A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
{Greenflight} Lucky green! {open} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
magnadearel rolled 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:41 pm
User Image

Zygmuth woke up feeling a tingle creep along her spine. She knew her lucky day had finally come! M’ton! M’ton! Wake up! We must get ready! The plucky little green insisted on a good bath and fresh coat of oil so she’d look her best for her soon to be suitors. It would be a lucky day for one of them too!

M’ton smiled fondly as he fetched the dragon bathing gear. He’d know this would be coming soon when other greens had started to rise. He was thankful she was a happy green about it. “You’ll do fine my lovely. How could they ignore as pretty a green as you?”

She hummed and trilled as her rider doted on her. It wouldn’t be long now. Her already bright green hide, shone brightly in the sunlight. Zygmuth arched her neck at the passing dragons coyly. Finally a couple hours before zenith, she knew it was time and gave a call out to the weyr.

Won’t you all come fly with me and show me your luck? She spread her wings, ready for takeoff but not quite launching yet.

- Welcome to Zygmuth’s maiden flight!
- This flight is backdated a couple of months.
- M’ton is open to either a male or female rider winner. If you’re interested lemme know! I’d totally be down for an after-flight rp.
- There will be 4 rounds. Reach round will last 48 hours. An initial sign up period will last until the 12th, then the first round and rolling may begin.
- Dragons may hop in during any round.
*NEW* - If you don't have an HR derg, you may create a blue, brown, or bronze NPC.

To play:
Bronzes roll 1d20
Browns roll 1d12
Blues roll 1d10  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:18 pm
User Image

For the first time in a number of months he didn't feel entirely all that bad, or even depressed. He'd been watching as so many of his sisters rose and so many of his brothers chased, amusement pooling through him for the whole process and how it worked. They were quite interesting to watch, but he didn't want to chase at all, or at least one hadn't risen that he wanted to chase yet. There were one or two that he considered, one not even being from the double clutch of large siblings he had, but he couldn't help it.

Yet it wasn't she that rose first, lifting Bossuth's head off the stone ledge. Where he could spot her on her ledge Zygmuth seemed to glow as brightly as any queen surely had and his eyes flooded purple. Now wait a second...

Second is up. Bossuth replied within a moment, cutting R'iz off and rolling to drop from the ledge into the air. I have no luck but I'll follow you all the same.

R'iz scampered out onto the weyrledge and watched his bronze start to circle the Bowl, a small stab of pride filling him for the boy even having the bravery to do that much. Usually he was a ledge potato even if he worked hard in training. This was a first and the redhead had no intentions of joining in on his fun, instead going to slam the door to his weyr and find a way to distract himself. He had to update some of the jewelry he'd made for Yulaniath as she'd grown, now seemed as good time as any.

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nanuth was calmly resting on his weyrledge, when he heard the sound of a voice calling them in his head. He lifted his head from where it was resting, noticing one of his green cousin's were about to rise into the air. He debated if he should chase or not. That was when he saw the glimmer of a very familiar bronze and it was decided. He would give his brother a little competition, so that he wasn't chasing alone. As much as he hated the idea of losing, for once, the brown actually hoped another would win in a flight.

I never thought I would hear those thoughts from you, dear one. I am proud of you,Zamistia's gentle voice thought to him.

Hey, I can be good sometimes. Zygmuth, I accept your challenge,Nanuth thought privately to his rider, then out to his green cousin. He pushed off from his ledge and rose to take off to chase the other. He knew Zamistia would hide herself in the weyr, as she had when he had chased another cousin.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:36 pm
User Image

He had.. abstained from so many greenflights, watching as beautiful green after stunning green has risen. Slistalth hadn't found it in his hearts to move on when the wounds had been so fresh, but... Time was healing wounds, if not completely. Not yet, anyway.

But this little green, her energy.. called to him.

From inside their weyr, K'vos paused as she felt the stirrings of flight lust. Something she hadn't felt in so long, it utterly blindsided the tired woman. Slistalth..?

Zygmuth rises, and I must.. answer. With a mighty leap, the arrow of a blue leapt from his ledge, his eyes only for Zygmuth. Zygmuth, luck has not always been kind to me, but I hope it is on my side this day for you.

K'vos gave a wistful sigh, but went to busy herself on a skech of a new dress for her dearest friend, her interest in her craft renewed once more.  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Spockat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:54 pm
NPC U’vel of Blue Hrediath

Hrediath gave a loud, excitable bugle answering the beautiful ladies call. Where you go, I’ll follow, Zygmuth. He fluttered his wings, milling about in the air, waiting for the glorious moment to see her rise. His tail flicking back and forth, watching - waiting. Snout to tail tip, filled with anticipation. He would chase - and maybe; Maybe luck will be on my side!

His rider, U’vel busied himself. The inside of his weyr with a slowly pounding head would do well with a bottle of spirits and a long rest. Have your fun Hrediath! He gave a mental nudge, filled with good cheer. Perhaps the dear fellow would have fun showing off for the lovely lady.  
magnadearel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:03 pm
They gathered. Not many, but enough to please the happy-go-lucky green.

Do not be silly Bossuth! You have a ton of luck! She trilled at the bronze. Can you challenge luck brave Nanuth? Zygmuth's bright laugh tickling his mind. Luck can be such a fickle mistress Slistalth. One must be as fickle! She crooned encouragement to the blue. Let us weave an exciting dance across the sky Hreadiath!

Finally she could wait no longer! With a joyful cry the green threw herself to the wind. Bright green hide shining against a bold blue backdrop as the young green arrowed into the sky past her suitors. I give you all my luck and blessing! We shall dance across the sky. She wanted to go as high as she possibly could.

M'ton left the door to his weyr open, in case he had a visitor. Maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't.

Hattaki

Dea and #Teddy#

Prism Shine

Spockat

magnadearel

Spockat rolled 10-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)

Spockat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:39 am
Will edit!  
Prism Shine rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:40 am
User Image

The admiring gaze in his normally passive eyes burned quietly, an ember in the cool of his eyes. A fickle mistress indeed, but maybe I can learn to be fickle once more. With a sharp flex of his wings, the blue rose after the spritely Zygmuth, doing his best to conserve his energy against the other suitors. For certainly even the younger brown and bronze would outlast him long time over.

You are a most wonderful dancer, Zygmuth.  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Spockat rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Spockat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:40 am
What a song we will make across the skies, the little blue crooned. He stared for only just a moment, entranced at her gleaming hide - her silhouette arching upward. A haunting, joyous cry - what a comet of fair beauty! Right, yes - yes to chase! Not for him to just drop his jaw and to gawk!

Hrediath kicked off hard, taking the extra momentum with him to the skies. His wings fanning excitedly, pushing up him up higher and higher, in the middle of the pack of those who rose who followed her call.  
Dea and #Teddy# rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:25 am

Nanuth watched as two blues he did not know joined him and his brother up in the skies. Well, he would see how these two would do, would they be a challenge to them? When he heard Zygmuth, a laugh came from the brown at the question.

I don't challenge luck, I make my own luck. Well, along with my little red headed light,he replied to the other. He watched as his cousin went through them and he started out at a slow pace.

Round 1- 5  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

magnadearel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:17 pm
Her eyes twinkled with delight at Slistalth's comment as she spun through the sky. Is it truly dancing? I fear it's just beginners luck on my part. Her voice laughed. What beautiful song will you sing for me Hrediath? She ducked under her wing to look at the blue. Her purple eyes skimmed over Nanuth. It's good you can make you're own luck! Never lose sight of it! She trilled happily at him.

Zygmuth sent fondness and encouragement to all her suitors. Once well above the weyr, she hardly held still. Playing among the winds she flitted back and forth across the sky; tumbling and bowing then zig-zagging. Do your best to follow!

Hattaki

Dea and #Teddy#

Prism Shine

Spockat

Hattaki rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:59 am
He... had... hesitated. Not even hesitated, he'd full on choked when he'd seen the other suitors chasing Zygmuth rise into the sky and heard her pretty voice call them all. Bossuth had choked and stayed where he was for just a few moments too long, debating whether or not he'd be even worthy to fly in the same sky as his larger brother or two older and skilled blues. Of course the answer was that he wasn't even good enough to have the wind off their wingsails hit him in the face, but his grayed out eyes watched as the green rose through the sky, the designs down her side dancing as she moved and rose.

Even if he should lose and he surely deserved it, Bossuth couldn't hesitate any longer. Purple flooded in through his eyes and he started to rise through the sky towards Zygmuth, quite a bit behind the pack even as his big wings swept roughly at the air, begging it to help him be faster. No, he doubted highly that he would win this day with his foolish hesitation, but there she was in the sky above him. Forgive me my foolishness, I'll try as hard as my wings will allow.

Voice hesitant, he glanced about at the other males who's tails he could only see, willing himself to be closer since the only one that mattered was even further ahead.

Quote:
Whoops! Sorry Bossuth, your owner sucks so you suck. XD Hahaha.

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Dea and #Teddy# rolled 1 12-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-12)

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:20 am

Nanuth watched his cousin as she danced through the sky, she certainly was trying to keep things interesting. He felt her wave of encouragement, hoping very much it would help his brother. He noticed his brother had fallen behind a bit and hoped he would manage to catch up. If anyone needed to feel like they needed a little extra luck, he felt Bossuth did. He sent a wave of encouragement to his brother. While he still tried his best to keep up with Zygmuth, he could only hope his brother could rise to the occasion too.

Don't worry, I try not to forget that at all. I know it is important to make one's one luck, so that they can control what happens in their life more,Nanuth replied. He sent a little wave of affection to the green, he had noticed how she had been helping Bossuth.

Round 1- 5
Round 2- 11
Total: 16  
magnadearel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:08 pm
We are all foolish at some point Bossuth, she told the bronze fondly. Come dance with us and never fear! Zygmuth gave herself to the flight, nevermind the dangers. If she had a pulled muscle after this it wouldn't be surprising to her rider. The agile green loved her little stunts and aerobatics.

I hope you won't refuse a little outside luck once in awhile Nanuth. She didn't want the brown to close his eyes to other options. Zygmuth cooed and looked back at her suitors. All this energy and she was starting to tire. Soon soon, but not quite yet. She wasn't ready to come down from her lucky high.

Hattaki

Dea and #Teddy#

Prism Shine

Spockat

((I'm so sorry I'm late guys! crying ))  

magnadearel

Hattaki rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:01 pm
Though he wasn't catching up particularly fast, Bossuth's happiness at not having disappointed Zygmuth too much shone through with each beat of his wings. I fear I'm foolish quite often but in this moment I wish to be just a bit better. A lot better in fact, but he wasn't going to give up and quit, not as long as his wings still beat.

Up and up he went, watching as the little green twirled and danced in the air before him, sending flashes of brighter purples through his eyes with each one. For a small bronze he had all the stamina he needed to continue after her for as long as she wished, but the blues and his brother were much speedier.

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff