Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:52 am
This train station brings new arrivals to this area. It is situated atop a modest hill next to the Weary Traveler's Inn. The station faces south with the the inn just a few steps to the west and a wind swept gnarled tree just a little to the east. A road runs across the hill from west to east and another road branches off to the south. You can see that much of the landscape to the south and west is covered in forrests and much of the land to the east appears to be open plains.

Right near the front door of the train station there is a wooden sign
with a painted color map of the area posted on it:

User Image

Enter the Inn
Head South down the road
Head West along the road
Head East down the road toward the Plains

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:27 pm
Detective If arrives at the train station after a long train ride. He decides to enter the Inn.

Detective If exits the inn and turns to walk south down the road.  

Mr. If

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:02 pm
((Oops.
It looks like I missed this part. sweatdrop ))
~When I arrived.~
I looked around and seen an in. I decided to enter it and check out to see if I could find any information on the murder. I decided to enter the inn.

I didn't know where to start, but I decided to head down the south road to see where it would take me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:34 pm
It looks like I've ended up at the train station. I know what's in the inn. And I've been down the south road. I guess contiuning west is the best thing for know.

So I've found some important clues at the Lemon Village. I'm going to see if I missed anything toward the south.  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

Tau_2

Aged Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:15 pm
Major Tau sat quietly on the train. His assingment was to find a killer in a mystery. He hadn't done a case outside the Air Force, so he had no idea what to expect. Tau adjustide his hat just as the train pulled up to the station. "Right on que." He said. Grabbing his bag, he walked to the info booth. "Do you know where the Inn is?' He asked and was told it was a few steps around the corner. "Thank you." He tipped his hat and headed to the Inn.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:40 am
Dangerboy stepped off the trainstation quietly as he looked around at the surroundings. Dangerboy reached into his pocket and pulled out a compass which was inside a small case that can fit into his pocket and the case was made of obsidian. Dangerboy pointed in the general direction that it pointed which was... south! so there he moved.  

Dangerboy3

Malcom300

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:21 pm
*he stepped off of the train and headed west along the road*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:43 pm
Kitty smiled as the wind blew through her hair. Having just got off of the train, she went South to begin her adventure.  

Mentally Unstable Kitten

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:27 pm
A teenaged girl comes down the way. Her classic red jacket and capris with a brown suitcase evelope what she's doing, travelling. She looks around her big glasses searching and magnfiying her big brown eyes she goes down the south road next to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:33 pm
suizome's last post
She looks around with her short brown swishing she thinks, "Gosh, make this confusing, the big hill and carry my suitcase to inhabitants so I can travel a worn down road to the forest?" She then says outloud in a rather normal, smoothe voice, "Well, that sounds like a good idea."

"Darn it, I just went in circles! Oh well, might as well enter the inn." The girl turns around and walks towards the inn, a bit flustered.  

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150

maxzero0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:49 pm
A stranger in black walks through the train station . " this is a strange new world time to take a look around" he mumbled to himself  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:27 pm
"Ooh!!! I can just smell adventure in the air! Right, Anza-chan?" the little Gwee said happily.
"Sure, whatever. Hey, there's the inn, lets rest and re-energize there... maybe we'll meet new people?" Anza replied, not at all as enthusiastic as the Gwee.
"Aawwww! Cmon' Anzie-chan! We're on a new adventure! I can smell it, remember?" he said as he made figure eights and other little patterns in the sky.
Anza shrugged "Maybe its just you. They didn't have showers on the train, so you probably just really stink..." she mumbled bluntly and walked towards the inn.
The Gwee sighed Well, maybe we'll meet people here that will cheer her up... I hope... he thought and floated after her towards the inn...
[Continued at the inn, pm me if you'd like to rp what happens next or just tell me that you replied]  

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:05 pm
Anza and her Gwee take a running exit from the inn and head south down the road. Completely lost and having no idea where they're going[Though Anza wants to scare her Gwee and wants to go to the Graveyard]. sweatdrop
(Continued via South)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:07 am
Luna went out of the train. She'd had enough of sitting on the uncomfortably seat and was happy now that she could walk around and feel the warm breeze rushing through her pale green hair. She didn't have any plans for that day, so she decided just to walk along the road to the west and to see what was waiting for her.  

Lunarill

starscraper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:41 pm
star wonders if this will ever end. Then she decides to head west....  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff