Raw GM Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:26 pm
Jay Blue Lightning sits in the office looking around at all the boxes stacked in the room. "Aie, man, I have a lot to get to work on... SECRETARY!? JANITOR!?... Where has the rum gone!? He yells out at the empty room then shakes his head. "Darn Pirates of the Carabbian..." He says then laughs.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:09 pm
*he knocks on the door before coming in wwf title over his shoulder*  

Drunko

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:10 pm
Jay spins around in his chair and looks over at the entering Drunko. "Ahh... Long time no see, eh? What can I do for you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:12 pm
JayLightning
Jay spins around in his chair and looks over at the entering Drunko. "Ahh... Long time no see, eh? What can I do for you?"
*he nods*"yea, well.... after a week off and been able to rest up and work out a little id like to get back in the ring and defend this title ASAP"  

Drunko

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:15 pm
"Ahhh... Reasonable.." Jay says with a nod then picks up a piece of paper laying on the desk. "Normally, I would jump up to the challenge, but.. I have to be a reasonable GM..." He sets the paper down then begins to think. "Just give me a second... The mind is a little rusty.."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:17 pm
*he laughs * "see wat happens when your away from the game to long" cant think as good"  

Drunko

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:21 pm
(( Plus, you have no idea who the hell is active in this place or not xd ))

"Well, lets just say I had a few disagreements with a few things around here... Not even a single call about a match..." He says then shakes his head. "Plus.... When do I think?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:24 pm
*he nods* "true"  

Drunko

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:33 pm
"Let's see... I got an idea.. I shall call this idea the Twisted Chance.." He says as he pulls out some scizzors from a drawer and begins cutting out a paper with the people listed within the Raw's roster. Afterwards, he folds them in half then randomly places them around on the desk. He then writes on another paper different match types listed from a Ladder, Hardcore, or Submission match. He cuts those out, folds them, and places them on another side of the desk. "Choose your own fate... A twisted game that decides the future path you shall take."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:36 pm
*he looks around trying to decide witch one to pick* (how this sopose to work?)  

Drunko

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:39 pm
(( I, myself, am trying to figure this one out... It is currently a system in work, but for now... Pick your own posion.. *Thought gaia had seconds along with the time... Was wrong..* ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:25 am
~heads up, Jericho has challenged for the WWF title at WM via the Royal Rumble "win"~  

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:07 am
(( Yeah.. That is at Wrestlemaina.. This is now xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:35 am
*he smiles* "lets see since i need some good practice before wrestlemania how bout you give me a match against the Big Show"  

Drunko

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:02 pm
"Big Show? Well well... First match in awhile and Already huge! Ok then... You will have your match agaisnt the Big Show.. So, you get ready for your match.. and I will handle the paper work." He says and claps his hands together.  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff