Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Kiku's Estate/Business Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:53 pm
House: Castle Tier
•Castle | 55000
A castle is a massive and fortified home, generally only offered to those with exorbitant amounts of wealth. Castles are often accompanied by castle towns and other dependent settlements, with the owner of the castle being referred to as a Shukun, or master of the town surrounding it. Any amount of RPCs may be present here, and all upgrades are unlocked without restrictions.

Upgrades

•Study Hall | 5000
The study hall acts as an academy and learning space in the home. It additionally expands the owner's amount of Nin/Gen/Etc they can learn by [10] {Does not stack with Multiple Study Halls}

•Clan Chamber | 15000
The clan chamber acts as a space for clan memorabilia and ceremonies. The Clan Chamber seals all jutsu use inside that is not relevant to the clan. Proves useful for putting lower clansmen in their place.

•Deluxe Kitchen | 7500
Lowers the time it takes for cooking missions and to produce food by [2] posts

•Personal Forge | 8000
Lowers the time it takes for weapon and armor smithing Crafting missions by [2] paragraphs.

•Personal Workshop | 8000
Lowers the time it takes for scroll crafting, enchantment, mechanism, technology, pharmacology, and toxicology Crafting missions by [2] paragraphs.

•Health Room | 5000
A health room is one operated by a nurse or even live-in doctor, with medical equipment, antibiotics and other medicines. These rooms can be used to perform transplant surgeries, and any home with one such room can give your character 100 chakra and 100 stamina as a permanent addition to their resource pools. This bonus is given only once and cannot exceed the 5,000 resource limit.

•Private Hot Spring | 8000
Accompanied by pure relaxation and the opportunity for meditation, without the interference of unwanted individuals, the hot spring allows for the relaxed shinobi to expand their mind and acquire [two] additional custom slots. {This benefit does not stack with visits to other private hotsprings}

Business: Conglomerate Tier

Total Funds: 860,000 Ryo

•Conglomerate / World Famous | 80000
People know you, they know your brand. They know your business. You're either incredibly popular or selling top quality goods catering to the social elite. You are the FACE of the business. Respected as you are loved...most of the time. There are very well some business at this peak that well...cracked a few eggs. Depending on your ascent some may want to worship and look up to you...or want you dead.

Last Profits collection: 4/14/2021

Purchase History:

Creation- December 12/21/2021
Given by Christmas Event- Esate Tier House, Made it Level Business

Collection: 2/1/2010 52, 500 Ryo Gained

Spent- 45000 to upgrade to Conglomerate

Spent- 20,000 to upgrade to Castle

Spent- 15500 for Deluxe Kitchen and Personal Workshop

Spent- 81, 000 for Tatami Room, Study Hall, Health Room, Hot Springs, Personal Forge, Mining Rights, Plantation Rights

Collection 3/16/2021

Collected: 40, 000 Ryo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: C 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Sitting at home was boring. As she sat at her study desk, locked in her room, Kiku could only stare out the open window with Konoha in the far distance. She was transformed, despite being home, as she felt certain she’d be able to change back to that form faster than her parents or her sister could open her door. She’d set some small traps out in the hallway, that tied to a small bell in her room to alert her. The princess couldn[t be too careful afterall. But Kiku was fairly confident that her and her traps wouldn’t be found out. Her family didn’t know she was a shinobi, and there wasn’t a drop of shinobi blood in the family for generations. At least that’s what Kiku thought. There was no way anyone from a family that came from old money would put their lives on the line in any capacity. Trust fund kids, all the way down to Kiku. At least the young shinobi was using her trust fund wisely, in her eyes anyway.

Kiku turned her gaze from out of her window to her most recent purchases. Some poison components that she’d had her caretaker get from the store, and a few books on poison crafting. Nimure wasn’t the only one that knew how to work poisons afterall, and Kiku would be damned if she let the Aburame show her up. But first Kiku needed to brush up on her studies. Nimure had the advantage of working in the medical field for so long. It wouldn’t really take too long. A lot of the advanced toxicology techniques required more precision. More even cuts, more exacting measurements. The best conditions to grow or harvest the ingredients. [Toxicology Complete up to GM with reductions]

Kiku sighed and snapped her fifth poison book shut and gently put in on her desk with the rest. The girl adjusted her reading glasses and once again slumped forward, pressing the heel of her palm against her cheek. A few hours had gone by since she started reading, but the Genin hadn’t figured she’d go through it so quickly. But once she picked up one of the books it was as if she’d blacked out and, when she came to, Kiku’s brain just suddenly had all the knowledge. It definitely wasn’t very engaging. Kiku made a note to remind herself to make fun of Nimure for being a nerd, even if she’d just spent hours pouring over the same texts. But now that her chores were out of the way, it was time to work on something more interesting.

Kiku kicked off from her desk, her chair rolling across her wooden floor to infront of her closet doors. With a grin the girl yanked them open so she could admire her latest project: herself. Not literally herself, not in a self care way. But in a literal sense, as a second Kiku hung from the wall in her closet. The girl made a motion with her hand and some chakra, causing the body to float gently in the air. As Kiku moved the puppet to her desk her eyes shone with glee like little purple stars. This was her new toy and her greatest accomplishment, as everything she’d studied in puppetry would amount to this moment. So Kiku needed to make sure everything was absolutely perfect for her human puppet body. She made sure the joints were well lubricated and cleaned. Kiku was surprisingly gentle with her puppets. As brash and abrasive as the girl was in person, the amount of care she handled her creations was almost endearing. The way Kiku slid her hand across the limbs and lifted, instead of pulling them up. The way she used only the lightest touch. Opening the body up one panel at a time, the whole process felt like a ritual by this point. Tedious, but no less worth doing.

[Mechanism Crafting up to GM Complete with Reductions]

Kiku ran her finger along the inside of her puppet body. Running chakra through her index finger, she made sure to reapply the Fuuin that laced the inside of the puppet. Each Fuuinjutsu inscribed contained the foundation for a lot of the inner workings of the mechanisms. They stored many things like shuriken, or other puppets, even just raw elements. But this was what made the workings of the puppet so complex, is that the Fuuinjutsu replicated the flow of chakra through the body. It was a simple modification to the seals that stored chakra. Basically allowing them to store chakra and have it pass through the next one, regulating the flow just like a normal body. Kiku was no expert when it came to Fuuinjutsu, that was mostly Momotaro’s thing. But her prince did help her come up with the idea. And while most scholar type shinobi were able to replicate the array, Kiku was probably the only one diligent enough to make it useful. It required a lot of upkeep, and an attention to detail that someone only as obsessive as the blonde shinobi would be able to achieve. There were many sleepless nights while Kiku got the array to work just right, but once she had all she needed to do was maintain it by keeping the seals “tightened” so energy didn’t leak out.

[Scrollcrafting up to GM Complete with Reductions]

Trying to monitor the application of chakra was difficult for Kiku, since she wasn’t a sensor type ninja. How those people managed to so intricately pinpoint the flow of energy was beyond her. Kiku was more of an engineer type of person, finding it easier to work with things she could touch. But due to the way her puppet was going to work, the girl needed to learn how to enchant things, for lack of a better term. It almost made her groan with how tacky it was, but Kiku couldn’t deny its usefulness. After all it was the second main component of her Fuuinjutsu array that tied the whole puppet together.

Which was why, as the girl traced her finger along the seals, she was extra careful with the injection of chakra. The system needed to be stimulated in some fashion, almost akin to pumping a person’s heart when administering CPR. By keeping the flow of energy fresh and constant, Kiku would be keeping it from atrophying, so to speak. It wasn’t until Kiku had begun to get so up close with a chakra system, fake or not, did she realize just how close it was to the human body. And how equally tiring it was to take care of when it wasn’t automated. But the girl kept with her routine, every day, so that nothing would go wrong the day she did decide to transfer bodies.

[Enchantment Crafting up to GM Complete with Reductions]

Now that that was all done with, now came the fun part. Kiku loved to mess with the weapons created for her puppet. Maybe it was immature of her, but at the end of the day Kiku was still young. And weapons, as a shinobi, were literally the tools of the trade. How could she not be excited to come up with new ones? Especially when the weapons the girl made were all new inventions, unique to her and her alone.

And of course, Kiku was the best inventor there ever was. And of course her future puppet body would be given only the best inventions she could come up with. With all of that in mind, it made perfect sense to Kiku that she should love testing her mechanisms out. But she needed to be quiet, though, or she’d be caught. That thought took a little bit of the wind from her sails for sure. But not for long; just as long as the girl was careful, she’d be fine. So Kiku gently lifted the left arm of her puppet up and sent some chakra through it, to activate the mechanism in the palm. A wave of magnetism reached out from the hand, instantly pulling Kiku’s pencil cup into its grasp. Another effort of will and the cup would be repelled to the otherside of the desk, Kiku did this quite a few times on both hands, taking careful notes of each trial run. Overall the weapon was a success (of course) but there was never a reason to note write things down. Maybe she’d come up with something even greater?

[Weapon Smithing up to GM Complete with Reductions]

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 910/910
Stamina: 550/550
Puppet Points: 0/16
Strength: 4
Speed: 1
Reflex: 1
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Quote:

gucci-shinigami
Crew

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Just how many days had it been? Three? Four? Kiku sighed and placed her hands on the edge of her workbench, hunching over her latest project. Managing time was hard enough for her since she no longer slept. But she hadn’t left her workshop since she’d… Since Momotaro died. With no sunlight, or any need to stop for food or rest, the days all blended together for the young girl. Even though her body couldn’t tire, the look in her eyes betrayed a mental exhaustion. Kiku shook her head; she couldn’t stop. She needed to finish this, so that her and her squad would be ready for the next time Hohoemu popped up with that stupid face of hers. So the princess got back to work.

Kiku took a drink from the rum bottle she kept on her desk, before placing it with the others she’d gone through over the last few days. Thankfully it didn’t impede her ability to work, at least she thought so. She did notice that, when she inspected the intricate script of Fuuin inside the puppet, the girl had to stand on the tips of her toes to read them clearly. Last time Momotaro helped her, but now she was all on her own. And sealing arts weren’t the girl’s forte, so she was incredibly nervous about doing it right. But there were some things that made the process easier. One, she was already familiar with how Momotaro fought so she didn’t need to analyze his abilities too much. Second, Nimure’s poison had practically wiped out all of the organs, making construction easier. There were a couple of things Kiku had to be thankful for, but the sentiment of even just that made her want to throw up. The girl was trying her best to look at this objectively, professionally, detaching herself from the man her puppet used to be.

It wasn’t easy. The copious amounts of alcohol kept her sane and focused…. Enough, at least. Occasionally Kiku swore she saw tendrils moving in the shadows, or the form of a person standing just out of view. Thankfully her project was nearly finished, maybe. Kiku’s desperation and her perfectionism were mixing in an unhealthy obsession to the point she would begin to agonize over every last detail. The young Chunin would probably work herself into eternity if someone didn’t knock at her door. It was a noise that shocked Kiku back into the world of the living and, after a moment of confusion, she’d go to answer it after covering up Momotaro’s body. “Oh hey, what’s up?” She would ask once she recognized her squadmates. Her eyes seemed dull, unfocused, and she was leaning a shoulder on the doorframe, her rum bottle being held loosely at her fingertips. She tried to be nonchalant, casual, despite her disheveled appearance.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 2090/2090
Stamina: 1765/1765
Nature Chakra: 771/771
Puppet Points: 0/23
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Reflex: 4
Endurance: 2

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱The last few days were rough for my sleep patterns. I could only get a few hours of sleep a night. It was less of a slumber and more of a nap each night. Despite my exhaustion and inability to think of anything other than what I did to Momotaro, the swarm did not speak. I didn't hear even a peep out of them despite racking my brain and my exceptional depression. This must mean that I had fully gained control, right? I hoped so as I walked with Moriyama toward Kiku's workshop where we knew she would be. We knocked after we heard her voice granting us entry and I stepped in first. Seeing her so rough and disheveled was difficult for me as her eyes immediately caused me to live through the trauma of that moment all at once. I quietly approached her from behind as she faced her table and covered up her puppet project with a cloth sheet. I felt grief pour over me as I wrapped my arms around Kiku's stomach to embrace her for a few moments. It was tough to see Kiku like this and I exhaled in order to fight back breaking down. I then let go of her and flushed slightly as I realized that I got a bit too close. "We're here for you. What should be our next move?" This was all I had to say with a supportive tone in my voice and a forward-looking question. We needed to do something about this and I had no idea how to track down the woman who used Momotaro like that.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 2,675 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,175 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 850 || 850

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Rinkaichū: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichū essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichū will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichū cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichū are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichū 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Night Air | By applying five chakra with no action cost to a Mahofu miasma-based technique, a tier of disease is applied to the miasma equal to the technique's rank. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:
▱▰▱ Demonic Presence | The user's fog carries a choice of two additional factors that are scaled to the same levels as the poison's. The user may choose between the Mental Stress Status or the Insanity Status and apply these effects to those under the influence of the Miasma. The user gains an additional 4 genjutsu per body rank.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Despite the excruciating experience that had brought him there, Moriyama's time spent in the hospital was quite pleasant. Getting to relax in a comfy bed while enjoying a seemingly endless supply of soups and jello was a nice way to spend his recovery. He even got a few visits from Nimure during his stay, which was always nice. Of course, being stuck in bed all that time also gave him plenty of time to sit and think, reflecting on all that had occurred during their recent battle. Was it really a coincidence that Hohoemu had chosen to attack someone just outside the restaurant they'd been eating at? It was possible but Moriyama couldn't shake this suspicion that it was all a set up to lure Kiku out. As much as he hated to admit it, the strange woman seemed quite clever so he wouldn't put it past her to stage the whole thing.

tab And then there was Momotaro. Moriyama had a lot of complex emotions regarding his squadmate's passing. Obviously he was sad to see his life come to an end and in such a grotesque manner at that, but it was more than just grief. If he had to put a name to it, what he felt was regret. He known Momotaro all these years, since their days at the academy, and had been on countless missions together during their time as genin, but had he ever truly taken the time to get to know the guy. Momotaro had always been such a nice guy with such a level head on his shoulders, so Moriyama had always sort of left him to his own devices, as his focus was normally on supporting Nimure. No matter how tough things got, Momotaro always seemed like he had things together and Moriyama always appreciated that, even if he never said it out loud. Had he really taken him for granted all these years?

tab Even after being released from the hospital, these thoughts continued to weigh in the back of Moriyama's mind, especially as he and Nimure made their way to Kiku's workshop. As bad as he or Nimure may have felt, he knew that Kiku was undoubtedly taking Momotaro's death the hardest. There was no telling what sort of shape she'd be in when they found her, especially after being locked away on her own for so long. Regardless though, all the two of them could really do at this point was take her as she was and help her navigate her way through everything that had happened.

tab Following Nimure into Kiku's workshop, Moriyama allowed Nimure to take the lead in caring for her. It was hard to see her in such a state but he knew that it would mean more to her if Nimure was the first one to make contact. And so, while his friend attended to her, Moriyama took a moment to look around the shop, assessing the area. The fist thing he noted was the collection of empty rum bottles scattered about her workstation, matching the one she currently clung to. That certainly explained her disheveled state. And then there was the puppet she'd covered up with a sheet just before they arrived, presumably a new project she was working on.

tab Curious as he was to see what was beneath the sheet, Moriyama reserve any questions regarding the subject for later. For now, Nimure had the right idea, getting them back on task. "Yeah. Whatever it takes, we'll get it done." he said, echoing his friend's sentiments.

Chakra :: 2065 / 2065 || Stamina :: 2065 / 2065 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
“Come in.” Kiku pushed off of the doorframe by rolling off of it and back into her workshop. “Pardon the mess, I’ve been pretty busy.” As she spoke, the girl walked back to the table that her latest project was laying on. Once again she tuned everything out and leaned against the table, pressing her palms against the edge. Even with her squad in the room, Kiku went back to work as if they weren’t there. Checking and re-checking her Fuuin diagrams, making sure the body itself was maneuverable. She was in her own little world, distinctly non-verbal compared to her regular self. It was only when something pulled her from her bench, even if it was so very slight, that Kiku was reminded of her company. Nimure’s arms, a familiar presence in the girl’s world, caught her attention. Even if she couldn’t feel the hug, she knew it for what it was. She knew it was supposed to be comforting, she knew that. But the fact that the girl couldn’t even feel the embrace made her feel that much more alone.

Kiku continued to read her notes without looking up to either Nimure or Moriyama. “What can we do?” She finally asked aloud. “She managed to infiltrate Konoha, and then stay hidden the entire time she was using Mo-… she was killing other shinobi. If the village’s best trackers couldn’t get her, what makes you two think you can?” The words sort of spilled out. And while they carried a detached tone to them, her words carried an air of… despair, perhaps. Kiku’s knuckles clenched against the wooden table until the material creaked and cracked under the strain. “We’re just sitting ducks until she finds us again.” Something moved at the corners of her vision, in the shadows of her workshop. Kiku let out a gasp and flashed her arm, willing the wood in the same space mold, creating stakes to stab into the shadows she saw. They pierced nothing but air, but created a heavy silence over the room. Kiku looked in the same spot, her arm lowering slightly. Her eyes were frantic and her breathing, though she didn’t need it, was erratic. It took her a second before the Chunin calmed herself, running her hands through her hair just to mess it up further. “It’s fine, I’m fine, we’re fine…” she mumbled to herself as she leaned on the table again. Kiku took a pull from her rum, in a feeble attempt to calm her nerves. “Anyway, the sooner she finds us, the better.” Her words sounded defeatist, but there was a scowl to her face and a fire in her eyes.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱It was becoming increasingly obvious that it had been some time since Kiku had left the workshop. I looked around the room to see empty bottles of rum and other signs of nesting. I was restless lately as well but I suspected that Kiku was going through unceasing insomnia. I engaged her in conversation because the topic was important. "We have to try because I'm tired of looking over my shoulder! She looked at me when she said that she wanted a new puppet. I can barely sleep because of what she's done. And I'm afraid of her snatching me in the night." My words were raw and emotional as my own lack of rest caused me to be more irritable than usual. It seemed that I wasn't the only one because the jittery girl jumped at the shadows. I looked over and raised my eyebrows out of surprise. "It's alright. There's nothing there." I tried to comfort her before turning to face Moriyama. I gave him a knowing expression that not all was well and that we needed to do something. "Kiku, it's time to go home and get some rest. Let us walk you back." Insomnia-induced hallucinations and jitteriness were concerning. Especially since she was working around dangerous weapons and power tools in her puppet workshop. The room was rife with possible hazards. If permitted, I would approach her and take her by the arm before leading her out of the workshop with Moriyama.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 2,675 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,175 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 850 || 850

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Rinkaichū: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichū essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichū will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichū cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichū are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichū 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Night Air | By applying five chakra with no action cost to a Mahofu miasma-based technique, a tier of disease is applied to the miasma equal to the technique's rank. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:
▱▰▱ Demonic Presence | The user's fog carries a choice of two additional factors that are scaled to the same levels as the poison's. The user may choose between the Mental Stress Status or the Insanity Status and apply these effects to those under the influence of the Miasma. The user gains an additional 4 genjutsu per body rank.

Class Information
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab There was a heavy, uncomfortable silence hanging in the air as Moriyama moved further into Kiku's workshop. At first, it seemed as though Kiku had completely forgotten the two were even there, returning to her work bench to continue working on her project. When she did finally speak though, it only made things more tense, bombarding them with questions that, quite frankly, Moriyama didn't have answers for. She was right. They were in way over their heads with this one. At least she and Nimure had some form of advanced combat training. He was just a sword maker. What business did he truly have getting involved?

tab Even as Kiku lashed out into the darkened corner of the room, Moriyama tensed up a little but he remained silent, not knowing how to respond to the situation. Fortunately though, Nimure was able to take command of the situation, reminding Moriyama just what was at stake if they did nothing. The women clearly had a vendetta against Kiku and had made it known that she intended to collect Nimure. So yeah, maybe the odds were stacked against him but that didn't mean he could merely sit idly by. He'd just have to do what he always did: protect his friends with all he had and hope for the best. And with this silent declaration, he followed Nimure and Kiku from the workshop to return Kiku home for some much needed rest.

Chakra :: 2065 / 2065 || Stamina :: 2065 / 2065 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
“Oh is that what you’re scared of?!” Kiku yelled back. She balled her fist as she whipped around to face Nimure with rage in her eyes. “I can’t imagine what it must be like for some psycho b***h to want to hunt you down! Must be damn tough.” Sarcasm dripped from her words like thick venom. “Hey, when you find her, maybe she can possess someone you love, and force you to kill them too!” The anger in her eyes was fueled by her own fear, her own pain, as she locked eyes with the Aburame. Kiku watched the words fall from her mouth with as much grace as a bull in a porcelain shop. She knew she shouldn’t have said what she said, and that realization didn’t occur to her until the words were in existence. The realization was evident on her face, as her glare softened down as her own anger waned. Her words hung in the air while her mind raced, to collect her own thoughts.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that…” She apologized quietly, averting her eyes to the ground as she gripped her arm protectively around herself. At the same time, Kiku tried to organize her feelings so she could explain them properly. “I’m… scared. Of what would happen if we found her. That if something happened to you guys. I can’t lose anyone else that I love.” The girl gripped her arm and scowled at the ground. “I just… I can’t.”

“But she’s after me!” Kiku looked back to her squad. The look on her face was like she was pleading. And, in a sense, she was. Begging them to not go looking for the monster that took Momotaro from her. “So if she finds me, then it’s either her or me, yeah? One way or another, it’ll be over and no-one else has to die! And then if I die, she leaves and you guys don’t get hurt! So I can’t…” Kiku found the words to explain hard to find outside of saying she couldn’t. Everytime she tried to elaborate, all that came to mind was Momotaro. His broken body, twisting abnormally. The look on his face with her hand through his chest. And when that happened, Momotaro was replaced with others. Moriyama, Takao. Nimure. The girl couldn’t bear the thought of it happening to anyone else, to the point she’d rather die if there was even a chance.

Before her outburst was even finished, the Chunin’s eyes began to fade as mental exhaustion took over. Her eyes became half lidded while she just repeated “I can’t” in quieter volume while she fell forward, slowly collapsing towards Nimure. It would be some time later when her friends took her home, Nimure strapping Kiku to his back piggy-back style. While her eyes weren’t quite shut, but were nearly there and extremely far away. Her rum still dangled from her fingers, mostly unacknowledged, while the girl kept mumbling one thing under her breath.

“I’m sorry.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱The argument was getting more heated by the stress of the situation. I couldn't tell anyone else about Momotaro so the mixture of sorrow, guilt, and frustration had been bottled up until now. Her yelling at me in return was hurtful. As if all of my fears and troubles from this until now meant nothing. "Yeah, she made me do it too, remember?!" I shouted as I waved my arms out to illustrate my point. Before I could bite her ear off with more arguing, she apologized. "You should know that this guilt is eating at me, too." I could tell that guilt was a part of the catalyst of her outburst as well. At least I could understand it. When she went onto explain further I shook my head slightly. "You're not the only one she's after. She wants me as a replacement for Momotaro. You saw how she looked at me. And who knows what she wants with Moriyama. That's why we need to find her before she finds us." My point was that running away from her wasn't going to work or solve any of our problems. When Kiku insinuated that she would sacrifice herself just to put an end to this, I shook my head and disagreed vehemently. "No! We're not letting anything happen to you. We're in this as a team." I didn't forget my promise to Momotaro before he died either. I needed to protect Kiku and that meant bringing that horrible murderer down.

▱▰▱I caught Kiku in my arms as she collapsed from exhaustion. "Kiku?" I said her name several times as I checked to make sure that she was alright. She was unresponsive and kept repeating the same words over and over. I looked back to Moriyama and shrugged before carrying her out of the warehouse in my arms. "Let's get her home." The puppet girl was an absolute mess as I took the rum from her hand and gently shut her eyes for her with my fingers. I would wait for as long as it took with Moriyama for her rest to be over and for her to be responsive again.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 2,675 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,175 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 900 || 900

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab It was hard for Moriyama to hold his tongue as Kiku lashed out at Nimure and himself, more so the former. He understood that she was hurting and while he could sympathize with her feelings, that didn't mean he appreciated her taking it out on his friend. Fortunately for him, Nimure had a cooler head in the situation, at least, cooler than his own. And Moriyama agreed with Nimure's sentiments. Sure, Momotaro had meant different things to all of them, but that didn't make any of their griefs less important than anyone else's.

tab Once all was said and done and Kiku's tantrum had ended, Moriyama let out a heavy sigh. Frustrating as things were, having a crazy women on the loose lying in wait for them, it was clear Kiku was in no shape to move forward in the case. For now all they could do was give the girl time and let her recover at her own pace. Seeing Nimure give him a shrug, Moriyama returned the gesture, watching as his friend picked up the weary Kiku and suggest they take her home. "Yeah. Alright." he said, closing the door behind them all once they'd exited. He then followed along as the trio made their way back to the Fujioka family estate.

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Kiku was silent the entire way back to her house. Her mind was rattled with guilt from various sources. For letting Momotaro die, for lashing out at Nimure and Moriyama. For not knowing what to do next. Nimure had closed her eyes, but once she was being carried, the girl’s eyes were opened again. She focused her half lidded eyes down to the street, gently bouncing in step with the Aburame. ‘A team…’ She thought absently. Yes, the three of them were a team. So why did it feel like she was holding them back? That she was putting them in danger? And the more the girl thought about it, the less likely it seemed. Sure, Kiku knew the two of them for what felt like ages. But did she really know them? Nimure had his own secrets, and Kiku didn’t know much about Moriyama beyond surface level. And on the flipside, how much did they know about her? Kiku kept her own secrets, too, for the good of everyone. But it made the shinobi question just how well her friends actually knew her.

It was this kind of thoughts that began to fester in the girl’s mind while she was carried home. In order to keep those thoughts at bat, the young puppeteer began to mumble to herself. Puppet schematic, mathematical equations, chemical formula, things she needed to check on when she went back to her work shop. A few things to keep her mind busy. And Kiku didn’t stop until they’d finally arrived at their destination. Kiku slid down from Nimure’s back, unwrapping her arms from his shoulders (were they always so broad?) and she landed on her feet with a slight sway. “Thanks for the lift,” she said quietly to the two boys. “I’ll try and catch up to you guys later, and we can figure out what to do from there, okay?” As she spoke, her tone betrayed a distance like her thoughts were elsewhere still. But nevertheless, Kiku gave them a slight wave as she walked inside with a slight stumble. She went inside and closed the door behind her before she leaned against it and sighed.

“I see you’re still going around making a mockery of yourself.” A voice, stern and cold, snapped Kiku from her reverie. She swore mentally, cursing herself for forgetting to activate her transformation. But still the girl stood up straight and locked eyes with the man who greeted her. Her father, Kuemon Murai, stood before her as imposing as ever. Through the glint of his glasses Kiku could see his eyes, hard like stone and cold as ice. “Tell me, how long did you think I was going to let you parade around like that?” He took a step forward and Kiku instinctively took a step back, which pressed her further against the door, as her hand slowly made its way to the knob. The metal, however, disintegrated into gold dust under her touch. The young shinobi looked back to her father to see he’d held his hand up, sparks of the same color shooting from his fingers.

“How long did you know?” Kiku finally managed to find her voice as she wrestled with the anxiety that came with her secret being discovered. And by the worst possible person, too.

“Does it matter?” Her father replied simply. “The point is that you’ve had your fun, and got to play shinobi, and disgrace your family with that… that… foolish disguise. But playtime is over, and it’s time for you to return to the real world now. So you can stop pretending to be anything other than what you are: a son who has done nothing but disappoint the people around him.” Kuemon snapped his fingers and a spark of electricity jolted from the wooden door and into Kiku’s body. It went straight for the canister that held her heart, shocking it until the girl could feel her consciousness begin to fade. She couldn’t go down like this, she still had work to do. So Kiku raised her hand to her father, sending chakra into the wood around her to force it to extend into planks that would try to slam into him. The result of the technique would be an explosion in the manor that Nimure and Moriyama would be able to hear and see from the outside. There wasn’t much Kiku could do after that as she once again fell to the ground unconscious. Before her vision went dark she could hear her father speaking to someone. “Make sure those two boys don’t come in here. I need some father-son time with my child, and I don’t want the interruption.” It would be from here that, should the two ninja come on to the estate ground, they would be met with a wide array of security to stop them from getting inside.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I felt guilty and uncomfortable about our argument earlier. I forgot to really apologize for letting my temper get the best of me when she was clearly still going through a hard time. When she slid off my back I turned to her and felt my tongue knot up before I could say anything of substance. At least Kiku said she planned on getting some rest and regrouping tomorrow. "See ya." I waved back and watched her go but made a mental note to myself to come up with a decent apology. I sighed and stuffed my hands in my pockets before turning to Moriyama. "Well that wasn't very smooth of me back there. I feel like s**t, dude." I started to hang my head in shame and hoped that Moriyama might have some advice. Or, well, at least a way to cheer me up. He was very good at that.

▱▰▱Before we could start walking back home ourselves, I heard a loud crash coming from Kiku's house. My steps were stopped immediately as it sounded like her house was about to be destroyed. "Kiku!" I shouted before running toward her home with Moriyama. My gut instinct was that the woman from earlier was waiting to ambush her at home. I ran through the gate with Moriyama and watched as a group of guards came running toward us. "Something's going on in there! We're here to help!" I could tell by their uniforms that these men were official home security and probably not a part of that woman's crew. Yet they kept running for us and trying to attack us. So what was going on here? Unless she was controlling them too somehow? It was all so confusing. "Alright then!" I shouted before using my foot to push myself off the gate. I used the momentum and swung my leg around before sweeping away three security guards. They flew toward the wall and were knocked unconscious. Another group of security took their place, this time five guards with batons. I lunged forward to perform one punch to the gut. Then I performed another punch and a roundhouse kick that knocked out the other four. Once I had a clear opening, I jumped past them and leaped over a wall. I used my hands to push myself off the wall with all of my strength before holding my foot out and crashing in through the front window of the house. "Kiku!" I shouted out as I landed on the floor and stood among the shattered glass.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 2,675 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,150 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 900 || 900

Technique Used:
▰ Hurricane Kick | Rank E [ A with Stats ] | Simple
A technique turning the surrounding environment to an advantage.The user rushes towards any surface available and uses the momentum from their run to propel themselves back off the surface in to a round-house like kick.The rotating force of this kick causes the opponent to spin in the direction of the impact, sending them flying five feet per rank of the technique. All stat increases to the user’s speed apply to this technique’s power.
▰ Dynamic Action | Rank E [ A with Stats ] | Simple (+ 1 basic combat punch and 1 basic combat roundhouse kick) (all E-Rank but boosted to A with stats)
The user launches themselves at the opponent and strikes them with two basic combat attacks. Both strikes are paid for in their respective reserves while both only cost the activation of this single technique. On impact, the opponent suffers a [1] point decrease in agility for the remainder of the fight.
▰ Mach Flight | Rank E [ A with Stats ] | Simple
The user leaps over any obstacle or wall roughly the height of the user or lower by using their hands to grip and propel themselves forward with incredible force. When colliding with a target, the user's speed is mirrored into their strength. Upon impact, the target is thrown five feet per rank of this technique.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:52 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab The walk back to Kiku's place was ..... awkward. Without a word spoken by anyone, the group trudged along in silence, much to Moriyama's discomfort. He so desperately wanted to break the tension but found himself unable to do so. Really, what could he say in such a situation? He could try to reassure Nimure and cheer him up after Kiku's outburst but with her still around, it would be difficult to dance around the subject without throwing her under the bus. Then again, would Nimure even want to hear what he had to say about the matter? Even if Kiku's words had been cruel, he knew full well just how much his friend cared for her and hated seeing her in such a state. 'Man. When did third wheeling get so complicated?' he thought with a sigh.

tab Finally arriving at Kiku's home, Moriyama gave a nod to Kiku's goodbye. "Right. Catch you later." Once the doors and Kiku had disappeared, Moriyama let out a heavy exhale, feeling the tension of the situation finally lessen. However, while Moriyama was experiencing a sense of relief, it seemed Nimure was only left with guilt over how he'd handled things. "Yeah. That all probably could have gone better." he said, sympathizing with his friend. "You know what might make you feel better though? Letting your good buddy treat you to a nice hot bowl of ra-"

tab Before Moriyama could fully extend his offer, there was a sudden explosion from within the manor, nearly causing him to jump out of his skin. "Holy s**t! What the hell was that?!" he shouted. While they obviously had no idea what had occurred, Moriyama couldn't help but fear for the worst. Had that crazy woman come back to finish the job? With no time to waste, he followed closely after Nimure, the two making their way back towards the house.

tab As expected, the two were indeed heading into a fight but not with the opponent Moriyama had been expecting. Rather than the strange woman or something resembling mercenaries, they were instead met by a group of the estates guards. For a second, he thought the pack may have been coming to get them to enlist their help with whatever was going on inside the manor but it quickly became apparent that this wasn't the case as the group turned their batons on the two boys. "What the hell, guys?! We're on your side!" he yelled as he dodged a series of baton swings, ducking and side stepping the many attempts to crack his head open. At least, Moriyama would have thought they were all on the same side. Were these guys somehow involved in what was going on inside the house? If so, they'd need to be dealt with as well.

tab Using the opening Nimure created, Moriyama sprinted towards the house along with his teammate. However, while Nimure made his way into the house, Moriyama instead skid to a halt, turning back to face the group of guards. "I've got these guys! Go make sure Kiku's okay! I'll be right behind you!" he shouted over his shoulder. He then turned his attention back towards what remained of the group of guards they'd blown past as they charged towards the Manor. "I don't think so, assholes!" he yelled, firmly placing himself between the group and the house. Placing his hand on his hip, Moriyama would unseal his katana from his body. "You want him?!" He took his sword into both hands by his hip, its blade pointed towards the guards {Blocking Stance | Rank C | Simple}. "You have to go through me!"

Chakra :: 2065 / 2065 || Stamina :: 2045 / 2065 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6 >> +8

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Blocking Stance | Rank C | Simple
The user stands in a front stance, their weapon held with two hands down by their hip. Their stance is more linear this time, with the blade held just off their body slightly to offer the opponent as little openings as possible. The blade crosses over the users midline, with the tip pointing at the enemies forehead. The user’s feet are firmly planted, making their strikes, blocks, and deflections have more power and effectiveness. Techniques executed from this stance confer a [1] point increase to endurance per rank of the technique. If a technique is executed from this stance and the user returns to this stance, they are not required to pay for it again until a new stance is taken.

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
And just like that the tables were turned on the guards. The group didn’t imagine that now they’d be trying to break into their own base. But Nimure cleared through a good portion of them, and now Moriyama stood right in their way. They were hesitant for a second, but then… “What’re we worried about? It’s just one guy!” One yelled. A portion of the group rushed down Moriyama, attempting to swipe small blades at him. Either to hurt him, or create an opening for the others to get by him, it didn’t matter. [Heavy Gale B Rank Complex] The slashes would generate enough wind to be able to throw Moryiama into the air even if they missed. It gave him a clear view of the battlefield below and the remaining guards. All of them would finish forming handsigns of the remaining group. Half of them unleashed a giant ball of red hot fire, while the other blew out a jet of wind that would mix with the flames, making the burst suddenly grow exponentially. [Great Fireball Technique C Rank>Korabo>Great Breakthrough C Rank>>B Rank Spiritual]

Nimure on the other hand would be met with an eerily quiet mansion. The halls were empty of anyone, and the only sign of a struggle was from the explosion earlier. It was quiet enough that he’d be able to hear the combat outside. But it wouldn’t last long. The ground at his feet would suddenly dissolve into gold dust, crashing through the hallway like an ocean. [Iron Sand Coffin Rank S Overwhelming] It would move in a way that would force Nimure very little choice but to retreat, allowing for the caster of the jutsu to ambush him from behind. A blur would land behind him, swiping a gold tonfa in a circular motion with a surprising amount of force. [Full Circle Slam S+Simple] The figure would rise to their feet and the shadows around them would fall, revealing Kiku standing before the Aburame. “Nimure?!” She yelled, her face a mixture of surprise and anger. “What are you doing in my house?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action: For Moriyama:

▰ Heavy Gale [ Kyōfū ] | Rank C>>B | Complex The user begins a furious assault on the target, slashing wildly at them to overwhelm them with the sheer number of attacks they are using. While the slashes from these individual attacks are not necessarily powerful, this technique is used to create enough accumulative force to lift a target off their feet and send them flying up to thirty feet if undefended and doubles the bleeding caused by the attack's trauma.

▰ Great Fireball Technique [ Gōkakyū no Jutsu ] | Rank C>>B
After forming the necessary handsigns the user inhales, holding their handsign at their lips before releasing a fireball measuring ten feet in size. This fireball travels up to thirty feet or until impacting a target. Upon impact, the fireball explodes, causing tier two burning and burns to those within a thirty foot radius.

▰ Great Breakthrough [ Daitoppa ] | Rank C>>B
After bringing a hand to their mouth, the user blows a large blast of wind while simultaneously using their chakra to greatly increase its oxygen count. The result is a highly flammable wind ninjutsu that, when paired a katon ninjutsu, gains a two-rank increase when used in a katon korabo instead of the normal one. Conversely, this jutsu also suffers a two-rank strength loss versus katon ninjutsu when used by itself. May only be korabo’d with up to a B ranked katon jutsu. When used with a katon technique this technique does not cost an activation to use.

Second Action:

▰ Iron Sand Coffin [ Satetsu Kyuu ] | Rank S Overwhelming
The user will force iron sand to crawl up on their target. The sand will then wrap up and around, until it fully encases the target. As the sand encloses, it will apply a crushing amount of pressure [see Iron Sand Funeral], more than capable of grinding bones. If the wielder takes two posts to set up the technique for one combat action each then the iron sand can encase the whole body and deal an equivalent tier of full-body paralysis based on the rank applied for five posts. The other method is the faster but less effective option of using one post to grip only a single limb and apply paralysis of equivalent tier to the rank of the coffin. The Iron Sand Coffin is also considered a chakra-based grapple rather than the standard stamina-based grapple and thus requires an equivalent rank of chakra to be spent by the target once gripped or encased to break out.

Third Action:

▰ Full Circle Slam | Rank S+ | Simple
The user strikes an opponent while holding the tonfa's grip, wheeling their tonfa in circles, slamming the stick upon the top of their heads and throwing them face first into the ground. This technique gains a [1] point increase in speed per rank of the technique.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas