Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
Family Vacations Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you vacationing this summer?
  Yes! *posts all about it*
  No, but I remember this one time...*posts all about it*
View Results

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:37 pm
Where is your favorite vacation spot? What's your best family vacation memory?
Are you planning any trips this summer?

Any stories about travelling with your family, we want to see here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:44 pm
favorite spot? california to visit relatives.

best memory? had nothing to do with my parents. my twin and i and her boyfriend took the family car and went to six flags.

this summer? had planned a new york trip. but it fell through.

Kamp

Danno

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:36 pm
My family doesn't have vacations : [  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:51 pm
This year part of my family is going to Alaska on a cruise ship.

Last time we went on a trip was to the New England area the summer before 9-11. I wouldn't mind visiting Niagra Falls again.

Before that was '91 I believe. We drove cross country to Florida to spend some time at Disney World.

A few days after we had left we were at a gas station playing with those snaps. My uncle through one at me. I was squatting right infront of the rv door. I went to stand and had the corner of the door jammed into my lower back. I still have that scar right there.

At one beach my little brother got lost. Actuall instead of going to where he was suppost to he decided to play in the water. They people playing at the volley ball tournament stopped and helped to look for him.  

Pomegranate Love

Nycko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:43 am
Sweet, I was planning on going island hopping. But the time I wanted to go, its my nephew's birthday. So I couldn't, which sucks because its the best time to travel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:43 am
Wow! You guys have had some great vacations!

That Alaskan cruise is going to be amazing Bee! You'll have to tell us about it when you get back.

Danno, You must have gone somewhere before! Even if it was just like a camping trip in the backyard!?

My best memory of a family vacation was when I was about 7,and we drove to Niagra Falls and made all kinds of stops on the way. We ended up going to three theme parks, and of course saw the falls. But despite all that my favorite part of the whole trip was when I my mother and I were waiting in the car for my dad and sister, and she taught me how to play poker for the first time, to amuse me for awhile. I beat her almost every time, even when she started cheating! xp That is what you call beginner's luck!

PunctureWounds

jambare

7,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:23 pm
Well we are supposed to be going camping in July. We usually go up to Westcott Beach State Park in upstate New York. It's a favorite spot of the family and the kids insist that it isn't summer unless we go camping! So we go camping!
We have camped there for years now and it's kind of a tradition!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:55 pm
That sounds like alot of fun! When I was a kid we used to go camping alot to, usually at a camp site where you pay for a lot to pitch your tent on. It was so much fun, we'd always roast marshmellows, and go hiking and tell scary stories and then freak out about having to go find the bathroom in the dark! lol Good memories.  

PunctureWounds

LadyAmbrosia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:31 pm
I don't really remember alot about our Niagra falls trip, but I do remember the great sunday I got for dessert at the restraunt... Now i want ice-cream... sweatdrop

Anyway's, my favorite vacation memory would have to be when we used to go camping. The 3 of us sitting in the back seat with our pillows and a blanket. Driving our parents crazy by listening to the same tape a million times! Mom would be like "Let's put in another tape now..." and I'd be like "Noooo...". Man, we must have made those drives seem like ages!

But the trips to Florida with Dad were fun too. I had the best strawberry ice-cream down there...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:18 pm
lol That's funny you remember the ice cream. I don't remember what I ate at that restraunt, but it was the revolving restraunt that had an insane veiw of Niagra falls. It was at night so the falls were all lit up and looked really pretty.  

PunctureWounds

God of the Black Flames

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:33 pm
My family just takes trips, not vacations.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:05 pm
'Trip' stories are just as good as vacation stories!  

PunctureWounds

Fiery Snow

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:36 pm
My family isn't going on vacation this year, but we used to go to Kentucky(to visit my dads family) then to Folly Beach in South Carolina ever year. It was a blast.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:00 am
Camping any type of camping I'm good. I remember going camping every summer. that's always fun, especially when the beach is right next door.  

CzArInA~OkAzAr

butterfly2006

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:11 pm
The last time I went on vacation from work I stayed home & cleaned house from top to bottom. Not much of a vacation was it?  
21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games