Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:32 pm
"Hello! I have fresh fruits and vegies for you!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Haf, the owner of the vegie cart.

Here under the shade of a large maple tree sit's Haf's Vegitable Cart. The cart it's self has a white and blue striped canvas top to provide extra shade. You can see a colorful assortment of some of the freshest fruits and vegitables around.

Leave the Vegie Cart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:38 pm
Quote:
User Image
Haf is standing out in the cold by her vegetable cart. Business doesn't seem quite as good for her as it could be. Maybe you could attract some customers for her by singing a lovely tune by the cart!

Roll 1-5.

Clue

There are no clues here. But you may want to ask Haf if she knows anything about the murder...

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:20 pm
"Excuse me, but do you know anything about Ilsa?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:28 pm
*holds a knife once againt her neck* what do you know. i said.

there has got to be a better way to get information i tghought.  

disliker of the mary sue

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:16 pm
disliker of the mary sue
*holds a knife once againt her neck* what do you know. i said.

there has got to be a better way to get information i tghought.

*Haf let out a piercing shriek!*

"EEEEEEEEK! HALP! I need an adult!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:23 pm
*pda beeps* hm a message from guildmaster. (your on the wrong quest stop terrorizing town folks) hm *looks at mission files and saw the date was 2006* s**t i was on the wrong quest sweatdrop . uh sorry girl i guess i just report my zombie killings to guild mod strideo  

disliker of the mary sue

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:25 pm

*Haf blinks looking confused.*

"Whaaaaat was that all about. O_o"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:52 am
Artemis thanked the wrinkled couple who bought the store owner's attention, taking a plump tomato onto her damp bag, along with a carrot and an apple.

Three were enough on this long quest. . . .

Eventually, it would all be over soon, and Artemis Danver would be praised by towns for her heroic deed of solving a murder - and slaying cannibal corpses on a phase of berserk. She tiptoed away from the stand before the owner even saw her greedy expression.

Molecular Atrophy

xParanormal Angelx generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:45 am
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image
Haf is standing out in the cold by her vegetable cart. Business doesn't seem quite as good for her as it could be. Maybe you could attract some customers for her by singing a lovely tune by the cart!

Roll 1-5.

quick12 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:11 am
*relaxes under the tree while singing a carol*  

quick12

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:36 pm
*sings devil went down to Georgia.*  
-xFraGz- generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:14 pm
please  

-xFraGz-

Lady March Hare generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:03 am
"Brrrr..." Fairlee shivered, rubbing her arms. "It sure is cold out here..."

"It wouldn't be so cold if you'd wear more clothes..." Lucifer sniffed as he perched on her head, nestling into her golden locks.

"Heeeey... when I bought this outfit you said you liked it!" Fairlee complained as she made her way across the cobblestone street, heels clicking to announce her approach.

"I didn't mean... ugh, never mind." Lucifer sighed heavily, resting his chin on her head as he stared towards the only person who seemed to be braving the cold. "Heads up. Singing to this girl will get us some wishes... is it just me, or are we getting most of our wish capable people as girls? What's up with that."

"Girls have a lot to wish for... you guys are hard to get along with, you know." Fairlee quipped as she came to a stop before the cart.

"Wow, thanks..." the dragon grumped, tugging her hair.

"E-E-E-Er..." the orange haired girl manning the cart looked warily at the two, then seemed to decide that buisness WAS that bad. "H-Hi, can I h-h-h-h-help you..?"

"Well, you could... but we don't have any money." Fairlee said brightly, all sparkles and smiles.

"G-G-G-G-Great.... j-j-just my luck." she replied through chattering teeth.

"Sorry about that... hey, I have an idea! Why don't we sing you a song?" Fairlee asked, her tone still happy.

"S-S-Song..? Um no, I don't think...!"

"Hey, give me a chance! We might even be able to get people out of their homes and buying vegetables!"

"I-I-I really doubt t-t-that..!"

"Alright! I will!" Fairlee said, turning away from her with a flourish. Clearing her throat, Fairlee started up a happier, more upbeat carol of Christmas, good will, and snow. Ignoring the incredulous stare of the young woman behind her, Fairlee sang loudly as wisps that someone passing by could easily mistake for frost swooped towards the dragon clinging to her head. As she finished she punched a fist into the air, ready to dodge people charging the vegetable stand... and blinked when she was met with silence. "...oh. Where is everybody?"

"I-I-I-I TOLD you that wouldn't w-work..!" the little girl said with an irritated sigh.

"Whoops..." Fairlee said with a sheepish laugh, scratching the back of her head. "For some reason I thought that would work..."

"It worked for us." Lucifer spoke up. "We got 5 wishes out of her... which brings our total up to 31."

"Well it didn't h-h-help me any!" the young girl complained. "All I got was some serious noise pollution."

"Ouch; burn." Fairlee and Lucifer spoke and flinched in unison.

"Well then... I guess we should just be... uh, a-movin' on..."

"Good idea..."

"Right! Good luck with your veggie cart, little girl! Fairlee yelped, turning her back on her as quickly as she could without stumbling.

"Yeah... thanks." the young woman said with a heavy sigh as she leaned to rest her elbows on the cart, hoping against hope that someone would get a strong enough urge for vegetables to brave the cold of winter.

Paranormal Dreamz generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:34 am
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image

Roll 1-5.

Clue

There are no clues here. But you may want to ask Haf if she knows anything about the murder...

*sings a carol*  

Paranormal Dreamz

Koneko Pinku generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:12 pm
Falalalalaaaa..... heart  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash