21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:22 pm
This is a private RP for me~!!!

Starring!!!

User Image

The Forgemaster's favourite food is mushroom soup. However, he doesn't often have time to go out and collect the mushrooms to make it. Find him enough mushrooms to make the stew and he'll not only share a meal with you but he'll grant you a shiny gold piece (or two).

Goal: Collect 20 mushrooms.
Instructions: Roll 1d6 and match your rolls to the outcomes below!
1. This mushroom is a little slimy and you're not entirely sure if that's a good thing or not. The last thing you want to do is give the Forgemaster food poisoning so you test it yourself. That's the only thing you remember and you wake up sometime later in a haze. -3 mushrooms
2. In the remnants of a decaying log, you find the mother load. The largest mushrooms you've ever seen! And even more lucky, you remember these mushrooms and know they're good to eat! (+5 mushrooms)
3. You seem to have stumbled into a large thicket of brambles. It takes you some time to pull all the thorns out of your sides and it seems as though they tore a hole in your sack and you lost some mushrooms. (-2 mushrooms)
4. Some of the woodland creatures got curious at the soquili traipsing through their home. You seem to be making an awful lot of noise and they want you gone asap! They brought you some mushrooms to help speed the process along. (+3 mushrooms)
5. Nothing out of the ordinary with this find, you just happened to sniff them out. (+1 mushroom)
6. Seems like another group of woodland creatures doesn't like you stealing their mushrooms. They perform an elaborate trick of death defying skill while another pilfers your sack! (-1 mushroom)

Reward: 10 gold pieces  
SwordOfTheDarkOnes rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:28 pm
Lunellis started his trek into the darker part of the woods. Where he knew that the mushrooms would grow in bounty and without interference from the outside world. He stopped for a moment to take in all the sounds and smells that he caught. There was a soft chittering of squriells above him, off to his left he could hear rabbits tending to their young. There was a fox somewhere on the hunt, but a swish of his tail and he heard the predator take off for a different area. He could smell the different soils around him. This was nature in her finest. He was nearly at total peace with himself and then....

"So, are we doing this thing or not?" He flicked his ear towards the sound of his bonded's voice. Yeah, there was Astaris. Complaining again.

Lunellis glanced back to the serpent. "Yes we are. Did you have a issue with anything?"

"Yeah...why are we in a new area? There was a perfectly good mushroom patch near the grove!!" the serpent said with a hiss as he looked around the creepy woods.

"I came here because I heard it was a good spot...now help me find something." the starry stallion leaned his head down to start nosing through the mushrooms. His nose coming contact with something slimy, he shot back with a start. "What the---?!?"

Astaris jumped as well. "See!!!" he looked down to it. Then watched it slowly creep away. "...Lulu...it moved...."

Mushrooms :: 0/20  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:29 pm
Lunellis froze. "It what?"

Astaris was still watching it. "It moved. It still is...Lulu...that's not a new breed of slug is it?"

Lunellis lowered his head again to sniff at the trail. Oh that was foul, he shook his head to clear if of the sudden dizzy spell he had. "Oh...that's not good. Astaris, keep an eye out for any more of those. They might foul up the rest of the patch."

Astaris stared at the moving shroom. "I'm a little worried about that thing getting friends...can we make this quick please?!?"

Mushrooms :: 0/20  
SwordOfTheDarkOnes rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:32 pm
Astaris looked to the squirrels up in the trees. Seeing a few of them watching them he blinked. "Oi, if you guys don't want us here...help us out? We just want to gather some mushrooms for a soup. That's all..."

Lunellis lifted his head and felt a few brushes of fur around his hooves. As he looked down Astaris did too and the serpent decided then and there he was not leaving his bonded's back. Those were weird looking tiny things down there. Astaris looked up and then down to the beasts helping them. Well...it worked...?

Lunellis felt three mushrooms placed by one of his hooves. When he leaned his head back down to nose them into the bag he pulled off his saddle he blinked as a small paw patted his nose. "Oh...are you going to help me? Thank you."

Astaris stared at the skull faced beast as it rolled the mushrooms into the bag. He looked up to the normal beasts as they went higher into the tree. "Lulu, can we never come back here?"

Mushrooms :: 3/20  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:34 pm
Lunellis sighed. "Really Astaris, there's nothing to fear here..."

The serpent looked back down to the creepy, half dead looking things. "You sure about that?"

Lunellis blinked. "Astaris, what do you see that I don't?"

"A lot of things." was his snarky reply.

"You have five seconds to rephrase that." Lunellis warned.

Astaris blinked, remembering the lemon grass then quickly muttered into Lunellis' ear. "Their half skeletons!!!"

There was a long pause before Lunellis felt his back flex as a small pat was felt on his leg. The hand of the racoon was certainly normal feeling. Lunellis leaned his head down as he sniffed out a few more mushrooms before feeling them being rolled into the bag. Astaris was kidding right? He slowly rose his head before he felt a nuzzle to his leg...yeah. That was a skull alright. Interesting. He rose his head fully with a hum. Astaris waited for the freak out...but it never happened. Astaris slowly slithered around to look at Lunellis to find that the stallion seemed to have slipped into deep thought. What?!?

Mushrooms :: 6/20  
SwordOfTheDarkOnes rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:36 pm
There was a long moment that Astaris was worried about Lunellis. Then it seemed to pass as the stallion flicked his ears. "Well, regardless of anything..." he muttered to Astaris. "Their helping."

He leaned his head back down to nose through the patch. His nose booping something that smelled just right on point. "Aha..." he nosed around it and after a few moments got it to roll into his small bag. Once that was done he lifted his head to sneeze as some dust got into his snout. "That was uncomfortable..."

Mushrooms :: 7/20  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:39 pm
Lunellis felt more little paws patting his legs as he heard shuffling around his hooves. Astaris started shaking a little once he saw the skull face wolf pad forward with a few more mushrooms. "Lu-lu....its a wolf..."

Lunellis took a cautious step forward, feeling for anything blocking him as he did so. Nothing there so he was able to lower his head bringing his bag forward as he did so. "My deepest gratitude for taking the time to help me. I hope we're not intruding."

He felt the skull nuzzle him as he heard a whispered. "No." He gave a soft happy whinny. "Good."

Mushrooms :: 10/20  
SwordOfTheDarkOnes rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:34 pm
As Lunellis took a few steps back, the stallion let out a yelp as he felt something sharp tap his flank. Astaris was quick to shake off his fear in order to hiss at the direction the rock came from. The snake saw a few new to the scene normal critters. His wings flared as he narrowed his eyes on them.

"Do that again...and I'm eating you." he threatened. Astaris heard a soft whimper. "What's wrong?"

Lunellis nosed around the bag. "I lost one..."

Mushrooms :: 9/20  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:42 pm
Astaris was worried for his bonded, seeing that the stallions flank was now bleeding lightly. Astaris quickly dove into a side bag to fish out a leaf that would help with healing. Slithering quickly to the flank he blinked as he watched another...skull face...serpent slither up to observe the action. Astaris mentally gulped before placing the leaf over the wound. "This should help with the wound, Lulu."

Lunellis had felt the second serpent, but didn't twitch as he felt that Astaris was there already. "Thank you, Astaris..." his ears flickered as he felt a few gentle strokes to his legs. "Are you all worried...I'll be fine. Once we're done here. I'll be on my way...you all should come visit our herd sometime. I'm sure a few of the younger ones would love to get to know you."

Lunellis felt a few tugs on the bag and after a moment of stillness he nosed around the bag to find that he had a few more mushrooms there than before. Astaris kept his eyes on the skull serpent who seemed to want to wait till the bleeding stopped.

Mushrooms :: 12/20  
SwordOfTheDarkOnes rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:58 am
Lunellis started to walk around the small grove. Maybe moving away from the other critters would be a good idea. Astaris looked back to him. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just moving so that the other critters don't get too spooked by our presence. Do you have a new friend back there?" Lunellis asked with a smirk.

Astaris gave the eyeless serpent in front of him a side-long look. "Uhm...rain check on that verdict."

Lunellis chuckled as he started to gently move a hoof in front of him to feel out the path. There were a few roots here and there, nothing too bad. As he walked slowly through the grove. He was aware of many eyes on him. Odd, he didn't feel at ill ease. That was good at least. He heard a sharp snap off to his right, turning his head sharply he didn't see the small ledge. Oh he felt it alright. As he tumbled back, the stallion rolled. His tender wings tearing a few places.

Once the world finally stopped spinning he shook his head. "Ow...tsk..." he sucked in a breath as his wings flinched. He shook his head. "Astaris...." he got no answer. "ASTARIS!!!!"

"Relax!!! I'm okay!!!" The serpent said from somewhere in front of him. Astaris slithered through the brambles without issue as he watched a few more skull faced serpents slither out. Lunellis tried to stand, only to flinch and collapse again. Astaris darted forward. "What hurts?"

"Back leg." Lunellis gritted out. Astaris slithered back there to stare at the gash in his bonded's flank. That small gash from earlier was just made worse. The serpent hissed...then paused as he saw something huge lumber into view. Astaris glanced to the bag, made a quick count then sighed.

"Bad news...you lost a few more mushrooms...also that gash just got worse. I dunno about good news...but...there's someone rather big saying Hi...." Astaris said as he glanced to the large being...

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:06 am
Astaris was certain he was looking at a buffalo...holy moley this guy was huge. Lunellis felt a gentle nuzzle to his wounded flank. The small flutter hybrid turned to look back to the flank itself. "There should be a few leaves we can make a salve into...Astaris would you kindly assist?"

The serpent started to busy himself with gathering the needed things from Lunellis' bags. He didn't see that a dark colored critter had taken one of the finer mushrooms before bounding away. He heard it, then turned to watch the tail. Crap. His bonded was more important. He went back to getting things set up...then paused as the skull faced critters were helping. Rather well actually...

"Uhm...thanks..." he said to one of the other serpents. They just slowly nodded.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:07 am
Another rustling had Astaris slowly turn his head to see the thief in action. He didn't move till the critter was actually gone. Then the serpent slithered over to the bag and dragged it back to Lunellis' side. Blinking as he watched the large skull faced buffalo lay alongside the shivering flutter hybrid. "Lulu, are you scared?"

Lunellis was. He swallowed thickly. "A bit...I feel very alone right now, Astaris. I don't think any of the herd knows I'm out here." The flutter calmed greatly when he felt Astaris slither around his neck. "Thank you."

Astaris rested his head on top of the stallion's. "Mhm." he glanced down to a pure white skull faced snake as the serpent gathered the salve and started to spread it. Lunellis flinched beneath him. "They know what their doing..."

Lunellis blinked. "Interesting. Perhaps they were taught by someone?"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:08 am
Astaris blinked as he looked down at the bag. It was moving...he didn't say a word as he watched one of those slugs crawl out of the bag. Instead he looked to the buffalo as the large beast tilted its head towards the slug.

Mushrooms :: 5/20  
SwordOfTheDarkOnes rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:10 am
There was a loud creaking of wood as Astaris watched a bear. Not skull faced. Turn over a decaying log. The winged snake blinked a few times before the bear turned to look at them. Lunellis flicked a ear. "Astaris...what's wrong?"

"Big guy." Astaris muttered. Both familiar and bonded jumped when a crack was heard. The bear split the log in half before revealing the mushroom patch hidden within it. Astaris blinked rapidly as the bear then dragged the log over. While also moving to examine the salve. Astaris watched the bear cautiously.

"Don't worry. I'm not here to harm either of you. My friends were telling me of a odd duo wandering around the Grove. This will take a few hours to seal over...I'll help keep him warm till then." the bear said as he settled on Lunellis' other side.

"Thank you." Lunellis said with a kind smile towards the deep voice on his right. The bear nodded...Astaris stayed where he was until the bear moved...

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
SwordOfTheDarkOnes rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:17 am
A few hours later and Lunellis felt that his side wasn't stinging so much anymore. With a groan as well as help from two steady beasts flanking him, he was able to stand on his own. Astaris slithering off to coil at his feet. "Alright...now..."

Astaris tail smacked a wayward mushroom back into the bag. Then shutting the bag, he looked to the bear. "Mind giving this back to him? We're nearly done..."

Mushrooms :: 11/20  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces