, he looked at the halberd, "Whose grave is this?" he asked himself and touched the halberd to search for the name, suddenly his vibe kicked in and witness Miguel and few of late teenager were torchered and witnessed Mido's experimenting living revenants and Lost. Mido collected the orphan's body and transformed them into revenants, and witnessed Miguel and a lot of children were transformed into Losts, same armors they all fought, because of Mido's immoral experiments before sending them off as enhanced soldiers or slaves. His vibes brought him back to present as he starting to screamed in horrors and fell backward against the water, he was shaken to witness everything Mido had done. Mitsuki and ghost Miguel looked at Lucky in confusion.

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:08 pm

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

"fire is purity, it shows us our true selves ..."

smirking slightly, Igneel chuckled despite Miku's look "sounds like Natsu" he said as Mick chuckled a bit, one that sounded like an actual happy one, but that changed when Lucky touched the blade and got a vibe and screamed before quickly running to him and helped support him out of the water "just breathe, remember, breathe" he said softly as Azazel looked on in worry "are you ok, Lucky?"

"... i can show you you're true self too"

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:54 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia followed them through the sewers coming onto a blade where a Mitsuki was talking to thin air along with the cat,'Eh?", she said rubbing her head shrugging she began to drink more of the Alcohol she only had another bottle left when the cat began to scream running away from the blade it just touched as she spit out her liqour,"D*mn it!!", she snapped glancing into the bottle she began to produce typical anime stream cry eyes as she said,"Me rum is almost gone...", she sighed cuddling the bottle knowing it may be her last one for a long time;

MIkuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Lucky breath slowly from Mick's instruction, he was still shaken because of his vision. When Azazel asked, Lucky cried out loud, "DO I LOOK OKAY!? MY VISION MADE ME SEE MR. MIDO DID AN IMMORAL TORTUROUS EXPERIMENTS ON EVERY ORPHANS HE ADOPTED, THEN HE SOLD THEM OFF AS ENHANCED SOLDIERS OR SLAVES!! HIS EXPERIMENTS WERE CHILDREN ONCE AND WE ATTACK THEM!!!" he yelled out and revealed what Mido had done. Mitsuki's eyes grew in horror, Miguel widen his eyes, "He can see my past? That should save the explanation," he said to her. She glanced at Miguel in sympathy, then Lucky as she kneeled down and pet his head, "That's horrible," she said in sadness, then she lowered her head as her bang shadowed her eyes. Lucky looked at Mitsuki as he got up, he shook himself to get rid of water off of his coat, now he's spiky looking cat, "Now, I'm mad at Mr. Mido for treating children like some sort of objects or guinea pigs. He better not experiment you two and other four," he said in angry tone, then nearly raised his voice. Mitsuki lifted her head and blinked, she tried to remember, but only she recall was Mido bitten her and sucked her blood, until she blacked out. She suspected Mido did experimented her and Odelia, "I don't think he did, all he did was drained our blood until we blacked out and left us at the crypt, while we were tied up," she replied to Lucky. Odelia whined about not anymore alcohol, leaving them earn anime sweat drop, "Now is it time for that, we have to get out of here and find Ms. Nashi and Mr. Neel," he said to her deadpanned, until Nashi's lacrima phone began to vibrate. Lucky perked his ears and picked her phone up and looked at the screen, it's Lucy. He's worried as he looked at Mick, Azazel, and Igneel, "Let's hope she doesn't freaked out," he said and press answer and brought it to his ears, "Hello Ms. Lucy," he greets her, "Oh hi Lucky, I guess Nashi is busy, so I tried to call Neel, but he's not answering his lacrima phone. Can you get Nashi or Mick, if he's around, I want to tell them something," Lucy greets Lucky, then he went pale, and looked at Igneel and Mick with pleading look in his eyes.
Mitsuki looked at Odelia and she got up and approached her, "Come on Odelia-san, we can search for another unopened alcohol while we escaping. Maybe with this fragment of Olympian Keyblade, we can clear the path," she said to her to try to cheer her up and positive to encourage her for hoping to find unopened alcohol.

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky Natsu Lucy

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:44 am

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

"fire is purity, it shows us our true selves ..."

turning to Odelia, Mick's eyes actually sparked with flames for a second before looking to Lucky and heard his mom was on the phone and took it gently from Lucky "hey mom ... sorry, Nashi and Neel are a bit busy, grandpa Igneel is here too. we're not sure how long it'll take us to get back to the hotel. you know how they can be"

"... i can show you you're true self too"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:52 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia who only heard what Mido had done frowned as she found herself lost in her thought she turned her attention to Mitisuki who was being sympathetic with her situation as she sighed and patted the girl on the shoulder,"Aye lass.. your right", she told her,"I be just to reliant on this drink.. but Its been harder since I have received me new powers", she explained to her,"Its as if the drink makes me stronger or something...", she rubbed her chin,"That be folly tho? Besides..", she said darkly pounding her first into her flat palm,"What sick b*stard be playing with such young children?", she asked,"I have.. a hate for those.. who mess with the innocent..", she said quietly her eyes seemed to glow brighter in the dim light,"Odelia Hopkins doesn't forget things very easily", she seemed to be talking to herself more than Mitsiuki but she had dark intentions for the man Mido and they weren't good;

MIkuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

"Mick?... Oh I see, but I don't want causing any more of damage your brother and sister doing. I am just letting you know, Fairy Tail will be at Ryuzetsu Island. Your father and I will be there and wait for your return," Lucy informed Mick what's going on, and they will be at Ryuzetsu Island. Lucky hoped this works, including Natsu's dense nature, "I will check around for the exit," he lowered his voice and his wing was sprouted and flew off to search for exit.
Mitsuki smiled at Odelia, she thought exactly about Mido's immoral action, but not hatred or anger due to her compassion. What Mido did was unforgivable? She looked at the exit of the cave, thankfully the mistle is planted there, she removed her mask, "I have feeling others feel the same about Mido," she replied to her and saw Lucky flew off, "It's navigating time!" he shouts happily. Mitsuki blinked then she smiled, "And finding us. Vincent-san might be worried about our safety."

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky Natsu Lucy

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100