Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
North Blue Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:12 pm
The northern section of the sea not part of the grand line or new world  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:07 pm
It has been a long day for Snow first was taken to the mayors house and accused of the destruction of a naval vessel due to the assailant wearing a uniform from his families dojo and being of similar build to him. It has been a long time coming since Snow had been looking for a reason to leave anyway this accusation being just the kick to the pants he needed. So not being one to wait for punishment Snow has made his way to the port ready to steal a boat if need be since hes being branded a pirate anyway.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:12 pm
Marlon had tried an failed to get a job in the port town, he had come up empty handed so far, no one liked a bartender wrestling, no one liked a waiter wrestling, no one liked a cook wrestling their waiter, he could only sigh as he sat at the port with a small sign that read. 'Will wrestle you for BerÄ«'s', so far, no one had wanted to do such, he had regrets leaving the mountain but then he thought of the fun against those Maria....marital? Marty Art's thing and then the navy guys ship, that was fun, those they had a problem with him firing the cannons so much, he didn't get their problem with fun these non-mountain folk.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:23 pm
Snow Having made his way to the port looks around paniced for a moment as he just sits there jogging in place while he looks around. "Crap crap crap crap." He says to himself while looking around for anything he can use to get outta town. Snow stops panicing for a minute once he notices a large mound of muscle sulking next to a sign about wrestling. "Huh wrestling that some new fighting style or something? Never heard of such a thing up around these parts." Snow would say adressing the man with the sign  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:29 pm
Marlon looked up a moment hearing muttering an folk giving 'Heys' about a feller rushing about, he sighed as though he had lost the will to even try to suplex someone. The spark gone, the fire died out, the unending downpour of wa-, then he heard 'Wrestling, the some new fighting style', "That it is, its all kinds of awesome, throwin folks, jump off things an slammin down on them, beatin an battering one another til one is champion of the crowd, make a man's mama proud, except if you use a chair, then she might scold that its an illegal weapon in the ring, even if its an anything goes", he sighs, "Why ya ask feller".  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:38 pm
Snow listens to the man speak hes interested, but also confused by the explanation provided. "So you toss your foes, and then once they are down you begin smacking them with a chair. Not quite sure I grasp the concept however I am sure it is quite the spectacle to watch." Snow looks around to see if they is anyone else here with the large wrestling man. "So are you here as part of a school to show off your martial skill or are you more like a traveling fighter looking to fight other martial schools?" Snow asks the man more fascinated by the concept of wrestling then of the impending danger that was chasing him and drawing ever closer.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:43 pm
"Yeah basically", Marlon laughed at such before hearing his question, "Nope, I went an wrastled with some fellers from my home island, nobody there was happy with me and I got exiled, I called em names an so they shipped me out without food an water", he sighed heavily. "Thankfully some fellers in white an blue outfits picked me up, in exchange for work I got food an water while there, they kicked me off here about three days ago cause I kept shooting the cannons, I couldn't help it, It was something I had never encountered til then, big ol thing a metal that shoots out balls the blow up, Hell yeah I'm gonna play with it", Marlon informed, "Sadly this got me kicked off for 'Wasting Ammo' ", he said in a mock replication of the tone taken, "So I insulted them too and instead of giving me some beri's to get up off mah a**, they left me with nothin", he kicked a stone like a scolded kid, "Couldn't get work either cause no one wants to wrestle here".  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:52 pm
A voice from behind yells out "You can't escape me forever fugitive get back here and face justice."

Snow listened to the mans story before he gets a chance to say anything more he is interrupted by the shouting. "Crap he is faster then I thought d*** it." He said looking back before his demeanor is now like it was before as he was reminded that he is on the run. "Dang sorry I am unable to stay and talk more, but ive been blamed for something i didnt do and I need to move so im not caught i would rather not get sent to jail." Snow said giving the mountain man a wave. "Names snow by the way fella." He said with his head over his shoulder as he begins running farther in to the docks to find a mode of transportation.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:56 pm
"Wha that idjit yellin bout", Marlon grumbled hearing the yelling before looking back to Snow, "Yer fine, be nice to talk more but sometimes ya gotta just go", he replied watching him run, "Mah names Marlon, see ya around some time friend", he called to Snow in return, he settled his knuckles on his hips, "He was a nice feller, maybe I can talk to this Idjit an calm the sitiation down 'fore it exclamates", he stated and moved to be blocking the path.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:04 pm
Snow has made some distance between him and the friendly mountain Marlon for some reason Snow feels like he might need to find a larger boat. "I hope this bad feeling in my gut is just that a feeling." With that Snow begins looking for an unmanned vessal to "Borrow".

User Image
It would be around here that the merc would have made it to the port. Upon looking around panting Mary notices a large fellow sitting next to a sign spouting nonsense about wrestling. "Hey tiny." Mary says walking up to the man. "You see a panicked looking fugitive run by here? honestly though I would be surprised if ya hadn't Someone who thinks positively of wrestling isn't much use for anything "  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:09 pm
"I'll have you know I ain't no Tiny", Marlon began as Mary walked up, he was about to give an honest response before the man spoke bad of wrestling, then he got up, "Ya got sumtin to say bout wrastlin there Mister Mam", he replied due to Mary's long hair, "Cause it better be positive words comin next little girl". Marlon's accent began to rear its proverbial head after the bad mouthing of him and wrestling.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:16 pm
After some looking Snow manages to find himself a boat that looks like it would fit 3 ish people so he goes about untying it and he hops in before grabbing the oars and rowing away from dock to try and get a better vantage point to see if he can spy the situation on the port.

Mary scrunches his nose at hearing the comment on his long hair. "Alright look here you elongated meatball of a man, its best not to push my buttons otherwise you might awaken my primal fury." He says as he gets in to a fighting stance before bellowing a "HEYAAW." and with a smirk he continues. "And i do have something to say about wrestling its for sissies."  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:22 pm
"Even talkin like a gal 'Oh dont push my buttons, I will be so upset' BaHaHa", He mockingly laughed, doubling over at the bellowing 'Heyaaw', "IS THAT YER BES' BATTLECRY, DID YER BOYFREN TELL YA TO DO SUCH", he continued in his bellowing laughter before hearing his 'Sissies' comment, he went from doubled over laughing to coming flying up trying to strike Mary in the jaw with a hard left.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:33 pm
Seeing someone get blasted in to the air Snow figures thats the direction that he needs to go in. So with determination he begins rowing the boat full force just in case in the direction of Marlon.

The upper cut makes Mary do a triple backflip with him landing on his left foot. "Look here fella you brought the wilds down upon yourself." Mary begins to focus as he becomes fuzzy and grows large ears on his head becoming a mighty Koalaman

User Image"Behold my mighty true form now have at thee you eggplant shaped nugget." With that the Koala runs forward while brandishing his club as he trys to swing the club in a downward angle at Marlon.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:38 pm
"AH AIN'T SCARED A NO EVERGROWN IDJIT", Marlon replied to Mary at his 'you brought the wilds down upon yourself', he pressed his fists together before rolling from index to pink, making them all pop, "AH'LL MAKE YA INTO A CARPET YA FUZZY F**K", Marlon shouted as Mary rushed at him, he grit his teeth at the strike, "You hit like a child", he grunted before rearing back and throwing his body weight into a right hook at the Koalaman's jaw, ignoring the searing pain in his shoulder from the strike.  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games