Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Is Sephiroth Right or left handed? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
Right
46%
 46%  [ 30 ]
Left
53%
 53%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 64

Fate Ryku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:41 pm
I'm trying to sprite him and I need to know! I look at tons of pics and nothing...what do you think?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:49 pm

Fate Ryku

Gothic Sephiroth 671

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:19 pm
He always wears his sword on the left hip which entails him to be right handed but a lot of fan art and some actual photos screw it up and make his sword in his left hand, i think he ambidextorous (or however you spell that) so it would work either way  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:23 pm
Uhhh....

I believe he is multi-dextural.

I just watched a Kingdom Hearts scene with him and Cloud, Sephiroth used both hands instead of one but....he mainly uses his Left Hand for carrying his Sword etc.....

So really he is Left Handed as he perfers to use that hand more!

*Sighs* I just had to sit through the Last Order Anime & Final Fantasy VII Cutscenes to get that for you!

((It's early so I really can't spell much while being partially asleep still!))  

Enetirnel

Zombie Ryu

Professional Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:44 pm
I think he's definitely left handed, he always seems to carry his sword in his left hand.

What's sad is, the first time someone mentioned that to me I figured out that was true from memory.. I've seen the scene where he walks through the fire in Nibelheim wayyyy~ too many times. :Sweat:

Lefties rock, though. XDD *is a lefty*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:56 am
watch Advent children. when he gets his sword, he's holding it in the right hand.  

MayhemEA

MayhemEA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:58 am
actually, i think he's ambidextrous. you see him hold his sword in both hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:47 am
If he wants to go with the evil cliche(spelling) he would be left handed. Being that only 9 of people are lefted handed in the world at any given time. Hundreds of years ago left handed people were considered demons, witches, and other forms of evil.

There are several games, movies where all the good guys are right handed and all the bad guys are evil unless they use both hands.  

Hero Of Three Kingdoms

Familiar Lunatic

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:38 am
I agree with Mayhem. In AC he was holding it in his right hand, therefore he has to be right-handed (in my eyes).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:57 pm
I always thought he was left handed.

Zuluu

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:55 pm
((I'll say it again))
In most...or all official artworks Sephiroth is seen carrying and/or weilding his sword in his Left hand, He does switch his sword to his right hand.....anyways....I'll be watching the Advent Children movie very very soon.....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:52 am
I'm not sure, but perhaps he is ambidextrous, even though he fights more often with the Masamune in his left hand.  

Goldfish Sushi

5,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200

Xion_ace

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:07 pm
From what I understand, Sephiroth is right handed. In the Kingdom Hearts games he is seen with his sword in both. KH1 he fights with his sword in his right hand while in the occasional cutscenes in KH2 he is scene holding it in his left hand. I can't remember which hand he actually fought with in KH2, but aside from that, I'm pretty sure he's right handed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:00 am
I *think* he's right handed, because in the original character illustrations he's holding the sword in his right hand. But I've seen him using both in KH2, so he's probably ambidextrous.  

PearlLotus

_-0--Hikari--0-_
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

4,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:14 pm
he's a leftie, nuff said.  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]