Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests
Pae'il Personal Ads- Reopen! Page 37 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:50 am
Pae'il Personal Ads

I'm sure you are wondering what this is about. Well, I was thinking that some of us don't get on when others do so our Pae'ils never meet. There could be a love connection that we just don't see. I thought maybe a personal ad thread might help some of the Pae?il that just haven't had luck finding their soul mates.

How does this work? Well, what you do is copy the code, fill it out and place it in this thread. If you don't want to place an ad but want to meet someone who has placed one then answer the ad in the way they ask. Or you can even do both. I'll keep the ads updated as often as I can.

After that what do we do? Well, that's up to you and the Pae'il your Pae'il wants to meet. You can plan a time to rp or make a private rp thread. It's really up to you. Also if you pick the "post here" for you answer please check post 8 to see if they have. I'll keep it up as often as I am on.

What if love is found? That is wonderful and please let me know. I will take down your ad and then place you in the Success Stories post. That way everyone can see you Pae'il is now happy and found that someone.

What age can place and answer ads? Well, I think Teen and up is fine. Children and younger...well that's just icky and not right.

What if you don't like the Pae'il that answered your ad? You can either turn them down nicely. PLEASE don't be mean or rude in this thread or to the owner of the Pae'il. Or you can meet them anyway and see if you were wrong.

Is this just to breed? I would rather this be a way to find people to rp with and not just to breed. Love connections.

Can we have a date here? I would rather you not as this is just for ads. It might get too confusing if you did that.

What if your Pae likes any gender? Then please put "seeking either" and I will place the ad in both spots.

This is a dumb idea. Thanks, but I thought it would be fun. If you think it is dumb you don't have to do it!

One last thing, remember that you don't have to become mates after one meeting or at all from here. It would be lovely to find a mate that fast, but it might take a while. This is for finding rp and with luck finding love. If no one answers your ad remember you can answer other's ads. Also don't get too discouraged, you never know who might pop up later. Keep your hope alive. Love doesn't come easy!

Aions/Merions? Everything the same applies. Just adjust for Aion/Merion.---These are now Naiads so it doesn't matter.

What if the player is inactive? If you go inactive, meaning I don't see you around the guild or main thread I will figure you to be inacitve. After a few months I will take your pae's ad down. If/when you become active again and see you ad gone please just repost it. Who knows you might want to revise it anyway. Sorry about this.

If there are any more questions I will answer them and move them here.

Post 1 What it is and navigation.
Post 2 Code for the ads.
Post 3 Spotlight ad of the month.
Post 4 Male Seeking Female.
Post 5 Female Seeking Male.
Post 6 Male Seeking Male.
Post 7 Female Seeking Female.
Post 8 Answered Ads in thread.
Post 9 On Dates
Post 10 Success Stories.
Post 11-15 Reserve.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:58 am
The Code

Here is the code to fill out:

[b]Pae'il's name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Alignment[/b]:
[b]Gender you are seeking[/b]:
[b]Aliment you are seeking[/b]: (Angel, Demon, Faerie, Mixed or any.)
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Personality you are seeking[/b]:
[b]Rp Time[/b]: (Please put when you are most likely to be around to rp. Also put if you prefer slow in main thread, slow in guild, fast or slow in journal, fast in main thread, or other places on Gaia or IM.)
[b]How would you like your ad answered[/b]: (Do you want the Pae to post here, pm in Gaia or in your journal?)
[b]Breeding[/b]: (Do you want to breed? Have you bred?)
[b]Dates[/b](If on a date do you want me to say so? Or would you be okay with having more then one date at a time?)
[b]Picture[/b]: (If you want to post the link to the image for you Pae'il please do.)
[b]Link[/b]: (You can post the link to their journal or anything else you want.)

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:06 am
Spotlight Ad of October.

So, Mina wants me, Jazz, to pick out the spotlights of each month. We are starting over with the list. This is due to inactive players and Pae'il that may have found love that we don't know about. I hope you all don't get to sad by this. Don't worry you may get picked again.

This month no one!

Past Spotlights

None starting over  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:08 am
Male Seeking Female

Quote:
Pae'il's name: Rain
Alignment: angel
Gender you are seeking: female
Aliment you are seeking: any
Personality: He is very sad and moody. His life has been very hard and he really would love to forget it all, then again last time that didn't help. He is now living with his mother again and is a bit happy for that.
Personality you are seeking: Any kind sweet girl that can make him get over his troubles and love him no matter what. Rain knows this may never happen.
Rp Time: I prefer slow guild rps. They just work for me.
How would you like your ad answered: Here
Breeding: Maybe one day.
Picture: Rain
Link: Kaelia and Rain's Home

spookyx7
Pae'il's name: Haru
Alignment: nymph
Gender you are seeking: Any! xp
Aliment you are seeking: Any
Personality: Haru is well...an ego-maniac. He loves himself more than anything else around. He loves to argue for fun and more than that he loves to kiss.
Personality you are seeking: Haru is looking for a girl to well...experiment with. He wants to kiss and have fun. he is NOT looking for anything serious at this moment.
Rp Time: guild and slow
How would you like your ad answered: in here
Breeding: who knows?
Datesmore than one date at a time is fine
Picture: User Image
Link:

Tartara
Pae'il's name: Shageki
Alignment: Demonic
Gender you are seeking: Female
Personality: An innocent flirter, he has a strong curiosity to match his power, though kind at heart. He has learned from the best in the ways of wooing females, and this combined with a natural sense of humor often catches some eyes.
Personality you are seeking: Someone sweet, and someone who likes to get up and do something instead of sit around. A sense of humor would probably be good to, since Shage's sarcastic comments can often turn a conversation awkward...
Rp Time: It pretty much so varies. I work. So Guild would be best so we can do a slow rp
How would you like your ad answered: Here or in a PM
Breeding: Yes! He'd make a wonderful father.
Dates One at a time. He's not a player, unlike Tris

Magnus Vis
Pae'il's name: Magnus Vis
Alignment: Faerie
Gender you are seeking: Any
Personality: Describing oneself is incredibly egotistical in many respects. However, I must say that I believe I am charming and chivalry is one of the greatest ideals to live up to. I believe that I am kind and caring to all those who mean something to me, no matter how big or small that something is.
Personality you are seeking: I would seek someone with an open mind and an open heart. Someone who was kind and sweet as I. Of course, I have an open mind myself, and would be willing to try anything.
Rp Time: What is this 'RP Time' you ask of? If you mean times I am most available, it varies depending on the events of the current day.
How would you like your ad answered: A note here would be excellent.
Breeding: Children are lovely.
Dates: Of course! Why would I date two people at the same time? That would be horribly rude and offensive.
Picture: This is Me.

Okeanos
Pae'il's name: Okeanos
Alignment: Naiad
Gender you are seeking: Hm, I suppose Female would be best.
Aliment you are seeking: Doesn't matter
Personality: I'd like to think of myself as a good person. I suppose I can be a bit of a daydreamer sometimes, imagining all of the interesting things of the world and all of the other Pae'il. I'm a bit of an artistic soul at heart.
Personality you are seeking: I've never tried dating before, so anyone who thinks they may be compatible with me is free to answer my ad. I'm open.
Rp Time: (Slow, guild, whenever.)
How would you like your ad answered: (In here, please.)
Breeding: It's a little early to think of that, don't you think? (Okeanos spawn? Terrifying. That being said, maybe when he's older...)
Dates: Oh no, I'd never do that to someone. (More than one is fine.)
Picture: Okeanos
Link: Okeanos' Tsunami -- the Journal

Mizu_Taji
Pae'il's name: Arvid
Alignment: Demon
Gender you are seeking: Female
Personality: A fun loving fellow that enjoys exploring and learning things.
Personality you are seeking: He just recently grew after a elongated growth stunt, and wants to meet Pae'il more his age, and honestly willing to meet anyone once
Rp Time: I'm always about, just forgetful. Guild, PMs, or IM is fine by me
How would you like your ad answered: Here please
Breeding: He'd like to have a family some day, but he has not bred yet
Dates One date at a time please
Link: N/A

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:09 am
Female Seeking Male

Quote:
Pae'il's name: Jazz
Alignment: Angel
Gender you are seeking: Male
Aliment you are seeking: any.
Personality: Jazz is a waitress at Hula Bob's Tiki Bar and Grill, and a singer in the house band, "Jazz and the Beach Bums." She loves her jobs and loves the beach. She would prefer to never leave it. Jazz lives in a purple Tiki hut on the beach with her son Jet. She has the power of telekinesis and astral projection. She can get moody sometimes, but mostly stays grounded in the love of her life and family. Jazz loves to sing and lay on the beach getting a tan.
Personality you are seeking: Jazz would like someone who also loves the beach, the bar, her band and her small family (Jet, Hula Bob and Luau LuLu). She also wants someone who doesn?t care about leaving the beach, bar or that her son is blind. Jazz wants someone who is kind, sweet and understanding of her, her jobs and her son.
Rp Time: I am around mostly in the afternoon on weekdays. (2-4 MST) I do love slow rps in the bar or even the guild. Not much for rping in my journal or anywhere else on Gaia.
How would you like your ad answered: You can post in here as I?m running it anyway!
Breeding: She has bred, depends on what happens.
Picture: Jazz
Links: Journal
User Image

Quote:
Pae'il's name: Zoe
Personality: She's pretty fun loving and easy going. She enjoys the beach and her family. Zoe also likes to play bass guitar in "Jazz and the Beach Bums" and hang around the bar. She can be a bit silly as well. Though, now she feels a bit like her sister left her behind. She's a bit more shy and a bit sadder.
Personality you are seeking: Also fun loving and easy going. No one evil or mean spirited.
Rp Time: I'd say slow guild rp is best for me. Also the bar.
Breeding: Maybe depends.
Picture:Zoe
Link: Zoe's Journal

Quote:
Pae'il's name: Pinky Lee
Alignment: fae
Gender you are seeking:male prefered but any
Personality: She isn't too bright and has no memory. Still, she is fun and very sweet.
Personality you are seeking: Some who will take the time to know her even if she forgets him time to time. In the end her remembering him will be a great reward for both.
Rp Time: slow guild rp is best for me.
Breeding:Maybe, maybe not will depend.
Picture: Pinky Lee

Link: Pinky Lee's beach

Quote:
Pae'il's name: Kaelia
Alignment: mixed demon
Gender you are seeking: any
Aliment you are seeking: male prefered but any
Personality: She is sweet and nice. She was lost from her mom and grew up with her Mellon Hibiscus. She is glad to be home and hopes to get used to being around other pae.
Personality you are seeking: Really any. She hasn't ever been around single guys before.
Rp Time: slow in the guild is best for me.
How would you like your ad answered: here
Breeding: Meaybe!
Picture: Kaelia
Link:Kaelia and Rain's Home

spookyx7
Pae'il's name: Ivy
Alignment: demon
Gender you are seeking: Male, but would consider a female
Personality: Ivy is a earth-loving pae. She loves plants more than pae at times. She hates when paes don't realize how much plants are important to the lives of pae and the isle. She a real hippie! Strong-willed, no one can push her to do anything against her will...see her elder quest. LOL
Personality you are seeking: Someone who loves plants and the isle like her. Someone who doesn't mind a bit of bagagge. She has kids, grandkids and well an ex-mate. Someone who can help her forget and forgive her past.
Rp Time:rp in guild only...I have no more time than that
How would you like your ad answered: in here or pm
Breeding: She has, but would again
Datesone at a time
Picture: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/Fifth_Age/Paeil/certed/elder/ivy.jpg

Quote:
Pae'il's name: Coral
Gender you are seeking: Male for now
Personality: Coral is the clown. He loves to be center of attention and get all the laughs. She likes to tell jokes and really that is her goal in life. Make others laugh.
Personality you are seeking: Someone who is fun and likes to laugh as well.
Rp Time: Guild rp is best for me.
Breeding: Sure!
Dates One at a time
Picture: Coral
Link:

Saturn2626
Pae'il's name: Ayiana
Alignment: Fae
Personality: Ayiana is quiet,sometime simple minded pae'il,who enjoys reading books,conversating with others that are worth talking to and sometimes helping out these that she feels deserves it. She can be quite sarcastic and rude at times,but it all depends on her mood and if her younger brother Ivan,isn't bothering her too much.
Personality you are seeking: Ayiana is seeking someone who is friendly, funny, caring, not too shy and who will stand up for himself when needed. She doesn't mind experimenting with different type of pae'il to see who is most compatible with her.
Rp Time: I'm unsure when I'll be online after 10 or 11pm Est,but I log in atleast 1-4 times a week. Slow RPs in the guild,please.
How would you like your ad answered: P.M me,Please.
Breeding: Ayiana has never bred,but is looking forward to doing so in the future.
Dates If she is on a date,please say so.
Link: Journal

Quote:
Pae'il's name: Eboraria Floros
Gender you are seeking: Anything's fine, I guess
Alignment you are seeking: Angel Demon Anything Faerie Actually, you know what? I don't really care. I mean, this isn't about seeing if I can date anyone or play around with being in love. I just really want to get away from my isolation
Personality: You see, it's been really hard with the way things have been going right now. My older brother (it's weird to think of that sometimes because he's still a teen) practically had a mental breakdown when our human parents left. They didn't even bother to tell us the real reasons other than they couldn't stand it here and they couldn't stand each other. That alone makes me not really want to date anyone. But you have to understand; we've been living in isolation for over year, probably even more than that.
Personality you are seeking: Do you know how hard it can be to get someone to eat? It's like I have to smack him around before he even picks up his spoon (I don't, but it just feels like that.) He's covered the inside walls of our hut with these really neat drawings of the pae'il who pass our hut. You know, the naiads and now the fauns and all the other people. But he never wants to go outside. And if I go outside when they are pae'il, he has a fit and finds some way to get me back inside. Can you imagine living with someone like that? If I didn't love him so much, I think I would've killed him years ago.
Rp Time: (Slow in guild)
How would you like your ad answered: (Have pae post reply in this thread since Eboraria doesn't have a journal)
Breeding: But you gotta understand. I love my brother. I love him a lot. He's a really good guy. I just can't live with someone like him much longer and not live the way we do. It's like he's already managed to lose it himself. If I keep things up the way they've been going, I'm gonna lose it too. I'm serious. A pae can't just live in a little tower forever shut away from everyone. That's not right at all. It kills you. (For now, no breeding)
Dates But so what I guess I'm trying to say is that I just want to talk someone. I don't really care who it is, their gender, their alignment, the stuff like that. They can be a total jerk. I don't mind at all. I just want someone for an hour or two. (One date at a time would be best)
Picture: Ebby

Quote:
Pae'il's name: Leitha
Personality: I'm probably bossy, I tend not to listen all the time, but when you catch my attention I won't leave you alone
Personality you are seeking: Any really.. So long as you catch my attention
Rp Time: (Slow and in the guild.. Usually whenever right now )
Breeding: Not right now (Maybe in the future if we all want scary spawn )
Dates I don't mind (More than one at once is fine with me
Picture:
Link: N/A

Dream WhiteWitz
Hortense just wandered to the board. She then looked around, taking a piece of paper that was laying there and a pencil. "Well it doesn't hurt to fill it out. Just better not be a moron looking at my paper," she gustily sighed, before posting it up.

Pae'il's name: Hortense
Alignment: Shetani
Gender you are seeking: Male and Female
Aliment you are seeking: Any alignment would suit Hortense just fine.
Personality: Hortense's personality is of a diva. It is all about her, her things, and just her. Moments during the day, she think she can sing, but she can't since her singing voice is like nails against a chalkboard. During rare moments, she reveals a more warm side to her, but it takes a very special someone to actually break through the shallow superficial wall she had set up.
Personality you are seeking: Any personality is suited since Hortense is new at the dating scene.
Rp Time: I am available any time; just ask me. Fast (weekends), Slow ( Monday thru Sunday). I am most willing to do AIM and YAHOO for rp. Just ask me through pm for either one for date rps!
How would you like your ad answered: PM is preferable and also, notes left in the thread.
Breeding: Hortense, so far, is pure as virgin snow. I would like to breed her someday, only with a serious relationship.
Dates One date at a time, please post if she is on a date.
Picture:
User Image

Menelie
Pae'il's name: Elizabeth
Personality: Quiet, reserved.
Personality you are seeking: Someone sincere she can talk to.
Rp Time: I'm fairly quick at RPing. I'm on PST so I'm usually on in the afternoons and evenings.
How would you like your ad answered: PM
Breeding: Sure.
Dates Either's cool.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:11 am
Male Seeking Male

spookyx7
Pae'il's name: Haru
Alignment: nymph
Gender you are seeking: Any! xp
Personality: Haru is well...an ego-maniac. He loves himself more than anything else around. He loves to argue for fun and more than that he loves to kiss.
Personality you are seeking: Haru is looking for a girl to well...experiment with. He wants to kiss and have fun. he is NOT looking for anything serious at this moment.
Rp Time: guild and slow
Breeding: who knows?
Datesmore than one date at a time is fine
Link:

Quote:
Pae'il's name: Texas Pete
Alignment: Demonic
Aliment you are seeking: Meh, doesn't make much of a difference.
Personality: Typically, Texas is rather calm and relaxed. He's been described as a warm summer breeze, and the description fits. The demonic is down to earth, wise, and for the most part keeps from anger or frustration with a few exceptions. He's pretty helpful and rather protective of those important to him.
Personality you are seeking: Texas hasn't actually tried dating before, and he's only really been drawn to one person. Therefore, Criofan believes that at this point, he'd be willing to try anything. That could just be because Criofan wants to be a nuisance, though...
Rp Time: Varies, guild RP very preferred.
How would you like your ad answered: Post here, please.
Breeding: That'd be something Texas would consider later on.
Dates More than one is fine.
Picture: Texas Pete's Picture
Link: Texas Pete's Place

Magnus Vis
Pae'il's name: Magnus Vis
Alignment: Faerie
Gender you are seeking: Any
Personality: Describing oneself is incredibly egotistical in many respects. However, I must say that I believe I am charming and chivalry is one of the greatest ideals to live up to. I believe that I am kind and caring to all those who mean something to me, no matter how big or small that something is.
Personality you are seeking: I would seek someone with an open mind and an open heart. Someone who was kind and sweet as I. Of course, I have an open mind myself, and would be willing to try anything.
Rp Time: What is this 'RP Time' you ask of? If you mean times I am most available, it varies depending on the events of the current day.
How would you like your ad answered: A note here would be excellent.
Breeding: Children are lovely.
Dates: Of course! Why would I date two people at the same time? That would be horribly rude and offensive.
Picture: This is Me.

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:12 am
Female Seeking Female

Quote:
Pae'il's name: Pinky Lee
Alignment: fae
Gender you are seeking: male prefered but any
Personality: She isn't too bright and has no memory. Still, she is fun and very sweet.
Personality you are seeking: Some who will take the time to know her even if she forgets him time to time. In the end her remembering him will be a great reward for both.
Rp Time: slow guild rp is best for me.
Breeding:Maybe, maybe not will depend.
Picture: Pinky Lee

Link: Pinky Lee's beach

Quote:
Pae'il's name: Kaelia
Alignment: mixed demon
Gender you are seeking: male prefered but any
Personality: She is sweet and nice. She was lost from her mom and grew up with her Mellon Hibiscus. She is glad to be home and hopes to get used to being around other pae.
Personality you are seeking: Really any. She hasn't ever been around single guys before.
Rp Time: slow in the guild is best for me.
How would you like your ad answered: here
Breeding: Meaybe!
Picture: Kaelia
Link:Kaelia and Rain's Home

Quote:
Pae'il's name: Eboraria Floros
Gender you are seeking: Anything's fine, I guess
Alignment you are seeking: Angel Demon Anything Faerie Actually, you know what? I don't really care. I mean, this isn't about seeing if I can date anyone or play around with being in love. I just really want to get away from my isolation
Personality: You see, it's been really hard with the way things have been going right now. My older brother (it's weird to think of that sometimes because he's still a teen) practically had a mental breakdown when our human parents left. They didn't even bother to tell us the real reasons other than they couldn't stand it here and they couldn't stand each other. That alone makes me not really want to date anyone. But you have to understand; we've been living in isolation for over year, probably even more than that.
Personality you are seeking: Do you know how hard it can be to get someone to eat? It's like I have to smack him around before he even picks up his spoon (I don't, but it just feels like that.) He's covered the inside walls of our hut with these really neat drawings of the pae'il who pass our hut. You know, the naiads and now the fauns and all the other people. But he never wants to go outside. And if I go outside when they are pae'il, he has a fit and finds some way to get me back inside. Can you imagine living with someone like that? If I didn't love him so much, I think I would've killed him years ago.
Rp Time: (Slow in guild)
How would you like your ad answered: (Have pae post reply in this thread since Eboraria doesn't have a journal)
Breeding: But you gotta understand. I love my brother. I love him a lot. He's a really good guy. I just can't live with someone like him much longer and not live the way we do. It's like he's already managed to lose it himself. If I keep things up the way they've been going, I'm gonna lose it too. I'm serious. A pae can't just live in a little tower forever shut away from everyone. That's not right at all. It kills you. (For now, no breeding)
Dates But so what I guess I'm trying to say is that I just want to talk someone. I don't really care who it is, their gender, their alignment, the stuff like that. They can be a total jerk. I don't mind at all. I just want someone for an hour or two. (One date at a time would be best)
Picture: Ebby

Dream WhiteWitz
Hortense just wandered to the board. She then looked around, taking a piece of paper that was laying there and a pencil. "Well it doesn't hurt to fill it out. Just better not be a moron looking at my paper," she gustily sighed, before posting it up.

Pae'il's name: Hortense
Alignment: Shetani
Gender you are seeking: Male and Female
Aliment you are seeking: Any alignment would suit Hortense just fine.
Personality: Hortense's personality is of a diva. It is all about her, her things, and just her. Moments during the day, she think she can sing, but she can't since her singing voice is like nails against a chalkboard. During rare moments, she reveals a more warm side to her, but it takes a very special someone to actually break through the shallow superficial wall she had set up.
Personality you are seeking: Any personality is suited since Hortense is new at the dating scene.
Rp Time: I am available any time; just ask me. Fast (weekends), Slow ( Monday thru Sunday). I am most willing to do AIM and YAHOO for rp. Just ask me through pm for either one for date rps!
How would you like your ad answered: PM is preferable and also, notes left in the thread.
Breeding: Hortense, so far, is pure as virgin snow. I would like to breed her someday, only with a serious relationship.
Dates One date at a time, please post if she is on a date.
Picture:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:14 am
Answered Ads in Thread

Here is where I will post answered ads posted in the thread. If you wanted this option please look here to see if you ad has been answered.

None  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:15 am
On Dates

If your pae is on a date and doesn't want to have more then one date at a time I'll put them in here. You can still answer the ad as it will be waiting for the pae once the date they are on is over. biggrin

Ivy  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:15 am
Success Stories

This is where I'll put all the happy couples that found each other by using this thread!

Tawny and Sebastain met through this thread and are happy together! biggrin heart

Note For Owner

To Owner of Establishment
From Sebastian

I want to thank you for estting this place up because Tawny and I could never met without it. Thank you for many things that you hav come to offer the now couples of us.

We have recently become mates and wanted to thank you in assisting us down that path.

Many thanks!!
Sebastian

Dayht and Apollo met here!

Vash and Malloren met here!

Quote:
Dear Owner of Establishment,

You can take my ad down now. After getting a message from Bneut and deciding to go out with him and give him a chance... I've fallen in love. It's even changed my view of the world, admittedly. I'm not as haughty anymore, and I have to admit I was behaving quite rudely only a few months ago. How love can change people.

Thank you for making this establishment! Without you, I wouldn't have Bneut and I wouldn't be who I am today.

~Esmée

Noel and Aysu found love here!

Aysu
Dear Personal Ads Owner,
Ages ago, I came and put up an ad. Later than I did, Noel put up an ad. I replied. That's the short story of what led to me gaining not only a love, but a best friend. I can't thank you enough for bringing us together indirectly all those months ago. Hopefully, this little note at least shows some of my gratitude.
To Everyone Still Looking: Keep hope! Your love is out there somewhere.

Eternal Thanks and Gratitude,
Aysu

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:16 am
heart r  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:17 am
heart r  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:18 am
heart r