Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your username! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:46 pm
So, the age old question is presenting itself once again:

Why did you choose your username? Do you use the same one on other sites? Does it reflect you in any way?

Also, there are some pretty creative usernames floating around Gaia. Do you have any favourites?

I haven't seen the user in a long while, but his or her name was "Goth McAngstyDie", which really amused me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:19 am
my username is obviously may-may tear. it means love tear. i dont use it on anything else but i fell in love with it once i made it. the main reason for that was because it has meaning. only thing i can really say to explain the meaning is that the person i love is practically the only one who can make me cry. not in a sad way all the time, but i am okay with crying for/around her. im not much of a crying person at all, thats it.

may-may tear

Kamirose

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:24 pm
It's actually a really long story, but I'll give you the condensed version.

I chose the name Kamirose back in fifth grade, when I joined my first RPing site, called 'Sunflair's Redwall'. Since, it changed its name to 'Fort Riverflow,' but... yeah. It was a Redwall roleplay, based off of the book series by Brian Jacques. I had no clue what to name my character.

I was also a member of cartoonnetwork.com. They don't really let you choose your name, they generate it. My name there was something along the lines of 'Princess Kami... something'. I don't remember the last word. So, I took 'Kami,' and stuck 'rose' after it since there was a rose in front of me.

I learned later that it can mean 'Paper Rose' or 'Divine Rose' in Japanese.

Anyway, it stuck ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:50 pm
Araluen Is a place in Australia I went to once with my parents there was the most amazing tulip farm there, it was so beautiful.
Rockchick Music is one of the main things in my life and I love rock in particular.

there you go  

in[no]cence

specialjunk

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:44 pm
Well, "specialjunk" was originally the name I used for the email address I use to sign up for things that I know are going to spam me (hence "junk"...like junk mail) ... and on here this account was originally going to be a mule, but I ended up getting rid of my previous account and just switching over to this one.

I don't really use this handle anywhere else. I'm mostly axbesm_starr or shrinkwrap everywhere else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:44 pm
Ducky is my name. I just wanted "Ducky" but someone appears to have taken that. grr.

When I made this, I was obsessed with mythology and the goddess of chaos - Eris. So, i made Ducky Goddess.

whoop.  

`Ducky

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:05 pm
Principia Discordia. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:24 pm
All of my internet handles follow this theme. It's always a type of orcestral composition preceded by a "dark" but cool word.

Asylum_Rhapsody
Twilight_Sonata
Crimson_Concerto
Midnight_Melody  

Asylum_Rhapsody

Hawt - Server - Boi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:19 am
My name isn't anything special or exciting. Rainbowboy86 is just three simple things. I'm gay. I'm a male. I was born in 1986. Simple and unoriginal , I know. Somehow, I love using the name Rainbowboy though and so I've started using it for a lot of things. Simple as that. xp heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:20 am
Jaykoya: Well, back in the day of my favorite Playstation magazine, there was a stadegy/code man on crew names 'Tokoya'. Well, one day, he left. In honor, I decided to dub myself 'Jaykoya' in his honor. Soon afterwards, Jaykoya became the name of my RP character, and soon to be manga.

-san: I love Japanese culture and phrases =^.^=  

Jaykoya

Hilarious Flatterer

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Flatterer 200

MollyFlogginz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:29 pm
my favorite band is Flogging Molly and where I live there are a lot of people with my "real" name...so a bunch of friends decided that since i'm obsessed with Irish stuff anyway that my new name was Molly. About a year later i met my friend Brad who decided then to call me Molly Flogginz. And since then i've introduced myself to most people as Molly Flogginz.

and my favorite gaian name so far is prolly Sy the Zombie Loser Kid...but that's cause he's my best friend and it's just a friggin' awesome name...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:51 pm
A few years ago I joined an Invader Zim forum. I wanted a name to fit with the theme, and I loved Pokemon at that time (still do!) and my favorite Pokemon was Pichu (still is!). So, the name Invader Pichu came to be. And it's been my online name ever since.  

Invader-Pichu

Luna Artemis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:48 am
JUst popped into my head several years ago. Kinda want to change it now, but I dun want to pay and have to go through the trouble of telling everybody D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:32 am
This name is actually my first time using it- it's "Laughter" in japanese. It's something I've been missing lately- but am starting to do again.
Most other sites my name is Saeger, a character in a story/ VRPG I used to do with my sis.
My other name here means deceased friend. I lost a lot of my friends (closer than familly) in a big move, and without them I feel... empty. Dead inside. So I think they fit. But I'm starting to get back to my normal hyper self, so... whoot. Waraigoe fits again. There's also a comment on my profile about my name, explaining it too... pretty much the same.  

Waraigoe

Dapper Noob

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:54 pm
My nick's about a year old, but it's just a name I've assumed online. Doesn't have any deeper meaning (at least not any intentional one) and the only reason I began using it was because I thought that my last one (which I can't really recall) was too long.
So... Nah, nothing interesting behind it. It's just a nick. XD  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces