Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
.::Temple of Turmoil::. ~Enter if you must.~ [Open] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chansler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:45 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:46 am
::The tablets of information::
User Image
Hail

Romance: Destruction. heart [Not a loyal lover. Just a bad, bad boy. D:] Although he does have a few things he loves a lot. >.>

Angelique: Riinsha

Info will be placed by Nessy-luff by a PM. XD

Likes: Horror Movies, menace, hate, weapons, sin, damned, darkness, dismay, and havoc.
Hates: Happy endings. There is no ending in his perspective. Only more game. Riinsha's ebilness.... <.<'

Hail is obsessed with destruction, and is like a fae-baby on
Christmas day to see a building catch on fire next to another building.
That's his favorite dominos game, in fact! Unless you are a god or a demi-god, best not
test him. Perhaps he had a bad past as a fae-child, but he doesn't seem
to show it as he is most happy to do his, 'job.' Although he may favor some
worshippers over others, this is not to mean he is tamed.

Rped in: Wrotten Red

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
Riinsha: Angelique!
One of the first followers of Hail.
Not much is completely known about her other than her
tendancy to have 'hissy fits, and unlike normal
faekats, a liking to destruction, including mental destruction.
Her spells may not be too much of a friendly
welcoming on further note.

Chansler

Chansler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:47 am
::Temple info::

To be a follower, you must ask here. He may refuse you, he might even question your loyalty. Although some gods have a temper, he does not seem to show it, despite how cruel he may behave. The havoc that tends to show in mortal worlds seems to make his eyes glimmer with a childish love though. Although, following him may be a good thing, or a bad thing, depending on how he sees you. There is probably no rehab for his lust of destruction, and no attempt, because he will just destroy that too..

Fiendish followers!

Onslaughts' colors: Orange and rusty-blood red.
Onslaughts' alignments: Ebil, bad. Nothing else, unless a higher god gives the word.
Onslaughts' titles: Onslaughts, Scourges, Bastards, Daggers, Arsonics.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:48 am
::Temple followers::

Onslaughts

User Image
You are perhaps the favored followers among. You�re not daring, you�re just a playful cruelty monger! You understand the enjoyment and the sensuality of destruction almost as much as Hail, himself. You don�t hate anyone, you just love to make them think so with all your deeds you do! You know all the other gods whom to void, and all the gods whom are perhaps allies. With your wits, and creative need for havoc, you have earned this rank. Not close like his angelique, but still perhaps one he might find capable of pulling off his plans.

Onslaughts
None

Scourges

User Image
You are nearly one of the top favored followers. You are keen on how to do quests, but not specifically entrusted to keep your word yet. The deeds you do though are appealing to Hail, and yet you are nearly a dream-boat for his kind of habits. Along his side, you could almost be granted at any time, but not on your choice! Hail does not like being toyed, like most sinister gods, he would look forward to finding an Ally to plot revenge if you betrayed. On the nice side, you do not receive any of his distasteful pranks.

Scourges
None

Bastards

User Image
You, my fiend, are an average ranked follower who can be permitted at times, but very rare occasions a gift from your god. He loves being a brute, but his followers he accepts, do eventually earn his trust. Carefully, and very slowly. Happiness to him is nothing but rampage, havoc, and contented spites. Prove to him you are of worth, and he may be more than pleased to lift your rank.

Bastards
None

Daggers

User Image
Daggers are the ones whom gone from rank one, to rank two. They prosper with thoroughly proven qualities valued by their god. These followers are embraced as dark little psychos that are perhaps the muses of destructive plots. �Well done. You�ve gone this far.�

Daggers
None

Arsonics

User Image
Not exactly a daemon in the rough yet, but you can always prove the others wrong, and gain Hail�s favor. Although nothing is his favor except for, as we all know... DeStRuCtIOn!!! Lacking proof yet, but you may also be one of the most active to jump so soon to Scourge! This is a very rare, and perhaps to some other gods, a scary case.

Arsonics

User Image
Zarsheiy
The second follower of Hail.
She causes hexes on blades that causes them to perhaps
be more painful than a regular blade.
Calm, and serene for a bad girl, but
an adored follower of Hail's none-the-less.
Her spells may not be too pleasant, especially
since she uses them on weapons.~
User Image
Delano
A baddie with a bit of determination to
seek out... trouble.
He has a mean streak for emotional
games if you get what I mean

User Image
Kuchiku
Habits of appearing sweet, but
don't let that pull you down.
This one has a nice mean streak
if you don't nail down what is... cordinate.

Chansler

Chansler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:14 am
.::Temple Abilities::.

None yet.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:15 am
.::Off Spring::.

None

Chansler

Chansler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:16 am
.::Offers to your god::.
None

.::Gifts from your god::.
None

.::Fan art: To and from::.
None

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:25 pm
Trying to keep her balance, Riinsha stepped on the uneven levels of the dark temple. In her hands she carried a small incendiary device, which upon reaching the alter, she laid reverently.

She hadn't found of a god that was more suited to her temperament until now, and at the thought of a God of Destruction, her normal cynicsm and disgust was replaced with a reverent sense of delight.

Bowing low, she laid the bomb on the alter, and uttered a small prayer to the god. Rising, she bowed to the altar and explained her gift. "It was something made by my own hands. Designed to give quite a bit of fire, with a napthaline encased inside, sure to burn anything it touches."

Flashing fangs with a smile, she sat to wait and see if Hail approved of her offering.

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Chansler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:33 pm
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:50 pm
Already a bit intimidated, she tried to supress her rise of indignation. One of the darker versions of the Angelic race, she knew well what the ebil gods were capable of, if disrespect was even HINTED around them.

She stood up proudly, and looked him square in the eye. Her pride was as great as her temper, and was usually demonstrated well. "I wish to be your follower, your servant. You...suit me, my lord." Her fangs flashed again as a wry smile crossed her lips. "I have always been told, even by my fellow companions, that I have a destructive temperament. What better god to dedicate myself to than yourself?"

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Chansler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:01 pm
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:08 pm
Eyes glinting, she bowed low once more. "I am grateful for this chance to prove myself."

Grinning a bit haughtily, she knew in her mind that she would be just fine, and would rise quickly to favor. It was always so, even in her gatherings, she was quite known for her willingness to throw and explode anything at random. And while she knew a plethora of hexes, the ones that made things swell and explode were always best.

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Chansler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:15 pm
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:09 pm
Morrissa

Appearing in the temple, past the wolves and other distractions, was a young goddesss. The necromantic goddess looked at Hail and smirked wickedly. Her stitched lips pulled akwardly at the motion, but Morrissa didn't react to it. One of her ears began to ooze blood as she picked at a stitched up cut. Sitting on thin air, Morrissa put her head in her paw.

"Hello, Hail." She spoke without her vocal cords, but instead, with her mind. It was rather hard to speak normall, though iti was possible. Her voice was raspy and unemotional; she wasn't afraid of him, or care if she upset him. "How are you?" Morrissa was curious about the other dieties in the dark domains. Perhaps she could find one she liked to befriend and help her stay entertained.

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

Chansler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:08 pm
◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items