Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Chronos Numbers (general Black Cat chatter)
We need to bring the guild back to life! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellstar
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:05 pm
It seems that the guild is dieing now, a lot of members that we have have never posted and very few still do, I hope the rp brings people back to us>_<

Black Cat is my current obsession, sorry I havn't been posting here as much as i would like, i was starting to drift away from Gaia, but I am back now^_^  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:00 am
hi im new to the guild, its a cool one lol  

Fluffy`

YamiKinoko

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:26 pm
haru_freak
hi im new to the guild, its a cool one lol
*agrees* But it's one of several I'm in, but I try to come as often as possible to post-a-holic up and down the page. xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:33 pm
::waves:: Allo, I'm new here, just joined. I'm a huge fan. ^-^

YamiKinoko your sig is hilarious.

Angel-Of-Alchemy

[ ELLEGARDEN ]

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:23 pm
yea i just joined and i was thinking the same thing! it looks quit boring we should have a game of some kind, or a contest for drawing to bring some new ppl! i think we could do it!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:58 am
This guild is dying...no one posts here much....sigh.... ><;; I agree with partyboy410, there should be like a contest or something..... Though considering this was posted a month ago.... ><;;  

Amoyr

Train H.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:08 pm
I'm gonna try to get more people to join the guild. I'm gonna try to get my friends obsessed with Black Cat and then get them to join.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:27 pm
partyboy410
yea i just joined and i was thinking the same thing! it looks quit boring we should have a game of some kind, or a contest for drawing to bring some new ppl! i think we could do it!
Hm...contests.....  

Lunar_firesoul

gdhfsgkjdfnsufksja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:13 pm
I agree. I'll start posting more.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:53 pm
Well, the guild seems pretty alive to me! .___.;

Though when I checked here about two weeks ago, before I considered applying, it was rather dead...

ll --SakuraKatana -- ll

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Junichi Kaito

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:38 pm
o: I'm not much of a guild person, so I don't know how active 'active' is. TT__TT

But umn, I could -maybe maybe- offer art (for a prize) if we have a contest or something.

My art's not all that great, though TT__TT  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:19 am
It looks like everyone try their best so rolleyes I will help to  

train the bIack rogue

P i n k C h 3 r r i

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:22 pm
i agree though i'm part of the ppl who dont post much. i just go on random posting sprees posting on like every thread. but not often... i feel guiltily....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:42 pm
Hellstar
It seems that the guild is dieing now, a lot of members that we have have never posted and very few still do, I hope the rp brings people back to us>_<

Black Cat is my current obsession, sorry I havn't been posting here as much as i would like, i was starting to drift away from Gaia, but I am back now^_^

i have been in many groups on gaia, and it seems that they all are dead. does no one post in guilds any more?! this is nuts! >.<  

firefoxx682

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loup de la Soleil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:48 am
3nodding If we do any contests I'll offer some of my original art for prizes! All I need to get me going is some requests from the crew, and mebe I'll lend a hand. If the guild is taking on crew, I'll do it, I've been on Gaia just about everyday this summer. Check out the art in my profile and leave me a comment or PM me if you've got questions or comments.... blaugh Sory I'm so random, sweatdrop that's just how I think sometimes, I guess all the good writing and inspiration flows out of me in the daytime.... I prefer to work in twilight....  
Chronos Numbers (general Black Cat chatter)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games