Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Light Blue

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:34 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:42 pm
The origins of the Tails Doll

As for the true origin of the Tails Doll, I doubt any of us will ever truly know. The tails doll is a dark mystery, wrapped in an infernal enigma, wrapped in cuddly yellowish plush.

But I do know something about how it came into our world...

Can you feel the Sunshine?

Tess could not. She felt as if a dark gloom had shrouded every once-pleasant aspect of her life. In the two, terrible weeks since her boyfriend Ben had mysteriously disappeared, Tess felt her world crumble into despair. She had become a virtual recluse, barely ate, and even ignored her beloved video-games. Life had lost all meaning.

Then, came the call.

When Tess picked up, there was no one on the other line, but she could see that the call had come from Ben's apartment. Throwing on a coat, she raced out of her house for the first time in a fortnight.

When she arrived at Ben's place, it was obvious no one was there. Despite having been searched by the police, the small studio apartment remained exactly as Tess had remembered, albeit dustier. A thin layer of grime now covered her missing beau's Shadow the Hedgehog shrine.

She was about to leave when she saw a glint of light. It came from a compact disk on the floor. She picked it up and turned it in her hand. It was a Saturn game, called Sonic R. It refracted the sunlight, casting beautiful rainbow-colored rays that danced about the sullen room.

Tess felt like she could finally feel the sunshine, and it brightened up her day. She booted up Ben's Saturn and played the mediocre little racer. It wasn't great, but it was the most fun she had experienced in some time.

The next morning, she awoke with a headache and nausea. It wasn't until her hasty trip to the bathroom that she realized she hadn't remembered coming home the previous night. Had she been that tiered?

Over the next few weeks, the nausea subsided, but the true terror began when she discovered she was late. "Oh, Dear God", she thought, "I can't be-- can I?" Sure enough, her doctor confirmed that she was indeed going to be a mother. But, who was the father? Ben?!

The question was moot, for several months later, Tess was discovered in a ditch. The cause of death was undetermined, but stranger still was the fact that all medical evidence suggested she had given birth shortly before her demise. However, no child was found near the body, only a small plush fox with two tails, and uncannily vacant eyes.  

Angelic Light Blue

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:14 pm
oh my god, thats hillarious!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:31 pm
XD I fear..  

Full Metal Keyblade

Aged Survivor

increvable

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:22 pm
I feel faint...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:49 am
I am not dieing, until after my birthday.  

Hime Xiao Qiao

Precious Raider

P34ch35

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:13 am
*SUPER SONIC RACING*

Heh, nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:38 pm
I could take him.  

Mikallen

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist