Submit

should i go out with him
  yes! go for it
  no! are you nuts this will screw you over
  its your life your decision
View Results

angelics1on1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:47 pm
why is it that i fall for a good friend of mine. he is a complete idiot and i fall in love with him! is it ok to go out with him or will this really screw mour friendship over?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:53 pm
i know how you feel, its hard to make a desicion like that. i did that before and went out with this girl i was friends with for like 2 years, we went out for a year or so, then we broke up. i hardly ever talk to her anymore, and breaking up with her was the stupidest thing ive ever done...............................i guess that doesnt really help u huh? sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

MagicianXTwo

Sugihide

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:24 am
Your call.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:48 am
I tend to fall for complete idiots. Well ask yourself this do you like him as more than a friend and might there be a possible chance for a future relationship with him? If you answer no you should probably think about this further.  

bloodlust_angelkel

Cornelius loh Quatious

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:29 am
Moving this to the Advice for Life Issues thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:00 pm
Heh my gf fell for me and I have my idiot moments.
If you honestly do like him and he likes you,go for it.  

Knife In Yer Guts

angelics1on1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:18 pm
bloodlust_angelkel
I tend to fall for complete idiots. Well ask yourself this do you like him as more than a friend and might there be a possible chance for a future relationship with him? If you answer no you should probably think about this further.

he is a complete idiots sometimes and those type of guys tend to be like magnatized to me. i mean all the guys i dated are idiots by themsevles and all. i do see a future relationship with him but i am just afraid of screwing myselg over.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:05 pm
The only way it would really screw you over is if something really really bad happend but it's highly doubtable

All my guy friends are idiots :3 they make life more interesting  

Impish Desires

Beyond_Imortality

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:57 pm
Tarrien
The only way it would really screw you over is if something really really bad happend but it's highly doubtable

All my guy friends are idiots :3 they make life more interesting
lol i'm with u on that one and to tell the truth you can tell him if he will take it good then its alright..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:27 pm
That's a really hard question to answer. Sometimes fall for a best friend of the opposite sex can be good or bad. It really depends. Sometimes you two are the best for each other, and really will be in love. But then sometimes it will ruin your friendship. It's really about how you feel and how he feels. If you think this is a risk that you really want to head in, then pounce for it girl. But if you think its not worth ruining your friendship then don't take the plunge. Sometimes you can tell whats for the best. Do you two have things in common, and does he feel the same way. I hope you come to a decision tho.  

fallinxangelx

watermelon_slice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:56 pm
Well if he has the same feelings for you I don't get why it would be a problem. After a break-up your friendship could be wierd if you let it. But honestly I think the relationship would be better because you were friends first. That way you know the relationship isn't based on superficial things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:01 am
That's really your call. IT could go either way, might screw over the relationship entirely, might not.  

P34ch35

Maiden of Night

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:45 am
When I think about expressing my feelings,

It really all depends.
I think that if you do go out with him, then your frienship could possibly be ruined.
I think you should jump to dating him yet though.
You should tell him how you feel.
It will make you feel much better.
If he doesn't like you, then at least he knows your feelings,
and you can begin getting over him.

why do the words suddenly disappear?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:58 pm
It's just a matter if you two like eachother more than just friends, if so go for it, if not just stay friends.  

turkish gnome

~ murderd in cold blood ~

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:00 pm
i dont know, i tried it and it didnt work, but now we are even better friends, maybe it will work with you  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff