Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
TNA Management Office (GM Office) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:09 pm
JR starts to hang his sooner stuff in the room and he sits back in his rocking chair and waits for a person to come in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:46 pm
*daniel walks in* hey JR may i please have a title shot please  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:28 pm
Daniel you have a title match at lockdown. Your in King Of the Mountain. You will get a titles match then, but right now I have frozen titles matches indefintaly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:03 pm
*Paul Bearer and Kane walk in*

"JR! my son Kane here deserves a shot for a title but not just any title, no! we want the X-Division Title!!! make it happen."

Lord Buckey ONiel

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

[PWG] Moki jr.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:15 pm
-Lance Hoyt walked into the office and walked up to the desk he smirked and looked at JR.- "Now JR, buddy ya know you can't be leaving me out here...i need a match and i need one soon."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:58 pm
JR looks at Kane and Lance

"OK Listen, I have frozen title matches indefently

BUT

I'll tell you what I'll do.

Kane vs. Lance. Right now...... So go get ready for your match  

J_B_Layfield

[PWG] Moki jr.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:13 pm
-He looks straight at Kane and smirks.- "That should do just fine with me." he walked out of the office and went to get ready.-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:55 am
*Miss Elizabeth, TNA's only Diva, enters the office somewhat absentmindedly. She sits down across from JR, and looks around the room for several minutes before speaking.* "Excuse me sir, but I was wondering if there was something I can do to help the developement of TNA?" *She smiles contently and flips her blonde hair back over her shoulder.*  

Corollaresse

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:05 am
Corollaresse
*Miss Elizabeth, TNA's only Diva, enters the office somewhat absentmindedly. She sits down across from JR, and looks around the room for several minutes before speaking.* "Excuse me sir, but I was wondering if there was something I can do to help the developement of TNA?" *She smiles contently and flips her blonde hair back over her shoulder.*
Sure Liz, what did you have in mind  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:13 am
"Its Elizabeth." *She looks around for a few more minutes, then allows her gaze to fall to JR.* "If I knew, I wouldn't be here right now would I?" *She smiles again, more brightly this time.*  

Corollaresse

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:14 am
Corollaresse
"Its Elizabeth." *She looks around for a few more minutes, then allows her gaze to fall to JR.* "If I knew, I wouldn't be here right now would I?" *She smiles again, more brightly this time.*
Well, I have an idea. Why dont you become a manager or an assistant for someone. Or an intern  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:34 am
*She looks down at the desk and then back up at him, for the first time since joining TNA she looks slightly put out, as well as rather skeptical.* "I'm already a part of TNA's most dominant faction. I'm surprised you didn't know that."  

Corollaresse

P R O J E C T Jinx

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:37 pm
The Naturals, walk in followed by there new member Jason Sek."Hey, we want a match for Jason, for the X title, and we want a shot at the tag titles" Andy and Chase said together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:23 am
JaxTheHunter
The Naturals, walk in followed by there new member Jason Sek."Hey, we want a match for Jason, for the X title, and we want a shot at the tag titles" Andy and Chase said together.
OK Number 1. I have frozen all title shots for the time being.
Number 2. There is already Number 1 contenders for the Tag Team and X divsion, so get in line with the rest of the people.

&

Number 3. What the hell gave you the right to come in my office and demand title shots. What you "want" its not about what you want it is about what is best for this company.

*JR pulls his folder full on contracts.*

Here is what we are going to do. You Andy are going to face Sliv in a Chain Match. Then I'll consider giving you a title shot in the near future. Depending on your performance. So go get ready..  

J_B_Layfield

P R O J E C T Jinx

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:07 am
"What, make Jason face Sliv, he is the one that whats singles titles, me and Chase, want a shot at the TAG titles not the singles ones" Andy said.

"Ya, let me show my skills, so you can get me a shot at the X gold" Jason said  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games