Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Avari Fusion vs Marcus Damone Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:52 am
17th April - 1st May 2023
One Day Auto-Hit

The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:29 pm
The lights dim down as System begins to play over the PA. Smoke rolls in and rolls down the ramp. On the titantron, video begins to play, showing highlights of Marcus gaining wins over the likes of Goldberg and his father, mixed with images of a cabin, a figure in shadow screaming, and a cabin in dark woods.

You fell away
What more can I say
The feelings evolved
I won't let it out
I can't replace your screaming face
Feeling the sickness inside

Flames spring up on the stage as a platform opens and rises up, slowly revealing Marcus Damone under a spotlight in his ring gear, long black tights with a pentacle on the left leg and a dragon going down the right. Black boots, a long black leather sleeveless coat, and black leather open fingered gloves. His long black dreadlocks are tied up slightly but hang down to his waistline. He stands still even after the platform fully ascends, looking out at the arena

Why won't you die?
Your blood in mine
We'll be fine
Then your body will be mine

Finally he steps forward and begins to walk down the ramp.

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 285 pounds, Marcus Damone!"

Marcus reaches the end of the ramp and stops, a focused gaze locked on the ring. Finally he turns and heads up the stairs, smoke blowing up and obscuring him from view almost completely.

Why is everything so ******** hard for me?
Keep me down to what you think I shall pay!
Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry?
Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily

The lights come up as he steps out of the smoke and onto the apron to enter the ring through the ropes. Now in the ring, he removes the coat and hands it to an attendant outside

I will not die...
I will not die...

As the music begins to fade out, Marcus turns his attention to the stage to await the arrival of his opponent  

Drako Damone

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Marcus and the crowd are left waiting for a small while, the buzz beginning to build up inside SoFi Stadium. There is an audible amount of bubbling energy, almost palpable tonight.

A guitar riff cuts out the noise as the beginning to a new theme song hits the air.

[Black Flame - Bury Tomorrow]

Here I stand, alone, with hate
Here I stand, too long, too late
All I know, is you will leave us all
Here I stand, alone, to fall

A flurry of fireworks shoot in an arc on either side of the stage, going back and forth several times before simmering down in to a low 'fizz' that keeps going.

Avari Fusion, the son of Nuke Fusion, steps out on stage to a loud pop from the crowd. Wearing jeans, boots, and a flourishing blue jacket, he looked just the part for WrestleMania.

User Image

Oh my Brother, how could you?
Not look into the eyes of your fellow man
Who stood with you, through it all
And feel nothing in your heart but hate

Avari walked out to the edge of the stage, looking over the ramp and at the crowd left and right, who were still buzzing for the spectacle. He nodded his head as the announcer came over the PA.

"Making his way to the ring.. weighing in at 230 pounds.. fighting from London, England and residing in Toronto, Ontario.. Avari! Fusion!"

There is a cheer for the man who had been on the back of the indy scene for a while, as he starts taking his first steps down the long ramp to the ring, ready for his WrestleMania debut.

Red stain on the blade
All sense of worth has been washed away
Sacrifice was all in vain
Where's the sense of guilt? Where's the shame?

Eventually reaching the ring, Avari slides under the bottom rope and rolls, standing up on his feet. He takes a walk to one of the corners and hops up on to the turnbuckle, raising a fist in the air to another pop from the crowd.

Lost soul in the unmarked grave
We have given a name
Black flame
In death we are all the same
Remain, black flame

He takes the time to go to each turnbuckle and repeat the process, soaking in the crowd as he does so.

Eventually the music dies down as Avari slowly removes his blue jacket, passing it to a stage hand as he readies himself for the match,

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:27 pm
Marcus watches as Avari enters the arena. A little known fact was that Marcus had been in attendance at the Wrestlemania where their fathers had last fought. Now the family feud possibly continues here all these years later, and Marcus gets to spear head it. Now focused on getting his second ever Wrestlemania win, Marcus eagerly awaits the bell  

Drako Damone

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:37 am
Avari stretches down and reaches down to his boots, stretching out and preparing himself. He moves his body left and right in a twist, as the ref came and checked both competitors to prepare the start of the match.

The bell rings to begin the match, as Fusion steps forward and offers a handshake, with his other arm behind his back.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:30 pm
Marcus steps forward as well but is skeptical of the handshake. He doesn't know Avari at all but who doesn't know his legendary father. Then again, the same can be said of Marcus' own father and what the world would expect his father to do in this situation.

Marcus however, has chosen a different path. He simply chooses to smack the hand away, a far cry from what his father might have done in this situation  

Drako Damone

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:55 am
The crowd let out a rather audible 'Boooo' as the handshake is slapped away, as Avari looks down and smirks. The ref encourages the men to begin the match up, as Fusion steps back on his heels a little, bouncing back and forth for a moment.

He steps forward and offers a lock up to begin the match!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:24 am
Marcus willingly goes into the lockup, unphased by the crowd's disapproval. But it's time to use his advantage of size and strength here, as he looks to simply give Avari a hard shove to the mat  

Drako Damone

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:47 am
The crowd let out another roar as Marcus steps forward, overpowering the smaller Avari and pushing him hard down on to the mat.

Fusion takes a moment to look up at Marcus and breathe in deep, before rolling backwards and up to his feet.

He tentatively offers a second lock-up to the bigger man.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:33 pm
Marcus has no issue going into a second lockup, so he does. This time, he attempts to overpower the smaller man by pressing him back into the corner  

Drako Damone

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:35 am
Avari is immediately forced back in to the corner, as he raises his hands in the air to show he would like to break the hold.

The ref watched closely, prepared to start counting Marcus if needed.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:41 am
Marcus backs off as the referee requests it, keeping his eye on Avari. The younger Damone smirks ever so slightly as he backs up to the center of the ring. He makes a gesture for Avari to come at him again  

Drako Damone

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:44 am
Avari breathes deep again and goes in for a quick third lock up. This time, however, he attempts to duck under and try a quick low kick to the Marcus' calf.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:51 am
Marcus was more than willing to lockup again, but Avari wasn't completely new to this. He'd figured out not to match power with the much larger Marcus, instead ducking under him and clocking him with a low kick. Marcus stumbles forward a step with a slight grunt. That certainly stung  

Drako Damone

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:56 am
The crowd cheered by Avari knew he couldn't relent, as he moved out of view and aimed another low kick, this time to the other leg.

If it connects, he will attempt to move in front of Marcus, bouncing off the ropes and coming in with a clothesline to the bigger man.

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff