Submit

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lillian pranced about happily in the flowery meadow. She breathed deeply as she went, not because she was winded, no, because she was taking in all the glorious smells of spring. The daffodils, the irises, the snapdragons. The smell of dew moistened grass and cedar trees. The fresh, clean breeze. She relished all of it. She stopped at a patch of buttercups and flopped down for a good roll.

"Nothing like some good natural perfume!" she stated aloud, despite not knowing if anyone else was even around. She got up and shook, whinnying slightly. "I wonder if Dafina or Dahlia are out today. I imagine they are; who wouldn't enjoy this weather, esp after that awful blizzard!"

She looked around the open field, looking for any sign of either of the two. She saw some other Soq's off in the distance whom seemed to be enjoying their time in the field, as well. But she didn't see her friends. "Hmm, well if they don't show up in a little while, I'll go look for them. They can't miss this beautiful day!"

========================

181 words  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:17 pm
Dafina slowly walked across the meadow hills, enjoying the sights and sounds of the season. "I'm glad that we're finally getting warmer weather." she quietly said to herself.

A couple swallows suddenly swooped down, chattering happily. No sooner than they had flown down, they were airborne again. "I wonder where their nest is..." Dafina tried to follow them with her gaze, but they were so fast they quickly escaped her field of vision.

"Aww...I was hoping to see some babies..." As she was pouting about missing out on seeing baby birds, something else in the distance caught her attention. "Is that Lillian? What in the world is she doing?" she laughed aloud. "Well, might as well go see what she's up to." Dafina began walking again, this time toward her friend to investigate.

========================

133 words  

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:18 pm
User Image
Lillian continued to gleefully hop around a bit, laughing somewhat obnoxiously as she kicked up all sorts of pollen. "I do feel a tiny bit bad for stirring it up. But it's just such a refreshing day! And honestly, seeing the Soq with allergies in sneezing fits is pretty amusing."

She was still snickering to herself as she caught sight of Dafina in the distance, trotting toward her. "Oh great! Dafina's heading over here! Glad she's out and about today too."

Lillian stopped her prancing and waited patiently for her friend to arrive. "I wonder what she has planned for the day. As much fun as rolling around is, I suppose I can't spend ALL day doing it. But still..." As she thought to herself, she plopped down on her rear in a thoroughly amusing way. "I may look funny but hey, it's comfy." she mumbled aloud.

========================

147 words  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:19 pm
User Image
As Dafina approached, she laughed at the sight of her friend sitting on her rump. "You're silly, Lillian!" she exclaimed loudly. Silly as she may be, Dafina really loved her friend.

"What are you up to today...besides spreading pollen to the unsuspecting masses?" she playfully jeered. "Since you love pollen so much, we could make some flower crowns and other plant accessories, if you want. I'd like to practice my crafting skills." She shook her mane as she waited for a reply.

========================

82 words  

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:19 pm
Lillian was just about ready to reply when out of nowhere Dahlia cantered up. "Did someone say flower crowns?! I LOVE flower crowns! Wanna see mine?!" she cheerfully exclaimed as she tossed off her headpiece to Dafina.

"Try it on, try it on!" she giggled excitedly. "Oh, erm, I'm sorry. I didn't introduce myself. My name's Dahlia; I'm a friend of Lillian's. But I'd love to be friends with you too if you want! And we could all make flower crowns together!"

She waited in eager anticipation for Dafina's reply. Dahlia loved making new friends. "Oh, and you can play with my teddy too!" She added bashfully, "I mean...if you want to." She sat it down and idly poked it with her hoof. "It's my favorite thing; I take it with me everywhere. I hope...that's not weird to you..."

========================

139 words  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:20 pm
User Image
Dafina stared in a cross between amusement and surprise, as the flower crown bounced off her nose. "Hello Dahlia, my name's Dafina." she replied as she leaned over to pick up the crown.

"I'm relatively new to the herd, so we haven't had a chance to meet yet. That horrible winter made it really difficult for everyone to get out and about. But I love making new friends!"

She glanced down at the teddy. "I don't think it's weird at all. I'd love to be able to play with it, thank you!" She smiled as she gently pulled it toward her.

========================

101 words  

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:21 pm
User Image
Immediately upon seeing Dafina's kind disposition, Dahlia perked up again, playfully rearing on her hind legs and whinnying.

She watched as Dafina started playing with Teddy. "There's a nice cool spot down by the spring that also happens to have a lot of different wild flowers right now. I saw it earlier today; if you guys want to go down there to make stuff." She glanced over at Lillian as well to see what she would say. "I'm open to whatever you guys wanna do though."

While she waited for an answer, she bent down and plucked a large flower and tucked it behind teddy's ear. "Hehe, don't wanna leave him out!" she cheerfully giggled.

========================

115 words  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:22 pm
User Image
"I think that's a nice plan! Nothing like a nice relaxing day in nature, making some crafts with friends." She smiled happily, "And I'm glad to see that the two of you are hitting it off so well." She turned aside for a moment to nibble on some clover. "When do you guys want to go?" she asked, mumbling slightly due to her mouthful of food.

========================

66 words  

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:23 pm
User Image
Dafina tilted her head a moment to think. "I guess any time is good. Though the sooner we go, the more time we'd have to make stuff!" She took a long stretch and gently flicked her tail. "Would also give us some time to do a little more munching." she said as she eyed the fresh, rich spring grass.

========================

59 words  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:24 pm
User Image
Dahlia followed Dafina's gaze to the grass. "Yes....but be careful Dafina...Lillian. Don't want to colic or founder on all that richness!" She lightly nibbled on some as she spoke. "Though I suppose we're far more used to it than other Soq who stay inside a lot."

========================

46 words  

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:25 pm
User Image
Lillian laughed and nodded. "Yeah, we're less likely to suffer ill effects from it. Still should be careful though." She slowly stretched out her legs and took a deep breath. "Well, shall we all head off now? I'm looking forward to seeing what we all come up with!" She had barely finished the sentence when she bolted off in the direction of the spring. "Come on you two!" she shouted behind her.

========================

72 words  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:26 pm
User Image
"Hey! Wait for us!" Dafina shouted as she darted off in pursuit. As she went tearing across the ground, turf went flying everywhere. "Oops..." she thought to herself. "Didn't take into account the wet ground from the winter thaw and spring rains. Ah well, it'll grow back!" she snickered as she continued her charge.

========================

54 words  

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:27 pm
User Image
Dahlia slipped and stumbled as she scrambled to get up and go after them. "Oof!" she exclaimed as she fell face first into the ground. "Hey! Wait up!" she yelled out as she shook mud from her face. She carefully secured her flower crown and grabbed her teddy. "Well...they certainly go a mile a minute." she giggled at her own pun.

"I better hurry up though and catch up to them." She started trotting, then once more sure of her footing, began to gallop off toward them.

========================

87 words  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:37 pm
User Image
Lillian turned in time to see her friend tripping and stumbling over her own feet. She fought the urge to laugh, for she was concerned if Dahlia was ok. But the sight was just too much and she burst out laughing. "Oh, I'm so sorry Dahlia, I can't help it. Are...are you ok?" she managed to ask, still snickering.

She stood there and waited for her two friends to catch up to her, somewhat impatiently slapping the grass with her hoof.

========================

81 words  

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:58 pm
User Image
Dahlia finally caught up with Lillian and Dafina, panting heavily. "I'm...Ok...just...a bit....embarrassed...and
...winded." she managed to reply. She stood there a moment trying to catch her breath, nostrils flaring. "You two are really fast. I guess I need some more practice at the art of racing." she laughed.

========================

47 words  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas