Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
A BEHEMOTH has appeared (it’s a good thing) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:29 pm
So me, I’m a veteran to Gaia since June 2004. the behemoth has appeared. Why am I a behemoth? It means I am a potential active member that may have the potential to revive the glory of the guild. Yeah. I hope to help. So well here I am. Plus I wanna know more about zphal, this is gonna be interesting indeed. Oh yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:46 pm
I’ll try to do my best to make things great again and to convince wellwishwr that I’m not such a awful person.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:50 pm
I mean I’m not stupid, I have money 1000s of Dollars saved up so I’m not stupid. Lolz. I’m conservative with my money.

My brother Blaine is an online sub teacher and he has potentially more money way more than what I have saved up. He has up to 30000 Dollars. I dunno/ he has a crap load of money. Well all I have to say is don’t mess with us.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:07 pm
I have money but still, I am prepared.

I will never give my money and s**t to people who have more wrinkles than I do . A travesty. This is why I will never use lotion. Lotion only helps me to do alone time in stiff, forget it.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:14 pm
Zphals wrinkles vs mine I have more. Just look at my Elbows.,  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:37 pm
Either I’m the Rebecca Black Friday song, or the revival mesiah. I dunno  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:40 pm
Anaya the Bee
Either I’m the Rebecca Black Friday song, or the revival mesiah. I dunno
friday it’s cheesy Friday. I don’t get kids at all these days.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:12 pm
Anaya the Bee
So me, I’m a veteran to Gaia since June 2004. the behemoth has appeared. Why am I a behemoth? It means I am a potential active member that may have the potential to revive the glory of the guild. Yeah. I hope to help. So well here I am. Plus I wanna know more about zphal, this is gonna be interesting indeed. Oh yes.

While I commend your ambition, it's going to take a whole lot more than just your efforts to make Why Not be like it was in the past. There's countless reasons why people aren't posting here as much like they used to - real lives getting in the way, lost interest in Gaia in general (especially with the recent changes), etc.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:16 am
Prof. Moonie
Anaya the Bee

While I commend your ambition, it's going to take a whole lot more than just your efforts to make Why Not be like it was in the past. There's countless reasons why people aren't posting here as much like they used to - real lives getting in the way, lost interest in Gaia in general (especially with the recent changes), etc.

I wish I could snap my fingers and bring it back to the way it once was...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:20 pm
Hey I just logged into my account after, what, 8 years? What changes did they make to Gaia? It seems the same to me.  

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:56 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Anaya the Bee

I wish I could snap my fingers and bring it back to the way it once was...
Well I’ll do my best to make it happen. I miss my small scale guild River of polls and believe me it also had its heydays and was active from 2005 to 2008 then again from 2011 to 2013 (yes well, 2011 to 2013) then it died again. I’m worried this guild is onlu composed of a small congregation and the only spam guild left.

Ok Zphal you know your competition right? Is there any other spam based guilds out there more active than this?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:00 pm
Prof. Moonie
Anaya the Bee

oh I can post here many times if I can. My former guild is the River of Polls and it was an awesome place to, but if your guys guild is the only spam guild left out there I’ll be more than happy to give my support. I’m turning 30 in like a week or so but will do my best I can to help you all. But please tell me if possible, are there any active spam or poll guilds or random guilds out there more active then us? I’d wanna know.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:07 pm
I also wanna know what zphal looks like. I’ll post what I look like but wanna see what zphal looks like cuz well uhh oh god what am I supposed to refer to her as?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:01 am
Anaya the Bee
I also wanna know what zphal looks like. I’ll post what I look like but wanna see what zphal looks like cuz well uhh oh god what am I supposed to refer to her as?

Male. razz  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:15 pm
Anaya the Bee
Prof. Moonie
Anaya the Bee

oh I can post here many times if I can. My former guild is the River of Polls and it was an awesome place to, but if your guys guild is the only spam guild left out there I’ll be more than happy to give my support. I’m turning 30 in like a week or so but will do my best I can to help you all. But please tell me if possible, are there any active spam or poll guilds or random guilds out there more active then us? I’d wanna know.

Yes, you can post here a bunch, like several of us do. But that doesn't guarantee a return to the "ol' glory days." That would require the return of many of the former regulars. Unfortunately, many have moved on from Gaia or no longer have the time to post.

You keep bringing up your age. Not sure what that has to do with anything. neutral

I'm sure there's other active guilds out there. Just go to the guild directory and look at what's been posted in most recently. I am only a part of this guild, so I can't recommend specific ones.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff