Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the lower towns surrounding Disney Castle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:27 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Theme:Here
..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

It has been a day since the heroes had arrived to this strange realm. Everyone was tired but luckily, everyone had a place to sleep on the ship as Vin woke up in his captain's quarters with a killer hangover. Moving his arm slightly, he felt the rum bottle fell down to the ground which only meant one thing. He had one too many drinks last night which only made him sigh softly. This was when he tried to get up only to feel something clinging against his arm, making him open his eyes widely before slightly turning his head to see who had his arm trapped. With his right eyebrow raised, it was one Jezebel with rum bottles throughout the entire bed. With a soft sigh, he slowly moved his arm to not wake her up before sitting up pick up a cigarette from his night stand. Lighting up one with his lighter, he puffed against his cancer stick before thinking to himself,'What..in the f*bleep* happened last night..."
Meanwhile, Odelia was passed out within the alcohol storage with five empty bottles on the wooden floor. This was quite interesting to see as a strange man appeared within the alcohol storage. His black coat was hiding his true identity as he walked toward the drunken pirate which he smiled softly to see that his theory was true. Moving her shirt slightly on the back, just to try and not wake her, he noticed that there was a grapevine birthmark which confirmed the theory. So with his hand, the mysterious man placed his palm against her back and concentrated some of his power into the birthmark to activate her birthright. Her Demigod abilities. Removing his hand silently and quickly, the hooded figure turned around before disappearing into the portal back to the coliseum where he awaited for someone to arrive.
Meanwhile, within the medical bay, Ardyn slightly opened his eyes to see that he was in someplace strange. Where was he? Blinking a few time, he tried to stand up but was caught by something clinging onto his arm. With his eyebrow raised, he just turned his head to see that Hannah was the one clinging onto his arm. This only made the boy not understand even more as he looked to see where they were. Somewhere safe it seemed as he was also connected to a heart monitor and a bag giving him a blood transfer. Laying back down, he placed his free hand against his forehead before thinking to himself,'What..what happened to me?'

User Image
MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

Marcus Emrys

PersonaFrost221

Drkslayer_Valencia

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

It's been a day for them, however last night Mitsuki, Zack, and Aerith were completely shock to find out Aqua was Vincent's mother. Lord Death didn't make any reaction, but Miku disappeared after she told everyone, except for rest of Avalanche/Mercenary after she found out Daichi held Aerith hostage at the Daemon Island to make Zack and others work with him, about Mitsuki's bow was part of fragment of Keyblade Olympus, Bow of Odysseus. She talked to Mitsuki about her first bow that Arigane gave it to her, Mitsuki confirmed that she met him as a child and gave it to her. Formerly Ruby Bow, but she renamed it Blessing Reincarnation after it revealed it's true form. Miku didn't have to worry about it, because Mitsuki was already old enough, despite of the letter. Even Disney Town is safest place in Realms, but the Former Queen has to leave and continue to track down the fragments. Even more surprising, Aqua found out Mitsuki was still amatur about the keyblade, but only learned healing, support, and light magic, but already mastered divine power. Despite of how she and Vincent defeat Master Xehanort, and learned she touched X-Blade when she first him for first time with Natsu. She asked her to allow her and her friends to train her, although Mitsuki already mastered her demonic speed and strength from her older half brother and stealth from her mentors, but she said yes.
Following morning, Mitsuki slowly woken up and rubbed her eyes and got up. She got out of her bed, her partner was still sleeping. She opened her bag to pull out her new clothes to wear. It took her a minute, and adjust her flower hairpin close to her right wolf ear with her small mirror in front of her. Mitsuki smiled and closed her mirror to put it back in her bag. She pick up her partner up, and exit out of her room. She decide to check on Ardyn, so she walked towards the medical bay. However, she stopped and sensed a familiar divine presence as her ears perked up, and looked at where she's sensing, but it's gone. Mitsuki was puzzled, "This presence... it's familiar?" she said to herself as Kokoro lifted her head to looked at her partner. Mitsuki looked her companion, then she smiled at her and pet her head. Mitsuki approach to the medical bay door, she took a deep breathe and knock on the door, "I'm sorry for intrude," she greets and noticed Ardyn woken up with Hannah clinging his arm. Mitsuki find that cute before she closed the door and set her companion down, she smiled warmly at Ardyn and walked towards the opposite side of the medical bed. She sat on edge of the bed, seems to know what he's thinking, "Vincent-san save you from Daemon Titan and you were unconscious, and I'm so sorry Ardyn-kun..." she explains to him before she apologized to him as she looked away and her silver eyes focused on her lap, "Onii-sama, others, and I couldn't save you from Karuma, he made me think that he will put your life in danger, if I didn't save Vincent-san."
Outside of ship, Takeshi was leaning against the pole to think about the bright light earlier. He did asked Mitsuki about it last night, only response was her head was hurt and all think about was she wanted to protect everyone before everything went bright light, so she thought if he knows. Takeshi declined that he didn't, but speculated it has to do with their Silver Blue Eyes, however he believed their father already mastered it, but he's dead and it's lower chance that his spirit might be around his grave. He and Mitsuki knew their lives were at risk to talk their grandfather, who also have Silver Blue Eyes, and know their silver blue eyes are extremely rare trait for canine demons and little information, so they don't know if they will find other canine demons possess with silver blue eyes. He sighed and looked up the blue sky, "What am I thinking, father is dead, and grandfather will kill us? Mitsuki have no idea how that bright light work."

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Aqua Mitsuki Takeshi Aerith Zack
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter
Marcus Emrys
PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:08 pm
Meanwhile, a board Vin's ship in what looked to be a personal bar, Valencia was helping herself to some white wine with fruits and cheese. In one hand held her wine glass and her other was skimming the pages of a book she found. Next to the book was a hefty bag of zenny. "Why in the Hell did you sneak onto this ship?" Valencia replied outloud. "Because I can. Pretty sure whoever owns the ship is interested in the tournament too. He'll go back." She took a sip of the wine. "Amazing wine for sure." "Out of the one bottle you found." Valencia nodded in agreement. "Pirates love their rum." Valencia took a bite of an apple and continued to read.

Aussie Srives

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:41 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"oh good, you're finally awake" the Doctor said coming in with a cup of tea "you were difficult to heal, much less find a blood match ... tea?" the Doctor offered and sat it on his bedside table and sat down facing the boy in deep thought "sorry just ... have we met before? You sort of look familiar"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:07 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Hannah blinked slowly as she felt movement beneath her head and someone petting her hair she hoped it was adryn but upon inspection she seen an older hand and seen that Mitsuki was in the room with her and adryn, while she sat up holding Adryn's hand Hannah let out a rather sleepy eyes looked upon them all as she heard the doctor come in,"Tea? I could go for some tea... dark blood tea... I'm getting so hungry", she sighed yawning to reveal her fangs as she turned to adryn and MItisuki,"So now that we have adryn Karuma can't get him anymore right?", she said blinking as she clutched his hand. As she tried to rub the sleep from her eyes with the other.

In the midst of her sleep Odelia could feel herself having fun with her shipmates only to be thrust into a dark void,"Eh what!", she called out as a bright light appeared before her and then a vision of forest deep somewhere that rated of ancient magic and voices of so many... Then out of all the voice came a strong voice yet it was that of a woman with a beautiful clarity that seemed to ring through them all,"It has been 25 years.. seek me in the forest of dreams and I shall re-grant you all of your powers...", she then got a visual map across the realms of how to reach this forest of dreams as she woke up gasping and sweating in the liquor room,"What the bloomin h*beep*", she sat up her head dizzy as she gripped the barrel next to her then she found herself pulling up rather roughly only for the spout to break in her hand as she gazed at it the spout started spilling wine all about the room drenching her in it as she gazed at the broken piece,"What!!", she said crawling upward she found herself lifting herself up to open the door upon opening the door she jerked it open to quickly and ripped it off its hinges,"GAAAUUUGGHHHH", she screamed out throwing the door into the hallway as she gripped the sides of the door panel,"What strange magic be this!!", she yelled, running she pounded up the stairs slamming into them she found her feet going through a few of the boards as she freaked out even more crawling her way onto deck,"Where in the living h*beep* is Captain Vincent!!", she yelled out trembling slightly as her golden eyes scanned the deck she was terrified of touching anything it seemed anything she did touch was breaking in half and she wasn't sure why, about this time she realized she couldn't say h*beep* and even in her mind she couldn't say it and then she found herself rather confused and angry as she went into an array of cursing,"you have got to be f*beep* kidding me... what the actual f*beep* h*beep*", she then screamed out in confusion, anger and defeat as she threw her hands up....  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:38 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Standing up slowly, he just stared at Jezebel as he wondered why she was in his bed? Were they drinking? Last thing he remembered was getting to his ship after a long day of fighting. With a soft sigh, the hungover keyblade wielder was about to put on some pants before hearing the loudest screams a human could make. Sadly, those screams were the screams of someone half human. He quickly ran out of the room with his....crap this is Disney...S*bleep*...okay...his Censor Bar was the only thing covering him as he ran out of the captain's quarters. Closing the door behind him, he noticed that Jezebel was still asleep. Blinking a few times, he completely closed the door before turning his head to see not only a scared Odelia with what seemed to be a stronger presence about her. This could only mean that something awakened inside her but not completely. Sighing softly, the STILL....crap...Covered only by a censor bar Vin pointed his finger directly toward the bar as he spoke up,"Sit down and I'll get you a drink and talk about...umm hey.."
Vin didn't notice until this very moment that someone else was in his personal bar, making him blink a few times before speaking with his arms shrugged,"Okay..you've seen my d*bleep*...I believe everyone on this ship has seen my thing...besides the children...I try not to scar people's minds until they are eighteen or older...NOW SIT DOWN!"
Once Odelia finally sat down, Vin walked behind the counter with his new pants on which really were shorts..kinda...I really don't know so lets call them short pants. ANYWHO! Where was I? Oh yes, Vin poured a glass of wine for the new guest, still hasn't even asked for even her name so he just spoke up to Odelia as he poured her a plastic cup of Dionysus' Rum,"Okay...welcome to second puberty but unlike puberty with the funny feeling with your giblets and hair in funny places, you get some powers..first being super strength which...by the way, you are fixing everything you've broken today.."
Meanwhile, the tired Ardyn rubbed his eyes softly to notice Mitsuki in what seemed to be a new outfit for warmer weather. With a soft sigh and rubbing his eyes with one hand while he felt the grip of Hannah's hand around his left hand. Turning his head to the right, he noticed a woman he never met before she asked if they had met before. Shyly, Ardyn just shook his head before closing his eyes to see something that made his hands shake which Hannah could feel. The terror in his eyes as he remembered the eyes of teal blue and gold haunting him each time he blinks. Opening his eyes, all they could see was tears flowing down his red cheeks as he spoke up softly,"I-It was...I can still f-feel it...it hurts so much...eating away at my s-soul.."
Against the back of his neck, there was something interesting shown that wasn't there before. A marking of a thunderbolt scar against his spine which meant only one thing that he was marked. The torment wasn't over, not for a long shot.

(OCC: Seeing how Persona hasn't posted, I'm just thinking that Mikhailie too, like Jezebel, is sleeping which is fine. Those two characters had a really really REALLY long day so they need the rest. Anywho, hoped you enjoyed!)
User Image
GuenivereOrion

PersonaFrost221

Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:21 am
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Mitsuki listens to Doctor, Hannah, and then Ardyn.She looked at Hannah, then she shook her head, "No, knowing Daichi, he might try and send Karuma to come after him again," she replied to Hannah that it's not over, theorized Daichi will try to get Ardyn again. She felt sorry for Ardyn, so she placed her hand on his shoulder, "I wish I can help, but I don't think cleanse magic will fix it," she said to him sadly. She quickly shook her head to get rid of bad thoughts, "I will see what can I do for charm that ward off evil in your soul."
Takeshi got up and jumped off the ship to the ground. He was about to head to Coliseum, he suddenly stopped because he can smell the undead, "What the h*beep* doing here Valerie?" he asked the mummy name Valerie, who suddenly appeared. He snickered to meet Aaron's old friend again, "Is it oblivious Lord Takeshi?" he asked him to make him guess. Takeshi turned his head to face Valerie, then realized what he meant as he scowled and looked away, "D*beep* Fenrir," he muttered his breath out in annoyance because Fenrir was doing this to look after his younger half sister. He focused on Valerie, but the mummy lifted his hand to make him stop talking, "This isn't about Fenrir, but he sent me here to give you this anti-miasma mask," he said to him, Takeshi rose his eyebrow. Valerie summoned his coffin as it appeared in front of him, once it's opened, the anti-miasma masks spilled out. Takeshi looked at the pile of mask, he walked towards it and pick it up. He narrowed his silver blue eyes, "There is no telling Arachne will release the Queen's deadly miasma, so he does have a soft spot towards humans."

User ImageUser Image

OOC:
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter
Marcus Emrys
PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:11 am
Shukurai was laughing in her head as Valencia froze up. Both her hands covered a guilty smile as the man poured her another glass. She then remembered the coin and tipped the bag next to her over. A hefty bit of zenny and small gems worth a bit in their own weight spilt onto the bar counter. "For the trouble. We'll talk in a bit." Valencia picked up the glass and took another sip. "Didnt expect to get caught that soon?" Valencia curled her lips and replied in her head. "Didn't expect to see so much but..." She blushed slightly with a confident grin as she continued to read the book and let the two talk.

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:52 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

the Doctor barely had time to blink in surprise at Hannah before seeing Adryn in pain then noticed the scar and instantly grew angry seeing the tears and shot up turning around searching everywhere "I KNOW YOU'RE SCARED! I CHANGED AGAIN AND IT WAS DIFFERENT THIS TIME BUT IT'S ME! I PROMISE IT'S ME!" she cried out as her breath shuddered in anger but also in sadness "I can't ignore the tears of a child ... And I know neither can you" she said before closing her eyes and a noise started faintly coming until it grew louder and louder until a blue police public call box appeared in the medical bay slightly shifting the ship from the sudden weight but the Doctor just smiled and ran towards it embracing it like a loved one "oh I missed you .... I lost the key" she said with a slight frown but then the door made a clicking noise which made the Doctor smile and turned to Ardyn walking back over "don't worry ... that person who took you, the monster ... I understand that you're afraid ... Everyone gets afraid, even monsters ... I promise you, he will never touch you again ... Because I'm the one that monsters fear" she said sternly but smiled kindly and went back to the box "now that I got my ship back, I got something inside that'll help, won't be long ... I hope, she likes to redecorate she said before opening the door and left it open to reveil the vast interior of the box

"another demigod?" said a voice as the head of Mimir appeared on Vincent's belt "I swear you lot are popping up like wild flowers .... Except, no her aura is a bit faint, decendant of a demigod perhaps? And who the blazes are you?" he asked noticing Valincia just as a Gummi device floated in showing the intro for the Games

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:52 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Hannah felt her heart ache as Adryn began to cry and she reached over to hug him,"Don't cry adryn we will help you! please...", she said smoothing his hair back with her hand she was very terrified at hearing the doctors outburst but clutched to adryn as her eyes watched the doctor calm down then a massive telephone box appeared out of nowhere and seemed to convey feelings from the doctor,"What is that...", she said slowly letting go of adryn her eyes curious as ever wondered over to the box but she remained seated and took up Adryn's hand once again. Feeling her hunger vanish for the moment but if she didn't eat soon it was probably going to be bad...

Odelia turned as a door opened and seen Vincent running around with a censor bar on his you know what but with that being said she was more terrifed of sitting but after some firm instructions and seeing as he knew what was going on she decided to do it. Finally sitting she took up the drink and gulped it down hearing him say something about second puberty and she had super strength now or something,"Uh..", she said setting down the glass,"So ya be telling me that.. All of you magic beings getting this strength?", she held her cup out for another cup of that rum because she needed it for obvious reasons,"Also why me? I be no magic being I just hang around with you lot now for some reason", she scratched her head she supposed it was adryn when it all started,"Anyways I was having a dream about me mates when all of a sudden a voice pulled me from the fun and started saying something along the lines of Its been 25 years blah blah blah", she said,"Then this voice giving me directions to this magical forest somewhere in greece", she told him,"I think she wishes for me to come to her for some reason...", she concluded, taking another drink as directed and receiving another after holding out her cup.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:02 pm
User Image
User Image

"
I was raised by a family of bears in the wild...
"

waking up from all of the yelling,Mikhailie groaned ss she sat up.
"I wonder who is yelling?"she asked herself as she stood up and left the area where she had awoken in.
As she walked around she had stumbled upon Odelia and a completely nude Vin.
Seeing Vin,Mikhailie's face burned red.
Without realizing that she had released an audible squeak of embarrassment,since she's never seen a nudge Male before, and quickly covered her eyes.
"S-Sorry!...U-Um...I-I'm j-just going to go!"she said as she turned around,uncovered her eyes,and left quickly so that she could get rid of her bright red blush.

"
...so I'm not as weak as you think I am!
"
(Ah...sorry for not posting...I had a LOT of homework...)
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:56 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Human Form & Weapon::.
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

Hearing some rustling on the bed, Jezebel didn't feel like waking up yet so she just moaned while she rolled over and started to hug a pillow that was close to her. Snuggling her head into the softness of the pillow she fell back asleep until she could hear yelling somewhere. She was never going to get any kind of sleep to recover from her magic use with all the noise around her. While groaning she started to get up and sat down on the bed. Reaching her arms up in the air, she noticed something very strange to where she was at. Her eyes started to scan the place where she woke up from, she pulled the blankets away from her and scooted towards the end of the bed and stood up. Looking down at herself she saw she had on a shirt that was definitely not hers since it was a bit big on her but she still had on her undergarments which meant she didn't get too wild yesterday. She gave herself a mental pat on the back since she doesn't like getting frisky with just anyone but that still left a lot of questions of what actually went down yesterday. With her thinking about it she decided to just let it go for now and try to see where exactly she was. Looking around she saw that she might have drunken a little too much to her liking but whatever. She was in the room by herself so was she alone the whole time or did someone wake up and leave before her? This had her thinking but she thought if it was that someone left it would be best for her to get her own clothes on before they show up again.

Waking up with him back in his normal demon wolf form, Lucifer saw that he was alone in a small room on a bed. He sighed remembering only when Jezebel had told him to stay put because she wanted to have some fun drinking without worrying about him over protecting her. But since he didn't like that kind of thing anyways with him being a demon wolf it would rub him the wrong way. He stretched out and left out the room to go up on the deck to wait for Jezebel. Getting up to the deck he saw that others were already up and that there were wholes in the stairs and places. Someone was busy last night and he knew it wasn't him so he didn't pay it too much mind. Sniffing around he started to follow Jezebel's scent until it took him to someone familiar. Why the h*bleep* does Vincent have Jezebel's smell on him? He gave Vincent a 'you're dead' look before he started to growl at him. When he was done growling at him he started to sniff around until he was in front of a door where Jezebel should be. He sat in front of the door like a guard dog until he was to come out.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:27 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

His eyes were closed as he listened to everything Odelia was talking about, breathing softly as he wondered who this voice was and why it wanted Odelia to visit her at a forest in Greece. All of a sudden, Vin looked down to notice Mimir had appeared on his belt, his friend that was just a head as he explained that he couldn't feel much of a powerful aura flowing around her. Nodding softly, he couldn't agree more, already noticing this as well but knew that this voice could be a lead to helping her gain her full power. Grabbing a cigarette from the counter, he spoke up while lighting up a cherry at the end of his cancer stick,"Well..seems as though we need to follow the lead but after the tournament. We have to get that spear Danny Devito was talking about."
Meanwhile, within Vin's room, a Russian Blue Munchkin cat climbed up on the bed, a small red tie wrapped around his neck to make sure it was extra adorable. Walking with it's tiny legs toward the pillows, the overweight kitty laid against the red pillow before looking toward the night stand to see a old picture of something very interesting. A picture of a group of soldiers, two women with shorts on, one that looked like Vin without a beard, and a fourth who wasn't even human. A overgrown ferret with a soldier's helmet on, a sniper rifle strapped on a camo backpack, and a nametag with the name of E-Man. The small munchkin just looked toward the picture before letting off a soft meow, showing that the cat truly loved the soldiers and as anyone could see, so did each other in the picture.
Back to Vin, a small puff of smoke escaped his lips as he looked toward the television that was strapped to the cabinet behind him at the bar. With this, a program turned on to show Phil making his announcement for the first games since the move to the Kingdom of Disney. As the program went to commercials, the bearded wonder only sighed softly before pouring some of his rum into a to-go cup as he spoke up,"Alright, time to head out...what are you looking at?"
Vin was of course referring to Lucifer, Jezebel's wolf companion as he looked back at his room before chuckling softly. He odiously didn't know what happened the other night so in signs of respect, he walked around the bar before opening the door slightly so Lucifer could get in. He didn't stay long though for her knew they had to get going. Giving the two ladies at the bar their own to-go cups, he walked over to a intercom before speaking in a soft tone, similar to how a airplane pilot would talk,"This is your captain speaking..we are..ughhhh heading toward the Coliseum on foot. I was uuuuuh yelled at for landing the ship at the coliseum yesterday so we aren't drying the ship back...Anyone joining can meet us there but if you are staying..uuhhhhh there is food in the refrigerator...juice boxes for the kids...thank you for flying the deadly skies."
Vin then hung up with intercom before wrapping a shirt over his torso and his vest over it. Pointing at the two ladies at the bar, he told them both to start heading out before summoning one of his keyblades, a double edged style weapon, as he threw it straight toward the coliseum. He then turned around with both thumbs up and a sly smile before disappearing into particles of green and blue. This showed that he had teleport to the coliseum.
Meanwhile, back at the hospital bay, Ardyn blinked his soft, still wet eyes toward Mitsuki as he was still worried about the future that is to be but before he could even breath, he turned his head toward the Doctor who was determined to keep Ardyn safe from Daichi. Smiling softly with a shy blush, he watched as a large blue telephone booth with Police on it appeared within it, making the ship slightly rock before the Doctor entered. Ardyn was slightly confused to understand how the inside was so much larger than the outside but with everything that has happened, he knew this wasn't the weirdest thing he had saw in the past few days.

User Image
MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

DawningWinter

PersonaFrost221

PersonaFrost221

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Takeshi collect enough anti-miasma masks, Odelia, Aqua, Terra, and Ventus might need it because esuna are useless against deadly misama. He looked at Valerie with stern expression in his eyes, "I will be at the Coliseum, according to the woman in black coat, there is a prize that she sensed it is fragment. Mitsuki and few of her friends sign up already," he said to him before he walked to Coliseum. Valerie snickered his lips, then he looked at the ship, "Perhaps I should check on Princess," he said to himself before the puff of smoke booming around him and disappeared.
Mitsuki watched Doctor entered the blue box. Vincent made the announcement about joining the coliseum on foot, while other stay in the ship, where it has fridge for food and juice box for kids. She smiled a little then she grab something out of her strapped bag to grabbed her talisman to infuse her spiritual power. She handed it to Ardyn, "I will let you have this talisman, but you have to use it at once. You have to use it wisely if you are in danger while I'm not in present," she instruct him to use her talisman once, "All you have to do is throw it to one of the daemons or any malevolent being or place it against either head or other body, the bright light will vanquish all daemons in one room, that may include purify Karuma from his corruption," she added that how it works against his target. She was worried about his safety, when she's not around. She got up, just as she sensed undead presence as Valerie appeared with a poof. She was bit surprised that he appeared, and he approached her, "Why hello here Princess," he greets her and leaned towards her face, she leaned back a bit, "I heard from your paternal older half brother that you signed up the coliseum because of the fragment prize," he commented about her signing up the game. Mitsuki just stared at him, he got up and summoned his coffin to open the casket to spill out a lot of anti miasma mask. In much of her surprise, however Valerie grabbed her wrist to make her stand up, "I will take you to coliseum, so this people in this ship will pick up anti-miasma mask when the Queen decide to release the deadliest miasma," "W-Wait, I should go there by foot-" she protest, but the mummy snapped his finger to make the black poof as those two and casket disappeared, leaving pile of anti-miasma masks for Hannah, Ardyn, Doctor, Mikhailie, Lucifer, Jezebel, and Odelia.

User ImageUser Image

OOC:
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter
Marcus Emrys
PersonaFrost221

Kingdom of Disney

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]