Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Aleksander Volk Zangief] vs The Butler Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 5:53 pm
6th May 2024 - 19th May 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 12:54 pm
Butler by Threads & D John & Pogi-B plays in the arena as The Butler enters the arena.

♫ Want me a butler, mustache like Colonel Custer
Want to chill on the dock of my yacht, served custard
I wanna get the bread and the Munster
Look at me buster, want me a butler ♫

The crowd erupts in to boos as The Butler struts down the ramp, his nose held high in the air.

He is wearing a black and white butler's uniform with a bright red bowtie and he carries a silver tray with a glass of champagne on top of it.

Howard Finkle: "Making his way to the ring, from The Cartwright Mansion, he is THEEEEEEEE BUUUUUTLEEEER!"

♫ Silver cutlery
Shade from money trees
Made for luxury
Want me a butler, aye
I want me a butler
I want me a butler, yeah
I want me a butler
I want me a butler, yeah ♫

As he climbs into the ring, The Butler takes a sip of his champagne and surveys the crowd with a sneer.
He then raises his glass in to the air and shouted, "To me, the most important person in this arena!"

The crowd booed even louder, but The Butler just laughs and tosses his glass aside.
He then flexed his muscles and struck a pose, ready to take on any opponent foolish enough to challenge him.

JR: "Here comes The Butler, the obnoxious American butler!
He's certainly not making any friends with that entrance."

King: "No, he's not.
But you have to admit, he's got quite the strut.
And that tray he's carrying looks like it could do some serious damage in the ring."

JR: "Let's hope he doesn't use it as a weapon.
But you know The Butler, he's not above bending the rules to get what he wants."

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 9:03 pm
SiM- Rumbling Began playing over the speaker system as the tron showed the Highlights and and Captions of the Returning Red Wolf. A few of them raising the titles he had held both in FG and Other Promotions.

Rumbling, Rumbling, it's coming! Rumbling, Rumbling!
Beware!
Coming for you!

Aleksandr walked out in full sambo gear, even the gloves. Showing an emotionless epxression upon coming back. To the promotion that saw him grow into one of the fastest it was a rather mixed reception but he didn't care at all ,his music did the rest to tell the tale. as he made his way down the ramp.

All I ever wanted to do was do right things
I never wanted to be the king, I swear
All I ever wanted to do was save your life
I never wanted to grab a knife, I swear

"And His Opponent from St Petersburg Russian Federation. Weighing at 231lbs The RED WOLF ALEXANDER VOLK ZANGIEEEEEEFF!"

upon reaching the steel steps,Alkesander got into the ring via middle ropes. He stood in the center ring recieveing both cheers and boos alike. Glancing over to the attending public. He walked to his corner fixing his gloves.

I'm tearless, I'm fearless
I'm burning, I'm burning
You tell me what have I missed?
Still wandering in the deep mist
If I lose it all, slip and fall
I will never look away
If I lose it all, lose it all, lose it all
If I lose it all outside the wall
Live to die another day
I don't want anything, I'm just here to...
Beware!

Aleksandr discarded his top robe, showing an impressive physique and lean frame. All of a sudden a heckling fan attempted to get his attention. Aleksandr looked at the heckling fan the death stare alone was enough to heckler to shut up and sit. The Butler wouldn't pose a threat whatsoever. Aleksander faced into the corner waiting for the bell for the ring. clearly turning his back on a measling Butler sent to do the dirty work.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 4:44 pm
Aleksander looks towards The Butler as if he isn't a threat whatsoever, so The Butler flexes his huge twenty four inch pythons, to show that he can do whatever he wants inside the ring!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 10:20 pm
The referee called for the bell to ring , as he turned back to face his opponent. Emotionless, fearless, extending his arms offering a test of strength lock up to begin this match up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 2:12 pm
The Butler observes the lock-up offer from Aleksander and decides to accept, the two men locking hands to see who the stronger man is.

The Butler looks to begin exerting pressure downwards on to Aleksander, trying to bring him down to his knees!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 7:31 pm
The Butler pushing forward, Aleksandr seemed to be taking the pressure. His knees starting to bend. But what was frightening, Aleksandr didn't seemed to be in any difficulty. He pushed forward bending both wrists inward to force his opponent to tip toe and keeping him out balance. Once done he would simply make The Butler trip to the side . Clearly a master class takedown from the sambo fighter.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2024 5:58 pm
Aleksander trips The Butler, embarrassing him in-front of all the French fans, who are having a great time chanting foreign insults at him for his attire.

JR: "What are they saying King?"

King: "I don't know and I don't want to know!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2024 6:12 pm
Aleksander letting go of his opponent. He was surprised, he expected him to put up more of a fight. He took a couple steps back and signaled him. to get up. "Wanna try that again comrade?." The French crowd reacted in "ohh" after such display.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 9:43 am
The Butler looks up at Aleksander from the mat and gets to a knee, slapping the mat in anger as he does.

Returning to his feet, The Butler looks like he is offering a lock-up of his own, but actually looks to throw a haymaker punch towards his opponent's face!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 12:48 pm
Aleksander Brought his hand back up , confident in his abilities the Sambo fighter. Smiled as he counted on the man's anger to go erratic and "unpredictable". Cautiously yet not backing down he was able to spot the haymaker incoming.

He quickly threw his body forward to watch the incoming strike and use the momentum. To counter with an arm drag.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 1:32 pm
Aleksander shows that he is a step ahead of The Butler again, as he grabs the haymaker arm and flings The Butler across the ring with an armbar, an impressive sight coming from two big men!

The Butler kips-up on to his feet, keeping the pace of the match quick, as he charges towards Aleksander with a wild lariat!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 3:19 am
Aleksander gets back to his feet as qucik as he can, he just set the pace of the match. Pretty much letting his opponent swing with everything.

He ducked under the Incoming lariat, to counter a big right hand strike. Attempting to start a brawl with the Butler.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 6:45 pm
Aleksander ducks the lariat, waiting for The Butler to turn around, to punish him for his wild swing with a right hand to rocks The Butler's head backwards!

If it's a brawl Aleksander wants, it's what he will get, as The Butler is happy to return fire with a right hand of his own!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 4:01 pm
Aleksander Staggers back, being rocked by the right strike. The crowd reacted in boos. Now they were being part of this immersive match.

He pushed forward with a right hand of his own the crowd behind him for the time being. The sambo fighter was just getting started!!  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff