Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:05 am
normal match
DHW World Heavyweight title tournament first round

(24 hour auto hit/recover, 48 hour auto win)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:57 pm

[X]

I wanna feel it day and night
You are the power of my life
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

User Image

Bison came out, carrying a bottle of Bisonade in each hand. He tipped one of them, downing the flavored sport drink before tossing the bottle back over his shoulder and flexing as flames burst out at his sides.

User Image User Image
User Image

I wanna feel that burn
In my testo bod
The anabolic superman
You'll never gonna stop, yeah

You better suck it up
Before you suck it in
Activating ******** beast mode
Everybody down

Bison headed down the ramp, showing off the other bottle of Bisonade for the camera as he flashed a smile.

from Bridgetown, Barbados weighing in at 375 pounds: Bison Mbadi!

Bison stopped at the ringside, setting the bottle of Bisonade down on the ring apron. After a little hopping, he did a standing jump into the ring apron before stepping over the top rope to enter the ring.

Do you really wanna work it out?
'Cause I won't take it slow
This ******** life is what I'm all about

Bison pulled out a rolled t-shirt, unfolding it for the camera as it read:

Awaken your Inner Alpha: Turning Mindsets into Grindsets!
BodyByMbadi.com

After showing off the merchandise apparel, Bison hit the ropes and tossed the shirt out into the audience.

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:08 am
Static suddenly rolled over the PA as monochrome effect came over the arena. The voices from the audience were replaced with silence.

You make promise of protection
To a future after life
To the final resurrection
And to eternal paradise

User Image

Mist filled the stage as a mirror was slowly raised onto the center of the stage. A dark apparition appeared in the mirror, reaching out towards the ring, the mirror halting it's progress. Taking a step closer, the apparition slowly pushed a gloved fist through the frame and then the hooded figure stepped through entirely. The apparition was the Mysterious Stranger himself, the Specter, Mister Mirage!

But then I'm blinded with temptation
And to every mortal sin
Is it God that sits there waiting?
Or will the darkness suck me in

Mister Mirage's coal black eyes stared down at the ring when he was finally free of the mirror. He turned slightly and shoved the mirror to the floor, shattering it immediately when it made contact with the stage. The monochrome effect faded out as soon as his glass prison was destroyed. Once again the masked man turned his attention towards the ring and began making his way to it.

Intensity and discomfort could be felt from the audience as Mister Mirage made his way down the ramp. The hooded man paused as he stepped in front of the ring. He slowly raised his hands as sparks flew from his shock gauntlets. Mirage tilted his head as he lowered his hands and then rolled into the ring.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:37 pm
Bison stood in his corner, unzipping his track jacket and tossing it aside as he waited for the bell  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:03 am
Mirage approached the center of the ring, and as the bell sounded, slowly raised his gloved hand. He tilted his masked visage slightly as he stared towards his opponent.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:14 am
Bison looked to the hand. This opponent seemed a little off but this looked like a good show of sportsmanship. Bison went to take the hand in kind  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:22 am
The Specter met Bison's hand with a firm grip. The voice beyond the coal black gaze of the ivory mask could be heard. "Sell your things, market your products... nothing will accompany you along the journey to hell."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:09 am
Bison gripped the hand tighter, glaring back at Mirage

"Oh ive traveled through hell before...the devil is a subscriber"

He broke the handshake, aiming a thunderous chop for mirages chest.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:02 am
The Mysterious Srranger was struck with the mammoth sized chop, sending him back a few steps. Hand pressed to his chest, Mirage lifted his head up, once again staring back at Bison. "Your existence will be much like each of your products... a flavor to be replaced by another."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:09 am
"Thats the thing about a variety of flavors, even as new ones are added consumers will always go back to enjoy the originals"

He retorted, swinging a second chest denting chop  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:53 pm
Mirage suddenly sprung forward, ducking under his opponent's second chop. After slipping behind Bison, the Specter would turn and attempt to kick in the large man's knee!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:35 pm
His club like arm swung only to hit air, Bison grunting snd staggering as his knee got attacked.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:47 am
Not quite enough it seems, but the Specter would follow through, attempting a second kick to the the back of the knee attempting to kick it in to drop the large competitor into a kneel.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:03 pm
Bison tried to turn to face his opponent, but his knee was kicked once more, dropping him down to a kneeling position  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:12 pm
With his opponent down, Mirage would step forward and attempt to place a boot on Bison's down leg. Raising his gloved hand up, he would suddenly press it down into his opponent as he looked to apply the Shoulder Claw!

Archives (2024 & on)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff