Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:13 am
"Hmmmm . . . Well hello there . . . ."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Branwen, the owner of the hut

Inside the hut it seems strangly larger than it looked from the outside, although perhaps that's just your imagination. From the exterior's primative appearance you would expect to find a dirt floor and a filthy interior, however the floor is lined with neatly fitting river stones and the walls seem to be much smoother inside as well with larger wooden pieces fitting together in an orderly pattern and clay packed neatly in between. In the crooked stone fireplace there hangs a sizeable black cast iron cauldron from an iron rod that swings out. You could have sworn that the fireplace would be smaller than that by looking at the chimney from outside. Throughout the hut there are various little bottles and jars with odd things in them from powders to liquids to . . . uh, pickled looking things. Most of the furniture is rough and wooden such as the varoius little tables and shelves and bed frame, but there is a fine plush chair near the fireplace with a little table next to it.

Get the heck outta here!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:25 pm
Quote:
User Image
Branwen stands staring at you as you invade the space of her home. She doesn't seem upset... but the oggling she's doing is a little freaky. Perhaps she's determining if you'd look better as a frog or a toad... I'd recommend a Christmas carol to distract/appease her... and quick.

Roll 1-15.

Clue

This room has an intense smell of orange that is almost choking. Looking around, you can see that there are dozens of orange candles, some still dripping fresh from being made. A large cauldron sits in the corner over a fire, bubbling with orange wax, and oranges sit in a large crate beside it. You may also want to ask Branwen if she knows anything about the murder...

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:24 pm
"Excuse me from intruding, but do you by any chance know anything about Ilsa and/or her murder?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:57 am
kiarados
"Excuse me from intruding, but do you by any chance know anything about Ilsa and/or her murder?"

*Branwen looks up from an old book she was standing over where little bottle and jars are scattered about.*

"Interesting you should ask. You see there was this swindler and con man who passed through town. He made his way to my hut and tried to play his scam on me. Yes, on me, the fool. In any case I turned him into a toad. Oh, don't look so surprised sweety, you don't have to believe me. Any how he came back to my hut on the night of the murder. He had been down by the river and he saw something that had him in a real tizzy! He was jumping around wildly and guesturing toward the river and saying something awful had happened, all in toad language of course with I speak fluently. It was deffinately something about Ilsa and the incident, I know that. In any case it seems as though he was about to tell me who he saw in the very next breath and just in that moment a nasty old owl swooped down and snatched him! Well, you can imagine after that he didn't say a word about the murder, it was just 'Help! Oh help me please! Oh no!' as the owl carried him off into the woods. I don't know what ever became of him, gobbled up I imagine. It's unlikely that he got away. Too bad really, I never ment for him to lose his life. I was just teaching him a lesson."

*Branwen shrugged returning to her tasks.*

"Have a spot of tea if you like, just make sure you get it from the copper kettle not the bronze one."

Strideo
Crew

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:20 am
Naomi, overhearing, looked in the bronze one. "Why not this one? Ooooo! Will we grow wings and a third eye if we drink it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:28 pm
faerie_0011
Naomi, overhearing, looked in the bronze one. "Why not this one? Ooooo! Will we grow wings and a third eye if we drink it?"

*In response Branwen simply looks at Naomi for a moment raising an eyebrow before returning to her work.*

Strideo
Crew

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:36 pm
Naomi shruged, and walked out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:12 am
ms. Branwen may ask can you not turn the toad back to human just in case he was not eaten by the owl and then may be we could find more clues/ May i sit for awhile you have such a peaceful environment around you and the smell of orange/ what is it with you and orange any ways and does your orange have any thing to do with this murder i am looking into?/  

ladyred69

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:35 am
hm i went in this hut expecting more clues. it semes this fellow witch is obseesed with ornges. i over herd a combersation form som other people here. i weent futher on my quest to find these answers i seek.  
xParanormal Angelx generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:49 am
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image
Branwen stands staring at you as you invade the space of her home. She doesn't seem upset... but the oggling she's doing is a little freaky. Perhaps she's determining if you'd look better as a frog or a toad... I'd recommend a Christmas carol to distract/appease her... and quick.

Roll 1-15.

xParanormal Angelx

quick12 generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 14!

quick12

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:12 am
*runs away* gonk  
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:34 pm
*sings force your way*  

disliker of the mary sue

-xFraGz- generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 6!

-xFraGz-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:15 pm
Paranormal Dreamz generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 15!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:44 am
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image

Roll 1-15.

Clue

This room has an intense smell of orange that is almost choking. Looking around, you can see that there are dozens of orange candles, some still dripping fresh from being made. A large cauldron sits in the corner over a fire, bubbling with orange wax, and oranges sit in a large crate beside it. You may also want to ask Branwen if she knows anything about the murder...

*sings a carol*  

Paranormal Dreamz

Koneko Pinku generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 1!

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:08 pm
Falalalalaaaa..... heart  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash