30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:50 am
Crap, that's what I'm going to be next year. Is it... is it bad?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:08 am
Officially Skepty

Um, nothing seems to be different?

So either no, or I've forgotten! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:18 pm
Zphal
Officially Skepty

50/50 on losing my memory within a year? Oof, I do not like those odds.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:11 am
Officially Skepty
Zphal
Officially Skepty

You shouldn't've asked me to tell you them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:14 pm
Zphal
Officially Skepty
Zphal
Officially Skepty

Well, let's hope good decision-making kicks in around 32 then.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:05 pm
Officially Skepty
Zphal
Officially Skepty
Zphal
Officially Skepty

Well, let's hope good decision-making kicks in around 32 then.

Judging from the last four days...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:11 pm
How? How can you run a popular guild and work? I don’t get it. I’ll be 30 in November but been on Gaia since 2004 but it’s hard really hard for me to find time to post on Gaia forums. How do you do it? sad Do you have wrinkles yet? I have loads of gray and white hairs but hate ppl carding me who don’t believe I was born in 80s.  

Anaya the Bee

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:29 pm
Anaya the Bee
How? How can you run a popular guild and work? I don’t get it. I’ll be 30 in November but been on Gaia since 2004 but it’s hard really hard for me to find time to post on Gaia forums. How do you do it? sad Do you have wrinkles yet? I have loads of gray and white hairs but hate ppl carding me who don’t believe I was born in 80s.

Well, this guild kinda runs itself nowadays. xd It was a lot of work when it got started back in '06 through '09, inviting everyone and whatnot, but yeah.

I also have grey hairs. xd Everyone always accidentally thinks I'm in my mid-twenties, which is a nice compliment.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:14 pm
Anaya the Bee

I'm 30 years old and still get carded just because I look younger than I am (some think I'm still in high school xd ). It runs in the family. My Grandma's in her early 80s and just now starting to get gray hairs.

Do realize when someone is asking to see your ID, it may not be just because your young. It might be the business' policy. I know for the movie theater, we are quite vigilant about checking IDs of those attending R-rated films. It's policy for the movie business and its making sure we don't get in trouble, if something happens.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:15 pm
Prof. Moonie
Anaya the Bee

I'm 30 years old and still get carded just because I look younger than I am (some think I'm still in high school xd ). It runs in the family. My Grandma's in her early 80s and just now starting to get gray hairs.

Do realize when someone is asking to see your ID, it may not be just because your young. It might be the business' policy. I know for the movie theater, we are quite vigilant about checking IDs of those attending R-rated films. It's policy for the movie business and its making sure we don't get in trouble, if something happens.

WoW! surprised

Meanwhile here at the park everyone's bringing their infants to the Halloween HAUNT and kids are screaming bloody murder. xd We recommend >13yrs but no one listens, haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:31 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Anaya the Bee

WoW! surprised

Meanwhile here at the park everyone's bringing their infants to the Halloween HAUNT and kids are screaming bloody murder. xd We recommend >13yrs but no one listens, haha.

Oh, we get people like that at the theater. Their kids want to go see a film that happens to be R-rated and the parent/guardian gets all bent out of shape because we won't allow them to go. "But I'm giving them permission." "I let them watch R-rated films at home." Doesn't change the rules, people. Be old enough or have a parent/guardian see the film with you.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:48 pm
Don’t even get me started on kids. I’m never ever having kids ever. I need my freedom. I mean I have a decent job and live on my own in such but what about you guys? Pretty certain well wisher has awesome job and lives on her own. Me and well go way back to 2005 I think.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff