Inuyasha loves...?
  Kagome
  Kikyo
  Both of them
  I thought this was obvious. Ramen.
View Results

Satsuki Higurashi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:42 am
Like the title. Who do you think is better for Inuyasha - Kagome or Kikyo? After all, he and Kikyo had a past that can't be erased. But then maybe he and Kagome have a future that can't be erased, either. They definitely have a present, and plenty squishy moments together...

For those of you who have read chapters 464 and 465, please remain tight-lipped. We don't want any spoilers. Even if you have read these chapters and you feel otherwise, discuss who you think should be with him. Or, who do you think will be with him, despite you hoping otherwise.

- Kagome or Kikyo?
- Why your choice?
- Do you still like the other girl?
- Do you feel sorry for Inuyasha, nevertheless?
- Will he end up with them?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:44 am
Personally, it's always been Kagome for me. I feel sorry for Kikyo and Inuyasha, but he has to be with Kagome. And he will now, he doesn't really have a choice in the matter.
(Hints... stare )

Okay, so why Kagome/Inuyasha? Because Kikyo is in the past and he has to move on. He loves Kagome, and she loves him for who he is, not for his human side and not for someone who can set her free from her miko duties. Kagome was the first person he ever really trusted - his first friend.

Yes, I still like and respect Kikyo. Yes, I feel so, so sorry for both she and Inuyasha.
But Inuyasha will end up with Kagome. No questions.
Unless Takahashi reverts to the dark side and kills off the Inuyasha cast with an almight meteorite... That's the only way to stop the two getting together...

Satsuki Higurashi

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:35 pm
I prefer Kagome.
She's such a sweet person (when not sitting Inu). She really does care for Inu and he returns her feelings. Why else would her return the kiss in the second movie?
There are some things about Kikyou that I like. She is very pretty and she adores children. She also has her butt kicking moments
I feel sorry for Inu in the sense that he cares for both girls yet he wants to try and stay with one as not be a two timer.
I think it's evident that Inu will be with Kagome. Just call it a hunch, but so much has happened between them that they are inseprable.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:53 am
Kurama Babe
... There are some things about Kikyou that I like. She is very pretty and she adores children. She also has her butt kicking moments
I feel sorry for Inu in the sense that he cares for both girls yet he wants to try and stay with one as not be a two timer.
I think it's evident that Inu will be with Kagome. Just call it a hunch, but so much has happened between them that they are inseprable.

3nodding I agree completely.
Kikyo is very pretty, I think it will be harder on Inuyasha when Kagome is older and looks more like her. But hopefully by then the wounds would have healed.
He has had far too much of an eventful, squishy time with Kagome. He can't let her go now, because then there'd be no point to the show. I agree that he doesn't want to hurt either of them, and doesn't want to drag them both along - he can't help it. I mean - they're the same person, right? To him they are the same person at least: different people but still the same soul. He loves them both for different reasons, but how can he decide between them if Kagome's meant to be Kikyo and vice versa?
The girls are jealous of each other because of one boy who loves them twice over. That's how I see it.

Satsuki Higurashi

Maginox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:48 am
- Kagome or Kikyo? Kagome
- Why your choice? Inuyasha has to move on from his past love... Kagome has always been there for him and will be able to in the future (hopefully)
- Do you still like the other girl? Yep. Kikyo is a very well developed character and you can't help but feel sorry for her.
- Do you feel sorry for Inuyasha, nevertheless? Yeah...
- Will he end up with them? YES.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:53 pm
they both sucks Kilala rocks yeah  

assasin-ninja-guy

Zenny Legend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:08 pm
Kagome is my vote. Why? Lets just say it's a hint. I bet you already knew.

Although i like kikyo better. Shes sweet. Nice. I have 100 of those on my mind about her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:47 am
KIKYO IS PRACTICALLY DEAD! RE-ENCARNATED OR NOT! dude who would make out with a dead woman?let alone the fact that kagome is younger,prettier, and is from the future.... rofl  

Demonic Kenshin

Satsuki Higurashi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:53 am
LaZeRz
KIKYO IS PRACTICALLY DEAD! RE-ENCARNATED OR NOT! dude who would make out with a dead woman?let alone the fact that kagome is younger,prettier, and is from the future.... rofl

LOL, that's the most straight-forward anti-Inu/Kik statement I have ever read. Congratulations!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:05 pm
ugh, we have weird little roleplayers here. ok why do you feel sorry for anyone? it's just a show...¬.¬...well it's obvious to be kagome, cuz even in thier conversations about kikyou, kagome is hurt which implies to the readers or watchers that they will soon be together. It's the writing style people. End of *insert stupid remark here* already.  

SlyAki

wackier2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:47 pm
salvatore-shan
Like the title. Who do you think is better for Inuyasha - Kagome or Kikyo? After all, he and Kikyo had a past that can't be erased. But then maybe he and Kagome have a future that can't be erased, either. They definitely have a present, and plenty squishy moments together...

For those of you who have read chapters 464 and 465, please remain tight-lipped. We don't want any spoilers. Even if you have read these chapters and you feel otherwise, discuss who you think should be with him. Or, who do you think will be with him, despite you hoping otherwise.

- Kagome or Kikyo?
- Why your choice?

Its been Kagome for me for a while, but I realized.Kikyo!

My Reason:

Many people say Kagome because they say Kikyo's dead.Well, if it weren't for Naraku Kikyo would still be alive andit was Inuyasha's fault of letting go of Kikyo's hand.They were also first  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:38 am
assasin-ninja-guy
they both sucks Kilala rocks yeah

you spelled it wrong, but its a common mistake. On dubbed DVD, and inuyasha cards it is spelled Kirara, like how in Japan Fooly Cooly is Furi Curi...... any who i really like Kagome's humor, and i REALLY like quiet characters like Kikyo (really big fan of Hinata from Naruto). I wish i could put them together, but I would have to chose Kikyo. I see something different about her than i do with kagome, but dont get me wrong; i still love kagome too. No i dont feel all that sorry for his little puppy love (haha), but i think he ends up with kagome. (sorry for the long paragraph)  

l SAKU l

SandstormWolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:01 pm
wackier2
salvatore-shan

- Kagome or Kikyo?
- Why your choice?

Its been Kagome for me for a while, but I realized.Kikyo!

My Reason:

Many people say Kagome because they say Kikyo's dead.Well, if it weren't for Naraku Kikyo would still be alive andit was Inuyasha's fault of letting go of Kikyo's hand.They were also first

I agree. Also, imagine Kikyou's pain. She was reincarnated against her wish, and has to know that her love falls in love with another version of her. And he picks the other side of her willingly. I know it makes sense for him to pick Kagome, but I feel sorry for Kikyou and I think she deserves better. Inuyasha and Kikyou were first to fall in love, and as many people say Kagome because Kikyo just "wanted to be freed from her miko duties". Sure, of course it's a burden. But she also wanted to be with Inuyasha as a normal woman and man, wishing only for happiness. Doesn't every woman/man want that in some point of his/her life? Not to mention, she had to die more than two times...-_-;
Wow, I typed more than I thought I would xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:06 pm
Crescent-Inuyasha
I agree all the way.  

Sphynxy-Ookami Goddess

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ghost_Pheonix

Timid Lunatic

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200