Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)
Planet Pandora: Fill 'Em Up Pipe Station (Plus COV Hideout) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:40 pm
This is where the start of the Vault Hunter's adventure begins! Where Marcus dropped off the vault hunters to meet with Clap-Trap, a member of the Crimson Raiders lead by Lilith. There is a Children of the Vault base not too far from this location with large walls lead by the Bada$$ Psycho, Shiv! Be careful around him, he has a large blade and a even larger right arm. He's kind of a freak. ANYWAY, HAPPY HUNTING!.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:06 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Outfit:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

With a chair relaxing against the side of the small building, Vin twirled his burning cigarette between his finger, his eyes covered with some goggles to keep him from going blind from the bright sun overlooking the desert. Grabbing a bottle of water from his satchel, Vin sighed softly before taking a small sip from the bottle to keep him hydrated. Looking over to he left, he noticed an annoying sound coming from the other side of the building in which was showing a squad of four vault hunters about their equipment known as ECHO Devices. As he kept himself hidden within the shade of the small building, he watched as the four left through a door completely made out of vehicles that looked like they were vintage. Watching the vault hunters leave, Vincent only stretched out his arms before hearing groaning coming from a distance. Sighing softly in annoyance, Vin placed his cigarette between his lips before walking around the building to see five psychos looking around for people to kill. Vin only grinned as he saw three wielded a strange melee weapon known to the locals as a Buzz Axe. With this, Vin only chuckled as the two others pointed their rifles straight at him,"Hey hey now...that's not a nice way to greet your new guest. I'm just here looking for the bathroom, know any places?"
The psychos looked at each other before looking back at the blue and blond haired man before yelling at him about how they'll use his body to make their own Meat Bicycles. Vin raised his eyebrow before placing his hands in his pockets,"Yep, I think I'm at the right place...so...lets see who wants to die fir-"
Vin quickly duck as bullets flew over his head, making his eyes shine bright,"Alright, not nice..."
With this, Vin quickly slid down the hill straight toward the psychos before using his right leg to sweep the melee psychos off their feet, leaving only the ranged enemies standing which he quickly got rid of. Using his ability to summon keyblades at whim, he quickly summoned two to throw into the chests of the ranged psychos. Sighing softly, Vin quickly brushed the sand off of his gloves before turning his head to the left so see a buzz axe flying straight down toward him. Seemed as though a psycho leaped straight toward him to try and get a head strike but Vin was too fast as he quickly dodged to the right before using his left hand to thrust his fist deep into the brittle skull of the psycho which the head exploded at impact. groaning softly, Vin turned around at the two remaining psychos before taking one more hit off his cigarette before flicking it straight into the eye of one of the remaining bad guys. This was when the demigod quickly dashed toward the non-harmed enemy as the now blinded Psycho began to swing his buzz axe wildly around, grabbing the psycho and moving him into the way of the melee weapon. With this, the buzz saw went straight through the psycho's neck, decapitating him which Vin's eyes grew wide. Those weapons could cut through a man's neck? Impressive indeed as Vin grabbed the decapitated psycho's buzz axe and swing it into the stomach of the last survivor. The psychotic man gasped as he coughed up blood into his grey mask as Vin revved up the buzz axe and dragged the weapon straight through the enemy's stomach and into his rip cage, kicking him off his newly found weapon as the man bleed out from his wounds slowly. Vin took a few moments to catch his breath before throwing the buzz axe down in between the cheeks of the decapitated psycho before walking back up the hill to begin working on a base camp for when the others arrived, singing to the music that was playing in his head,"Ain't No Rest for the Wicked...Money don't grow on trees. I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed. There ain't nothing in the world for free..."
As time went by, Vin was sitting within his little lawn chair with a cigarette between his lips and sunglasses covering his eyes. At this time, a small radio was playing the song,'Rooster by Alice in Chains' as one of the drones within his base began to light up brightly as it quickly shot through into the small shack next to the base. With this, a bright blue light shined within the shack before disappearing instantly. Vin only sighed as the cigarette smoke filled his lungs,"Welcome to Pandora, kids.."
Right as he said this, Ardyn and Hannah tumbled out of the shack before Ardyn fell on his back with Hannah falling on top of him. Vin turned his eyes slightly to his left as he looked at the kids before speaking up,"Alright kids, no time for any hanky panky.."

User Image
GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:50 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah and adryn having unexpected been tossed into a new world found the young blonde sitting up right onto adryn's back just as vin's comment escaped his lips,"Wha..?", she said rubbing her temples as she looked down to see she was crushing poor adryn,"Oh no!!", freaking out she jumped up and began to yank the poor boy onto his feet shaking him in her mind she thought was a softly but in reality rather an intensive shake,"Adryn!! are you okay!!", she practically yelled in his face in panic she stopped shaking him a moment after she realized he just looked sick and she felt guilty,"Sorry!", she said turning quickly she seen vincent,"Hey Captain Vincent where are we", she asked looking at her surroundings for the first time the young teenager was rather puzzled by there time warping to another planet so quickly.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:12 am
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn's body was being violently shook as Vin only chuckled loudly at the experience he had just witnessed. Looking over at the two, Vin sat up in his lawn chair with the cigarette between his lips before sitting straight up brushing off the dirt from his vest,"We are at a desert planet filled with psychos and maniacs, guns and blood spread everywhere...great place for a picnic really but more importantly, we are in a realm that has a keyblade fragment here...and it's the largest one as the tails say."
Vin then walked over to the children who were basically rolling around in the sand which only made him sigh as he began to think to himself,'Why did I get the baby sitting job...well...I could help them be maybe as cool as I am...hmmm alright.."
"Alright kids, drink up before we head out", Vin spoke up before handing Ardyn a water bottle and Hannah a bottle of blood Vin drained from his own body which since it was demigod blood, the commander believed that it will prove a positive result to Hannah. Once they grabbed the bottles, Vin looked over at Hannah before speaking up,"Got any weapons experience kiddos?"
Ardyn, still dizzy from all the shaking, sat up with his eyes trying to concentrate but his vision was quite fuzzy still. Taking the water from Vincent, the young half daemon took a sip of his water before speaking up softly,"T-Thank you, Captain Vincent...I have the power of moving really fast but I only used my main k-k-keyblade..."
Vin then lifted his right hand to summon his own keyblade, electricity flowing around him to show his elemental prowess. Vin nodded softly before turning toward Hannah as Ardyn made his keyblade disappear,"How about you, little one?"

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:45 pm

User Image

Hannah looked over at vincent as he said there was maniacs and psychos that lived in these lands,"Oh so madd people I see...", she refered to the english term for crazy as she was offered one of the water bottles relieved that he thought of her as she began to gulp down some rather tasty blood but she felt rather energized strength coming from it after only a chug or two,"Excuse me", she said rather offended,"But Sir I am not little", she defended herself,"I am 14 after all and I highly see that qualified as little", she then cleared her throat before beginning,"I have vampric strength and speed and it has done me good up til now.. so I suppose if that isn't enough for your ventures.. I will have to find a trainer to help me unlock my fullest potential", she explained,"My grandfather was going to train me when I was much older saying a lady of my status wasn't going to need to fight or some nonsense such as that", she then added,"But I would prefer to learn.. after all my parents were not properly trained and they are both dead", she said bluntly,"It didn't do them any good".

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin listened to Hannah's correction, though from where he is looking, she was a couple feet smaller than he was which was the reason why he said she was small. Hearing about her vampric strength and speed, this made the commander brush his beard as he thought about the endless possibilities she could achieve within her life ahead. With this, Vin only chuckled before looking up toward the sky as he spoke up with a soft tone,"Well then..guess we'll have to teach you a few things then."
Vin then turned toward Ardyn as he picked himself up, looked over at his friend with a soft smile knowing that she could be quite a strong and independent woman, even with her servants and money. The half daemon only chuckled before placing both hands behind his head and gave Hannah a large smile as Vin tossed the fourteen year old vampire a pistol,"found this off of one of these psychos...doesn't have much but it's a pistol with two settings. Regular bullets and a secondary round that shoots...well...explosives. You can shoot a eye out or shoot a head off...either way, be careful."
Ardyn removed his smile as he looked at Vincent with some concern, making the demigod turn toward him before chuckling softly. Ardyn didn't know what was so funny so he asked,"W-Why are you laughing? D-d-Did you think this through?"
"Kid..", Vin spoke up with his arms crossed and a cigarette hanging off of his lips, still lit as he blew smoke into the young boys face. Ardyn fanned his hand in front of his head as the scent of the cigarette was gross to him which Vin only chuckled softly as he spoke,"...Did I think this through? That should be the name of my Auto-biography...Either way, from what I can tell, everything here wants to kill us...soooo might as well be safe, kids."

User Image
GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:22 pm

User Image

Hannah was handed over a gun in which she surveyed and began to inspect hearing the specs on the weapon,"I suppose it is a rather dangerous device but I shouldn't be to hard to master...", she aimed the gun towards his lawn chair shooting it straight through the center as the force knocked it back she did feel the power of the gun in her small hands but with her strength and this new surge of energy she felt rather strong,"That was a good practice shot!", she turned to him blinking,"Do you think that I will do good with a moving object?", she asked,"I suppose if It doesn't work I can just grab a pipe or bar and just beat them with it", she speculated.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:35 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Hannah was so proud of her shot and in a way, Vincent was proud of her but why...WHY HIS LAWN CHAIR! Ugh whatever, Vin had a major sweat drop escape from the side of the demigod's head. His mind was thinking of so many things, mostly throwing the child in front of a moving vehicle but decided to shake his head and spoke with an annoyed tone,"Yeah...beginner's luck.."
Vin then turned toward the two kids before clapping his hands twice, making the drone begin to fly upward with teal blue lights shining under it. Vin turned toward the drone before twirling his finger downward in a circular pattern which showed what the drone needed to do. As the drone began to make the items from the base disappear into it's storage unit within, Vin took the cigarette away from his lips before flicking the ash on the desert sand before speaking with a less annoyed tone,"Alright..lets get going. There will be things to shoot during our travels, that's for sure."
With this, he began to walk forward away from the camp before flipping a lever. This was when Ardyn began to notice something begin to move in the distance. There was a wall that was covered in metal scraps and different old and rusty cars which when Vin pulled the lever, one of the cars began to lift up from a thick cable. This made a opening for the three travelers to adventure forth. Ardyn smiled softly before looking over at Hannah with a soft smile,"A-Are you ready for our own adventure? T-This is going to be very...strange..I can already t-tell."
Right as he said that, he turned toward Vin right when he was scratching his right arse cheek as the drone flew right to his side, turning from teal blue to green back to blue to show that the job was done. Vin nodded before covering his own face before opening them through the middle which the drone spinned around before activating a sort of cloaking mechanism.

User Image
GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:26 pm

User Image

Hannah was so proud to be praised by the adult she didnt' notice his irritation and she lifted her head up high brushing it off,"Oh its nothing really", she said feeling rather happy and proud for her accomplishment as she didn't get praised by strangers often it was a nice thing to have done to her, as she turned her attention to before them the thick wall of metal the cord that lifted a rusted car and then they were moving forward about to enter beyond she turned to adryn hearing him ask if she was okay with venturing through as she giggled blushed and then snatched up his arm and told him,"Duh!! this is going to be so much fun adryn!! think of the adventures!!", she told him keeping her little death grip on his arm more for her own clingness than anything as she said,"And don't you worry adyn I shan't let anything snatch you up or hurt you I promise", she said solemnly placing her other hnad over her heart as they walked behind vincent,"You know Captain Vincent I do feel that is a rather long title to keep calling you but grandfather did say always be polite", she tapped her lips in thought,"I suppose I can call you Mr. Angel or something that is your last name right?", she asked staring over at him with a questioning look,"Of course you'll have to be fine with that grandfather said that adults can be sensitive about their names or something of that nonsense as well", she sighed,"I don't get it adryn why are adults complicated", she rolled her eyes, already reverting her attention back to her crush and leaving vincen'ts answer to the breeze,"Oh Adryn!! I do hope B.O.B will be okay we left him with that crazy drunk pirate lady", she said,"He is a very nice robot and she is just", she shook her head,"She is not a proper lady!".

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:20 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

"Just call me Vin...and let me just say, not everyone is proper..", Vin spoke as they walked into small trench with rocks raised high above them. With this, the three could see that there was a bridge to cross a small drop. With this, Vin only smirked before closing his eyes softly while they walked toward it. Ardyn only giggled softly as he began to imagine the adventures B.O.B. would have with Odelia, keeping both hands behind his head in a relaxed position until he heard what Vincent had to say about being proper. Ardyn could understand why most people wouldn't call her proper but he knew what was going through her head. The feeling of being lost in a world when she had a world with her crew back in her realm. He knew that she needed to find her crew again. With that being said, Ardyn felt a tug on his hoodie as he turned his head to see Vin had appeared behind the two children, gripping onto his hoodie and Hannah's jacket before twirling himself around and throwing the two over to the other side of the broken bridge. Ardyn's eyes glowed bright teal blue as everything began to slow down to a snail's pace. Ardyn looked around as he saw Hannah still having a death grip on his arm, making him smile softly before pulling her close to him. This was what Vin wanted to see as to him, all he could see what him throwing the children and in a split second, Ardyn was on the ground holding Hannah in both arms with her legs over his right. Vin crossed his arms before jumping jumping over the bridge with ease, landing in front of the children as he spoke,"See what I mean? Ardyn is proper...and yet that could be his downfall..people like Odelia and I..well we were raised differently."
Ardyn let Hannah down softly before the three of them could hear what seemed to be an explosion in the distance, making the young half daemon turn his head toward the exit of the trench, speaking up softly,"W-We aren't the only ones here? W-We might have to fight soon."
"Well when I first arrived, kids, I found a squad of four using that same entrance we used, along with a small box that called itself ClapTrap", Vin recalled as he lead the kids toward the exit of the trench, looking out toward the vast empty space that was a desert which not too far away was a fortress where the squad he mentioned was at the door. The demigod pulled out his binoculars as he began to scout out the situation, noticing the designs of each person. One was a white haired man with a mustache and goatee combo and a small drone by his side. One was a darker skinned woman with blue tattoos on her left arm that seemed to be glowing. One was a shorter woman with a helmet over her head and short brown hair. The last one was the tallest out of them all. A robotic creature with a small dog-like creature standing by his side, holding a sniper rifle in it's arms as the robot Vin knew as Claptrap was talking to a different droid. With this, the doors opened and a magnetic pull grabbed Claptrap away from the squad as the four began to fire. Vin pulled the binoculars away from his eyes as he spoke softly,"I suggest we wait till the commotion is over before we move forward. If we engage, there seems to be a lot of different hiding spots that could get us caught in the ambush."

User Image
GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:38 pm

User Image

Hannah found herself nodding to this in accordance Odelia sure wasn't but she assumed Vincent would have been one but her whole prospects on the man changed upon the next few minutes as the two were walking along she finally relaxing her grip on adryn so he could casually tuck his hands behind his head but upon reaching the bridge that was broken she tried to think of a way across only to feel herself being lifted up in the air and tossed willy nilly across she reached out and grabbed adryn out of fear she wasn't a d*mn bat!! she squeezed her eyes shut only feeling adryn pull her in before landing on his feet holding her up as she blinked her eyes open to see vincent drop beside them and comment on how he and the pirate lady was raised different,"Indeed", she snapped, feeling her feet hit the ground again thanks to adryn's help she made her way over to catch up to the tall man who she thought was such a good figure head up until that point,"Listen here!", she said only to be talked over as she took notice of him looking at some strange figures in the distance it seemed there was going to be some issues, and she remained silent but brood listening to the plan when he would manage to actually turn back to the children he would see a glaring hannah as she jabbed a finger at him her fangs bared,"Fine but try that stunt again and I'll make you regret it", she growled her eyes sparked alittle red from the over heated threat as she kept a sour face, crossed arms and an air of don't touch me or your dead unless of course you were adryn.... .

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn watched as Hannah threatened Vincent, noticing that the demigod wasn't exactly looking threatened which the young half daemon boy only sighed before placing his right hand on Hannah's shoulder as he spoke softly,"I-I think he's seen worse than both of us...I t-think he was trying to help in his own w-w-...way"
Vin only blinked a few times as the three began to hear gunfire from the fortress. Sighing softly, the demigod stood up which he stood about two feet higher than the two children. Ardyn knew that Hannah's strength could do damage but he also knew Vin's healing factor was powerful. He remembered seeing Vin with cuts all over him from head to toe when he saved the young daemon boy from Daichi's titan prison. The next day, the demigod was healed completely with light scaring and even then, his body was completely healed now. This was when something horrible happened,"I would like to see that some da-"
Something stopped his from speaking as a bullet flew straight through the right side of his chest. Seemed to be a rather large bullet as the exit hole was about five inches radius. Blood had splattered on the sand between Ardyn and Hannah in which Vin just sighed before speaking up,"This...this is a BRAND NEW SHIRT!"
Vin turned a complete one-eighty as the fortress was still being attacked but had snipers aiming their guns straight toward the three of them. Vin placed his cigarette back between his lips as the wound was already trying to heal itself, the blood seeping back into the open hole in his chest. Swinging his left fist out to the left of him, the demigod's ring finger began to glow a greenish color as a shield formed in front of the three. Bullets began to fly wildly against the shield, only making the bullets fall down to the ground,"Well, time to see what you are made of kids...Ardyn, take Hannah inside where she will have cover. I'll see what I can do about the snipers.."
Ardyn nodded softly before grabbing his friend by the hand as he spoke with a soft voice,"A-Are you ready for this?"

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:45 am

User Image

Hannah looked over at adryn at his attempts to make her understand she only sighed and dropped the act,"I guess..", she grumbled,"I don't like the fact of being tooken advantage of as all I mean i was raised to be a lady and its rather rude to just grab one up and toss them either way!", she replied turning, just as vincent got shot she gasped jaw open at the sight of the bullet leaving a gaping whole and he didnt even scream in pain... incredible!! ,"Oh no!", she said realizing he said that was a new shirt,"Thats awful!", she tried to sympathize having her own new clothes in the past get ripped up to pieces but upon hearing the gun shots she seen him bring out a shield and tell adryn to stuff her back into a whole as adryn lead her along,"But I wanna fight!!", she whined as he pulled her along,"This gun isn't going to do much if I never use it!", she told vin as she turned to adryn,"Yes ", she smiled,"I believe I was born ready honestly"..

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:39 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin smiled as the young vampire protested about how she wanted to fight, knowing that was going to be her answer. Ardyn nodded softly before picking her up with both arms similar to a bridge being held up by her groom (or vise versa, I'm for equality), anywho Ardyn used the electricity to flow around the two like a small force field before using his incredible speed to take himself and Hannah across the desert into the fortress. Vin only grinned softly before summoning a strange looking Double-Edged Keyblade, spinning it around his body before tossing it out straight toward the fortress,"They are going to be great heroes one day...maybe I can make some kind of difference...maybe.."
Meanwhile, Ardyn sped through the fortress till he stopped behind a one of the small shacks within, letting down Hannah before summoning his large keyblade to block a few bullets with it. This made the bullets ricochet off his keyblade and into a psycho's mask, making them drop dead right there on the ground. Ardyn turned his attention to Hannah before speaking softly,"Lets show them what we are made of, H-Hannah"
When he said this, a flash of green and blue particles flew around them as Ardyn looked up at the rafters to see Vin using his new keyblade to warp directly in front of one of the snipers. With the curved part of the keyblade, he used it to twirl around the sniper psycho with the curved part of the keyblade around his neck, cutting his head completely off before grabbing his sniper rifle in mid air to fire it with his free hand into the chest of the second and last sniper. Vin then looked down at the two kids before speaking up,"THAT WAS MY FIRST THREE SIXTY NO SCOPE!!...That was awesome, I hope Monster Energy Drinks would sponsor us..ANYWHO, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!"

User Image
GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games