Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:32 pm
User Image

Summer. The lands are warm and full of life. It's been a few moons now since the pack left the deepest part of their ancestral homelands. Moons since winter released its grip on the land of Kells.

It's a time for growth. A time to celebrate life. A time to seek potential prosperity. After locating herd of prey, the leadership of The Deep has decided that, instead of going back into The Deep for the summer as tradition would hold, the pack would remain out to bolster their numbers. Instead, the pack is holding in an outpost in the forest outside the depths of their ancestral homelands. Consequentially, there wouldn't be the normal summer homecoming celebrations.

Instead, there is important training to be done.

Their numbers have been low and the council fears that winter had set in and made their existing members feeble. What better way to train than some friendly competition?

Being naturally competitive, pack leadership have made teams to compete in a pack-wide tournament, hoping that some healthy competition will reignite the fire within their packmates. They've even opened the competition to outsiders, eager to find a good fight.

May the last one standing and the best team win!

Rules

• You may enter up to three wolves, though keep in mind that you will have to keep up with all of their duel RPs
  • Both pack wolves and rogues are welcome to participate
  • Keep in mind the pack mentalities towards ethereal, brightly-colored, and seer-blooded wolves. These individuals would be met with aggression and thusly are not allowed to participate unless they can pass their traits off as dye
  • Note that the prizes offered during this event are IC only and would apply only to pack members (or rogues that choose to join in/after this event).
  • Please familiarize yourself with the Stats and Duels system before signing up!
  • Pack wolves will be dueling with their stats (please post for your wolf's stats in the appropriate thread!), Rogues will be dueling with base 10 in all stats.
  • If you want to participate with your pack wolf but don't want to deal with pack stats, you can join and will duel with base 10 in all stats
  • Due to the nature of these duels possibly involving rogues, these duels will not give EXP for the dueling system, but can be counted as a 'non-duel RP' for leveling up, as long as the RP portion of the duel is completed.

How it Works

• When the tournament starts, you will be randomly paired with an opponent for a 1-on-1 duel for round one. I will make a thread for the duel. Look in the Stats and Duels thread for an example of a duel.
  • The winner of the duel will advance to the next round
  • Each round will last one week, during which a duel must be completed. This includes RP posts (though these can be short!). In the even of an uncompleted RP, the last person to post will be the round winner.
  • The number of rounds will be determined by the number of participants (to be determined on July 14th).
  • The last wolf standing, if they are a member of the pack, will receive the title Summer Brawler, and a scar signifying their title.
  • The layout of the team points will be determined after the number of rounds are determined (July 14th)
  • The winning team will receive a scar to commemorate the event and a permanent stat boost for whichever stat their team represents (see below).

The following are the three team leaders. They will be recruiting team members based both on their political values and their physical traits. You may choose which team you'd like to join! See this post for descriptions of the political factions!

Alpha Glory is known to be a politically moderate leader who values stamina. Those who he recruits to his team will have a temporary +1 to Stamina for this event.

Minister Tribute is known to a politically traditionalist leader who values defense. Those who she recruits to her team will have a temporary +1 to Defense for this event.

Commander Time's Sand is known to be a politically modernist leader who values strength. Those who he recruits to his team will have a temporary +1 to Strength for this event.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:32 pm
User Image

Team Glory (+1 STA)
  1. Conflagration - Nikkichomp
  2. Ripples of Light - medigel
  3. Evereve - Straye
  4. Chocolate Thunder - Ctrl F Greenie

Team Tribute (+1 DEF)
  1. Vanishing Lichen - DaerilS
  2. Blurred Vision - RuIerr
  3. Desert Sand - madnadearel
  4. Fire Burns Through Her - oo DeD

Team Time's Sand (+1 STR)
  1. Sweet Terror - Ctrl F Greenie
  2. Desert Storm - DavyJnah
  3. Nameless - Krysin
  4. Wolfsbane - oo DeD

joining
[b]put me in, coach![/b]
[size=11][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Wolf Name / Image:[/b]
[b]Pack:[/b] The Deep / Rogue / Other
[b]Team:[/b] Glory / Tribute / Time's Sand / Random
[/size]

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:33 pm
User Image
But wait, there's more!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Dyeless) Colored by Fitz!

Since I'm basically using this tournament as a test run of the dueling system, I thought it'd be fair to offer a prize. This lovely lady is the first captain of the pack! She is established as old-blood in the pack, but everything else about her is up to the player! As she is a ranking member, I would appreciate if she didn't leave the pack heart

She will be raffled off between everyone who participates in the tournament by completing at least one round of dueling (just participating and completing the first RP at least, they don't necessarily need to win). One ticker per player, regardless of how many wolves you have entered and if they are pack members or non-pack members.

Tickets

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:20 am
Team Recruitment is open Now until June 13th, 11:59pm PST!  

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:30 am
put me in, coach!
Username: Nikkichomp
Wolf Name / Image: Conflagration User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pack: Rogue -- But I'd like this to be backstory which ends with him joining the pack if that's possible????
Team: Glory

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:49 pm
put me in, coach!
Username: Ctrl F Greenie
Wolf Name / Image: Sweet Terror
Pack: Rogue
Team: Commander

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:21 pm
put me in, coach!
Username: Davyjnah
Wolf Name / Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Desert Storm
Pack: The Deep
Team: Commander Time's Sand

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:52 pm
Nikkichomp
Conflagration will be added to Team Glory, and he'd be more than welcome to join the pack at the end of the tournament!

Ctrl F Greenie
Everyone's favorite Terror will be added to Team Time's Sand!

DavyJnah
Our newly named Tracker will be added to Team Time's Sand!

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:26 pm
put me in, coach!
Username: medigel
Wolf Name / Image:
User Image
Team: Glory (an auspicious name after all)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:48 pm
medigel

our cutthroat historian has been added to team Glory emotion_bigheart  

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:54 pm
put me in, coach!
Username: magnadearel
Wolf Name / Image: Desert Sand
User Image
Team: any

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:24 am
put me in, coach!
Username: DaerilS
Wolf Name / Image: Vanishing Lichen
User Image
Team: Tribute

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:58 pm
put me in, coach!
Username: Krysin
Wolf Name / Image: Nameless
Team: Time's Sand

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:10 pm
put me in, coach!
Username: RuIerr
Wolf Name / Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Team: Tribute

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:34 pm
put me in, coach!