Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Event Threads
Vampire Elder Concept Contests! (Closed. Winners Announced!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:16 pm
VAMPIRE ELDER GIVEAWAYS

Disciples aren't the only important parts of a Clan! Elders are some of the biggest movers and shakers; most of the day-to-day running is their responsibility, with the higher ranks mostly showing up for big to-dos. So we've got a few of those Elders to give away as well! More might even show up as the event goes on, who knows! ;D

Below, you’ll find the nitty gritty!

Rules:

• You may enter for as many or as few as you like, but please keep all entries to one post
• Do not deter others from entering
• Fill out the form completely
• You may edit your entry up until the end
• I reserve the right to choose no winner
• Please be aware that there will be plotting and RP in the future  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:23 pm
THE PRIZES

Closing 1/20/2023 at 11:59PM PST:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daeva Elder by Fatal Irony

Nosferatu Elder - Galloi Bloodline by Fatal Irony
Alt Form

Baali Elder by Fatal Irony

User Image
Ahrimanes Elder by Sylent Nyte

User Image
Malkavian Elder by Sylent Nyte

User Image
Kiasyd Elder by Cheri

User Image
Tzimisce Elder by Sylent Nyte

Salubri Elder by UniWingdFox

Daeva Elder by UniWingdFox

THE FORM:

[align=center][b]Owner Username:[/b] Name Here
[b]Tell us a bit about your RP style:[/b] (What types of plots/RP's/etc. do you prefer to play? Any hard no's? Anything you'd like to get more into?)
[b]Which Elder are you trying for?:[/b]
[b]How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?:[/b] (Tell us how familiar you are! Do you have any V:tM or V:tR experience? Are you mostly into it through Faekats? Is this new to you but you really wanna get in the deep end?)
[b]Vampire’s Name:[/b] (You gotta name ‘em)
[b]Vampire’s Personality:[/b] (Tell us some about your Elder! What are they like?)
[b]Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?:[/b] (This doesn't have to be an RP response; it can just be a list of traits they look for or a general outline of how they'll go about it!)[/align]

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:45 pm
Owner Username: Noir Songbird
Tell us a bit about your RP style: A little slow, but always eager to do new things and jump into plots. I've got few hard limits, most of which would be communicated directly with whoever I'm roleplaying with, and a lot of which aren't really relevant to PG-13-enforced Gaia RP.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Malkavian Elder by Sylent Nyte
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I don't have a Malk specifically yet, but I'm pretty familiar with the Clans in general--I've run irl Vampire tabletops, and I just love lore-diving. So I'd like to say I know a pretty good amount about Clan Malkavian! I'm super eager to get to play a character linked into the Madness Network because that's jsut ******** fascinating.
Vampire’s Name: Maya Hartwell
Vampire’s Personality: On the surface, Maya might seem fairly well put together--she doesn't rave or babble, she can carry on a conversation perfectly well, and she doesn't generally tend to wander off in odd mental directions. Her Derangement, instead, makes her a perpetual adrenaline addict: she wills eek any thrill placed in front of her, constantly charge forward, and go for whatever the most risky and dangerous option in any given situation is. She's a bit of a loose cannon, a perpetual wild card--but she's survived this long by being able to take whatever abuse gets thrown at her and throw it right back at the world.

Girls just wanna have fun, after all, and Maya wants to have as much fun as possible for all of eternity.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Maya's Embraces are....pretty thoroughly vibes-based. As a creature of heavy impulse, she generally seeks mortals that just Feel Right--and some fo this is the Madness Network guiding her towards suitable candidates, but some of it is also her own centuries of instincts. She likes to find those that exist on the fringes of society, and she often ends up drawn to her fellow thrillseekers and risk-takers, especially those who do so because the lives they've lived has left them no other choice.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:22 pm
Owner Username: Ruriska
Tell us a bit about your RP style: Pretty much anything. I like fun, I like drama, I like spicy character development.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Nosferatu Elder
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I know nothing except very baseline stuff. Like Nosferatu are ugly bastards haha. Most of my knowledge comes from Faekats! And a few tidbits I’ve picked up here and there but I am currently reading and learning!
Vampire’s Name: The Hag
Vampire’s Personality:

She was beautiful once, as many of them were. Taken from the streets and twisted by the Nosferatu blood. Though unlike many who once had their looks, she considers her rebirth into unlife as a great boon. As a mortal, she was weak, used as an object, her life spent at the whim of others, barely scraping by. But she was lifted up by her Sire and granted strength and eternity.

The brood she was brought into was the Galloi, the Pretties, worshippers of the Crone, their rituals allowing them to take the form the Nosferatu were meant to lose forever. They bathed and became beautiful, although she became well-known for refusing the bath, unless it was for certain means. Her beauty would only be worn as a mask.

Over time her true name was forgotten. She was simply known as The Hag. Cruel when necessary but surprisingly benevolent, loyal to her brood and her chosen. Her knowledge of old rituals and ceremonies, of herbs and spells, seemingly limitless. Even to mortals, she offers her knowledge, seeing her old long-lost self in them.

She has little patience for males (finding most of them distasteful and boorish) but for females, especially young ones, she acts as a mentor, often taking in the poor wretches, offering them succor and a better unlife.

Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?:

The Hag has a preference for young females, those who are suffering, on the streets, homeless, abused, mistreated. She offers her time and her blood to them, a way out. She doesn’t tell them of the blood baths, of the other power she can give them. No, they must be ready to give their beauty up, to choose strength instead. She also offers them vengeance, against those who wronged her. If they refuse, she leaves them be or simply puts them out of their misery. But they rarely refuse.

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:58 pm
Owner Username: Sara Draconia
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I’m a bit slow at rp but I’m open to pretty much anything.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Tzimisce Elder
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I know a little bit about it from my time doin Larps and ttrpg of V:tM. I have experience of about 10 years in that vein but mostly played Malk or Cappa. I do have the books still to look through but I’m excited to spread out into new clans.
Vampire’s Name: Isaac
Vampire’s Personality: Isaac has kept to himself for a long while, gathering knowledge and improving their skill in Vicissitude. He is very vain when it comes to appearance though his opinion of what is beauty strays from the norm. With his experience now grown, he now has opened up to offer his “skills” for use on others. All his efforts art to create his “gorgeous” works of flesh craft for all his clan to see.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Isaac looks for those that are either a good “base” for his craft or those who may have a similar liking of body modification. Personality is not as important to him due to his disgust for most mortals. Families that his clan has embraced from in the past are a good option for new fledglings but even then his is a bit picky and chooses to stalk and experience any new blood before embracing them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:34 pm
Owner Username: Erina_Nobara
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I'm open to most any plots. I especially love romance or drama things. It depends on RL, but I'm usually around every day. So I can do fast rp or slow replies too.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Kiasyd
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: To be honest I'm new to vampire the masquerade and pretty new to faekats as well. But I love vampires and hope to learn more about the lore for the shop and the game. I've been reading about the clans. And hopefully I will be able to participate more with plots.
Vampire’s Name: Mariposa
Vampire’s Personality: Smart, nerdy. Very talkative especially when discussing mysteries and myth. Then she can ramble on for hours. She is very polite and well-mannered. Likes to read and have book discussions.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: She might go someplace where there are lots of scholarly people. Libraries, museums, etc. She'd look for those much like herself. Those deep into mysteries and with close connections to the supernatural or fae.  She might get to know them better and see their likes and dislikes. Those who are well mannered with a knack for history or a thirst for knowledge, she thinks they are good canidates.

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:29 am
Owner Username: belloblossom
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I've roleplaying for years and my tastes have stayed primarily consistent in what I enjoy writing: romance, drama and tragedy. I've been told in the past that my characters are one's that my readers can emotionally relate to, which is a point of pride of mine. Whether it's 1x1s or group RPs, I like my characters to stir the pot when it comes to introducing drama - though I make sure to ask permission from any RP hosts before I do. Comedy is something I would like to expand into a little - jokes written down are a little tricky for me to distinguish without the use of italics, so it would be fun to expand. Character development is something that makes me really happy too, and I've been working to slow down the pace of my romantic roleplays/stories, making them more slow burn rather than "love at first sight."
Which Elder are you trying for?: Daeva Elder by Fatal Irony
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: Beyond reading the Daeva clan description and the Vampire Information thread, I don't know anything about the vampire masquerade or its extended materials. Honestly, I'm new to Faekats too, but I think it would be exciting to get a heavy RP/lore character and be able to enter into a world that's got so much story behind it already!
Vampire’s Name: Ludus
Vampire’s Personality: Ludus, or as she's sometimes referred to as by other Clan Elders, Lewdus, is just as emotionally starved as the rest of the Daeva Clan - she's just learned to hide it better than the younger vampires. When she was younger, she was desperate for anyone's attention, but now, she finds both vampires and mortals alike coming to her. She feeds off of the desire in their eyes, their clinging hands, grasping weakly at her dress, their pleas for her gaze to fall upon them. Ludus has a commanding presence and she uses it to her full ability. She demands adoration and devotion from her Daeva kin, and from mortals alike. Rumor has it that once she sees a faekat she likes, they'll be melting into her arms by the end of a conversation once she pursues them. Any failed seduction attempts of her youth have been swiftly erased from memory - and from the physical realm. They're just mortals, it's nothing to get huffy about, calm down~
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Ludus is the owner and manager of a well-reknowned gentlekats' club to put it politely. She employs the occasional attention seeking Daeva youngling, but mortals are who she's more interested in - as are her vampiric customers. She has a habit of picking out her favorites for an Embrace from the mortals in her employ. To be a favorite of Ludus, you must be a mortal who is beautiful to her own eye, first and foremost. Ugly creatures don't have a place in the Clan of Succubi. Personality traits can be more flexible, from cunning and playful, to outgoing and bashful. Ludus' interests in a mortal can change on a whim, so it's anyone's guess who her employee of the month will be at any given moment.

Tell us a bit about your RP style: I've roleplaying for years and my tastes have stayed primarily consistent in what I enjoy writing: romance, drama and tragedy. I've been told in the past that my characters are one's that my readers can emotionally relate to, which is a point of pride of mine. Whether it's 1x1s or group RPs, I like my characters to stir the pot when it comes to introducing drama - though I make sure to ask permission from any RP hosts before I do. Comedy is something I would like to expand into a little - jokes written down are a little tricky for me to distinguish without the use of italics, so it would be fun to expand. Character development is something that makes me really happy too, and I've been working to slow down the pace of my romantic roleplays/stories, making them more slow burn rather than "love at first sight."
Which Elder are you trying for?: Kiasyd Elder
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: Beyond reading the Kiasyd clan description and the Vampire Information thread, I don't know anything about the vampire masquerade or its extended materials. Honestly, I'm new to Faekats too, but I think it would be exciting to get a heavy RP/lore character and be able to enter into a world that's got so much story behind it already!
Vampire’s Name: Nimueh
Vampire’s Personality: Nimueh is everything that outsiders claim them to be. She retains the polite, educated demeanor and speaks in long, eloquent sentences. Her point of study was to understand the lore of other faekat races. As a youth, she was deeply fascinated with the prospect of faekats of the ancient times bloods' tasting different from those in the present era. However, as she grew older, her fascination turned to expanding her knowledge of her Clan. It was often known that her Clan members didn't much enjoy the company of one another - and she was among them. Still, there isn't Clan without community and once every decade, she began to send out letters to the more influential, the most studious or the more recent members of her Clan, asking them to give her a report on their research. It was in this way that Nimueh was able to connect her Clan, without having to directly interact with them on a face to face basis. As she received back information, she began to compile it all, organizing the letters and sorting through the new studies and old, into one large project of her own. The Knowledge of the Kiasyd, she often considered it to be - the research of the best of them, the intrigue of the newly embraced, the oddities of the few who dared to diverge into an unnatural lifestyle.

Nimueh is very reserved about this project and doesn't speak of it to her kin, but she has a great respect for her kin, even if she'd rather confront a Baali in their horrible Pit, than have to do any public speaking in front of her Clan members.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Sometimes, Nimueh will get a letter sent to her suggesting a new candidate, one who has a powerful thirst for knowledge or has been pursuing a field of study that's of particular interest to Nimueh herself. She personally seeks out those with an interest in travel. This is partially so that they travel far away from her, so that she doesn't have to deal with them again following their Embracing, save for the occasional written correspondence, and partialy because she is of the belief that youth ought to travel, so they can learn as much as they can with eyes full of wonder and soak up twice the information they could, if they were bored of the topic of study otherwise assigned to them. That said, they must be polite and formal above all else. Nimueh will not have any disrespectful members of her Clan, no matter how intelligent or well-read they are.

Which Elder are you trying for?: Baali Elder
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: Beyond reading the Baali clan description and the Vampire Information thread, I don't know anything about the vampire masquerade or its extended materials. Honestly, I'm new to Faekats too, but I think it would be exciting to get a heavy RP/lore character and be able to enter into a world that's got so much story behind it already!
Vampire’s Name: Abbadon (among his coven) Syn (to outsiders)
Though he has been also called The Devil, Wrath and Deceit before and he takes these identities on with pride.
Vampire’s Personality: There is blood on his hands. More blood than could ever be accounted for. Blood of innocents, of faekat children, of adults, of those just as vile and wicked as the rest of the world. However, he is not a senseless murderer. He never kills for personal revenge. He kills to achieve a goal: to explore the world of the demonic, to be embraced himself among the most unholy and to be seen as a demonic entity by those he worships himself. He's sacrificed countless kats from all walks of life to try to communicate with those who have sway over the world he walks in. He does not lust for power, but for understanding and he will do whatever is required of him to do so.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Abbadon seeks someone intelligent, strong-willed and driven. His chosen candidate must be all of these things, for without intelligence, they will not have the wit to survive the pit. Without determination, they will not have the stamina nor perseverance needed to survive the pit. Without a drive, or a passion, then they are no use to him at all and do not deserve to be embraced or even acknowledged, in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:37 pm
Owner Username: Uta
Tell us a bit about your RP style:I am a rambler when I RP. I do best learning about my character during actual interaction, though there are some personalities or characters that I know more inherently. I tend to write a lot about my character's thoughts and feelings and understand other characters can't know those things or even respond to those things -- but it's just my style and I don't expect people to know, haha. It just helps me set the scene and feelings of my characters.

I love to RP though I can be a bit slow due to work and RL. I'm open to any and all types of stories and plots, and am eager to better learn about Faetasia, but also more VtM. I'm game for just about anything if the story is good -- I'm obviously a sucker for good romance, but drama is equally exciting. Friendships and allegiances are a great under-valued source of RP, as are family tithes, or rivals and enemies. I'm not even against axing a character if it fits the story -- however, I would likely not do so without consulting individuals tied with that character. Yes, some of my characters might get plot armor, but I am fine with harm or non-fatal consequences as the case might be.

Being new to Faekats I would love to get into some family lines, or a least Clans that might have opportnities for RP. It has been kind of difficult getting involved, especially with so few Fae, so I am eager to earn more vampires and potentially plot with others.
Which Elder are you trying for?:Kiasyd
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I actually don’t know much about the Kiasyd. I’m not sure if they just weren’t around at the time I played, or if we simply never got that far into the game/content. However, it’s been great learning about them here in Faetasia, as well as the changes that have been made. I'm always eager to learn more though, and am excited to more fully flesh out vampires and other characters based off the World of Darkness.
Vampire’s Name: Miriel
Vampire’s Personality: Miriel is, first and foremost, a lady. She is tall, she is polite, and she is a vessel of endless patience and propriety. While she is known to enjoy the preservation of rank in company, and has every expectation of being treated like the great lady she is, Miriel is not so blind to know that their ways are old fashioned, and all but extinct in the current world. Compared to other clans, her politeness and seemingly genteel nature must be foreign indeed -- but she has little intention of letting the shades of Kiasyd be polluted by others disgrace. Let them be wild and bestial -- you will find no such temper in Miriel, and she expects those in her company to behave with effortless grace and charm.

So it is, Miriel speaks as she moves, quietly, but with an enchanting presence. She doesn't walk so much as glide over the earth, often with a book or scroll in hand. She is always presentable, even when feeding, and is known to be nothing but politeness in company. In fact, Miriel is a bit of an outlier -- while many Kiasyd prefer their solitude, Miriel is a touch more sociable than some of her kin. She enjoys meeting others, even from outside her clan, and would much rather have a charge to fuss over, or a childer to teach for she is quite eager to mold a future generation. She is, perhaps, in her way, a touch more maternal which makes her position as elder quite fitting While many Kiasyd are known to abandon their childer quickly to return to their studies, Miriel finds great satisfaction in hosting them, and encouraging a love for knowledge and all things arcane. Oh, she will shoo them off in due time, once she’s had her fill of their knowledge, and trained them properly, certain of their place in the world – but where others run their childer off in a short amount of time, Miriel is known to take a little extra time and care. She still prefers ample time to read, study, and might go days or weeks on her own – but she is attentive with childer, despite it being a bit singular among her Clan.

However sociable she might be known to be, Miriel is a clever creature. Knowledge is power, and she is powerful indeed. She enjoys alchemy, and has little problem experimenting on various Fae in Faetasia; beware the ignorant who return home with her, for they will surely be bottled up, and turned into a mixer or used in some sort of experiment. She hates to drink from the same Fae twice, and much prefers to mix up her meals when she feeds.

Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?:
Miriel looks for individuals who are studios in nature, and above all else, polite. For you see, dear reader, it is the gentleman and gentlewoman that draw's Miriel's attention, and is the first test. The mind can always be taught -- but a temper can rarely be tamed.

If they pass her test of politeness, she will then try to find out their hobbies. Are they interested in learning, are they interested in knowledge, teaching, or are they exceptionally bright and studious? She greatly favors those who are professors, instructors, masters of knowledge, languages, and other studies. While she prefers a more learned individual, she is aware that some clever and self-taught minds were not afforded such opportunities; therefor, from time to time, Miriel might find herself drawn to an individual who is more self-taught or not, perhaps, in a traditional line of work or study. if there is a clear drive to learn and know more, and they are of impeccable temperament, Miriel might consider them, to grant them an opportunity they otherwise lacked.

Needless to say, Miriel is quite choosey about who she might embrace and she will no embrace at all if one lacks in any one department. She wants individuals with drive, a scholarly thirst, and propriety. Manners maketh man, perhaps, but manners also maketh a Kiasyd.  

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:58 pm
Owner Username: [Estelle]
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I'm very much a go with the flow type of role player. I do enjoy long form role play, but I do it with the understanding that life exists for everyone involved and sometimes there will be delays in getting tags. On the flip side, I always hope that my RP partners do understand when I take some time to respond. I would rather wait and give a tag that I'm happy with than one that feels forced or empty. I do like having at least a loose plot for RP, because it does help me stay on task. I find that if a RP is not at least loosely discussed before hand, I can find myself stuck on how/when to progress a story. I don't mind short-mid form posts either, especially when working on characterization.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Daeva (Fatal)
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I only have actual experience with the V:tM & V:tR through Faekats, but I have gone off and investigated the White Wolf Wikis to get better ideas of the clans and the history. I do have a Daeva Ancillae (Epitha), so I am fairly familiar with the clan. I love their concept of being consumed by their passions yet being utterly unsatisfied by them simply because they are empty on the inside. They mask the hollowness with sensuality and vices, never letting others know that it's all a shell. They live vicariously through those (particularly mortals) who still can feel the highs of passion. They demonstrate the Masquerade in more than one way, and I always find it fascinating to see how that plays out for a Daeva behind the scenes.
Vampire’s Name: Wisteria
Vampire’s Personality: Wisteria makes herself at home in the most lavish of settings. Decadent parties wherever she may go, whether that's in the oldest of estates, the most exclusive of night clubs, or events so underground that their names aren't even known. If there is a VIP list, you better believe she will charm her way to the top of it. She drinks in the atmosphere along with the drinks and blood, so long as they keep flowing. And when the night begins to lighten, she makes her way home, typically with a companion picked up for the "night" in an effort to stave off the hollowness just a little longer.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: It's not uncommon for Wisteria to take someone home at the end of a night out at a party. Some are simply bed warmers. Others are less fortunate, and serve only as a late night snack and don't make it to the morning. But tonight, she was in a different mood. Tonight, she was looking for someone to be more than that. Typically she hunted her prey from above, in the VIP booth, leaned against railings, but on these nights, she preferred to be immersed in the energy of the crowds. It was easier to find them this way, the ones whose eyes glittered to life under the flashing lights, pressed between strangers bodies as music blared so loud that there was no room left in their head to remember anything besides the feeling on the dance floor. Her black dress shimmered as she spun around, moving effortlessly from one partner to the next, leaving them with nothing but a smirk, or a kiss if they were lucky. Those ones would survive the night this time. Her paw landed on the shoulder of her next partner, drawing their attention with a gold bangled hand. Ah...yes... She saw the way the other's pupils were blown wide, their body loose in the crowed. A delicate sniff told Wisteria that there wasn't even alcohol or drugs pumping through the other's blood. They were running on pure adrenalin of the party and they were intoxicated by it. The music was too loud to be heard, but Wisteria pulled them close to whisper in their ear of a party that never had to end.

Owner Username: [Estelle]
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I'm very much a go with the flow type of role player. I do enjoy long form role play, but I do it with the understanding that life exists for everyone involved and sometimes there will be delays in getting tags. On the flip side, I always hope that my RP partners do understand when I take some time to respond. I would rather wait and give a tag that I'm happy with than one that feels forced or empty. I do like having at least a loose plot for RP, because it does help me stay on task. I find that if a RP is not at least loosely discussed before hand, I can find myself stuck on how/when to progress a story. I don't mind short-mid form posts either, especially when working on characterization.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Kiasyd
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I only have actual experience with the V:tM & V:tR through Faekats, but I have gone off and investigated the White Wolf Wikis to get better ideas of the clans and the history. I do own an embraced Kiasyd Neonate, so I am vaguely familiar with the clan. I am absolutely enamored with the fact that they are related to fae/changeling lore. I also just love the weird little (but actually overgrown alien) book worms. The fact that they are inherent outsiders that simply embrace that part of themselves is just fun for me.
Vampire’s Name: Titania
Vampire’s Personality: Titania is the epitome of her clan. She prefers the solitary confines of her home over any other location, though as an elder of the clan, she understands the necessity of visiting her clan colleagues as well as bringing new blood into the fold, though she is loathe to be the one to do it, since she knows she will be stuck with the chide for some time while they acclimate and learn. If she must be outside of her home, her locations of choice are museums. If any museums are hosting particularly any type of exhibit surrounding folklore or the fair folk, Titania will travel to enjoy it. One just never knows what may show up in some of these historical pieces.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: The night was young when Titania arrived on the stone steps of the museum. She had seen the advertisements of the new folklore exhibit, and her interest had been piqued enough to make her way out of her comfort zone. She traveled alone, as she preferred, but she was hopeful that she would not leave alone. Before she had ever left her home, the elder had researched this young curator and she was exactly the right temperament for the Kiasyd. There were countless entries and papers from the curator, all surrounding folklore of different cultures. This exhibit was to be their crowning glory. It was likely to change their life. A delicate smile graced Titania's lips as she met the gaze of the other, who was apparently just locking the museum up for the night. It had been several nights of watching for Titania to get a grasp on their schedule. She knew that they were the last to leave the museum and was counting on that. The exhibit was set to open tomorrow, of course they would be here late tonight, ensuring everything was absolutely perfect. "I'm so sorry, but I was hoping you would show me the exhibit. I have been following you for some time and I have a particular interest in what you've put together..." The vampire's voice was gentle, and overly polite. There was no way the other would decline.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:07 pm
Owner Username: StarshineAngel01
Tell us a bit about your RP style: At the moment they are very slow replies, but I am open to talking plots in regards to anything really. My responses are usually at max 2 paragraphs long if the other person gives me more to work off of in regards to replying. I'am the type of person who likes to rp said characters out to learn about their personality, their likes and dislikes.

Being new to faekats and having so few its hard to get involved in the conversations with those who have been loyal for longer than I have, but I'm always open to plots and such. RL has taken priority at the moment but I still pop on when I have some down time.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Salubri
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: To be honest my knowledge is very limited and I know the basics of each clan. I've read all the descriptions of the clans and what they stand for and represent. I'am fairly new to the vampire scene especially in faekats and its been difficult but always open and around.
Vampire’s Name: Adrienne Chaseleigh
Vampire’s Personality: Adrienne's clan will always be top priority for her and when it comes to recruiting new members she wants nothing but the best to add to her clan. She is often outspoken and likes to share her opinions, don't let her pleasant exterior fool you, she is very loyal and passionate about her clan and nothing takes priority over that. She has a very motherly approach to her new recruits and make sure they are fully comfortable and familiar with the rules and beliefs of their clan.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Adrienne will most likely look for candidates who will make their clan their first and foremost priority and are willing to learn what they need to about their clan. She will most likely go to the place where there is high demand for noble souls, such has helaers and teachers and others of the like.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:17 am
Owner Username: Fatal Iony
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I like to plot out the story and then RP the important and interesting bits. I'm pretty open to most rp, can't think of anything I wouldn't be down to explore. I like broken characters with all of their flaws.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Ahrimanes by Sylent Nyte
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: My knowledge comes from faekats initially though I've bought a couple of books over the years and done research quite a bit~
Vampire’s Name: Róta ("She Who Causes Turmoil" - one of the Valkyrie)
Vampire’s Personality: She is aptly named because anywhere she goes misfortune follows. She camps outside of major cities and feeds off of the travelers that inevitably come and go from the city walls. She stays just long enough that the citizens start to fear a monster in the woods and then she moves on to another city to start the process over again. While many of her kind are more indiscriminate in their victims Róta spares not only pregnant women but all women. Though her mortal days are far behind her she still retains the echo of hurts done to her by males. She feels a certain protectiveness over women for this reason and when the opportunity to leave Gangrel and her male sire to join the Ahrimanes came up she jumped at the chance.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Perched as she typically is at the entrance to large cities she spends a lot of time watching the mortals who come and go, looking for the protectors. She never turns a weak woman, both because that would be useless in the clan and because she was opposed to destroy their innocence. Instead she finds the women who have chosen strength and battle. Those who would make excellent Valkyrie. When she comes across such an impressive woman she will attack and slaughter the entire caravan if she has to in order to get to and turn the woman.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:35 pm
Owner Username: Rinial Sisterdragon
Tell us a bit about your RP style: So My style tends to reflect those I write with. On occasion, I can write worlds, and express emotions deeply. I try very hard when I've developed a character to leave room for growth, but also remain true to who they have always been. Writing and RP is a way that I evolve my style, and try out characters I never would have thought to before. I experiment a lot, and can fully admit when it's not working. And when inspiration or hyperfocus hits, I can write for hours.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Male Daeva Elder
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: So long ago I read through and wanted to try playing actual V:tM, but never got into a group to play. Always been fascinated by the game. As far as Daeva are concerned, they are often caught in their vices of the flesh, desiring the sensations they felt as mortals, but never quite reaching it. They want to feel emotions, real emotions, and not simply pretend. They feed on the emotions of others, almost as much as they need blood to survive. They take, like, and feed on others as narcissists often do from their chosen sources. Daeva are the narcissists who take and take without giving a single part of themselves to the other party. Though they may feign the emotions to prevent a particularly delicious source from leaving their grasp.
Vampire’s Name: Wicked Embrace
Vampire’s Personality:
Wick, as he prefers to be called is truly an empty shell, somewhat more so than others of his clan. His view of himself changes depending on what source he's been feeding off of. If it is a source that adores him utterly without question, he views himself as a being built perfectly and beautifully, one who deserves adoration. If his source fears him, he will be feared, he will terrify, and he will harm. He is whatever his little sources need him to be, because, beneath it all, he knows without his sources, without their desires for him, he would spend his days bored and wondering what his unlife had become. He has no greater joy than when he finds a new source to use, and bend to his will. He is pleased when an old source comes crawling back, begging for his attention. In all his years of unlife, he has indulged in every vice possible and will indulge them every chance he gets. But allow me to let him speak for himself.

"My personality? Oh, how sweet, you wish to get to know me? Buy me a drink, I'll give you all the words you want to hear, and even more. Just love me, obey me, devote your whole self to me, and we will be perfectly in sync."

Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: "Embracing?" Deep violet eyes scanned the room as he thought on who might be good for his clan, "I'm not particularly into the idea of bringing in more of us, but Daeva needs to grow." He purred slightly as he spoke, "I suppose someone to embrace would have to have a... visceral hunger of some sort, that couldn't be properly fed in their mortal form." His fanged smile grew sweetly, "I do enjoy torturing the masochistic types. You know the type that some would mistake for a Tzimisce until they understood that this was not someone with a mind that would flourish in pain, this is just a poor troubled mortal who's not come to understand the true craving of pain, and in the unlife, a masochist is an absolute treasure. Few become truly accustomed to being a Daeva in the way a sadist or a masochist mortal will. So I search for those types. After all, they tend to enjoy the process, as well as the aftermath, and their appetites from their mortal life only become more demanding." He grinned, "Now then, which are you?"

So to explain this a little more clearly, Wick tends to search out mortals who have vices of pain and pleasure. Those within the kink sphere are the ones he is most prone to, but if someone has an obsessive kind of attraction he will consider them as well.

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Potandie
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:41 pm
Owner Username: Doximoron
Tell us a bit about your RP style: Honestly? I am open to all sorts of plotting ideas. The only hard no's I have, wouldn't even be allowed on Gaia (and are generally agreed upon by most). When I get really into it, I tend to ramble on and be a bit too descriptive. I do always give a few paragraphs (which is about the shortest reply you're gonna get) as I like to try to give my writing partner(s) something to go off of. I am also always open to communication when an RP is active, or a plot is changing/evolving.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Baali by Fatal Irony
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: Originally, this was introduced to me via Faekats. I am still learning but I want to jump into the deep end, really immerse myself and absorb all the information I can.
Vampire’s Name: Astaroth
Vampire’s Personality: Ast is a often viewed as indifferent to those around him; his demeanor is generally one of apathy and his appearance often produces the assumption that he is one of the mindless maniacs seeking only to destroy creation. However, he is far from mindless; perhaps a maniac, depending on perspective, but he is intelligent and plans his moves carefully. He is quiet with a preference to think his responses rather than verbalize them. When he does speak, one can rest assured it is because he decided that the communication was important enough to require his immediate attention. Oftentimes, such conversations of importance are going to include topics such as occult rituals, tomes, demonology, demonic entities, and occult secrets/mysteries; these are his primary interests and he dedicates time and effort into research of such things. His calm/collected exterior is not to be trusted, as even though he is capable of having a temper, it is his enthusiasm and interest one should fear and avoid; his Beast lies in wait for it's moment to strike, with no coils of restraint wrapped around it. To be perfectly honest, one should not have a goal of gaining his undivided attention. He can be cold, cruel, merciless, and every move he makes is methodically planned. By the time you realize you might be the center of his attention, it's probably far too late for you anyway. He can be as violent and destructive as the demons he worships, viewing the carnage of his own frenzies as a tribute to them. There is nothing, there is no one he would not sacrifice to unravel secrets of the occult.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Typical traits that Astaroth would look for in a potential Childe are intellect and drive, most heavily he will select those with dark desires in their hearts. This is not enough though. His method once selecting a potential Childe would be to gauge their interest in the occult, conversations to pick their brain about their views of the worship and rituals. The process often ends here if they show no interest or come across as too weak to bother with any further. If they do show interest in such things, or the potential for it, he would then dig a little deeper. Conversation may shift darker, geared towards coercing admittance of occult research/practice or trying to coax out one of those dark little secrets to see what kind of person he was really dealing with.

Admittance of interest alone is enough to have made it through his selection process, but it is not a time to rejoice. Astaroth has a preference for The Pit; it is the potential Childe's choice to live or die once he has drained them to near-death and tossed them into it. Find the corpse with the heart filled of his blood and prove yourself worthy or choose mortality and perish.

Do not expect to awaken to a kind, loving, warm, forgiving Sire. He will teach, and you will learn. He will make sure of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:48 pm
Owner Username: ktqueen
Tell us a bit about your RP style: Witty banter, interesting relationship dynamics, varied situations and random encounters. I really enjoy the back and forth of sassiness, witty banter, exasperated characters, and generally just having a variety of things to react to or create in my RP. I just love to do crazy, random fun stuff. Different things keep the muse going... or that might be the ADHD, who knows, same thing.

Which Elder are you trying for?: Ahrimanes Elder by Sylent Nyte
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I have some general V:tM knowledge from various other sources of material that have mentioned it, conversations around, one larping event I went to, and mostly faekats. I do want to dive deeper, admittedly I'm someone who needs to refresh her memory on details from time to time even over things that I super love in a big picture sense.
Vampire’s Name: Nausicaa ( Latinized from Greek meaning "Burner of ships" ).
Vampire’s Personality: Nausicaa's someone who embraces her passions and absolutely hates being told what to do. Often times she'll do things when asked as a favor, no matter the favor to a sister of her clan, but will dig her heels in if told to do something. She probably favors people like herself and that is how (and why) she wound up in Ahrimanes in the first place. She'd get herself in a bad situation to spite someone she hated, and she's probably got a long list of hate targets. Just someone living, or rather not-living, out of pure spite.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Observing a potential clan mate in the "wild", seeing how they react to being told what to do or in a situation where they were made to be the "lesser" in their current situation. She looks for that "fight" in a person, someone who won't be broken no matter what weight is placed on their shoulders. Not for the sake of others, but for themselves. Those would be the ones she would consider for conversion, before delving deeper to try and get a feel if this potential sister has the ability to be her own person. For the candidate to be able to figure out who she is and live fully as that person instead of being shackled to who they were.

Which Elder are you trying for?: Daeva Elder by Fatal
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I have some general V:tM knowledge from various other sources of material that have mentioned it, conversations around, one larping event I went to, and mostly faekats. I do want to dive deeper, admittedly I'm someone who needs to refresh her memory on details from time to time even over things that I super love in a big picture sense.
Vampire’s Name: Yvonne
Vampire’s Personality: Yvonne is someone who really believes in what her clan stands for. Embracing those whims and sins, as she likes to call it, are the bread and butter of her day. If she's not indulging, then why did she become an immortal vampire in the first place? She follows her passions and emotions, riding that instinct to the utmost level and encouraging everyone around her to do the same.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Faes who live their lives to the fullest. Looking for risk takers, general thrill seekers, those unafraid to throw it all into the wind. She'd likely pick them up at random places like bars and illegal clubs/etc, deep in the darker regions of the realm.

ktqueen
Crew

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:39 pm
Owner Username: Uta
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I love to RP though I can be a little slow between RL turning my brain to mush and running another shop. However, I'm always eager for stories and would love some long-term plots.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Salubri
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I know a little about the Salubri, as my best-friend at the time almost always played them when we ran VtM games. However, I am keen on diving more into their lore, and find them an intriguing clan concept. I have read up on their history in the Vampire Wiki, but I am eager to better learn how their clan works in Faetasia.
Vampire’s Name: Zeresh
Vampire’s Personality: Zeresh is a vampire with seemingly endless patience and is surrounded by an aura of relative peace. While she has not yet reached Galconda, and has not fully tamed the Beast, she certainly moves with effortless grace and humility. It would be easy for those who don't know better to underestimate the Salubri Elder, for there is a quiet, thoughtfulness about her that some might mistake for weakness.

Do not be fooled, for there is power within her hands, and there is power in taming the Beast. Some might believe her and the Clan to be nothing but soul-suckers, but Zeresh is here for the greater good. Vampires might be immortal, but there is great suffering among the Clans and Clanless. The Beast is lurking behind every smile, and while some might embrace the freedom the Beast offers, Zeresh is well aware that for many, it is a constant battle to quiet and tame. How many have lost themselves to the Beast completely? And how many more suffer an affliction that might not have been willing bestowed upon them?

Besides which, beyond tempering the Beast, there are physical ailments and mental duress and derangements that haunt the vampires. Vampirism might be a blessing, but with it comes suffering and pain. There are beings in Faetasia who would readily cut them down, or turn them all to dust... Even among the vampires, the wars and infighting that can occur between Clans or the Clanless can leave many in great need of aid.

So it is, Zeresh is there. She is not the sort of vampire to judge, though she has her own quiet opinions of the world kept close to the vest; but when able, she is here to help, to heal, and to try to leave those she crosses in better shape than she found them. Every vampire has a cross to bear, and not every wound is visible to the naked eye-- so it is, Zaresh is here to administer her healing with no judgment.

As a mortal she had a healer's heart, and though her heart no longer beats, she keeps to the path as readily as she is able.

Zeresh is essentially married to her work. She lives for others, and though she too must fight and quiet the Beast within -- she does so as mercifully as she can. This does, perhaps, mean she has little time to focus on her own wants, needs, and desires-- but she finds great satisfaction in her work and does so diligently. One doesn't become an elder by wiling their days away.

When she isn't healing or teaching, she is studying and trying to find Golconda so as to tame the Beast within. She has not yet achieved such a feat, and she regularly seeks out lore and its mysteries, believing it is possible, but knowing it is something very few ever will achieve. Such is her choice though -- and one of the few choices she holds onto.

Quiet, dignified, and compassionate, Zeresh is well aware of the rumors that spread about her Clan. She is aware that they are often hunted by other Clans, and looked upon with suspicion due to rumors and gossip. That said, she well aware their numbers are low. How often do Salubri embrace, after all, and how many Kindred would find pleasure draining them dry?

.... but life is pain, and unlife could be considered torture. Thankfully, the Salubri are there to ease the burdens... whether Kindred want them there or not.

Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: (This doesn't have to be an RP response; it can just be a list of traits they look for or a general outline of how they'll go about it!)
There is a conflict among Zeresh when it comes to embracing. On the one hand, to inflict the Beast upon a soul seems counter to everything the Salubri stand for. On the other hand, if they do not grow numbers and strength, then there will never be a taming of the Beast. All the years of work trying to return to humanity, to silence the beast for good, would be for naught.

So it is, Zeresh has accepted that the Salubri must go on, somehow.

Generally speaking, she will look for individuals who are of compassionate in nature, or those who are doctors, nurses, healers, or even clerics. In Faetasia, I imagine the Salubri would be more keen on embracing their own biological children, especially those born of two Salubri, since their temperaments and upbringing and morals might already be aligned with the clan -- though not always.

Zeresh is a healer herself, so will almost always prefer embracing future healers. While she is aware there are Salubri with warrior hearts, she is quite biased towards those that remind her of herself. However, that isn't to say she hasn't ever embraced those who have strong convictions. A reliable white knight, or a fighter with a golden heart might well be brought into the fold.

Lastly, once in a great while, and after only careful consideration might Zeresh embrace those in need of redemption. They are, perhaps, odd choices for the typical mild-mannered Elder -- but every dark-heart knows of the light, even if it's to run from it, and she has attempted to redeem those who are the most conflicted, or at least, in most need of saving. They have been some of her greatest joys... and her greatest heartaches.  
✚ Archived Event Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff