Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:04 am
normal match
DHW World Heavyweight title tournament first round

(24 hour auto hit/recover, 48 hour auto win)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:39 am
Uh
Wake up feeling blessed up
Pistol on that dresser
Ain't afraid to show it, I'll expose it if I dress up
Riding in that Testarossa, fella catch up
Sipping on that syrup 'til I'm messed up like yes sir
So now I'm getting change, people looking at me strange
Like friends switching lanes, never changed, still the same
We ******** bitches, get paper, you ******** buddies on papers
We walk around with lasers, you probably own some tasers
Lame dudes disgrace us, they girlfriends want date us
Got different hoes, I'm pimpin' hoes, you could tell by my pay stubs
My associates getting right, smoking weed with dirty Sprite
I'm going wild for the night, ******** being polite, I'm going

The first match of the newly relaunched DHW was moments away from beginning as "Wild For The Night" by A$AP Rocky and Skrillex played from the PA system -- not exactly an exciting song to hear for the pro wrestling faithful out in the crowd. There was a stench that followed the vocals, and it wasn't weed, no...it was disgusting and undeserved arrogance. The crowd would start to boo as the blue-eyed and too blonde 6'2 Canadian Better Than You. appeared from behind the curtain. His blue jacket shined in the light, perhaps making him even easier of a hateful target, and as he posed on the stage he couldn't help but smile as yet another wrestling crowd that hated him.

The 10-year veteran made his way down the ramp, going back-and-forth with some front-row fans. It looked like Better Than You. was more comfortable than he'd been of late in other wrestling companies, perhaps due to it being a somewhat smaller stage? Well, if BTY. were to go out there and do his ******** job right, DHW would not be that small of a stage for long; no, it would go back to the top of every wrestling fan's mind like it had been once before. BTY. would ascend the steps and slip into the ring with authority, stopping to pose for some hateful reactions and a couple middle fingers as he ripped away his jacket and tossed it off to ringside -- his perfect abs on display for everyone to SEETHE over.

"The following contest is a First Round match in the DHW World Heavyweight Championship Tournament! Introducing first, from Calgary, Alberta Canada, weighing in tonight at 232 pounds...he claims he is -- BETTER...THAN...YOOOUUUUU!"

Better Than You. shot a dirty look at the ring announcer for their added "claims he is" to the introduction, but his scowel turned to a scoff as he adjusted the tape around his wrists and turned his attention to the stage area as he knew tonight he'd been in the ring with a legend that certainly was going to think he was the better competitor...too bad he was so misinformed.  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:12 am
I can't escape this hell
So many times i've tried
But i'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
(This animal, this animal)

"Animal I Have become" By Three Days Grace roars over the P.A. as the fans erupted into cheers for Creeker. Creeker walks out of from the back wearing a black t-shirt with 'True Grit' written in white lettering, long black cargo shorts, and black high tops. Also, in Creeker's right hand is his weapon of choice the barbwire bat.

"Introducing his opponent weighing in tonight at 275lbs, hailing from Detroit, Michigan. CREEEKER!"

Creeker walks up to the middle of the stage and stops waiting for the introduction is done. He stares down at the new person in the ring he hasn't seen in his life. Creeker strolls down the ramps giving fans a high five who stuck their hands out.

Creeker walks around the outside of the ring watching his opponent in the ring. He leans his bat up against steel steps. He swiftly takes off his shirt with one hand and throws into the crowd behind him. Creeker slowly walks up the steel steps. Stepping through middle rope and standing his corner for the match to start.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:21 am
If there was one thing Better Than You. didn't respect, it was people from Michigan. He spent part of his early years in Ontario and the disgusting, diseased folks who would show up from Detroit by probably crossing the boarder illegally really ruined the scenary in what was once a beloved province. The angry Canadian stretched himself out on the ropes before heading towards center ring with his sights set on the much larger competitor. While Creeker weas choosing to head into a corner, BTY. would do no such thing as, in his mind, it was peak cowardice to just chill out in the corner. The Calgary product demanded the ref ring the bell and force Creeker out of the corner so they could be REAL MEN and duke it out in center ring!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:30 am
~Ding, Ding~

Creeker leaning back first against the turnbuckle as he sees his opponent yelling at the ref something about 'coward acts'. "Kids now a days" Creeker thought to himself with a slight chuckle. Creeker lets out heavy sigh as he begins to steps out of corner toward the middle of ring.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:35 am
The match was underway, and it looked like Creeker took the bait. Better Than You. smirked something fierce and nodded at the larger man. "I guess you're not a coward, good for you." he would say, sending a positive affirmation to his opponent. That was certainly a little weird, yeah -- but things would only get more strange. Despite his physique and obvious natural strength, Better Than You. was probably not going to be winning too many raw power duels with Creeker tonight. However, this didn't stop him from putting up a hand and shaking his fingers rapidly, clearly wanting a test of strength to open the preceedings tonight. This may have looked normal, but the reality was this -- it was a RUSE. If Creeker bought into this tried and true method of starting a match, letting himself be distracted by a risen hand and vibrating fingers, Better Than You. would look to get the physicality underway with a quick thumb to the eye of his opponent!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:49 am
Creeker chuckle softly as BTU waggle his finger in front of him like Hulk Hogan did back in the day to his opponent. BTU brought his hands up like he was going to do the feat the strength. Creeker raises one of he eyebrow at the guts of the much smaller wrestler. Creeker lifts his hands up going to accept the feat a strength. But at the last second, BTU pokes Creeker in the eye!

The crowd erupts into boos

Creeker stumbles backwards holding his face trying to see through one eye after the thumb in the eye.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:04 am
The plan was executed perfectly -- the Canadian export had successfully blinded his opponent, though temporarily. The fans booing was nothing more than a now BTY.-targeted affirmation; he had done good, in his sick and twisted mind. Though, the question now was what to do with this temporarily disabled Creeker? It was obvious: STAY ON HIM! Better Than You. tried to follow up thumb with a knee to the gut of the Michigan-native and send him back into the ropes. If that was successful, he'd try to turn his body around so he could attempt to drag his face across the ropes ALL in the pursuit of more booing!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:15 am
BTY's knee was driven into Creeker's stomach causing him to gasp loudly as all air left his body. Creeker stumble backwards into the ropes holding his stomach. Leaning over slightly holding his stomach and only seeing out of one eye. This match hasn't start out like he wanted. But, it's only get worst. Creeker's head was grab by BTY.

Creeker's face was drag across the top rope as the crowd just rains boos down onto Better Than You.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:24 am
As Creeker's face was dragged across the rope, it felt as though serotonin was overloading in the brain of Better Than You.! The fans booing only made it feel more justified to be taking the easy out with Creeker, but the ref coming in and ordering him to stop or be disqualified put an end to the fun. BTY. let go of Creeker and spun around on a dime, getting into it with the ref for a short spat. It was ample time for Creeker to recover though -- and Better Than You. would learn all about that first hand as he turned to face his opponent once again.  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:44 am
Creeker held his face as the ref took BTU off him and read him the riot act. He check his nose making sure it was bleeding. BTU turns back towards Creeker after giving the ref his two cents. Creeker attempts to launch off the ropes attempting to drive his right fist into the punch able face of BTU!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:47 am
Creeker's resilience early pays off, in a HUGE way! Better Than You. turned right into a cracking shot from Creeker's heavy-handed right fist that sent him down to the ground where he'd writhe in pain, holding on to his cheek! The fans let out unnaturally loud pop for the hit, a simple punch meaning all the more when it took down someone who hadn't exactly endeared himself to the crowd in any sort of way. The Canadian would stomp down on the mat over and over as he let out complaint-laced yells that conveyed but one truth: Creeker still could throw a better punch than 90% of today's roster.  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:55 am
Creeker slowly shake his right hand after connecting to face of BTU. Creeker smirks as the ground swell of cheers from the punch. Creeker attempts place his right knee onto BTU's stomach trying to pin his wiggle body to the mat. If the knee was successful, Creeker would attempt to drive couple of hard elbows into face of BTU!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:07 am
The knee was drive right into Better Than You.'s sternum, sending spittle up into the air and leaving the heel to squrim further as he pulled his hands from his face and tried to dig his nails into the hamstring of Creeker to get him off...but it didn't do much as elbows would rain down into his cheeks and forehead. The fans continued to mount cheers behind Detroit's favorite son, all while he mounted the cocky b*****d below! The ref tried to get Creeker to stop with a few commands, wanting to check BTY.'s status, but he had no way of forcing it -- the match was indeed off to the races now!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:17 am
Ref begins to count to DQ Creeker but, Creeker stop after heard the ref counting. "He's fine just trying to fix his face for him." Creeker jokes as he tries to grab Better Than You's left wrist trying to pull him up to his standing position. If this works, Creeker would attempt to Irish whip Better Than You into a turnbuckle across the ring chest first.  
Archives (2024 & on)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff