Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Closed Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suavanna

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:17 am
This is your normal Vampire guys fall inlove with mortal girls. Clasic but always fun! understand the girls were taken here to feed the vampires and keep them out of the village. There the prettiest girls in the village also wink This takes place in a Museum which the vampires turned into a mansion like home.

RULES:
1. No godmodding.
2. NO VAMPIRE HUNTERS!!
3. Literate to semi-literate.
4. No chatspeak
5. No *, ::, for actions,
6. (()), ooc:, or -- -- for out of character.
7. Have fun!

Profiles.

Name.
Age.
Race(Human/vampire only).
Single/Taken.
Appearance.
Other.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:28 am
Name. Zahra Bastet
Age. 16
Race: Human
Single/Taken. single
Appearance. User Image
Other.  

Suavanna

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:56 pm
Name: Fae Moon
Race:Human girl
Single/Taken:Single
Appearance: User Image (except she has dirty blond hair)
Other: Fae is honest, open, nice and She has a gift known as discernment that helps her to see the good or evil in people and objects. She's carefree most of the time, but she knows when to be serious like in situations with danger.

((sorry I moved your topic... It belongs here))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:30 am
Name: Ayden
Race: Vampire
Single/Taken: Single
Appearance: User Image
Other: I usually don't snatch art for apperance... I feel weird about it sweatdrop anyway I haven't totally decided how I'm gunna RP this... ninja we shall see mrgreen  

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

Suavanna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:05 pm
Zahra walked through the main door with a group of girls. Slowly she pulled herself away from thr group and headed down a hallway of pictures. She smiled softly and looked around.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:08 pm
She sighed softly and brushed back her long red hair. Her dark gray eyes glittered with the few candles that were around. She moved along her body swanged with without of a dance. This was wonderful she thought I'm going to die for a village that hates me... I save them for nothing....I ask for nothing and they back stabbed me. She let a few tears fall has she moved along the hall.  

Suavanna

Suavanna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:51 pm
Zahra stopped and stood infornt of a large protrait of a couple. It was all done is reds, Slowly she leaned in and placed her hand on it. She gasped and pulled back it was new! And made of blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:08 pm
Fae looked at the little kids playing. She smiled. Little kids had such imagenations. Then, so did she. She pulled her golden locks of hair up into a pony tail with a ribbon and continued washing her clothes in the wooden bucket of soapy water. When everything was washed and hung up to try, she sighed and leaned back. She was sitting on the green grass at the moment but something like peacefullness took her over and she lied down.

Later, she heard the voice of a gruph man. She woke up with a start and realised he was telling her to get up and change. She ran into the house and changed into her best dress--a blood red one. She swallowed when she looked upon the guard whom had come to mean something like a watcher of the fair ladys. She knew the drill. She followed him to the mansion and stepped inside along with a group of giggling girls. Fae rolled her eyes. Giggling annoyed her.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:27 pm
Ayden sat upstairs in his favorite chair, an over stuffed blue seat with scrolling wooden edges in a rich dark oak. He sat legs crossed and ancient leather bound book in hand. There was a lighted candle next to him, although he certainly didn't need it to read by, perhaps out of habit or for atmosphere he had lit it. Regardless, he had lit it and it was a part of his dim blue and black room when he heard the doors downstairs open and the town's 'sacraficial offerings' come inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:31 pm
Zahra wore a lovely black fitted baby doll dress with a blood red ribbon that tied in the back. She started to move up the stairs to her left. Up stairs...maybe somewhere safer.  

Suavanna

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:54 pm
Name: Ludwig
Race: Vampire
Single/Taken: Single
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Click for full image)
Other: Same as in Taru's post....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:25 am
Ludwig's cape lay resting on a chair he wasn't currently occupying. He was leaning against the wall instead, staring at the candle flame and all its wonders. He could easily do this all night: watch the different shapes of the flame and the wax as it melted, see all the fine details no mortal could see, and every time it was different. However, when he heard the activity downstairs his expression had a grown a look of boredom and disappointment. He was hoping they wouldn't be on time. He really didn't care to have his meals handed to him on a silver platter. For once he'd like to go into town and go after someone himself, but they had an agreement: you feed us, we stay out of the village, and maybe help keep the others out... Unfortunately the next village wasn't very near either. He heard someone gasp and start moving up the stairs. She had strayed from the others and was alone making it very easy for them to pick her off right the bat. With the other girls she had a higher chance of living... longer... He looked at his friend and said barely above a whisper so the girl wouldn't hear him, for he didn't need to speak very loudly for the other vampire to hear him clearly. "Is that girl stupid or are you silently trying to summon her here?"  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:46 am
Ayden turned the page of his ancient tome, and said slightly louder then his companion but none the less nearly inaudible, "I have not called her, so I suppose she's either foolish or has a wish to hasten her demise. However," He says turning yet another page, although it is unclear wether he's actually reading the text or not, "As I am... not thirsty... at the moment I suppose her leaving the group may not nessecarily be immediately fatal." He looks up from the book then, "Unless you had intentions of starting dinner earlier then usual."

He stands then and puts the text on a nearby table of ornate cherrywood, next to the perpetually flickering candle. "I don't know about you my friend... but I'm more bored of this... Idleness... " He says the last as though it gives him a bad taste in his mouth, "Tired of it... and much more so then usual."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:35 pm
Name. Himeko
Age. 17
Race(Human/vampire only). Human
Single/Taken. single
Appearance. User Image
Other she's not as carefree as most other girls she likes to do as she pleases and she's reserved though when the time comes she'll open up to those she trusts such as the girls she has been sent to the museum with as a sacrifice to the vampires.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:19 pm
Fae's eyes rose to the girl walking up the stairs. She looked familiar but unfamiliar at the same time. Fae's feet started walking after this girl. For some reason something was telling her not to let that girl go up alone. Fae had always had this strong gift of discernment in places and in people. The light played across her dress, making it darker than it seemed and the ringlets in her golden hair captured some of the shadows in its coils. "Hello," She called politely to the girl who was going up the stairs, Fae was sort of following her up them, "My name is Faythe Moon. Well most people just call me Fae. Anyway, did we get summons to go up? It doesn't seem to safe up there and we should wait for the others." She glanced with kind eyes from the girl to on the second floor landing. She saw a glint of something in the shadows and her bright eyes widened. It was definately not safe up there, she decided. She walked hurridly up the rest of the stairs seperating her and the girl and grabbed the other's wrist, "Come on," She said, hiding the fact that she was terrified out of her head, "Let's be friends." As she said this, she led the other girl down the stairs once more.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games