Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:02 am
User Image

You are in an old gloomy graveyard which is surrounded by a wrought iron fence. There are a large variety of grave markers here from small headstones to large pillars. There are also some crypts and mausoleums on the grounds. You hear the sound of a pair of old crows cawing as they perch on a bare tree near the center of the cemetery. To the east there is an archway through the iron fence and to the south there is the main cemetery gates. The largest mausoleum's rusty gates are wide open.

Enter the mausoleum
Go East through the archway
Go South through the Cemetery Gates

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:59 pm
User Image

OH NOES! ZOMBIES!

Holy crap! This area is simply infested with the undead!

But what did you expect? This is a grave yard.

Quick! Generate a random number between 1 - 35!

Clue

Walking around the dreary graveyard is somewhat chilling. As you walk, you see a freshly covered grave. On closer inspection, you find that this is Ilsa's grave. The girl who's murder you are so apt to find.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:50 pm
~When I first arrived.~
I hadn't seen a ghost around, nor had I heard one. Though the air was cooler here and bit darker, I didn't think it out of the ordiary. After inspecting Ilsa's grave, I became even more determine to find her murderer. I would not let them go unpunished.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:50 am
sitting by her grave i sit and reflect as to who could have done this to you ?/ getting up and brushing off i go south to the unknown  

ladyred69

NoMoreFangirls

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:53 pm
Looking around, the traveler spots tracks next to one particular grave. He looks at with intrest.

"Well, hello. What's this?"

He crosses over and looks at the name under the brushed back vines. Ilia.

"Hello indeed. This is an odd suprise. You wouldn't happen to have a last name, would you?"

He searches the rest of the gravestone, but finds no such information. Sighing, he plops down on the ground.

"Ah well. Chances are you weren't her anyway. You do seem to be rather popular though." He gestures at the well worn trail and footprints. "Would you mind me resting here for a bit? If you do, it'll be dark soon enough and you can make all the complaints you like then."

Then, without further ado, he leans back against the headstone, pulls his cap over his eyes, and falls asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:02 pm
(looked around runs to the others)  

Lochness Blogster

SPI -14 generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 13!

SPI -14

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:26 pm
JAd Gasped, "They AREN'T using the paths!" He twisted the settings on his cannon and fired a spray of rounds at the undead. At least one fell, but the horde was so massive... he couldn't see his kill count.

he blasted towards the mausoleum. a possible source of this incursion.  
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 14!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:06 pm
holy crap that alot of zombies i mused twords my self.  

disliker of the mary sue

Okami Ameras generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 12!

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:00 pm
I see the hoards and I jump up to the mausoleum roof. I take aim, ready to fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:08 pm
I shoot from my parch, watching the shots hit the zombies. Some hit their arms, others hit the zombie's legs, disabling them.

I manage to take out 5 before the zombies start to climb the mausoleum walls. I point my guns down, taking out another 3.

Now, they are again too close for comfort. I jump down onto the closest zombie, digging my sharp heels into it's eye sockets. It let's go, sending me and it falling down, hitting 3 more on the way down, with the sound of breaking bones and snapping necks.

I land feet first in the pile, and a sharp pain goes through my leg. I drag myself out of the pile and limp as fast as I can into the mausoleum.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 21!

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:12 pm
Zphal felt a shiver run all the way down the length of her spine and then back up again.

By far, this would be her hardest challenge yet. Ten zombies stood among graves, some even now pulling themselves out of their graves, knocking over tombstones, TPing the dead trees, and helping other zombies out of their graves.

At least now she knew where the source of the zombies was.

She whipped out her first two knifes, one in each hand, and slung them at the nearest couple of zombies. The two crumpled. Obviously, at this, the rest of them noticed Zphal standing defiantly in the gated entrance, and they began to swarm.

"Thank God, they're slow," Zphal whispered to herself as she released two more throwing knifes, slaying another couple.

By the time they had gotten close enough to attack, she had slaughtered another six. Though they seemed to still be popping out of graves. Brandishing her shotgun, she blew two more away, taking a nasty gash to her already bruised shoulder. Zphal dashed toward the mosoleum, still firing shots. There were too many, there was no way she could get them all in one piece...

Zphal fled.

outlawgirl265 generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 19!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:06 pm
"Huh. I wonder who Ilsa wa--DAMMIT, THE HANDBOOK WAS WRONG!!!!"

. . .

When all is said and done, Erah headed towards the archway, curious nature taking over, and disregarding the fact that she had a spray of blood up the side of her face.  

outlawgirl265

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:05 pm
I teleport in and hurry through the East Archway, before any of the Zombies notice me.  
Itzrio generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 26!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:56 am
"Haha. I was right!" Glurf said with excitement, placing the map back in his pockets. He took out his dagger, which he was given from becoming a pure dark elf warrior, and started slashing uncontrollably. Basically, Glurf's brain snapped...Wait...There never was a brain in there...Right? Anyway, he skipped through the graveyard, happily slicing zombie's heads off while whistling a happy tune. He entered the mausoleum.  

Itzrio

Itzrio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:19 am
Glurf returned from the mausoleum, having broken his legs. He had used his magical healing powers to at least make himself walk. He limped toward the east.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff