Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:24 am
"Welcome to my tavern!"
User Image
Caerwyn, the Bend In The Road Tavern owner.

You are in a nice cozy tavern with stone outer walls and wooden floors. The tavern is filled with rough hewn wooden tables and chairs where various patrons are passing the time talking and drinking with each other. A large stone fireplace in the corner has a modest fire burning in it and a freindly looking barkeep stands behind a large wooden bar.

Leave the Tavern through the front door
Go out through the back door

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:19 pm
Quote:
User Image
Caerwyn is busy behind the bar cleaning glasses and serving peppermint schnapps to spirited customers. Hey, maybe a nice carol would bring some more Christmas cheer to the bar!

Roll 1-13.

Clue

This is Rusty's favorite joint to hang out at and have a beer and socialize. Over to the left you see a number of crates, each of which has a name written on them. Five or so look to be Rusty's, labeled "wine." He must be a conoussier!

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:36 pm
One of the suspects likes it here. I wonder what he's doing with all that wine? I've already been to the back of the tavern, so I'll go through the front door.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:08 am
Detective If settles in at a table in the corner with an ale. After a while he talks to some of the other patrons and confrims that Rusty frequents the tavern just as the Portfolio of Murder Mystery Suspects says then he makes some notes in his notebook before heading back outside the front.  

Mr. If

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:39 pm
Naomi smiled at the man. "Hey, is the Rusty fella here right now, sir?" She said, and smiled politely. "I wanted to ask him about the murder that happened. Unless you know anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:51 pm
((No one's replied. -_-|l| ))  

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:40 pm
Anza and her Gwee entered, staying away from most of the people. "Excuse me, Mr. Caerwyn," she said, noticing his name tag and the word 'manager'. So she was very respectful when she said this. "Um, sir, do you have any drinks on the menu that aren't alcoholic based? Like water, or something like that?" she asked politely. Her Gwee was sitting on the stool next to her, watching and listening to the other customers intently.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:14 pm
((Yup... no one... ho hum... *waits patiently* xd I'm on 'crazy gas' again... aka Oxygen blaugh ))  

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:40 pm
((I'm really bored right now, so I'm just gonna keep moving on now... haha, but if you think about it, its like my characters are talking to the guy and he's just standing there with a smile... lol... sweatdrop ))

Anza looked out the window and saw the sun setting. Well, its not exactly a good place to spend the night... "You know, on second thought, we're just gonna keep moving before it gets too dark to travel. Nice Tavern though, sir." she said politely and Anza and her Gwee left the Tavern through the back door.

(Continued Out back)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:04 pm
Shinobi went out of the tavern, going back out to the front door.  

ShinobiHayakuza

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:15 am
Zphal was surprised to see the old bartender, Caerwyn, behind the counter. Besides him and herself, the joint was empty; a silence hung over the whole area, save for a small fire popping nervously in the fireplace.

Caerwyn certainly looked more anxious than she remembered him being, and why shouldn't he be. Upon her entry, the old tender readied his handgun on her. Zphal through up her hands in surrender. "Not a zombie!" she said quickly, and Caerwyn lowered his weapon.

"Thank goodness..." he said wearily. "You have no idea how many of my recent customers have been undead."

Zphal walked over and gave the man a squeeze on the shoulder. "Well, I'm here to help you with that," she said, patting her gun. "Already gotten two."

"That's great news," Caerwyn said. "Tell you what, I'll get'cha a drink, on the house. What can I get for you?"

"A Dr. Pepper, with a shot of blackberry," she said, placing her shotgun on the counter and taking a seat. The bartender got her her drink. Zphal took a sip. It was perfectly mixed.

"So any idea on the whereabouts of these things' origin?" she asked, conversationally.

Caerwyn had gone to cleaning a glass. "Well, of course the Graveyard," he said. "But I also heard from some of my customers that they've seen some shambling about the Mysterious house west of here..."

"That's where I'll be off to then," Zphal said, putting her glass down forcefully. She stood, reloaded her shotgun for good measure, and proceeded out with a friendly wave to the bartender.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:33 pm
hm bartender know alot.

yo bartender if you dont give me information on where the zombies are *holds a big fire ball* i burn this place down  

disliker of the mary sue

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:36 pm
I enter, seeing disliker threatening Caerwyn, the bartender. I mumble a spell to myself, dousing her with a lot of cold water. I head over to the bartender, leaning agaisnt the bar.

Sarsaparilla please.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:38 pm
me was being pissed at okami but i needed information. so i bought out my latest invention. the anti magi probe so no magic acan be cast in here.
hm looks like i do this the old fasion way. bartender. holds my gun at his face. tell me where the zombies are or your going to get it.  

disliker of the mary sue

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:41 pm
I hold my axe to disliker's throat.

Put the gun down.

One Sarsaparilla coming up.

Caerwyn looks at Disliker, then rolls his eyes. He goes into the back to get my drink.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff