Luna's Home Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:03 am
From the outside this house looks gorgeous. It has been built with black bricks and has poplar wooden decorations. Tall, rectangular windows add to the overall style of the house and have been added to the house in a very symmetric way.

The roof is high, triangular and layered and is covered with black roof tiles. There are no chimneys. There are no windows on the roof.
The house itself is surrounded by a gorgeous garden with many hidden lights that make the garden come to life at night.

The inside of the house is equipped with a huge kitchen, and it also has a generous living room, plenty of bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a roomy dining room, a bar and a snug storage room.

Luna's favorite part of the house is the massive basement. The basement contains several cells for holding prisoners, an armory, and a torture room equipped with every single tool and device a psychotic demon could ever want.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:42 am
Red Gypsy

Luna
Red eyes opened slowly as Luna started to wake up. She sat up and stretched a bit, making a disappointed noise as she noticed the lack of resistance or soreness. She looked down to the partner she'd brought home and rolled her eyes as she found him struggling to breathe. "Stop being such a wimp," she said, sounding rather annoyed. "The playtime wasn't even a little bit intense. If you're like this after some light play, then I guess that you really aren't worth any more than a meal after all."

She stood up from the torture table and moved over to retrieve her clothing as the poor male she'd brought home whimpered in pain and fear. She sighed in disappointment as she moved back over and pulled him off of the table. She carried him back upstairs and into the kitchen. She was disappointed by the time the male had given her the night before, but she was able to delight in his screams as she started to slowly tear him apart and eat parts of him as he watched.

By the time he finally died, Luna was feeling quite full and more than a little worked up. She debated finding a new partner to play with but was interrupted by a servant telling her that a group of demons was there to see her. She pouted a bit and then gestured for the servant to show them in. She moved into the large dining room and sat at the table. She wasn't fond of uninvited guests, but she could at least have a bit of fun with them by speaking a language that so few knew anymore. She'd spread the news that she only spoke that language as a joke, but no one had seemed to realize that it was a lie. So she got a good laugh whenever someone came to see her with a translator that they didn't actually need. She tapped her finger on the table impatiently as she waited for the guests to be led to the dining room. That was the sight that greeted the group: a bored and bloody Luna impatiently tapping her finger on the table with enough force to crack the wood.

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:55 pm
Dameon Black Alt

A demon with three attendants entered the room, each giving her a bow of respect. Well, all but one of them. He simply shook his head slightly over the whole thing and looked at the one that had brought him here with a bored expression. Vekun frowned at him and gestured to Luna a bit impatiently.

The younger male looked at Luna and spoke in the 'obscure' language she was well known for, "My father, Vekun, is here to speak to you about getting involved in the plot to kill the demon king. I have a feeling that you know exactly what he'll say, though. So if you could let him down, I'd really appreciate it. If you even took offense at him and his plot, I'd appreciate it even more. He's not very inventive," he told her, looking completely bored for his father's benefit.

Kam stood about six feet tall and was very nicely lean muscle clothed in leather with gold decorations. His pale hair naturally spiked out to red tips and showed his careless nature. But his eyes showed her the real story: mismatched pale blue and crimson red. Those eyes told her that his father was absolutely a waste of breath, even for an incubus. Kam was actually a hybrid and a light sheen of gold showed the incubus side of his nature.

Vekun frowned at him again, "Well? Did you tell her all of it?" he demanded, making Kam give a heavy sigh and roll his eyes as he focused on her again.

"See what I mean? You and I both know that you don't want to go back to the Demon Realm, that you like it here instead. So telling you that he'll see to it that you can go back is rather useless, isn't it?" he added to her, fully expecting them all to wind up dead simply for visiting her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:27 am
Red Gypsy

Luna
Luna rolled her eyes as the demon and his attendants entered the room and gave her bows of respect, though she did take a bit of interest in the one that didn't. She could tell that he wasn't too pleased about being in this situation. She frowned when she saw Vekun gesturing at her impatiently. She focused on Kam when he started to speak in the language she was known for and tilted her head a bit as she processed what he was saying. She wasn't opposed to killing the demon king, but she didn't really feel any reason to do so. She had to grin when he asked her to let his father down or even take offense at the plan.

She took a good look over Kam as she considered what she should say. She found that he looked like a lot of fun to play with. Her eyes narrowed when she heard Vekun speak again, impatiently demanding to know if he'd told her everything. She didn't directly acknowledge what he said, maintaining the ruse that she didn't speak the same language. "Your father needs to learn a very tough lesson," she stated in that strange language, deciding that she wanted to play a new game. "He's talking and acting like he's more than just a waste of skin. If I had to guess, I'd say that you're the only worthwhile thing to ever come from his existence."

She continued to ignore Vekun's presence, focusing only on Kam. At this point, her goal was to drive Vekun crazy from frustration. "Let's have a bit of fun. We're gonna have a conversation where you tell me about yourself, and you can make it look like I'm super interested and negotiating. I'm looking for someone to keep me entertained, and you look like lots of fun. Impress me, and I'll free you from that waste of space that you have the misfortune of calling your father. Sound good to you? If it works for you, let's start with your name."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:05 pm
Dameon Black Alt

He gave a grin and finally offered her a perfect courtly bow, his eyes holding hers in the perfect, "Call me Kam, my lady. I happen to be loads of fun to play with, depending on the games in question," he said as he straightened up and took a couple of steps closer to her and away from his father, who was frowning at him hard.

"I happen to owe the king a debt, actually. If it wasn't for his new laws, I wouldn't have been able to learn new languages or go through the fighting training now mandatory for all demons. I also would have probably been married off to a female of my father's choosing for his gain. For a little bit, I was actually appointed to help out the king's stuard," he pointed out without using names his father would have recognized. If he'd said Hal's name, the game would have been up. Hal was beyond well-known among the demons, having served three generations of royal demons.

"My father almost got into a bit of trouble one Beltaine. Had a bit too much to drink that year and couldn't remember who he spent the celebration with. The next year, my mother dropped me on his doorstep with a big Surprise. I'm half Incubus, and half Air demon," he added, letting her know a little bit of his history.

Then he looked at his father briefly and turned back to her, "I honestly don't see his plot being successful, you know. The one he's working with has been working on this for a long time, but they're acting way too early and not taking the queen into account. She's alot more formidable than they're assuming," he brought the talk back to the plot on purpose. After all, he did need something to tell his father when he demanded to know how it was going. Which looked to be pretty soon from the look on his face...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:39 pm
Red Gypsy

Luna
"It's nice to meet you, Kammy," Luna said, quickly taking on a nickname for him. "I hope that you're as much fun as you say. I've been looking for a playmate for a while, and I don't really like disappointment. I hope that you don't disappoint me, Kammy. I'd hate to have to kill you along with them."

She stood from her seat and started to quickly circle him, looking him over closely. Her habit of eating others was well-known, so it would likely appear to Vekun that she was considering if she wanted to eat Kam or not. She'd mastered masking her desires from Incubi centuries before, meaning that the only thing he had to go on was the hunger in her eyes. He had no way of knowing exactly what she was hungry for.

Her grin widened, literally growing to stretch from ear to ear. "You look really pretty, Kammy. Really tasty, too. I guess it won't be too bad if you turn out to be wrong for what I'm wanting.' Her fingers started to trace up his body. "I wanna play with you soon. I wanna test you and see if you'll be up to what I need." She stepped away from him and regarded Vekun and the others. "But that'll have to wait a bit."

She turned back to face him again. "Of course his plot won't be successful, Kammy. He's stupid and impatient. And he knows that he's gonna fail. Why else would he come to me for help? I'm not exactly the first pick for up and coming demons, you know. I'm too much for most people. If he decided to come ask me for help and offer to let me back in the Demon Realm, he's out of better options. He's also stupid enough to not do research."

She looked Kam over carefully again. "If I wanted to go back, I could've whenever I wanted. Do you really think they could stop me? The king's daddy only banished me because I let him. If I didn't want out, I would've made a fuss about it, and lots of people would've died." She quickly grinned again. "I've got an idea. You had enough of a brain to figure out that I like it here and don't want to go back. And you seem like you're not stupid like him. I'm sure that you did enough research on me to know what my first rule is. But I doubt that your daddy did. So ask him what my first rule is. And no cheating to help him, 'cause I'll know. Not that I really think you'd wanna help him."

She watched him expectantly as she waited for him to follow her instructions. She had a feeling that he'd know what her first and probably only unbreakable rule was. She had a feeling that he'd know that harming children was something she wouldn't tolerate. She was even known for brutally torturing and killing anyone who tried to hire her to do a job that would lead to hurting children, meaning that trying to get her in on the job to help kill Lareth was incredibly stupid, since it would directly involve harming his children as well. She knew that Kam likely already knew all about that. But the fact that Vekun had come out to meet with her to request her help meant that he clearly didn't.

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:27 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Kam was well-known for having a warped sense of humor anyway, so him grinning as she circled him was nothing new. He finally gave her another nod and turned to his father, "She's considering it. But she wants to know if you know what her first rule is," he said to his father.

Who predictably started sputtering, "Rule? nothing said she had any rules. What are you talking about? Just convince her, Kam. Or I'll give you to her as a meal for her dining table," he spat out to him.

Kam simply nodded and turned to Luna, "As I thought. He has no idea that you'd have a problem with causing harm of any kind to the royal twins. I've heard their plans for them and I know you'd hate it... Trust me, the whole lot isn't even worth a meal... They plan on killing the prince outright then grooming the princess for marriage as young as possible to make taking the throne seem legitimate," he explained to her.

He finally gave a shrug of one shoulder, "They don't know I overheard that bit either..." he added, knowing that she'd appreciate that tidbit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:19 pm
Red Gypsy

Luna
Luna watched Kam carefully as he turned to his father, listening for any sign that he may want to help his father. She suppressed a laugh when Kam lied and said that she was considering it before he asked if Vekun knew what her first rule was. She rolled her eyes a bit when she heard what Vekun had to say, though she was quite amused when Vekun threatened to give Kam to her as a meal if he failed to convince her.

She shook her head a bit when Kam turned back to her and spoke again. "I knew that he wouldn't know that basic fact," she said. "I mainly asked to prove a point, and to make sure that you didn't have any lingering care for your father. I didn't think you would, but it never hurts to test things. And you're right about me hating their plan, Kammy. I wouldn't want the person I hated most subjected to being groomed and married off to a moron like him. So I'm afraid that I'll have to cut our game a bit short. Don't worry, though. We get to play a much more fun game now."

She gave Kam a moment to take in what she said and then turned to look at Vekun. She looked him right in the eye and flashed him a grin. When she spoke this time, she switched languages to make sure that he would understand her. "You really should've done your research, Vekky. My first rule is super important for your plan. Kids are off limits. If a job requires kids to get hurt, I don't take too kindly to it. Not that I ever thought that a stupid, worthless waste of skin like you would ever take the time to know the rules of the person you went to recruit. I'm surprised that someone as worthless as you is standing in my home thinking that you're entitled to my time. It's insulting."

She watched Vekun carefully, waiting for just the right moment. As soon as she felt his rage start to build from her insults, she let out a wicked giggle. "Too easy." Her red eyes started to glow as she absorbed Vekun's rage, and she immediately sprang into action. She gripped one attendant's head and twisted so hard that it tore free with a sickening cracking and tearing sound. She followed that up by rushing over and plunging her hand through the other attendant's chest, ripping his heart out with little effort. She spun around and backhanded Vekun, taking care not to cause too much harm. She had other plans for him. She moved over to him and immediately grabbed him by the hair, wrapping it around her hand and making sure that he wouldn't be able to escape. She looked over to Kam. "Come along, Kammy. It's time to move on to the next stage of your interview."

She dragged Vekun down to the basement, knowing that Kam would follow her. She dragged him into a cell and chained him up, giving him another grin. "Try to get comfortable, Vekky. Those chains are reinforced and enchanted. They're strong enough to hold much stronger and smarter people than you. I'll be back for you a bit later." She walked out of the room and locked the door, allowing Kam to see symbols light up as the door locked. She had taken every step to make sure that no one would be able to escape her dungeon.

She grinned at Kam and then led him to another room, this one with a table and walls lined with every torture implement imaginable. "This is the next part of your interview to see if you're worth me taking on, Kammy. We're gonna get naked, and then we're gonna play. While we play, we can take turns using the toys on the walls to add to the fun. If you're the right one for the job, we'll both be feeling really good by the end of it. Any questions?"

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:11 am
Dameon Black Alt

Kam shook his head at his father briefly then left him to his fate. He had tried to warn him...

Then he followed Luna to her playroom and had to grin as he looked it over, moving around the room and trailing his fingers over a few pieces along the way. He finally moved over to her, his mismatched eyes nearly dancing in pure delight as he slid one hand around her hip and pulled her in close.

His other hand moved to cup her jaw so he could tilt her head back, "I only have one thing to say for now..." he said, his voice dropping in tone as he pulled in a deep growl when he continued, "I get to play first...." he told her simply then kissed her hungrily.

That first kiss led to alot of screams and calls for more as he worked her over for hours. He only stopped when she begged for a break. Then he carried her to the bedroom she directed him to and crawled in behind her to hold her.

He grinned when she shivered for him as his fingers lightly traced over her skin, "You can play with me after you get some rest. For now, enjoy the afterglow and the cuddling as we get a little sleep," he suggested, knowing she needed the rest after that workout.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:27 pm
Red Gypsy

Luna
Luna watched Kam closely as he moved over to her, pleased by the delight she could see in his eyes. She let out a soft growl as he pulled her close and tilted her head back. She grinned when she heard him speak, excited that he was so interested in playing with her. The fact that he wanted to play first meant that she may finally get a chance to get satisfaction from a partner. Her hands gripped him tightly as he gave her that hungry kiss, that hungry kiss reigniting the desire that hadn't been fulfilled earlier.

She was thrilled by just how much he made her enjoy the playtime that followed. It had been so long since she'd had such a perfect partner that she'd almost forgotten what her own screams of pleasure sounded like. Of course, the fact that it had been so long meant that she couldn't last as long as she normally did. She eventually had to get Kam to stop and relaxed in his arms as he carried her to her bedroom.

She got comfortable and then cuddled into him when he got in behind her. "It's been so long since I had someone who could actually work me over, Kammy," she said. "I gotta say, you're acing the interview so far. If you can take as well as you dished out, then you and me are gonna get along perfectly. I may even get to build up my stamina again. I used to be able to go for weeks at a time with the right partner."

She shifted position enough to lean in and give him a hungry kiss. As she kissed him, she bit his lip just enough to draw a bit of blood. She pulled back from the kiss, licking the small amount of blood from her lips. "You taste good, Kammy. I can't wait until it's my turn to play with you. But I'll enjoy how I feel for now." She gave him a wicked grin. "I've got another test in store for you after our playtime, Kammy. No spoilers, but I think that it'll be fun. I hope you'll get excited for it." She left him with that vague warning and cuddled into him again before falling into a rather happy sleep.

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:41 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Kam gave a grin at her warning, knowing that he was going to have no problems with the next parts of his 'interview'... For now, they simply needed sleep. So as she fell asleep, he curled up behind her, his arm around her waist to hold her back to his chest. He finally fell asleep, knowing that she was going to enjoy waking him up.

In truth, he had better stamina than she did right now. And he did enjoy receiving as much as giving in the playroom, his innate nature ensured that he'd heal easily and quickly as well as enjoying every moment of it all

His father had no idea how much he'd been 'practicing' his preferred playtime and he liked it that way. As far as his father was concerned, Kam was a useless necessity. The heir he needed to carry on the family line.

But Kam was more than ready for a new venture....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:25 pm
Red Gypsy

Luna
Luna woke up after a few hours of sleep and sat up in the bed. She stretched a bit, giving a pleased sound at the slight soreness and pain that remained from her playtime with Kam. She was thrilled to wake up feeling like this after going so long without a proper playmate. She looked down at Kam's sleeping form and had to grin as she thought about the fun the two of them would have. She knew what she wanted to do during their playtime, but she was also thinking about what they would do after. She had plans for Vekun, and Kam would definitely factor into the final plan that she had for his father.

She reached out to trace a finger down his chest, smirking at the slight shiver the tease pulled from him. She leaned in to place a kiss on his chest and then gave him a sharp n** to his neck. She waited a moment and then leaned in to give him a hungry kiss on his lips, deciding to start the process of waking him up that way. Once the kiss ended, she slipped on top of him completely. "I get feisty in the mornings," she told him, grinning. "If you're going to be the right one, I need to make sure you can handle that." She had no doubt that he could handle her at this point. She simply wanted to tease him a bit.

Luna gave him a moment to register what was happening and then proceeded to show him just how feisty she got in the morning. By the end of it, they would both be feeling pretty good, though they still had a session in the playroom to go. She stood up and stretched, letting out a satisfied growl. "Come along, Kammy. It's your turn to be on the table in the playroom. And if you impress me here, it'll be time for your final exam. So it's best to get going fast. I don't like wasting time." She gave him a moment and then started to head back toward the playroom, knowing that he would be following her.

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:35 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Kam had no problem with that wakeup call. Nor did he have a problem with her plans for the day. He got to his feet and followed her, not bothering with any clothes for now. As they got into the playroom, he did put a hand to her shoulder to get her attention for one point of negotiation.

"No gold. No permanent marks. Maybe later, but not now. For now, anything ut gold," he told her, knowing that she wouldn't have any problem with that point. It simply meant that he trusted her to not violate that point of trust for him.

He simply grinned as he waited for her to agree and headed for a different piece of equipment. That one would strap him up vertically and give her access to both sides of his body. It showed how much he was trusting her. And how much damage he felt he could actually take.

While she was out of practice... He'd been making sure that he got plenty of it... What his father didn't know, meant so much to Kam...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:27 pm
Red Gypsy

Luna
Luna was looking over the toys that she was planning to use on Kam when he got her attention with a rather serious look. She was concerned for a moment but simply gave him a familiar grin when she heard what he had to say. "Of course, Kammy," she said. "With a partner like you, mutual respect is super important. While it is a bit disappointing that I can't mark you up any way I want to without limit, I have to respect what you want. You may be acing this interview, but it isn't over yet. You aren't mine yet, Kammy. And while your father and his guards won't be leaving this house, I'll be giving you the option to leave if you decide that you don't wanna be mine later. I wouldn't want to ruin your looks for a future partner if you're not totally convinced to stay yet."

She gave him a moment to let her words sink in and then stepped up to give him a hungry kiss that should distract him quite nicely. As she kissed him, she started to back him towards the piece of equipment that he seemed to want to go to, eventually breaking the kiss to help him onto it. She quickly strapped him in and gave him a grin that conveyed pure mischief and lust. "We're gonna have fun, Kammy. We're gonna see just how much you can take."

She got to work on him then, revealing that she was only out of practice when it came to being on the receiving end of their fun. When it came to being the one dishing out the pain, there were very few that could match her. She used whichever tools and toys spoke to her at any given time, showing a mastery of all of them that would bring him all the enjoyment he could ever want. But she never made even a single move towards the gold tools, acting as if they didn't exist. He had made his desire quite clear, and she was actually respecting it.

She didn't stop until he finally begged her to, just as he had done with her when the roles had been reversed. But instead of carrying him to the bedroom, she simply released him from the restraints and moved over to the golden tools on her wall. She began to place them into what looked like a medical bag, taking great care with them. She didn't even have any 'accidental' contact, deciding to keep the tools clean for what would come next. She closed the bag and turned to Kam once she had it in hand. "Are you ready for your final test, Kammy?" She knew that he would likely be ready to rest after their playtime, but she was still testing him in various ways. She wanted to see just how well he could perform his duties when they didn't have time to rest after a long session. And the test that came next was one of utmost importance for her. She doubted that he had any love for his father at all, but she would be putting that to the test and making sure that she was correct.

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:09 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Kam certainly enjoyed the trip through the playroom and found her to be fantastic at all of it. By the time she let him loose, he had to sit for a moment to get his legs to hold him up. He was certainly ready to head to bed, but not to sleep just yet.

Then she changed tactics on him and he had a feeling where it was going. Unfortunately, he might spoil things for her just a tad.

"I'm all for taking down my father, Luna... But you should know that he set it up so that I cannot harm him or kill him. I think he got worried about me trying to take his position or something. Little did he know that I had no desire for his position. I just wanted to be someone's pet. Still, I can watch you play with him, even eat him a piece at a time... But I cannot participate," he had to tell her about it, knowing that she might not like it but she'd appreciate the honesty.

Besides... He had something in mind for later that she might like better...

He had to give her that teasing grin of his that she liked so much, "But... I will gladly offer him a show, if you're game for it... Before he dies... Show him who owns my leash now, in the perfect way...." he said, his voice dropping to that teasing tone that said he was thinking naughty things and wanted to do all of them with her, no matter who was watching....

Of course, it helped that he was a bit of an exhibitionist...  
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff