Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Hello, is anyone still here? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thicc Yandere Mama

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:37 pm
I was hoping to talk to more people in my community smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:27 am
Hello! I just got the game smile 4laugh  

X_XShugoUwUTenshiX_X

Thicc Yandere Mama

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:25 pm
X_XShugoUwUTenshiX_X
Hello! I just got the game smile 4laugh

Hello! How are you liking it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:52 am
4laugh 3nodding 3nodding It's really cute! heart I enjoy just chilling and making outfits for my character so far but I'm waiting for town to come back. I like customizing my profile too and looking at other ppls. Super neat! 3nodding  

X_XShugoUwUTenshiX_X

Plaguie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:48 pm
I'm here! Just coming back to Gaia after a long hiatus. heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:31 pm
I’m here just been busy with life sweatdrop  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

neonknome

Man-Hungry Worshipper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:53 am
I’ve been trying to come on more regularly, again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:27 pm
X_XShugoUwUTenshiX_X
4laugh 3nodding 3nodding It's really cute! heart I enjoy just chilling and making outfits for my character so far but I'm waiting for town to come back. I like customizing my profile too and looking at other ppls. Super neat! 3nodding

I love to play dress up on here haha it’s what I do the most in this game. I’m glad you’re liking it! Has town come back? I didn’t know it was down.  

Thicc Yandere Mama

Anxious Poster

Thicc Yandere Mama

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:28 pm
Plaguie
I'm here! Just coming back to Gaia after a long hiatus. heart

Same! I leave and come back all the time. WB heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:29 pm
DarkForgoten Fallen Angel
I’m here just been busy with life sweatdrop

Life really be out here ******** you up sometimes crying  

Thicc Yandere Mama

Anxious Poster

Thicc Yandere Mama

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:30 pm
neonknome

I can be on here regularly for like a week, and then I stop. But I mostly play dress up on here soooooo yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:33 pm
Thicc Yandere Mama
neonknome

I can be on here regularly for like a week, and then I stop. But I mostly play dress up on here soooooo yeah.

I truly wish Gaia could get back to averaging 40k a day. I miss going into the games and seeing a whole bunch of rooms to select from and meeting new people.  

neonknome

Man-Hungry Worshipper

Thicc Yandere Mama

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:36 pm
neonknome
Thicc Yandere Mama
neonknome

I truly wish Gaia could get back to averaging 40k a day. I miss going into the games and seeing a whole bunch of rooms to select from and meeting new people.

I miss that too! It’s kinda sad to see how it is on here now. Now that I feel more comfortable making online friends, now one is here anymore  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:44 pm
Thicc Yandere Mama
neonknome
Thicc Yandere Mama
neonknome

I miss that too! It’s kinda sad to see how it is on here now. Now that I feel more comfortable making online friends, now one is here anymore

Same :'(

There has to be a way to revive this site. I don't know if that means marketing, site overhaul, better mobile integration (forum navigation and UI), and code games in an up-to-date language so everyone can run them easier even cross platform into mobile (including it's games like fishing/pinball etc.)  

neonknome

Man-Hungry Worshipper

Thicc Yandere Mama

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:46 pm
neonknome
Thicc Yandere Mama
neonknome
Thicc Yandere Mama
neonknome

Same :'(

There has to be a way to revive this site. I don't know if that means marketing, site overhaul, better mobile integration (forum navigation and UI), and code games in an up-to-date language so everyone can run them easier even cross platform into mobile (including it's games like fishing/pinball etc.)

Real s**t! I would love to fish and shoot the s**t with people again. But I doubt they would give us anything like that they’re really surviving off of us just buying s**t from them. Witch hurts my feelings more because people are paying for this s**t!  
Forum Homepage

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff