PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:06 am
no holds barred  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:33 pm
I can't escape this hell
So many times i've tried
But i'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
(This animal, this animal)

"Animal I Have become" By Three Days Grace roars over the P.A. as the fans erupted into mixture of boos and cheers for Creeker. Creeker walks out onto the stage shirtless and his fists are taped up from the tips of his fingers to his wrist, black jeans, and black work boots. Also, in Creeker's right hand is his weapon of choice the barbwire bat. Creeker looks around to the crowd with slight frown on his face.

"Introducing first, weighing in tonight at 285lbs and he's from The Mitten State. CREEEEEKKEER!"

As the announcer introduce Creeker, he gives a handful of fans some fist bump as he walks down the ramp toward the ring. Creeker slides under the bottom rope and strolls to a corner of ring. He leans up into corner waiting for Mirage to appear. Today is not for smoke and mirrors. It's only business.  

Projectbloody

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:08 am
Time seemed to have halted on Inferno as a monochrome effect came over the arena.The voices from the audience were replaced with silence.

You make promise of protection
To a future after life
To the final resurrection
And to eternal paradise

User Image

Mist filled the stage as a mirror was slowly raised onto the center of the stage. A dark apparition appeared in the mirror, reaching out towards the ring, the mirror halting it's progress. Taking a step closer, the apparition slowly pushed a gloved fist through the frame and then the hooded figure stepped through entirely. The apparition was the Mysterious Stranger himself, Mister Mirage!

But then I'm blinded with temptation
And to every mortal sin
Is it God that sits there waiting,
Or will the darkness suck me in?

Mister Mirage's coal black eyes stared down at the ring when he was finally free of the mirror. He turned slightly and shoved the mirror to the floor, shattering it immediately when it made contact with the stage. The monochrome effect faded out as soon as his glass prison was destroyed. Once again the masked man turned his attention towards the ring and began making his way to it. Intensity and discomfort could be felt from the audience as Mister Mirage made his way down the ramp. The hooded man paused as he stepped in front of the ring. He slowly raised his hands as sparks flew from his shock gauntlets. Mirage tilted his head as he lowered his hands and then rolled into the ring.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:27 pm
~Ding, Ding~

As Mirage rolls into the ring, Creeker not wanting to let this Mysterious Stranger get settled for their match up. Creeker attempts to drive his knee into the side of Mirage's skull as Mirage tries to stand up. This match is not going be for the faint of heart.  

Projectbloody

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:16 am
Was the Creeking mortal's aggression at fault here, or the referee ringing the bell before Mirage could even get to his feet? Regardless, the knee struck the Mysterious Stranger in the side of the head, causing the masked man to topple over onto his side.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:03 am
After successfully, hitting the knee onto Mirage. Creeker would attempt to bring Mirage up to his feet and tries to Irish whip him into the ropes. If this works, Creeker would attempt running STO as Mirage comes back off the ropes!  

Projectbloody

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:04 am
Pulled back to his feet, Mirage was thrown forward and whipped to the ropes. The Mysterious Stranger was then suddenly taken down and slammed into the canvas with the STO!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:36 am
Creeker smirks as he sits on his knees looking over at the downed Mirage. As Creeker begins to stand up, he would attempt to bring Mirage up to his feet. If this works, Creeker would attempt to throw Mirage over the top rope to the outside!  

Projectbloody

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:02 am
Lifted up and tossed out, Mirage suddenly caught himself by hooking his arm over the top rope. Pull himself up, he planted his feet onto the apron.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:00 am
Believing that Mirage was thrown to the outside. Creeker turned away back to the middle of the ring with his arms up from his sides after he thrown Mirage. He didn't see him land on the ring apron. Creeker turns back around and sees Mirage standing there menacing. Creeker snarls as he charges toward Mirage attempting to knock him off the ring apron with forearm to the face!  

Projectbloody

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:16 am
The Mysterious Stranger suddenly ducked the on coming attack looking to counter with a shoulder to the abdomen. In the same motion, Mirage would attempt to lift the Creeking mortal by the legs to toss him up and over the ropes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:59 am
"You son of-" Creeker begins to say as misses the forearm as Mirage drops down and drives his shoulder into Creeker's stomach. Before Creeker can even catch his breath. He was dump over the top rope to the outside. Creeker lays on the ground, arching his back in all sorts of pain.  

Projectbloody

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:07 am
Pulling himself out from the ropes, Mirage turned to see his opponent on the ground. "No holds barred..." Tilting his masked visaged to the side, he finally dropped from the apron. Stepping over to Creeker, he'd strike suddenly, looking to plant a kick across the man's ribs.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:26 am
Creeker slowly rolls onto his hands and knees still on the ground. He's trying to regain the breath that was forced out of him after being yeeted out of the ring by Mirage. Unfortunately, Mirage isn't going allow that to happen. Creeker was driven sideways into the barricade after the kick from Mirage.

Was Mirage a part time kicker for a soccer league? Creeker lays on his side holding his ribs in all sorts of pain.  

Projectbloody

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:07 am
After delivering the kick to his opponent, Mysterious Stranger glanced around ringside. Stepping away from the Creeker, Mirage made his way to a folding chair set up against the barricade. Lifting it up, he swiftly closed it before tuning his attention back to the mortal.

Archives (2024 & on)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff