Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:42 am
VAMPIRE ELDER GIVEAWAYS

Disciples aren't the only important parts of a Clan! Elders are some of the biggest movers and shakers; most of the day-to-day running is their responsibility, with the higher ranks mostly showing up for big to-dos. So we've got a few of those Elders to give away as well! More might even show up as the event goes on, who knows! ;D

Below, you’ll find the nitty gritty!

Rules:

• You may enter for as many or as few as you like, but please keep all entries to one post
• Do not deter others from entering
• Fill out the form completely
• You may edit your entry up until the end
• I reserve the right to choose no winner
• Please be aware that there will be plotting and RP in the future  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:43 am
THE PRIZES

Closing: 11:59 PST on 2/12/23

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ventrue Elder by ktqueen

Baali Elder by Uta

User Image

Tremere Elder by Debrutsid

User ImageUser Image

Malkavian Elder by Le Saucy

Lihannon Elder by Yayoi

Toreador Elder by Yayoi

Nagaraja Elder by Uta

Follower of Set Elder by Sylent Nyte

Salubri Elder by Sara Draconia

User Image

Assamite Elder by Debrutsid

User Image
Samedi elder by Sara

User Image
Galloi Bloodline Nos Elder by Sara Other form

User Image
Nagaraja Elder by Sara Alt Face
THE FORM:

[align=center][b]Owner Username:[/b] Name Here
[b]Tell us a bit about your RP style:[/b] (What types of plots/RP's/etc. do you prefer to play? Any hard no's? Anything you'd like to get more into?)
[b]Which Elder are you trying for?:[/b]
[b]How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?:[/b] (Tell us how familiar you are! Do you have any V:tM or V:tR experience? Are you mostly into it through Faekats? Is this new to you but you really wanna get in the deep end?)
[b]Vampire’s Name:[/b] (You gotta name ‘em)
[b]Vampire’s Personality:[/b] (Tell us some about your Elder! What are they like?)
[b]Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?:[/b] (This doesn't have to be an RP response; it can just be a list of traits they look for or a general outline of how they'll go about it!)[/align]

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:18 pm
Owner Username:
Livarian
Tell us a bit about your RP style:
My only hard no’s are rape/incest/or overly detailed gore. I am good with just about everything else, and am always open to discussing limits on a case by case basis, as I know everyone has different comfort levels. I can sometimes take a little while to reply, but I do my best to match the quality of my partner, while giving them something to work with to keep the plot going. I love plotting and working on character relations. I really would like to get more into the lore of the faekat vamps, as well as how things tie into the clans.
Which Elder are you trying for?:
Baali Elder by Uta
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?:
My only experience would be through Faekats, but I have spent a lot of time looking through the clans info, both here and on Wolf Wiki to get a feel for how they would act and I am really looking forward to working more within the clans.
Vampire’s Name:
Azrath
Vampire’s Personality:
Azrath is twisted, conniving and downright despicable at times. His only goal is to help bring about Gehenna, by any means necessary. He wont hesitate to remind anyone who seems to be wavering in their convictions what their true path is.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?:
Azrath will not waste his time on any who he deems unworthy. He will only submit prey to the pit if he is sure they are intelligent, strong willed and willing to fight to survive. Only once he is sure they will be exactly what the clan needs to bring about Gehenna will he begin the Embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owner Username:
Livarian
Tell us a bit about your RP style:
My only hard no’s are rape/incest/or overly detailed gore. I am good with just about everything else, and am always open to discussing limits on a case by case basis, as I know everyone has different comfort levels. I can sometimes take a little while to reply, but I do my best to match the quality of my partner, while giving them something to work with to keep the plot going. I love plotting and working on character relations. I really would like to get more into the lore of the faekat vamps, as well as how things tie into the clans.
Which Elder are you trying for?:
Assamite Elder by Debrutsid
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?:
My only experience would be through Faekats, but I have spent a lot of time looking through the clans info, both here and on Wolf Wiki to get a feel for how they would act and I am really looking forward to working more within the clans.
Vampire’s Name:
Karja
Vampire’s Personality:
Karja has fought tooth and nail to be seen as the strong warrior she is, baring her scars with pride. She has no qualms about putting anyone in their place, working towards strengthening the clan and enjoying the hunt in the process.
The first thing Karja looks for it someone who is going to truly put the clan first, only then will she begin to consider someone for the Embrace. She looks for someone dedicated, strong willed and fierce. Hunting is not for everyone, but those that thrive have no fear, and will stop at nothing to catch their prey. Those are the ones she watches for.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:45 pm
Owner Username: Sara Siren Noire
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I love all kinds of plots! I have no real hard no's so feel free to spitball with me and see where it lands, how we feel about it and where it could go if given the green light! Angst, joy, funny shenanigans, fluff, fighting and whatever may lie between; if it fits and sounds fun, I'm in! Once invested, I stick with it even if I am sometimes slow and forgetful.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Assamite Elder by Debrutsid
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: While I don't have much firsthand experience with VtM, I've loved the concept of it for years and had some friends in the past who were really into it, so that rubbed off on me. I just never got an opportunity to play. I didn't know much about the Assamites but I've done further reading on them to see if I'd like playing them and I find them really fascinating and complex, a clan of intrigue with a lot of potential.
Vampire’s Name: Khalida
Vampire’s Personality: Rumored to have been one of the few females to have proven herself worthy of the Embrace before the Schism, Khalida has shown herself time and time again to be just as strong as she is cunning. Not much is known about her by higher generation childer and that's just fine by her; Khalida has been a quiet, secretive predator that watches from the shadows to see where the scales among the Kindred may tip so that she knows where to play her hand in the way that is most advantageous to her motives, whatever they may be. What is definitively known of her is that she's a capable Sorcerer, whose scars tell a story of one who has fought with Warrior-like tenacity both in life and unlife for the strength and power she has always desired and a cause to channel that power into. She appears to have a personal grudge against the demonic Baali and has made it part of her mission to keep the Unholy parasites quashed, lest they bring about the End they so desperately believe in. Do not ask Khalida about it; she will not speak of it but even she will admit that their quest for power is almost admirable, were it not for how much it twisted them.

While Khalida has always preferred to operate from a distance and plan things out like a master chess player, she recognizes when there are times to actively take action and fight, her method usually a planned series of quick, calculated strikes. For her presence to be known beyond a whisper, a flicker of her aura or a brief glimpse of her eyes upon you from the darkness may be a sign of things to come and she has stepped up to meet the challenge.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Khalida tends to look for traits similar to her own, as well as those she may be lacking in; focus, tenacity, calculation, flexibility, adaptability, innovation and the thirst for knowledge and strength. One does not necessarily need to have all of these traits be apparent, as some can be learned, but the capacity to learn and be taught is incredibly important. Each candidate will be tested in a manner that will prove such, as well as where their specialties may lie so that they can be properly placed within a caste. She does have more of an inclination to seek out females with potential but is mainly concerned with varied beneficial skills regardless of gender.

Owner Username: Sara Siren Noire
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I love all kinds of plots! I have no real hard no's so feel free to spitball with me and see where it lands, how we feel about it and where it could go if given the green light! Angst, joy, funny shenanigans, fluff, fighting and whatever may lie between; if it fits and sounds fun, I'm in! Once invested, I stick with it even if I am sometimes slow and forgetful.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Ventrue Elder by ktqueen
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: While I don't have much firsthand experience with VtM, I've loved the concept of it for years and had some friends in the past who were really into it, so that rubbed off on me. I just never got an opportunity to play. I love the concept of the Ventrue and how they work, even evolving into the modern nights, and just something about playing a clan of uppercrust, prissy business-esque vampires feels like it could be a really fun challenge. I definitely would love to see where it could go.
Vampire’s Name: Ryoji Minetakka
Vampire’s Personality: Never one to sit idle or remain anchored to stagnant traditions, Ryoji has always strived to be a fast mover and current with the world's ever-changing trends in current culture and the evolution of technology. Having lived through plenty of changes while holding onto the symbolic bits and pieces of history that he's liked the most, he recognizes the importance of moving forward with the world while remembering where it's been and where it started. Maintaining the balance between the old and the new isn't easy but somehow Ryoji has withstood the power struggle to remain steadfast in his pursuits and dedication to both clan and sect.

Often thought of as stubborn and immovable, Ryoji himself wouldn't argue with the first statement; he is a stubborn individual with particular ways of doing things yet is open to change if there is need for it. Strict in managing clan affairs separately from personal ones, his micromanaging does sometimes slip into his everyday interactions and perpetuates his rumored persnickety attitude.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Coming from a culture that focused heavily on one's personal honor, as well as the honor of one's heritage, Ryoji naturally seeks out those who have both and prove themselves to be dedicated and hard-working to achieve their ambitions. They must do so with their own efforts and ideas, regardless if they manage to achieve things on their own or with well-earned connections. They're observed, recorded and discussed in regular meetings about candidates with potential before even considering being embraced. Once chosen, he writes up a regimen for their training that they must agree to adhere to prior to the actual Embrace and signed as a blood contract. Once agreed to, then their training begins and any signs that show they will not live up to their expectations will bring down swift and deliberate punishment to either shape up or be shipped out.

Sara Siren Noire

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:23 am
Owner Username: nekofayre
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I'm a plotter I like to plot and build my characters. I can quite slow I have five kids at home.
Which Elder are you trying for?:Toreador Elder by Yayoi
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I've played VTM and have the books. Toreador are beauty lovers they are artists and like mortal culture. They are or seem more in touch with mortality. I'm still learning and would like to know more.
Vampire's name Ashley ravenscraft
Vampire’s Personality: Ashley is a lover of art, plays and music she is celloist or rather was in her mortal life. She is reasonable Kat and loves all forms of music and art. She is protective of her clan but owns a music shop. She is all here for her clan when they need someone to listen. She has two great friends both mortals and either know the truth.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: (This doesn't have to be an RP response; it can just be a list of traits they look for or a general outline of how they'll go about it!)
Ashley watches mortals that will both fit the clan and be a asset to clan. She talks to them and learns their history and they goals before making a final decision. She sometimes seeks others in helping with selecting members. She raises them and sticks with her chide through the process guiding them and leading them at times.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:13 pm
Owner Username: Yayoi
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I love plots of all kinds but especially suffering and squishy plots. They both give me such a serotonin boost it’s crazy. I’m relatively quick with responses when I am really into a character. And I have little to no hard nos when it comes to rp subjects. I like to play on the more extreme side of things.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Nagaraja by Uta
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I will admit I don’t know as much about the Nagaraja as I do some of the other clans but I am willing to put in the effort to learn more.
Vampire’s Name: Aztecca
Vampire’s Personality: Aztecca is loud and spicy. She’s not above telling you exactly what she is thinking. This elder is in no way passive aggressive. She’ll take her shoe off and smack you upside the head if you piss her off.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: since the Naga are into the occult Aztecca would use that to her advantage. She owns an Occult shop in Hemlock and screens possible candidates for the clan from those Fae that made repeat visits. Only taking the most devote to the occult.

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:40 pm
Owner Username: Cheri
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I enjoy plots surrounding intrigue and diplomacy, espionage, romance, and mystery. I like hostile takeovers and daring rescues. Basically, if it’s interesting and exciting, I want to write or plot it. I’ve been known to enjoy a slice of life RP. I’ve played generals leading rebellions, spies behind enemy lines, special agents, star crossed lovers, and beyond. My RP style is a mix of quick rapid replies and also, thought out in-depth ones. It’s driven by my muse, and my muse is always in favor of vampires. I prefer not to kill my characters but if it’s necessary for a shop plot, I’m willing to be flexible. Right now I don’t have too many plots going in general and I’d like to change that.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Baali
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I almost got into a VtM larp and as a result did a bunch of research many years ago about VtM in general, but most of my experience is in Faekats. I’ve spent a good amount of time reading up on each clan, often falling into the wiki trap.
Vampire’s Name: Asmodeus
Vampire’s Personality: A name sounding in the deep, ringing of blood, pain, and horror, Asmodeus is the knife in your back, the hands around your neck, and the twisting betrayal in your heart. Truly monstrous in a way that few dare to dream, he has no sense of compassion or care for others, except through how they can serve him and his great purpose. A scholar of the ancient ways, who has delved deeply into celestial and infernal magic, Asmodeus was selected for his keen mind and all consuming ambition. He makes a true art of the pain he inflicts on others, feeding the ancient ones either to sate their thirst for blood, or else to awaken them and thus bring about the end of the world. To know him is to fear him, to love him is to be depraved beyond any hope of salvation. Although presumed incapable of returning that love, he is capable and even prone to twisted obsession, resembling the demons that the Baali revere… in so many, many ways.

Hiding in plain set, yet not truly hiding at all, Asmodeus is ever watchful, searching for opportunity and ready to spring when it knocks. He tore the skull he wears off of the body of a still breathing demon and refreshes the blood upon it nightly. For all his inhumanity, he is an excellent judge of character, knowing not only who and what to break, but who will best fit the Baali’s purposes. He is, in a word, dominant. A masterful kindred who knows precisely where to strike to do the most damage and yet leave his victim still alive. It is with the same great precision, meticulous sadism, that he selects his children, throwing them down into the pit without mercy, and then molding any surviving childe into a perfect tool for the Clan. And, not to put too fine a point on it, an even greater tool for him.

In a candidate, Asmodeus is looking for an intelligent, ambitious kat who may possess the qualities needed to survive the pit. When selecting a potential future childe, he may go on instinct alone when he meets a candidate who demonstrates their capabilities, or he may observe them for a time before acting. Either way, he gives them no warning before throwing them down into the pit, but does give them the choice of seeking his blood within the heart of one of the corpses, or dying, after draining them near to death. Apart from intellect and drive, Asmodeus also seeks those who practice infernal or dark magic, or who may have a streak of sadism in them as well.

Which Elder are you trying for?: Follower of Set
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I almost got into a VtM larp and as a result did a bunch of research many years ago about VtM in general, but most of my experience is in Faekats. I’ve spent a good amount of time reading up on each clan, often falling into the wiki trap. As it happens, FoS was the first clan that I ever joined back in the day.
Vampire’s Name: Kemat
Vampire’s Personality: Once a singer before a great king, Kemat is a calm, collected kindred whose personality holds unimaginable depths. If one were to look into her mind, they would find themselves looking upon a vast ocean of ice, beneath which her thoughts were set layer by layer, fathoms deep. Down within those murky waters there is a woman with a great skill and flair for intrigue, whose charisma is unquestionable, and who sits at the center of a great web. Although a Setite by nature, she could be mistaken for a spider, not easily moved to deep emotion, for all that she is certainly capable of it. But Kemat far more resembles the snake, who sheds her skin when it suits her, swift to respond to threats with smooth aplomb, and cold blooded.

A priestess to the cult of Set, there is no doubt that the flames of zealous belief are held within her chilled heart. She has a deeply held belief that her fellow kindred have been blinded to the truth, and would use art and artifice to open their eyes. Kemat views the efforts to corrupt them as a sort of salvation from false truths and delusions. The kindred are playing house, and it is incumbent on her to burn the house down, to eat away at it, until they stand openly in the moonlight, naked but for a new and deep knowledge of self and circumstance. She is brilliant, scheming, highly intellectual, but profoundly sensual. Kemat knows and uses the vices of the kindred against them, to serve the Dark god, and also to open their eyes.

Within each kindred there is a single truth: the echo of a soul that is both divine and ascendant in nature, quite apart from the corrupt and twisted form each kindred embodies. The physical incarnation of the flesh is not the reality, but rather, the immortal soul once housed within it. The body is an empty shell, filled only with the personality of the kat whose soul has already fled to the realm of the dead. Even Kemat is nothing but a shadow of herself. For this reason, it is easy for her to detach herself from the harm she may be causing others, as they are not truly themselves. Not in the way that matters. It is an old and perhaps outdated belief, but nigh unshakable.

When selecting a candidate, Kemat will choose a kat who is a loner, some sort of outsider, but from any culture or background. Typically she will select someone who is intrigued by the cult of Set, who can find a sense of home within it. Whatever the reason that they are an outcast, she embraces them (no pun intended) into the heart of the clan. She will tend to select from among kats who are becoming or have become indoctrinated into the Setite cult.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:24 pm
Owner Username: Doximoron
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I'm pretty much a broken record at this point but I love all sorts of plots. The good squishy stuff, the tragic stuff, the dark stuff. I want it all~

Which Elder are you trying for?: Tremere Elder by Debrutsid
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: Introduced to V:tM via Faekats but vamp month has had me doing a lot of research so that I can better understand the clans and politics - Tremere is one that climbed up the list of favorites rapidly.
Vampire’s Name: Vanir
Vampire’s Personality: Vanir is quiet and reserved, a very private man that keeps his emotions hidden from prying eyes. He is rational and logical, not easily influenced by his own feelings towards a situation. He dedicates his time and effort wholeheartedly into the Clan and although he cherishes his solitude, he does not take his duties and the expectations of him as an Elder lightly. One may find him a bit easier to become an annoyance that grates on his nerves when his mind has gone under stimulated or when he has not had enough time to dedicate to his own studies of magic. Vanir does not like to remain idle for too long and mental stimulation is a necessity, whether it is by studying, practicing, dueling, or puzzle solving.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: First and foremost, a candidate has to have a good head on their shoulders. He cannot afford a troublesome childe ruled by their own emotions. Scholarly sorts are his usual preference pool to pluck candidates from but he does not restrict himself to just scholars. So long as a candidate has a good head screwed on tight, any that are strong-willed or an aggressive personality type are worthy of consideration.

Which Elder are you trying for?: Toreador Elder by Yayoi
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: Introduced to V:tM via Faekats but vamp month has had me doing a lot of research so that I can better understand the clans and politics - Toreador was one that I was already familiar with as I have a couple already.
Vampire’s Name: Madame Amaranth
Vampire’s Personality: Amaranth views herself as part of the high society and she acts accordingly. She is elegant and graceful, she views herself as quite influential to those around her. She is an artist, a beautiful songstress. Right on the stage is precisely where she belongs, the center of attention and the subject of adoration. While one may call her arrogant with an ego too inflated, she would simply correct that she is confident. When Amaranth is not on the stage, she is mingling with the Clan members, finding enjoyment in surrounding herself with artists, the likeminded lovers of beauty. Unfortunately a delicate ego is easily bruised and she is a slave to her sensitivities regarding her art and her physical beauty; that primp and proper exterior will melt away into an emotionally fueled woman of wrath.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Madame would primarily seek out artists and businessmen to embrace although a critic may slip in through the cracks if they dote upon her with positive reviews and feedback. Her choices are a bit more selfish - picking who she deems talented, successful, or the sort of beauty she has a particular taste for. She would be most likely to invite the potential fledgling to an event, observing how they mingle with others - after all, she could not live through the embarrassment of embracing someone that is a shameful mess in public. If they do well, by the end of the night they will find themselves with a proud (and fickle) mentor into their unlife.

Potandie
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:50 am
Owner Username: DaisyMilk
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I like all types of plots, though I prefer actual RPs that are not one to two sentence meet and greets. Suffering is always enjoyed. No hardline no-goes, but if something came up I would discuss to try and find something that made everyone happy.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Malkavian Elder by Le Saucy
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I am sorrrta familiar with Malkavians (way more familiar with the old WoD/pre-Cobweb version). I've always wanted to play one but never really got a chance IRL. But I do love them and always thought there was great potential for fun there.
Vampire’s Name: Chester Grinn
Vampire’s Personality: Relatively benign for a vampire, Chester lives within a world of his own. Or perhaps two worlds since there are times when he feels like someone else is piloting the ol' meat mech and he's just along for the ride. The voices in his head are a constant companion, occasionally hilarious and sometimes even pretty smart! Chester adores jokes, long walks on the beach, the blood of the innocent (it's spicy!) and academics. And he will absolutely drop everything at even the hint of learning something new. All of this, of course, is contingent upon his good days. On his bad, it's not uncommon to see Chester strip down and run screeching through the town, determined to drown out the voices by any means necessary. The bad days never last long. Though there have been multiple instances where Chester wakes up, covered in blood and usually in the company of more than one shredded body. It's really weird, you guys. And sticky. Soooo sticky.
Chester is, perhaps, not as picky as he should be. Often, his embraces are a matter of impulse. Maybe the candidate told a joke three weeks ago that had Chester giggling non-stop for daaaaays. But when he does put thought into it (it happens, guys, jeeeeez), he looks for intelligence and a willingness to view the world from slightly skewed eyes. To his mind, the smarter someone is, the more cracked inside that they're likely to be. And if they come already broken-in, it's much less of a shock once they start hearing voices too. Really, he's doing them a kindness. Now if you'll excuse him, he needs to go find the guy who showed him the can with the pop out snakes. That s**t was FUNNEH and he wants to thank the dude.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:10 am
Owner Username: Seussi
Tell us a bit about your RP style: Depending on what the RP is for. I can write detailed, lengthy, novel like posts or I can just write a few sentences in a way that is succinct and still gets the point across. I like to make whatever I'm writing enjoyable for others and give them things to respond to/work off of so that they don't end up doing all of the work. I enjoy a lot of easy back and forth that doesn't take a whole lot of thought, but I am also good for things that are more in depth, raw, and thoughtful. I like feeling my feels through my characters. I like darkness and rage as much as I enjoy squishy romances. I can do instant passion or the slow burn.Give me angst, give me joy. I also don't have any hard no's. Obviously when it comes to Gaia I will keep it PG but offsite all bets are off. Violence, smut, both. Idc. I am really fine with pretty much everything under the sun of joy and suffering.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Ventrue Elder (ktqueen) AKA Mr Fancy Shoes
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I know, well, a lot lol. I have read up on them a few times, and own the OG V:TM hardcover which I read front to back several times as a teen. Ventrue has long been one of my top clans, and my first actual character creation was a Ventrue haha. I actually also owned the male elder briefly back in the day though due to some uhhhh weirdness, he was rehomed.
Vampire’s Name: Dorian Wickes
Vampire’s Personality: Charismatic as heck. He’s a smooth talker with a balanced unlife of business and pleasure. Do you know those real estate agents who are really good at their job without being too pushy? That’s him, except he’s not selling property, he’s selling immortality to those who have that certain something; a particular drive, aspiration, intelligence, ambition, and of course, status.

Of course, he's been at this a long time, and while he's had to work hard and prove himself time and time again to move his way up the Ventrue ladder of standing, he's also learned how to take a break once in a while, cut loose, and have some fun. Ya, fun. Not something you'd expect from one of the stuck-up, blue-blooded snobs of clan Ventrue, but they have their outliers.

He definitely does not go door to door like a vacuum salesman. Nope. >_>

Jokes aside, any candidate would have to be carefully vetted. He isn't just going to go snatch up anyone off the street like some Brujah. He's got certain criteria that need to be met. Even then, any candidate would need to be brought before the council for approval (and only after he has all assurance that they will be approved. No need to make himself look like a fool by bringing forward some ill-advised suggestion). Once that approval is in the bag, then the candidate is embraced and brought into the fold. Lucky them!

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:46 am
Owner Username: Uta
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I tend to be a rambler when I RP, but it's just how I develop my characters. I love to write with anyone and everyone, but my time can be a little limited. There really aren't any plots that I'm not interested in -- I love random meet-and-greets to see what happens; I like plotting stories out; I loooove romances and the drama that can come with a good OTP; I don't mind sadness, grief, or rough tidings; and I don't even mind making sacrifices if there is no way around it. Not to say I axe characters blindly or for pure shock and awe, but sometimes a good tragedy can help other characters evolve.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Lihannon
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: Though I know a little about White Wolf from ages ago, as it was my first introduction to table-top RP -- I don't know much about some of the bloodlines in Faekats. That said, I've read up on all the wikis and am happy to learn from more experienced players and katters.
Vampire’s Name: Eithne
Vampire’s Personality: To outsiders, Eithne is nothing more than a rumor, a legend, and a myth. She has taken up residence in a thick, secluded woods, and most mortals never see her, and those that do, usually can't believe what they see. A wild woman, strong, and dark of fur, covered in moss, and pelts... and with a snake draped around her neck and shoulders. Some rumors say she helps women lost within her woods; while others say she she lures them there, seduces them, and they're ne'er seen again. Men who are caught in her woods after hours are known to simply disappear...or so legend claims. The truth is a mix of all the above.

Those who know Eithne know she tends to prefer the solitude in the woods, the plants, the animals, and her woods. She tends to keep to herself, and though she is a force to reckon with when irked, she isn't nearly as aggressive as rumors might claim. She has helped plenty, whether they've known it or not, and so long as those who enter her haven are respectful to nature, she has little trouble leaving them be, so long as the hurry through without disruption. Those who come in seeking to tear down her woods, to hunt gratuitously, or otherwise cause problems and unrest will find another thing coming, thanks to her control over animalism. She won't hesitate to make sacrifices and make use of them as offerings to the spirits. They will also, perhaps, serve as warnings for others to keep out and away.

To her fellow Lihannon, she is surprisingly warm and welcoming. She might often prefer her solitude, but coming together for a group ritual, or to allow fellow Lihannon safe-passage is something she is happy to do. She has even allowed young childer to stay upon her territory and haven for a time, to allow them to thrive, before encouraging them off to find their own lands. As an Elder, she has time and experience to make her less wary of those who come into her forested haven, which has allowed her to make tentative connections with those who mean no harm. Furthermore, most recently, she is also aware that times are changing, perhaps for the better, for the Lihannon. While she still despises the cities of the world, she has felt the change through their ranks. To embrace without penalty.... Eithne is both pleased and wary about what this might mean.

Who out there will be worthy? And will there be havens enough for the new members of the clan? Territory might need to be given up to house the increase in numbers, but Eithne would rather their clan not just survive, but *thrive*. Perhaps the woods might someday reclaim the land stolen from them over years of change and the delusion of "progress".

A quiet, vigilant guardian of the woods, Eithne is more of a watcher than a doer. She studies those who encroach upon her lands, judging whether they are friend or foe, and acting accordingly. Like a predator stalking prey, she does not show her hand until she makes a move, for better or for worse.

Eithne is an elder, and for some time, was incredibly particular about whom she would turn. The curse of their clan meant she and her childer would be weakened, and given she rarely left her haven, it meant her pickings relied on only those who dared to enter her woods.

From time to time though, she would find a worthy Fae, and they were almost exclusively female. The vast majority were those who came to be one with nature, to give up their city roots, or who called upon the nature gods and spirits. Fellow pagans and druids, or those she felt already had given their hearts and souls to nature, were those she would turn. When Eithne takes on a childer, she tends to keep them in her haven and her woods for some time. She is not afraid to teach the newest generations, as they are a gift in themselves--and in the past, she had to personally invest a part of herself into their well-being and care.

Even though Grendel has removed this curse, Eithne will likely always be particular regarding those she turns. Old habits die hard, and while old dogs can learn new tricks, and the clan's number can now grow more freely than it had in the past, Eithne will not rush into creating new Lihannon. She will not be hasty in Embracing others, and those she does turn must still pass her tests of spirit and spirituality. However, where she would wait until she was lonely to even consider embracing, and let plenty of prospective fae alone... she may now take a closer look at any female who comes to her haven. Those who enter her woods have always felt watched, but now, that feeling will be all the more enhanced. Not only will you be watched, but you will be judged.

Do not be found wanting.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:44 pm
Owner Username: Darkness and Wings
Tell us a bit about your RP style: To be honest I'm not sure how to describe it. What I can tell you is I love to RP and I always put everything I can into it.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Toreador Elder by Yayoi
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I first found them through Faekats but then I did my research reading everything in the guild and googling. 'Diving into the deep end' is very accurate.
Vampire’s Name: Ruby Rose
Vampire’s Personality: She's a feisty business woman who knows what she wants and how to get it.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: She arefully and thoughtfully looks over beautiful mortals. Sometimes one will catch her eye. Other times she'll host a fashion event and scout out those who truly exude Toreador qualities.

Owner Username: Darkness and Wings
Tell us a bit about your RP style: To be honest I'm not sure how to describe it. What I can tell you is I love to RP and I always put everything I can into it.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Follower of Set Elder by Sylent Nyte
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I first found them through Faekats but then I did my research reading everything in the guild and googling. 'Diving into the deepend' is very accurate.
Vampire’s Name: Carob
Vampire’s Personality: She is noble and reserved.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Carob is one to make a list of pros and cons about a candidate. Do they benefit the clan?

Darkness and Wings

ktqueen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:11 pm
Owner Username: ktqueen
Tell us a bit about your RP style: Witty banter, interesting relationship dynamics, varied situations and random encounters. I really enjoy the back and forth of sassiness, witty banter, exasperated characters, and generally just having a variety of things to react to or create in my RP. I just love to do crazy, random fun stuff. Different things keep the muse going... or that might be the ADHD, who knows, same thing.

Which Elder are you trying for?: Toreador Elder by Yaya
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: Primarily through faekats and general wiki knowledge. Add in some interactions with Toreador faes with mine and I recently had a fae turned to join the clan!
Vampire’s Name: Jenelle Owens
Vampire’s Personality: Jenelle lives for the more exciting things in life. She loves to spend time following her passions and finding promising mortals who do the same. She enjoys every aspect of her unlive and is merciless to anyone who might threaten her eternity. Jenelle is often found pursuing the musical side of the arts, enjoying music, song, and dance over other forms of creativity. She was turned far before jazz and the like hit the scene, but it's been her favorite ever since it emerged.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Talented musicians, wonderful soulful singers, and seductive dancers. She looks for those with natural born talents and cultivates them to reach the pinnacle of her mortal abilities before turning them.

Which Elder are you trying for?: Follower of Set by Sy
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: Primarily through faekats and general wiki knowledge. Some general knowledge from others talking about the clan/etc.
Vampire’s Name: Lalita
Vampire’s Personality: Lalita believes with every bit of her unlife. She passionately follows her clan's belief and works hard to corrupt where she can. Lalita has primarily worked within mortal society, working to find mortal who would believe while throwing everything into chaos. Her personal favorite way to lead one down a dark path is with drugs. Twisting faes minds while under the influence? Just her style.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: She'd look for someone easy to mold and break. Someone with a weak mind to start who can be whipped into a frenzy and become that fanatic the clan needs. Someone who will die for them before they're turned or will be turned after being useful.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:15 pm
Owner Username: spelldancer
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I’m interest in doing almost any plot. I would like to get people to care about my characters and then make the character suffer. I struggle with gore, and am always a hard fade to black. I like happy endings even if it take great struggles to get there. I tend to have shorter responses but am interested in learning to be more detailed. Also, I can be slow to reply at times.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Lihannon Elder by Yayoi
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: I have never played V:tM before. My knowledge is mostly through research and reading the Faekat information.
Vampire’s Name: Sylvaine
Vampire’s Personality: Sylvaine is usually serene, calm and tranquil. It is hard to get her out of sorts. Problems are met head on with little fuss or worry. When someone is yelling at her, she remains impassive in their anger and let them tire themselves out. Only then does she engage and try to find a solution.

She is kind to those that are respectful, to her and her forest. She will help the lost find their way. There is no need to be rude or cruel. But woe to the person that is destructive. Her wrath is dealt out swiftly and without mercy. That is unforgivable.

Sylvaine is intelligent and quick witted, though she rarely shows it to those outside her clan. She does not find the need for idle chatter or small talk. She will only talk if she has something to contribute. Secretive by nature, living in the forest is natural to her. She likes her privacy and seclusion from all but her clan. When she needs to interact with other vampires it is done politely, having no desire to create ill-will between Lihonnon and the other clans.

Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: First and foremost, Sylvaine is looking for someone that is respectful to nature. She will never embrace someone that has harmed nature for any reason besides making the overall thrive. They do not have to have worshipped or been “one with” nature. They need to not be reliant on technology or cities to thrive.

A druid, witch, or wise-woman or man, is scrutinized less thoroughly, but they must still have the temperament for living separate from civilization. She will never embrace someone that she feels would be unhappy in her lifestyle.

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:08 pm
Owner Username: Irishgirl1017
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I am the type of role player who can start out very slow I like to build a personality of the character that I have and flesh out a backstory as much as possible before even attempting a basic role play. But due to the nature of this being an elder of a vampire clan I would like to start out with a basic personality somewhat of a backstory get some role play to where I can set the pace with someone the other role player understand that I'm very slow and I want to build up until I can figure out this character is complete personality and just see where it goes. I am not the best role player but I am willing to role play this elder to the best of the ability that I do have. There are some characters that I have that I instantly connect with and the two elders that I am going to be answering for I feel those two clans are two of the clans that I connect with.
Which Elder are you trying for?: Salubri by Sata
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: The information that I know about the clans is mostly from the world of Faekats. I have read over the information for each clan and due to that several different clans have become ones that I want to be able to have characters in and role play with. I don't mind characters that are real for the lack of a better word insane. You never know what they're going to do or what they're going to say and those type of characters are fun to role play for somebody like me who is very unsure most of the time but once you find a character that can just take you to places you've never been it feels great to be able to express the character in a way that everybody can comprehend in a way that you thought you would not be able to. I am willing to put in the time to role play I'm willing to learn a lot more about the clans than the basic information that I do know and I want to be able to role play to the level everybody else does
Vampire’s Name: Ascelin
Vampire’s Personality: Ascelin it's very unassuming you never know what they're thinking. Although a leader they tend to almost blend into the shadows so to speak. They prefer to do the watching then being the ones that is being watched. They are extremely intelligent but tend to play somewhat dumb when the situation calls for it. They're very calculating when you meet them most people size them up as being the opposite of what they really are and they choose to do it that way. Their clan is one that does not seem to have a structure about how they meet or how they function as a client because you are so few of them but this is something As elin would like to change. They would like to bring more into the clan and build it back up to the days of old.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: Ascelin prefers to embrace those who have the traits that their clan is known for. Healers and paths those of a bloodline of nobility. Although every now and then there will be one candidate that they cannot pass up there is a quality or something about the candidate that catches their eye sometimes trying to explain what they see to themselves is near impossible but they have learned to follow their gut and realize that not everyone is a shining diamond once they are presented there is always that one diamond in the rough that you must take a chance on.

Owner Username: Irishgirl1017
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I am the type of role player who can start out very slow I like to build a personality of the character that I have and flesh out a backstory as much as possible before even attempting a basic role play. But due to the nature of this being an elder of a vampire clan I would like to start out with a basic personality somewhat of a backstory get some role play to where I can set the pace with someone the other role player understand that I'm very slow and I want to build up until I can figure out this character is complete personality and just see where it goes. I am not the best role player but I am willing to role play this elder to the best of the ability that I do have. There are some characters that I have that I instantly connect with and the two elders that I am going to be answering for I feel those two clans are two of the clans that I connect with
Which Elder are you trying for?: Samedi by Sara
How much do you know about the Clan of your Elder?: The information that I know about the clans is mostly from the world of Faekats. I have read over the information for each clan and due to that several different clans have become ones that I want to be able to have characters in and role play with. I don't mind characters that are real for the lack of a better word insane. You never know what they're going to do or what they're going to say and those type of characters are fun to role play for somebody like me who is very unsure most of the time but once you find a character that can just take you to places you've never been it feels great to be able to express the character in a way that everybody can comprehend in a way that you thought you would not be able to. I am willing to put in the time to role play I'm willing to learn a lot more about the clans than the basic information that I do know and I want to be able to role play to the level that everybody else does.
Vampire’s Name: Esmeray
Vampire’s Personality: Esmeray it's not one to suffer a fool. She is not one who takes kindly to someone wasting her time. She prides herself on to be able to size up anyone whether they are mortal or immortal that crosses her path. She knows her place and she's very protective of her clan. The one thing that she will not tolerate is someone disrespecting her clan in particular for her clan or shunned by almost all the others although a few will turn a blind eye to them but keep them on the back burner so to speak so they're still friendly enough with them in case one of her clan is needed for something. Even the leaders of the other clan no the skill set of her clan and how they can be instrumental and furthering the other clans agendas. While this can be taken as an affront to her clan she chooses to see it as an asset. She sees it as though the other Clarence is high and mighty as they all think of themselves will stoop so to speak and come to them for help. She sits back with a satisfied smirk when she sees elders and higher ranking to ask for an audience with her and the higher ranking members of her clan.
To her it's a satisfaction that no other clan can get no matter what clan you are every one of them will eventually need someone of her clan for one reason or another and she relishes that thought.
Your Elder is selecting a candidate for Embrace. How do they do so?: For Esmeray in simplest terms if someone wishes to be embraced if the thoughts of death or the way they perceive death is not foremost in their thoughts she is not interested. Although she can be persuaded if she finds something redeemable about the candidate for example if the candidate has extensive knowledge one is particular subject or they have an extreme physical strength that could be used to her advantage and further their client. She will overlook no one to come to be embraced but she's very selective and though she will.

✚ Archived Event Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff