Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOT-PRP] A Bicycle for Two (Jekyll and Hortense) FINISHED Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The date at the V-Day event was nothing less than downright disastrous, at least that is what the couple would say, and had said during their little adventure throughout the Garden Maze. Hortense had secretly admitted to herself that it was a bit thrilling, having Jekyll take initiation in defending her whenever they came across what would be perceived as dangerous, semi-dangerous, or somewhat threatening to her. Her heart had beat fast at the thought of her beloved being her hero for that time. Even the declaration of being boyfriend and girlfriend had given her hope for their relationship, even if it is perceived odd by others in due to Jekyll's appearance; but that does not bother her, the heart wants what the heart wants.

"Jekyll? Think I'm almost done. Last box!" Hortense trilled, beaming as she set the rather heavy box down. She had moved out of her last dwelling that hse had for months after moving out from her mother's house further down south. She had enjoyed the perks of living single, but she much rather looks after Jekyll. He was sweet, shy, and not to mention when encouraged, he makes a heck of a cuddle partner when she is sleepy. She took out a rather colorful glass lamp and set it on the table, smiling at it. It was her first dwelling purchase when she came up to the city. When she saw it in the City Market, she had to have and she did, just carrying it around with her looking weird in the process.

Now... Hortense breathed in deeply, looking around. She was at home. After the V-Day event, she realized she didn't want to be that far from Jekyll and she proceeded to ask him if she could live with him. Well.. the response to that was not what she expected, but it was the norm for her, causing her to giggle and shake her head.

"Jekyll," the shetani said fondly, smiling at the opposite male and moved over to smooth back his hair, despite its reluctance to do so. "This is the happiest day of my life, minus meeting you!" she trilled, her heart swelling up in response to her warm affection for the strange pae'il.

Mist_of_the_Ages

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Venus day had been decidedly horrible. Between the maze and traps and falling...Arguably the only good thing to come from it was Hortense was so rattled she asked to move in with him.

On second thought, maybe the party wasn't so bad after all for doing that.

He flittered about, arranging her boxes into the correct rooms that they'd be unpacked into. He wasn't the strongest pae, but he wasn't as weak as one would think either. The fae managed to get all the boxes to where they needed in rather short time - at least he thought so.

At her call he popped into view from down the hall to look at her before walking over, a slight pep in his step despite being tired from helping move all day. "Excellent! I knew there'd be enough room after all." He flashed a bright smile, his cheeks reddening as she softly spoke his name and touched his hair. It gave him goosebumps. "R-really?" He squeaked out, eyes widening. "...Every day is my newest happiest day, since meeting you." He shyly responded, feeling his face warm further. Since Venus day, he tried his hardest to be at least a little more forward.

Didn't always work. But at least he stopped passing out when they cuddled. Progress was progress! "When we're finished you should take a bath." As soon as the words left him, he instantly became embarrassed of them. Imagining Hortense. In the bath. Oh no. Oh no no no no. "To reduce muscle pain!" He quickly followed it up. What if she realized what he was just thinking? Oh dear.

Dream Whitewiz

Mist_of_the_Ages

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:33 pm
Hortense blinked, staring at the opposite male for the longest time before her cheeks tinged darkly. She did not say anything in response to it, but rather gave Jekyll a shy look, tucking her face away as she twisted her body this way and that way to accommodate her rather bashful shyness that showed up just now. The Shetani then giggled, giving a nod. ”Rather forwarded of you! A warm bath would be perfect before bed!” she tacked on, blinking her molten gold-colored eyes.

”I think tomorrow some colors would be nice in there! Some wildflowers nearby that would be just lovely! Maybe we can grab some candies from the market. Then we can cuddle with a warm cup of tea and biscuits! What you think?” the female asked, moving up closely to Jekyll and planted a light kiss on his multicolored facial cheek. ”I should send a letter to my Mama. She’ll want to meet you! She’s very pretty. Her hair is so red, like an apple!”

Mist_of_the_Ages

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:45 pm
Did he actually manage to fluster her for once? Is that what he looked like to her, when he became tongue tied? It was rather adorable.

Oh no! His eyes widened considerably. She did misunderstand! "I just. I. I mean. Ah. Heat is a relaxant and when you strain your muscles you can pull and - ah." Jekyll stammered, raising a hand to his forehead. He really could stick his foot in his mouth!

"Y-yes. That sounds like a splendid way to relax after the move. We can pick up a vase too, for the flowers." Cuddling up next to Hortense with tea and biscuits. If there was an afterlife, surely he was already there. This was perfection. A fact only accentuated when she pecked his cheek, making him melt into butter. "That should be fine. Would the sofa work for her?" A light frown as he rethought that. "No, you two should take the bed. I'll take the sofa." Meeting the parents, of course he had to impress her! Though nothing he could do could make him worthy of Hortense, he still must try his utmost best.

Dream Whitewiz

Mist_of_the_Ages

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:14 pm
Hortense then just giggled hard, shaking her head before she stepped forward and grabbed Jekyll’s face with her soft hands; mostly to calm him down and stop from going on and on. “My Mama and sister can stay with their friend in town. There is no way she is staying here. My mama will rearrange everything and my baby sister will most likely mess up your experiments,” the Shetani stated slowly, giving a nod. ”This is our home. Just the two of us,” the female then added on before backing away, letting go of the opposite male’s face, breaking out a sunny smile.

”I love you a million wildflowers,” the ombre-colored pae’il said, snuggling into Jekyll out of pure affection.

Mist_of_the_Ages

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:45 am
He was already doing the mental preparations of what groceries to buy, where their stuff would go and how many blankets they would need, when the shetani reached out and cupped his face. Instantly his mind stopped working, he blinked, and smiled. "Oh! That is a much better plan." Their home. His smile widened. What a nice ring to it.

He kept his goofy smile as she backed away, cheeks tingling from where she touched. "I love you too." The words he'd thought a million times tumbled out of his mouth. He loved her from the moment he first saw her. "How about I make us dinner? Since you did yesterday." Hortense took amazingly good care of him. He hardly skipped meals anymore, but because she was also keeping him more active he didn't gain any weight. Which is good, because all the additional sweets would have surely made him weigh a ton.  

Mist_of_the_Ages

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:09 pm
Hortense beamed at Jekyll, giving a nod and giggled at his goofy looking smile that he has plastered on his face at the moment. "You can cook dinner tonight, but first! How about a little snack to take with you? I know you're eager to get back to your experiments. And I got blankets to hang up to dry. And I want to get started on the messy yard. Mama's bringing up some seedlings for us. Maybe, we can grow some stuff in the yard. She grows sweet potatoes like nobody's business," the shetani nodded. "I think you would like something to nibble on! Spot of tea and sliced apple?" the auburn-colored haired female added before wandering around.

"Hrm... swore I put the basket somewhere! Ah, there you are you wet blankets!" Hortense trilled, dragging the heavy as rocks basket to the front door, wheezing as she does so. "So... many... blankets!" she squeaked, her arms struggling to pull the heavy basket that is filled with wet blankets from the house. She had taken the liberty to grab all the blankets from here and her place to wash, some were so dirty with dust and the like.

Mist_of_the_Ages

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:57 pm
"Ooo, yes please!" She knew him so well. After they returned from Venus day he was finally able to crack that equation of the counter balance and he wanted to get to actually testing it. With a pep in his step, the fae started towards the front door to open it for Teeny.

As he swung the door open, he turned to look down the hallway. Straight down to where the poor shetani struggled with a basket piled almost as high as herself. "Hortense!" Jekyll called in surprise, jogging over to her to pick up the other side of the basket. "You know, you're not alone anymore silly. If you need help, just call for me." Wow, this was heavy! He softly grunted as he lifted it from the floor.

Dream Whitewitz

Mist_of_the_Ages

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:08 pm
Hortense looked up when she felt the basket load became lighter and found Jekyll to be lifting up the other end. She favored him with a grand smile, that practically took up half her face. The comment he bestowed upon her did nothing less than make her heart leak love all over the place. She gave a rather happy sigh and a nod followed shortly after that. ”Ok,” the Shetani said in response, lifting her end and moved out the front door to the messy hard. First, the blankets needed to be hung to dry and then she can deal with the rather messy yard. Blankets first, she drilled into herself mentally.

The ombre-colored female then sat the basket down and blew Jekyll a kiss. ”Thank you. Now go go. Get some time in on your experiments while you can! I’ll be in shortly!” Hortense trilled, giggling as she grabbed the first of what looked like many blankets to hang up on the disused line hanging from the tree.

Mist_of_the_Ages

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:55 pm
He did his best to not show how he struggled with his end of the basket. Maybe he should work out a bit more.

Oh sweet relief! He yelled internally when they made it outside, happily bringing his side back down to the ground. Taking a deep breath, he straightened to smile at his girlfriend.

His girlfriend. What a grand thought.

"Alright, let me know if you need anything else. I can stop any time." He assured her, slowly walking backwards to continue watching her. She was beautiful, even while hanging up laundry. Jekyll wanted to watch for as long as he could...until she disappeared behind the door as he entered their house. Reluctantly, the fae then turned and walked to his experiment room.

Dream Whitewitz

Mist_of_the_Ages

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:11 pm
Hortense giggled, shaking her head as she gave him a wave before proceeding to struggle with hanging the wet blankets. Wet blanket equals heaviness results in sore arms, sure enough, at least it was for her. It had felt like an hour or so before the Shetani was able to come back inside with the empty basket. It was so much lighter and empty given that three big heavy blankets were hanging outside in the light wind when the sun was out. By tomorrow, they should be dry as all out; and if not, she'll just flip them to make sure both sides are dry. Good thing she had an extra blanket for the bed she is sharing with Jekyll. That notion still baffles her, she was sharing a home with her sweet boyfriend, and as a result his bed. She found out he was a great cuddler, and she hopes that extend to sleeping mutually alongside him. That thought made her cheeks aflame with color.

"Jekyll, I am finally done. Blankets are hard work!" the ombre-colored female announced, re-entering the home and set the empty basket on the floor and pushed it aside with her foot to make sure it stays out of the way for now. The female frowned, looking around. "Lovey?" she called out, looking rather baffled at the moment.

Mist_of_the_Ages

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:29 pm
The fae happily started his experiment, setting up the counterbalance to his platform - roughly two square feet. He was experimenting with lifts in order to better move heavy objects upwards without the use of manpower, and had been calculating the ratio of force exerted per pound of weight. He had multiplied the smaller scale one to this larger one, but it hadn't worked. So it was back to the drawing board to see what his error was.

He thought he figured it out, and was attempting the experiment again. Jekyll's stomach rumbled in anticipation of that tea and biscuits as he started loading up the weights. One...two...three - SNAP! The rope that had been run through the pull system suddenly broke, sending the board of weights crashing down.

Right onto his foot.

"AHH!" The fae bellowed, stumbling back on one foot. What a STUPID mistake! To be foiled not by the math of his weights but by the math of the rope! He'd have to do additional testing on the strength of the ropes to get the breaking point - He was so mad! More time lost, his foot hurt, his experiment was halted, he was hungry... "AHHHHH!" Wait. No he needed to get a grip. It wasn't a big deal it wasn't a big deal -

His mind went blank. And the fae flew into a flurry. Like a colorful tornado he started picking objects up indiscriminately and threw them full force with complete disregard of where they went. Chairs smashed against the walls, pillows were ripped, notebooks scattered, a plate and cup from a past meal shattered to the floor. The world had wronged him and he would wrong the world.

A voice made him pause in all his rage before he whipped around to face it. Face in a snarl, a painting torn in two into each hand.

Don't hurt her. "OUT!" The pae howled in anger, tinged with sorrow. His body hunched as if in pain. "GET OUT!!"

Dream WhiteWitz

Mist_of_the_Ages

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:58 am
"Jekyll?" Hortense called out before entering the main room in which her beloved kept his experiments. Never mind that it is also a living room with couches in it, but she came to enjoy watching him do his little experiments. However, the mood was dark this time around as the mere expression on Jekyll's face and his posture indicated a raging animal to the Shetani. The female's eyes widened at his growly voice, warning her to get out. She then stumbled a bit over a broken piece of furniture that was a chair, planting herself against the wall, pursing her quivering lips. "Jeyk-" she started to say, but immediately shut up when he turned his angry face towards her. Her body was shaking right now. "Jek-... Jekyll, sweetie?"

Mist_of_the_Ages

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:22 pm
"Get out. Get out. GETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUT!" The fae's scream ripped from him like a tormented beast as he threw himself forward.

Don't hurt her.

His mind was blank but for those words, eyes filled with anger and confusion. Right when he was about to reach her, he stopped. His body began to tremble.

Get out. Get out get out get out. She couldn't get out. He had to get out. With one last terrible shriek, he suddenly darted away from her. Out of the living room, down the hallway - the front door was closed. He threw himself at it full force - BAM!

It burst right off its hinges, sending him and the poor chunk of wood sailing into the sunlight. Then his head met the ground. Bounce. Thud. Suddenly his body fell quiet as the blank white of his mind turned black. Jekyll had sounded knocked himself out.

Dream WhiteWitz

Mist_of_the_Ages

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas