Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "SPS" Strictly Polls Specifically!
How many poll whores does this guild REALLY have? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you read this topic after you vote?
  I will vote in this poll and read the topic.
  I will vote in this poll but not read the topic.
  I will not vote in the poll, but I will read the topic.
  I will neither vote in the poll nor read the topic.
View Results

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:16 pm
I was just wondering how many poll whores we really have, as you can see from the title. You all may think you are and say you are poll whores, but I just wonder if that's true. I hope that from this thread I may scientifically figure out how many of us do fit into the criteria, and I may even add a poll whore checklist.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:18 pm
What do they look like anyway...?  

Utasa

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:19 pm
i'll tell you how many there might be, not enough  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:20 pm
I see we have one TRUE poll whore in this guild. Let's see how many more will come...  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

increvable

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:20 pm
I may be a pollwhore, and I do mostly often vote and then leave... but since it WAS your topic I just HAD to read it... I am in several poll guild in wich I am a quite frequent visitor... i once had a guild that failed because of the fact that I am addicted to poll guilds... I barely ever read topics and even less frequently reply. My main source of gold on gaia happens to be from the PM with you and from Poll guilds... mostly Poll Guild of Doom... I happen to be an in between lurker poster pollwhore...

thank you and goodbye... I have a PM from you to answer...

briaa  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:22 pm
katsuhaiabi
I see we have one TRUE poll whore in this guild. Let's see how many more will come...
you mean the last option... mrgreen  

Utasa

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:26 pm
Zivas_Gambino
katsuhaiabi
Exactly! The last option is ridiculous and illogical, so only a true poll whore would vote in it, and only because they all vote the last option!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:27 pm
katsuhaiabi
Zivas_Gambino
katsuhaiabi
Exactly! The last option is ridiculous and illogical, so only a true poll whore would vote in it, and only because they all vote the last option!
So that means i'm one right... wink  

Utasa

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:29 pm
Zivas_Gambino
katsuhaiabi
Zivas_Gambino
katsuhaiabi
If you're the one who voted that, you're either a poll whore or you have an ironic sense of humour.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:30 pm
katsuhaiabi
Zivas_Gambino
katsuhaiabi
Zivas_Gambino
katsuhaiabi
If you're the one who voted that, you're either a poll whore or you have an ironic sense of humour.
It's both!... mrgreen ironicly i speak so different than what i really am... biggrin  

Utasa

locke317

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:32 pm
The only problem is that if you vote in the 3rd option, you would be contadicting yourself, because you are voteing, but you say you won't. Otherwise, that would be my choice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:33 pm
Zivas_Gambino
katsuhaiabi
Zivas_Gambino
katsuhaiabi
Zivas_Gambino
katsuhaiabi
It's both!... mrgreen ironicly i speak so different than what i really am... biggrin
I see. You are a poll whore with an ironic sense of humour. Okay. I'm a little disappointed that no one has ordered me to stop making topics yet...  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Utasa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:35 pm
katsuhaiabi
Zivas_Gambino
katsuhaiabi
Zivas_Gambino
katsuhaiabi
I see. You are a poll whore with an ironic sense of humour. Okay. I'm a little disappointed that no one has ordered me to stop making topics yet...
Why would we ever do that to you ... sad confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:35 pm
locke317
The only problem is that if you vote in the 3rd option, you would be contadicting yourself, because you are voteing, but you say you won't. Otherwise, that would be my choice.
You got it!  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Utasa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:42 pm
Where are they...?  
"SPS" Strictly Polls Specifically!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]