Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:53 am
You are on a road that runs from east to west through a wooded area. It seems somewhat darker here than it should and you get the feeling that it's a bit colder in this patch of the forest. The woods seem to thicken farther to the west and it looks like they thin out more to the east. Along the north side of the road there is an old wrought iron fence with an eerie looking grave yard beyond. The gates to the grave yard stand partially open. Off to the south you can hear the faint sound of running water.

Go North through the Grave Yard Gates
Head West along the road
Head East along the Road
Head South into the Woods toward the sound of Water

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:06 pm
Clue

There are no clues here.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:47 pm
~When I first arrived.~
The inn keeper had said it was rumored that Ilsa's ghost had wandered the cemitary, so I decided to prove that romor wrong.

After checking out the grave yard, I decided to head south torward the sound of water.

I stoped before I went back toward the inn. I started to head east, to see what was there.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:10 pm
Kitty shivered at the fact that she was in a cemetary, and went down to where the water was.  

Mentally Unstable Kitten

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:49 pm
suizome's previous post
She sat down wrote only a sentece before she felt something cold rush up her spine and she ran away from the gloomy place. North, because that was where her fear instinct directed her. Of course, she had stopped singing by this point.

The teenager realized that she crashed into the graveyard fence and ran still in confusion with her leg bleeding more in towards the forest road. Leaving a small droplets of blood on the ground. ((East))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:09 pm
suizome
suizome's previous post
She sat down wrote only a sentece before she felt something cold rush up her spine and she ran away from the gloomy place. North, because that was where her fear instinct directed her. Of course, she had stopped singing by this point.

The teenager realized that she crashed into the graveyard fence and ran still in confusion with her leg bleeding more in towards the forest road. Leaving a small droplets of blood on the ground. ((East))
Detective If wanders by sometime later still in search of clues to the murder mystery unaware that the mystery has alreay been solved.

"Hmmm, there's blood here! Could it be a clue?"

"Well, it looks rather recent in fact."

Detective If heads East.  

Mr. If

ladyred69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:45 am
grave yards that surely is where i will find a clue if not at least i can sit and think a minuet  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:39 pm
Ah-ha! A sign of inhabitation! Or previous habitation, at least. Maybe there's someone in charge of the courtyard. Can't tell wether it's kept or not from here.

Headds toward the graveyard

Wether living or dead, someone is always there.  

NoMoreFangirls

Marhae

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:24 pm
She walks further into the woods, tail curling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:44 pm
She raised an eyebrow as she walked past a similiar spot. She continued the same way, deciding to change her path at the fork later.  

Marhae

Aitrokiran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:42 pm
HELP  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:23 pm
Jad blinked, "No zombies! are they not using the paths?" He turned north and jetted into the graveyard.  

SPI -14

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:05 pm
hm i wonder what could be in the grave yard.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:55 pm
I come to a stop, and I put my hands on my knees as I pant to catch my breath. I look back to see if any of the zombies had followed me.

I see nothing but the bloody trail left by my heels. I get a handkerchief and wipe them clean while leaning against a tree.

Who knew these boots can be deadly?

I pause and look up, hearing shuffling from the north. I cautiously go north, toward the gates.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:58 pm
Zphal slowly contemplated the entrance to the graveyard.

Perhaps she should consider finding some shelter for the night, at the inn.

She stood, wishy-washy for a few moments before deciding that she could probably take out a few more zombies before calling it a night.

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff