Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:31 am
This is Griz's suite. There's a front room with a fireplace shared between that and the bedroom. The entire suite is decorated with a rustic look, complete with plenty of rock around the fireplace, dark wooden beams across the ceiling, and rugs over the wooden floor.

They changed out the regular furniture to pieces that would accommodate his larger size, as well as some cushions in the bedroom for his bear form.

The bed is king sized and decorated just as rustically as the rest of the suite.

The bathroom holds a large tub set down into the floor, an open shower, and plenty of sealed slate for the flooring.

It's the last suite in the Were's Hallway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:44 pm
Wolfe Garm

Griz looked around the room Lydia and Ashigaera led him to and gave a nod, suitably impressed with it, "I like it. Looks alot like my own rooms back home," he commented, then headed through to the bedroom. He was grateful for the sheet he'd been given right now since it allowed him to keep some of his dignity...

He adjusted the sheet around himself then pointed out the bulletholes and where the bullets were that needed to come out, "I got one at the small of my back that'll be easy to get to," he wasn't kidding about that one, it could be easily seen just under the skin, "Then I got this one in my thigh. That one's going to be a pain. I can feel it when I walk grinding against the bone, so it went really deep," he pointed out before he laid down on the bed.

He had a point about the second bullet. Especially with as muscular as he was. Getting through all that mass to get the bullet in his thigh was going to be a royal pain in the...

He gave a heavy sigh then dropped the rest on them since it was just him and the two females, "And I can't have any numbing agents or anesthetic. Stuff makes me stop breathing," he added, knowing that he'd simply have to endure the pain of having the bullets removed and the wounds given basic bandages.

Once he'd eaten and gotten some rest, he'd be alright. He'd probably be almost healed by the time he finished a good power nap.

Well... As long as the bullets didn't have any silver int hem...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:33 pm
Red Gypsy

Ashigaera looked at Lidia and sighed “this is what you needed me for?” Lidia replied, “don’t look at me like that you’re better at than I am, last I tried it I killed him” Ashigaera cringed at being reminded of the icicle she created just trying to learn how to extract a bullet with ice and just sighed again as she stepped forward “alright just have a seat on the bed shouldn’t take long to do. Lidia stepped forward a bit so that she could stand in front of Griz crossed her arms casually while she watched Ashigaera hopping up onto the bed as Griz sat down on it.

While Lidia waited her attention was immediately pulled when a note appeared from the shadows and picked it up to see what was on it. Reading the note Lidia put it away Ashigaera noting that she received something spoke up while she was looking at Griz’s back “what it is?” Lidia shook her head “nothing to be worried about, just Sebastet letting us know that the crates being shipped to Cassarria can be moved to the docks in the village looks like Wolfgang’s in town” Ashigaera didn’t say anything as she pulled out the easier one first since it was on the surface and just looked at Griz a moment as the crystals on her head and shoulders glowed a brightly “this is going to feel different than what you are used to so just bear with me, it shouldn’t hurt too much but it won’t be what you are used to” Ashigaera raised her hands towards the point of entry for the bullet in his thigh. Immediately a long strand of ice formed all the way to the bullet and around it, there would be discomfort from the ice suddenly forming in the track of the bullet, what was going to hurt slightly was when that ice was being pulled out, the coldness would numb the area only so far but also likely cause discomfortable as well.

Ashigaera grabbed the icicle that she created and slowly pulled it out of him the bullet coming along with it until finally it was out of him complete bullet and all, Ashigaera looked around Griz at Lidia and smiled “all done your turn” Lidia sighed in relief and stepped over to Griz with a small mending kit she had picked up and sat down next to him putting patches on the wounds and properly making sure they wouldn’t get lose until Arqden could come in to heal his wounds. Ashigaera hopped off the bed and stepped in front of Griz still holding the icicle and then without a trace it puffed into a small cloud leaving nothing but the bullets in her hand and simply handed them to Griz before she stepped back and simply watched in mild amusement.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:47 pm
Wolfe Garm

Griz actually winced at one comment, "You just told a WereBear to 'bear with it'... Could we please can the bad puns?" he requested simply then let the familiar work. He dealt with the first bullet getting removed easily. He didn't even flinch.

The one in his thigh did make him grunt as the icicle formed. Then he growled as she pulled it out. But he didn't move otherwise. Yes, it hurt like hell and actually burned in the process. But he wasn't a wuss and it showed.

Of course, if he scarred better, they would never have worried about hurting him over this... Sometimes he wished his wounds would leave scars... But he healed better than that...

As Lydia patched him up, he let go of the growl, "Just patch them. Don't bother with stitches or anything. I'll heal up pretty quick. Faster, if I can shift. Otherwise, the one in my thigh won't even be worth limping on by tomorrow," he pointed out, knowing how well he healed.

Well... until Ashigaera gave him the bullets... He hissed as they burned his hand and dropped them, letting her collect them again, "Crap... I take it back... These will take longer to heal... Those had some silver content... Damnit..." he growled again over it, hating the fact that it was going to take him longer to heal. He hated being wounded...

"The bodies should still be in the forest. Not far from the Safe Path. When you get close, you should see bloody hoofprints that'll lead the way. See if they were wearing uniforms. Like I said, I wasn't paying that much attention at the time," he added as Lydia tied off the last bandage just as one of the servants brought in a regular sized food tray.

He looked it over but didn't say anything about how much food he was actually going to need. He'd deal with it later. For now, he simply pulled the sheet further around him so that the female would stop staring at him...

In the end, she did leave and he gave a heavy sigh over it as he looked at both of them, "I hate it when they stare... Especially since nothing else is gonna happen.." he stopped there, knowing that he'd just said too much.

"Thanks for patching me up like this. I'll eat then get some sleep and check on the horses when I wake up," he said, thinking that they'd just leave him be at this point.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:41 pm
Red Gypsy

Lidia watched the maid leave and just shook her head as she started to leave, Ashigaera close behind “no problem, but might I add, shouldn’t worry to much about females not wanting you” she’d picked up the problem fairly quickly Ashigaera just shook her head “you’re no fun” Ashigaera took off outside the door as Lidia gave her a glare, knowing full well where she was going with that and just awkwardly left without a word to hunt down Ashigaera who had a head start.

Ashigaera was found in the front room looking at the doors and just grinned as she looked at Lidia “so investigate?” Lidia sighed and nodded “going to have to, can’t wait until everyone’s back to find out what’s going on in the woods. Besides not like we’re going to be gone all that long I’m not even supposed to be up right now so might as well make a trip out of it and get this over with” Ashigaera picked up on what Griz said earlier and pointed that out “what about the new arrival, shouldn’t we check up on her?” Lidia nodded and stepped over to the front desk to see a staff member there “need you to do two things for me, first is to check up on our newest arrival Kalani and see how she is doing. secondly, If you see Sebastet let her know we stepped out a moment to check on an issue in the forest” the maid at the desk smiled and nodded “of course I’ll make sure that those get done.” At that Lidia and Ashigaera left the castle and into the woods to see what was going on when Griz picked up Kalani while the maid went to check on how Kalani was doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:51 pm
Wolfe Garm

Griz knew they'd spoken to him in the same language, but he couldn't wrap his head around a female actually wanting him. So he just shook his head as they left him alone and collected the tray of food.

He gave a soft sigh. Well, it was a decent sized steak, and properly cooked. And there was a good sized portion of the berries as well... But apparently no one had taken his size into account...

He ate it all anyway and put the tray out in the hallway before settling down on the bed for a nap. As he slept, his wounds did heal up some. But it wasn't enough...

He woke up hours later to find that someone had put his luggage in the sitting room portion of the suite and someone else had managed to get his favorite coat cleaned. So he got dressed, hissing as the wound at his thigh pulled a bit in the process.

But he finally swung his coat on and felt better as he moved for the door. He needed more to eat if he was going to heal. And he didn't want to deal with the gaggle of idiotic females...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:54 pm
Wolfe Garm

Griz had paused long enough to slide on his pants and coat but carried everything else back to the castle then gave a near-constant growl as he moved towards his rooms. Thankfully, someone was on hand to help Kana clean up out in the courtyard. And a few of the servants took the very smart route of leaving him alone while they went to collect him a decent meal and warn Ashigaera that he might need medical attention again.

He moved into his rooms and shed his coat, dropping it over the back of the couch, then his pants, dropping those over the back of a chair. He paused in his new bedroom and looked down at the mess he was in and growled again...

He was shot in numerous places, and knew the bullets were going to be a royal pain to get out this time. And he was sliced almost to the bone across his chest in two places, across his right arm and left thigh. Those would actually have to be stitched up...

He gave a heavy sigh over it and moved to collect a towel from the bathroom to wrap around his waist.

Maybe he could save a little bit of dignity this time... He hoped...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:21 am
Red Gypsy

Ashigaera was the first to arrive at the room after Griz came back, Lidia wasn’t to far off but had to handle a few things before she showed up to assist. Ashigaera stood there looking at him a moment and noting all the holes he had along with the cuts and bruises he’d also acquired. Ashigaera had to think about how to handle this round of pain without arqden there to simply properly patch him up and considering who they were dealing with silver was likely the first to fly when they saw him, and would have been surprised if it wasn’t. Eventually she walked up to him and simply grinned “ever thought about not getting shot” she chuckled a bit as she hopped up on the bed and pointed for him to sit down noting the more interesting spots first and simply decided on a solution that would… be slightly uncomfortable, but preferrable considering what she could do under these circumstances.

Lidia walked in just as Ashigaera chilled the room to really cold levels the cold would more or less function as a numbing agent while she worked, Lidia just sighed as she leaned up against the wall “really?” Ashigaera looking around Griz and nodding “yes much better than what I had originally planned, this way he’ll not feel it as much” Lidia shrugged and gesture for her to continue. Ashigaera like last time created icicles in each hole incasing the bullet that was left inside and completely closing other holes that went straight through, at least this way he wouldn’t bleed all over the place while she worked on him before Lidia could crudely patch him up like last time, pausing slightly when she saw the deep cuts and simply sealed them with ice as well before she continued working on pulling out all the bullets.

Once she was finished Lidia didn’t waste any time patching him up focusing fully on the task and stitching up the worse of the injuries while the not so bad ones simply being patched up with a bandage. It was only after Lidia was done that the numbing cold was lifted and the ice in the injuries simply dissipated into nothing allowing each hole and cut to close up properly, Lidia sighing in relief as she looked at Griz while she cleaned up “well you’ll want to take it easy for a while, you’ve got more injuries than you did when you got here” Ashigaera nodded as she got down “tell me about it Arqden needs to hurry up and recover so that she can take over healing everyone” Lidia shrugged as she looked at Griz “you going to be okay?” she stopped what she was doing to look at him and gauge his reaction.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:12 pm
Wolfe Garm

Griz was grateful for the numbing effect while they worked, but was even more grateful when they were finished. At Lidia's question, he raised an eyebrow, "I'll be fine as long as I can get a decent meal in me. I've had injuries about as bad as this before, just not quite in this mix. We had a Hunter come into the cave and unload a machine gun years ago... I was in bear form when it happened so I took the brunt of it while my dad took the idiot out... They stopped counting the holes he put in me. But I managed to heal up in the end," he explained, knowing that his ability to heal would be obvious from the lack of scars from that particular attack.

He lifted his head as someone came into the front room of the suite then left again, frowning briefly. But he grinned when Ashigaera checked and pushed the food cart into the bedroom, revealing that he was going to be able to eat enough this time.

"Guess I'll get that decent meal after all..." he teased a bit and looked at the little fae "As for not getting shot... I do try, but I seem to be a rather large target for them...," then he went serious as he looked up at Lidia, "Please get that female a healer... She doesn't deserve to die for this when it's not her fault," he requested, hoping that she wouldn't dismiss it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:00 pm
Red Gypsy

Ashigaera watched Lidia as she nodded “she’ll get help, you don’t have to worry, but something was odd about her” Ashigaera caught the attention of the maid coming in and walked over to her “I know he’s going to hate it but would you let dancer know that there is someone who he needs to see in Sebastet’s lockup room, also mention to be careful going in” the maid smiled and nodded as she left without a word. Ashigaera looked at Lidia again, who continued “well, if you aren’t fully healed when Arqden is recovered have a talk with her about them” Lidia smiled slightly as she stood up stepping over by Ashigaera and looked at Griz once more noting the number of injuries he had at this point and had to wonder how much worse it was going to get before this mess was all over with.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:39 pm
Wolfe Garm

Griz gave a simple nod to them both as he sliced a piece of steak, "I promise... I'll heal... But her..." he shook his head over that one then let it go for now, "Never mind. I need to eat and get some rest. I'll explore the castle when I get up," he said then offered a partial smile, "It seems like a safer bet these days..." he teased them a bit but knew that he had a valid point.

He chewed a bite of the steak and shifted a bit on the bed to relieve the pressure on his hip. Yet again, he was getting used to getting hurt. He just wished that he could take pain meds. But they didn't work. So he'd gotten used to pain a long time ago. He just wished it didn't hurt as much...

He also wished...

He shook that thought away and moved on.

He'd been able to smell... something... on the female. He didn't know what it was but he hadn't liked the smell. He still didn't like it. But that with the dead look in her eyes had told him that it was something bad.

Or... Well... His bear hadn't liked it...

He frowned as he tried to process what he remembered, "My bear smelled something... floral... A flower of some kind..." he said softly to himself, still trying to figure it out. Unfortunately, it was a bit of a puzzle and he'd never been able to let puzzles go...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:22 am
Red Gypsy

Lidia seemed surprised by this and looked at Ashigaera who was just as confused “we’ll look into it, that’s unusual” Ashigaera chimed in when she placed a hand on Lidia’s leg “looks like we need to have a look at our new guest huh?” Lidia nodded and looked at Griz “enjoy your meal, and if you need anything let us know and we’ll see what we can do” At that Lidia and Ashigaera left his room in peace and left without a word heading towards the lock up in the tower to see what they could find out about this floral smell.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:11 am
Wolfe Garm

Griz gave them both a wave of one hand as they left him to his meal. And it didn't take him long to finish it either. Even with as much food as there was, he finished it off in short order.

He gingerly got to his feet and pushed the cart out into the hallway then closed the door before heading back to his bed. He looked at it for a moment then gave a heavy sigh and laid down, putting a hand over his eyes as he pulled the sheet over his waist.

Another sigh and he worked on getting some sleep so that he'd heal...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:44 pm
Wolfe Garm

Griz finally woke up and noted that he was a little healed but not as much as he'd like to be. For that, he knew he'd have to shift form a few times. But he couldn't shift form inside. He was simply too big in bear form.

Still, even with the injuries, he knew he couldn't stay inside. It would drive him nuts. He knew it.

He pushed himself from the bed with a small hiss and moved into the bathroom for a shower anyway. The injuries that had just been bandaged were healed. The ones that were stitched were still a ways off and stung in the water and soap. But he cleaned up anyway.

He brushed his hair and pulled it back then got dressed in his leather pants, since they were the only pants he had, and a loose t-shirt, grabbing his coat on the way to the door. As he opened the door to his suite, he wondered if this was a good idea or not... Then he pushed on out the door into the hallway, closing the door behind him.

There, he paused. He'd told Lidia and Ashigaera that he'd walk around the castle when he got up. But he was wondering about looking around the village instead. He'd only passed through it when he'd arrived and hadn't gotten to look it over. So he stood there, debating which to do for a long moment, then finally made a decision...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers