Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Goh's New Hideout Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:01 am
Deep inside the Zombie Lands is an old mansion. The outside of the mansion is in disrepair and seems to be falling apart. The grounds are in ruins and difficult to navigate due to the many plants and vines that have gone unattended since the world ended.

Inside, the mansion is in absolutely perfect condition. The ground floor contains the kitchen, dining room, and several rooms designed for comfortable gatherings. A grand staircase leads to a second floor filled with bedrooms in various styles.

A hidden door in the kitchen leads to Goh's dungeon and lab. The dungeon is filled with many devices and instruments of torture and pain. The lab contains various bodies that Goh has used for experiments to create a new, better form for himself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:43 pm
Red Gypsy

Nyx appeared in the dungeon of Goh's manor with Ilea lying at her feet. She lifted Ilea and placed her on her master's favorite table. She began to chain Ilea to the table, strange symbols flowing along the chains as they suppressed Ilea's powers. She didn't care that the chains would likely be causing Ilea a substantial amount of pain. She had betrayed their master, so she deserved nothing less than unbearable agony.

Nyx took a moment to look over Ilea after restraining her. She examined her thoroughly to make sure there were no serious, life threatening injuries. She was pleased that Ilea looked mostly unharmed from her battle with Gypsy. Goh would prefer her to be in good condition. He would find more joy in breaking her down from good condition than he would if she were in a damaged state. Of course, her pregnancy would change things. Goh would have to be a bit more careful with her to ensure that there were no complications with her pregnancy.

Nyx used a bit of her own power to reinforce the chains more and then disappeared from the room. She appeared a few feet from Goh and immediately moved to kneel before him. "Ilea has been retrieved, Master," she stated once she was acknowledged and given permission to speak. "But there is more that you need to know. The Harvester Ilea bonded to is dead. He was killed by the WereWolf that was present for your previous death after he killed her Mate. Ilea is now free of any bond that would prevent you from reclaiming her. But there is more, Master. Ilea is carrying the Harvester's child. I have restrained her in the dungeon and made sure that she cannot escape. I also made sure that she is not injured in a way that would endanger the child. I know that you have been searching for a new body that will serve you better than your current one, and few things would serve you better than a Harvester. I hope this news pleases you, Master."  

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:49 pm
Dameon Black

Goh reached down and lifted her chin so that he could look at her face, his clawed glove ensuring her obedience, "We shall see how pleased I am... For now, though... Show her to me..." he ordered, knowing that she would obey without question.

Right now, he couldn't take Ilea as he wanted to. But Nyx could give him the image, at the very least. Nyx could give him Ilea's form and he could feast on it as he wished.

"A Harvester's offspring... Just the ingredient to give me that extra boost... And with Ilea on my leash again... I will be, not only unstopable... But I will be restored...." he said in a soft growl of pleased grandeur, over the plans that were now blooming in his mind.

By now Nyx knew what to do. Taking on Ilea's form. Removing his armor. Feeding his passion for flesh and blood... He couldn't take Ilea to bed yet, not in the flesh, not until she had the child.

"Now... Show me my Ilea..." he growled at her, the claws of his glove leaving delicate red lines in her skin that would sting just right...

Meanwhile, Ilea was still unconscious as her body dealt with the trauma of Lancaster's death. She would be out for hours. Still in pain in so many ways, and with the sounds that went with the pain, but still unconscious.

By the time Goh finished with Nyx, Ilea would be regaining her senses and ready for her now Master...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:40 pm
Red Gypsy

Nyx sucked in a breath as Goh lifted her chin so that he could look at her face. She loved the way it felt as the claws on his glove began to dig into her skin a bit. She had been perfectly trained to love everything that he did to her, and he knew that very well. "Yes, Master," she gasped at the order to show Ilea to him. She didn't question his order. He rarely spoke with her while she was in her own form. She never questioned why. It wasn't her place to question her master's desires. Her only purpose was to obey.

Nyx took a moment to collect herself and psychically reached out to Ilea. She mentally examined every single aspect of Ilea's physical appearance and then focused on gathering the energy it would take to make her recreation flawless. She wanted to make the change as perfect as she could to please her master as much as possible.

As Goh's clawed glove began to leave the delicate red lines in her skin, Nyx changed her shape in an instant. One moment, he was staring down at Nyx, and the next he was looking at an absolutely flawless copy of Ilea. She had taken the time to go over every inch of Ilea's body, even taking on every single mark and scar that Goh had given Ilea during her service to him. "Allow me to service you, my Master," she stated softly, perfectly mimicking Ilea's voice as well.

She followed up her statement by moving to do exactly what Goh desired. She removed his armor, making sure to give him any attention he desired. After that, she gave herself to him fully, submitting to his every desire.

She was truly perfect at serving him for quite some time. Unfortunately, her perfect imitation of Ilea turned out to be her downfall. In order to become such a perfect copy of Ilea, she had to maintain a psychic link with her. She was able to maintain her distance from Ilea's feelings for a while, but her master's passion caused her focus to slip for a brief moment. In that moment, Ilea's trauma from the loss of Lancaster slammed down on her. She gasped for breath for a moment as she recoiled away from the pain and was forced to sever the link. She was unable to stay in Ilea's shape any longer and was forced to change back to herself. She froze instantly, any sounds of pleasure immediately ceasing. She knew Goh would not be pleased by her sudden shift back and immediately started trying to change back into Ilea. But as she tried to connect again, she collided with Ilea's trauma as if it were an impenetrable wall. No matter what she did, she couldn't reconnect to Ilea to take on her shape again. All she succeeded in doing was unintentionally sending a jolt to Ilea that would bring her back to her senses. So Nyx was frozen in terror as she desperately tried to take on Ilea's shape again, trying to change so she could fulfill Goh's desires.  

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:57 pm
Dameon Black

To say that Goh was pissed off was a huge understatement. He got off of her then pulled her from the bed by her hair with a snarling growl, "What have I told you! Obviously you need another lesson!" he yelled out as he threw her to the floor and kicked her into the corner.

He grabbed her hair again and dragged her into the attached torture room then threw her onto the table and strapped her down, "You think you know Ilea's pain now? What she's feeling now is nothing compared to what I trained her to take. She was the perfection. You're just a cheap immitation of that nutcase I need to finish draining of power. You want to know more of My Ilea? Then learn this lesson well, pet! When I tell you to keep another form, you do it without fail! No matter the pain!" he growled at her then reached for the impliments that Ilea feared so much.

He did more than carve her up. He beat and whipped her as well. Fully intending her to learn her lesson this time.

In the end, he unstrapped her and glared at her as he threw her from the table, "Now go and check her bindings before I forget myself and kill you outright!" he ordered in a yell, clearly still mad at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:21 am
Red Gypsy

Nyx cried out as Goh gripped her hair and pulled her off of the bed. She didn't speak as he yelled at her before throwing her to the floor and then kicked her into the corner. She gasped for breath as she tried to recover from the kick. She tried to say something, tried to apologize and beg for forgiveness, but she couldn't manage to speak.

Bloody tears began to fall as she was dragged into the the torture room and strapped onto the table. She tried to catch her breath as Goh berated her and started to tear her down by stating that she was just a cheap imitation of Esabel while Ilea was perfect. For the first time in her life, Nyx began to feel enraged by her master's words. All she ever did was try to please him and obey his every whim, but he refused to see her as anything more than a worthless fake standing in for a rebellious servant that he still saw as perfect for some reason.

Nyx's anger only grew as Goh tortured her. He had made his feelings towards her clear with his comments about her. He didn't love her. He despised her. No, that wasn't quite right. The one he despised was Esabel. In his eyes, Nyx was just a cheap copy of the one he truly hated, a copy that he could take his hatred out on. He had been unable to see her as anything else from the moment he created her and realized that the dark energy used to make her had forever tainted her with Esabel's appearance. And now that he had Ilea back, he wouldn't need the cheap copy of the nutcase anymore. He would just use her until she broke and then cast her aside.

By the time Goh finished torturing her, Nyx felt completely numb from the realizations she had reached. She was silent as he threw her from the table and yelled at her to go check Ilea's bindings. She had nothing to say. She stood up and grimaced as she realized what state Goh had left her in. The pain was starting to return now, and it was making it obvious that Goh had truly shown no mercy. The damage he had inflicted was so immense that her body was barely holding itself together. If he had kept her on the table any longer, she wouldn't have survived.

She managed to obey his order and left his sight to check Ilea's bindings. She didn't pay Ilea enough mind to notice that she was awake. She honestly wouldn't have cared even if she had noticed. Bloody tears were falling freely now as she checked the bindings to make sure that Ilea would be unable to escape. She was moving slowly as she did so, clearly quite injured and barely keeping herself going. "If I'm nothing more than a cheap imitation, maybe I shouldn't exist at all," she muttered to herself, so quietly that even Ilea would barely be able to hear. "No one cares that I'm alive. Maybe it's time for the cheap copy to cease to be so that the perfect creation can have her proper place back."  

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:05 am
Dameon Black

Ilea started to open her eyes and frowned as she tried to figure out where she was. She was still feeling the pain of Lancaster's death, but survival had told her long ago that movement might soon be necessary, so she fought to wake up. She only started to show her fear when she realized that she was strapped to a table, her eyes instantly going wide as she whimpered and tried to look for that familiar face...

Well, familiar mask... She'd only ever seen a mask unless they were alone...

Goh moved to the doorway, a sadistic grin on his face as he picked up on most of what Nyx was feeling, delighting in her turmoil, "Nyx! If you're so intent on replacing Ilea on my leash... Why don't you go do what she was unable to do? The one task she was unable to accomplish?" he offered her a ray of hope, knowing that it work. It always did.

He stepped into the room and moved over to stand next to Ilea, delighting in her terror. That terror spiked when he used that clawed glove to tenderly lift a lock of Ilea's dark hair from her face then tease one claw slowly down the center of her body until he reached her belly. There, he rested his entire hand over the growing pregnancy and gave a pleased growl over the life he felt growing there.

He watched Ilea's face as he gave Nyx her task, "I'll need power if I'm to correct your form, Nyx. And there's one place to gain an abundance of it... Bring me Esabel," he ordered, grinning again at Ilea's expression of familial pain, knowing that she'd bonded as a true sister to the nutcase.

He used his other hand to gently caress Ilea's cheek, "While you're gone... Ilea and I will become reacquainted..." he added with a sadistic chuckle, knowing full well that the jealousy would eat at Nyx while she was gone on what had to be a suicide mission in her eyes...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:52 am
Red Gypsy

Nyx felt Goh move into the doorway and immediately fell silent. He could feel her turmoil, but he wouldn't be able to pick up on exactly what she was thinking. That was probably working in her favor. She could feel his sadistic delight. The fact that he was taking so much delight in breaking her down like this really opened her eyes to what he truly was. He was a sadistic monster who wanted only to break and abuse her now that he had his perfect servant back. So why did she still want his love?

She immediately tensed up as he spoke, offering her one ray of hope. She thought it over for a moment. Maybe she could show him her worth by succeeding at a task Ilea had failed to complete. Could she show that she was more than just a cheap imitation if she surpassed the perfect servant?

She stepped to the side as Goh moved in to the room to stand next to Ilea. She swallowed hard as he reached out to tease a claw down to Ilea's belly. She could feel the way he loved Ilea's terror. She watched his face as he spoke again and tasted blood as she bit her tongue. She honestly wasn't sure how to feel about his comment that he would need power to correct her form. She knew that he hated that she looked like Esabel, but she was starting to wonder if changing that would be enough to fix the way he viewed her. She wasn't sure if it would, but she was happy to try.

Unfortunately, Goh dashed her hopes a moment later when he mentioned that he and Ilea would become reacquainted while she was gone. That forced her to realize the truth. It didn't matter if he changed her face to one that he liked better. He would always view her as a defective copy of Esabel. She would always be inferior to Ilea. The fact that he was sending Nyx to retrieve Esabel was proof of that. He would want her to fulfill the mission as quickly as possible, meaning that stopping to get fully healed up really wasn't an option. It seemed that he wanted to send her to her death.

"I'll go to retrieve Esabel right away, Master," she stated softly, her voice devoid of any emotion. She had a new plan now, one that she was perfectly hiding from Goh. Goh wouldn't even be able to tell that she was hiding something. She gave a quick bow to him and then took one last look at Ilea before dark flames consumed her and she was gone.
[Exit]

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:03 pm
Dameon Black

Goh simply put Nyx out of his mind as she left to obey him. He knew she'd obey.

He grinned down at Ilea, watching her fear increase, "Time to scream, my Ilea..." he said in a soft purring growl, delighting in her fear and terror.

For hours, he taught her to fully fear him again, loving every whimper and scream she gave him. He was careful to keep from causing any trauma to the precious baby she carried, making certain that it was protected from all harm. But she was still a bloody whimpering mess when he was finished with her.

Well, until it was time to heal her again...

That was just as delightfully pleasurable as her screams on the table...

So he lost himself in her screams, terror, and pleasure. Lost himself in her skin and blood.

By the time that Nyx did return, Ilea would be cleaned and dressed in a sheer red wrap, collared and chained to his new throne. But she would be silent and cowed, her body still dealing with pain that pulled the whimpering sounds he allowed from her. And he was sitting in that throne, his clawed glove gently petting Ilea's hair with his body still covered in her blood...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:53 pm
We are the 1st Burmois Shock legion

Red Gypsy

Al'gaan Daruun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A hellgate ripped open in the room, after a moment a couple of demons with four arms came through wearing armor of unique design, their weapons at a low ready, one carrying a odd rifle, the other carrying a medium sized tower shield with short shaft halberd, the weapons crafted by a hellsmith who’d built the weapons for one specific legion. The two demons glanced around for a moment before they stood aside as another demon came through, the same as his comrades but very different as the two to his sides came to attention their eyes fixed forward as he stepped forward his face covered by his helmet as he approached Goh clearly not afraid and stood there taking a slight bow before he took his helmet off “wasn’t easy finding this place, but the jobs done” he looked behind him as a serpent demon came through carrying a vessel container, and bowed slightly as she presented it to Al’gaan, he opened it revealing a head “it wasn’t easy getting him, but rest assured the demon council won’t be a problem, they’re too busy and too blind to see what’s going on” al’gaan waved the demon away with one of his primary hands while his secondaries stayed behind him his helmet clipped to his belt to free up his right hand as he glanced over at the woman on the table with a grin before stepping over to her and simply shook his head slightly at the damage done but also the lack there of in certain regions, even his senses could feel the child in her womb but something was odd, though he wouldn’t get too distracted and continued “you have orders for my legion, and I trust payment will be sufficient, breeding new demons is not cheap when the council isn’t involved.” As he stood there he decided to be more casual and changed, his age very clear to see in this form compared to his demon form, he wore fine clothes similar to what human nobles wore in times past over armor and a uniform for an officer.

and we will crush you under our lightning swift attack!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:05 pm
Wolfe Garm

Goh simply waved a hand and towards the door and a couple of skeletons carried in a rather large chest that they set at Al'gaan's feet then bowed to Goh and left, "Your first payment, as requested, Al'gaan... I trust that the amount is accurate," he stated simply then moved over to caress one finger of his clawed glove over Ilea's cheek, grinning when she whimpered in fear.

He raised his crimson eyes to look at the shifted demon for a moment, "I can offer an incentive for a bonus task, if you're interested..." he teased as he trailed that claw down the center of Ilea's body to rest his hand over her belly in a possessive manner while she shook and whimpered again. He dearly loved her fear of him...

He gestured his other hand to the wall opposite the doors and revealed a hidden series of cells containing plenty of females from various races, all in perfect health and all of breedable age, "All suitable to breed... If you're interested..." he teased again, knowing that he'd gained some interest from the others, at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:50 pm

Red Gypsy

Al'gaan Daruun

Al’gaan snapped a finger and one of the demons by the door stepped forward and opened the chest for a moment before he looked at Al’gaan nodding and he picked it up leaving with it. “all is in order” Al’gaan looked at the women in the cells and casually walked over to see what was there and simply shook his head “these are fine specimens Goh, I don’t doubt that hey are indeed of fine breedable qualities, but alas they'd only be suitable as mere pleasure toys, to grow an army of considerable size and maintain it only the brood mothers who spawned my legion and myself are fully capable, they’re forms would break long before they’d ever be capable of growing an army” the look in his eyes caused the women inside to panic. Before he walked away he noted one in there that looked exquisite and grinned slightly before he turned to face Goh “as for your bonus task what is it that you require Milord” Al’gaan threw that last part in knowing full well Goh would enjoy being addressed in such a manner. The serpent approached the cells and observed the one who’d caught Al’gaans eye while Al’gaan dealt with matters between him and Goh.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:08 am
Wolfe Garm

Goh grinned when he caught Al'gaan's interest and snapped his fingers, calling up two more skeletons that moved in to pull the female from the cage. They pulled her over to kneel in front of the demon, a skeletal hand on each shoulder to keep her in place, "They've all been suitably altered specifically for your species of demon. I was hoping to add them into your next payment. They can start out as toys, but will still breed and withstand the birthing process at least three times each. And I altered one for each of your number... Just in case..." he explained, knowing that the reputation of his talent with... alterations... was well-deserved....

He kept his hand over Ilea's belly as he watched the others, though he really did find the serpent to be a bit too nosy...

"As for the job... It would be fairly easy for your troops to accomplish, but I'm hoping your talents range to something a bit more... subtle... I want the Re and the Sandman bases back at war, with that nutcase Luna on a leash. And I want your competition eliminated... The Blades will soon become a problem if the Re and Sandman bases hire them any further than they already have, and with that hybrid reject leading them they will be a threat to even your numbers," he gave the job, knowing that Al'gaan was fully capable of delivering what he wanted.

The demon was well-known for his strategies as well as the fact that his cohort was capable of assassinations and subterfuge when outright battle was considered too heavy-handed. So Goh was not only hiring him, but he was also testing his skills.

Honestly, it was worth the price he'd contracted as well as the females...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:31 am

Red Gypsy

Al'gaan Daruun

Al’gaan noticed Goh’s attention switch briefly towards his agent who’d been looking at the females. Growling, he lifted his hand up and made a fist, near instantly the serpent was engulfed in lightning causing her to collapse on the floor “apologies, my agents are bred with particular skills bred into them which make them perhaps to curious, to make amends accept her as a gift to be used as you see fit, she like her sisters are both functional hunters and infiltrators but also functionally pleasure toys, their bodies are built with durability and pleasure in mind” he stopped for a moment when the woman who’d caught his eye had been brought to him he looked her over finding her quite a specimen “ah I see now well they shall make for a perfect addition as future brood mothers, as for this one I thought it looked quite intriguing for a animal” he’d caught sight of the aura she had knowing full well that he’d enjoy breaking her later on and bending her mind to his will as well as make some modifications which would make her a more effective hunter as the beast she is.

He listened to what Goh had to say and had a quite pleased look on his face “well that will be no problem, competition standing will easily be eliminated, my agents will seed chaos and hate between the Sandman and the Re leaving them with only proof that the other is responsible” Al'gaan laughed with glee "ohhhh... it will be a bloody war of the century" placing a hand on the woman’s shoulder he sent a volley of lightning through her body causing her to scream in pain and once he had stopped her shoulder adorned a new mark of claim upon her flesh and fell forward giving an appetizing position. Al’gaan continued “the blades will be dealt with, they are strong but nothing my legion cannot handle, humanity will have forgotten what the demonic host spewed forth to take their positions in the wars past. As for Luna a fellow commander, I’ll deal with her personally and brake her to my will, and if you so desire, she will be brought to you on a leash” Al’gaan looked at the hellgate behind him and pointed a finger towards it sending a bolt of lightning through it, moments later troops started coming through and before long a good sized contingent of twenty troopers stood before them in formation, grinning he looked at Goh “and as a sign of good faith that this task will not go unfulfilled allow me to place my personal Elite guard to secure your position, while I have no doubt that your undead are quite capable of defending this position, none will stand in your way so long as they are here.” Al’gaan was more than pleased, he’d pretty much been given the gun to put every legion commander out of commission and absorb their numbers into his legion, which would make the demon council helpless to stop him from ensuring his total dominance over hell’s cradle it would ensure that the council would be unable to aid the pathetic humans in the war that would likely come.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:20 am
Wolfe Garm

Goh gave a delighted chuckle over the female's treatment as well as Al'gaan's words, "It looks like I was right to hire you..." he said simply then caressed Ilea's cheek briefly before summoning two skeletons, "Take her to her room so that she can rest before I call for her again. Make sure she eats before she sleeps," he ordered, watching as the skeletons carefully unchained her then attached the golden chain to her new collar and carried her off.

He looked back at Al'gaan with a sadistic smirk, "She won't be running from me again. So hard to run when the tendons in the legs have been severed, after all," he pointed out in mock sympathy while explaining why Ilea had to be carried out.

Then he returned to business, nodding in appreciation over the gift of the Elite, "Excellent timing... My current servant is off on another task that will most likely lead to her death, so the bodyguards would certainly be welcome. And while they're here, they can have first choice of the lovely pets available for them to enjoy. When they aren't working, that is..." he added, knowing that any male would enjoy the comforts of a mostly willing female when he wasn't working...

"They have all been given basic instructions, of course. Bathing, pleasure, cleaning and repair of basic armor, even cooking... I wasn't sure how much further you wanted them trained. I left breaking them you and your troops, of course..." he finished, knowing that one couldn't argue with how thorough he was with the right materials.

Then again, he had his own plans for the serpent... Another snap of his fingers and a silver collar appeared around her throat as he approached her, his hand grabbing at the collar so that he could inspect her as he pulled her over to the throne and the table where Ilea had only just been laying, "As for this one... Ideas abound... She seems more useful than the weretigers I have locked up downstairs... But what to do first...." he practically purred as he chained her down, delighting in the fear she was exibiting already.  
Surface

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff