Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:40 pm
Psycho Gal has started off her own RP in the actual THoR house at the end of Memories Lost, so we decided to give her her own thread so that many others can join in and not be confused by the other pages they don't need to read for this. Use whatever characters you would actually use in the main house.

psychotic__gal
A man wearing a suit and dark sunglasses stepped on to the porch. His canine teeth were sharp but not to the point where it was noticeable. His dark hair was free of gel or hair spray and it tousled in the wind. He set down his overnight bag and took a crumbled paper out of his inside pocket of his suit. He read it once to make sure of the address and he nodded. Then, knocked.

BlackMN
*Veni answered the door since he was the most human look person that seemed to be available at the moment.* Good evening sir. I am sorry to say that our hosts are currently unavailable at the moment so please excuse our poor service. We actually should have put up a closed sign. So if you don't mind waiting a little while in the Lobby, I'll try to find out what rooms are available for so. Or are you here to visit one of our guests?

psychotic__gal
"I'll wait in the lobby." The man said, picking up his suitcase and mentally noting, this place seems to attract vampires.. Interesting. He picked up his bag and made his way into the house. A grin on his face in place and his fangs finally pronounced themselves.

BlackMN
*The fox ears on BlackMN's head turned to human looking ears and her tails disappeared. She kissed her friend GL on the cheek.* I smell someone new in the house. I'll be right back. You know what to do. If not human, hide the wings at least please. And Chewy...I don't know how they'd react to a dragon, so if you could just hide in here or go to my room that would be appreciated.

*She left the room and came up to Veni who appeared to be distressed. * What are you worked up about?

I can't find the keys ...that. *The usually calm vampire wasn't in the best of moods.* Now that you're here, you can take over. I have other things I need to tend to before the night is over. *He opened the front door and rose and invisible hat,* good night miss.

*The fox girl stood there for a moment before she took out the keys. A young woman walked into the to greet their new guest.* Hello. I'm BlackMN. How may I help you?

GamingLord
*GL felt his wings twitch and shift again, ending in sharp claws at the feeling of Veni's frustration and anger. He could have sworn he saw black smoke rising off them. Muttering to himself, he slapped the wings, forcing them back to their usual shape.*

GL: "Okay, yeah. Definitely talking with mom later. I need to know more about this crap..."

*Dusting himself off, he took a disguise charm out from his pocket and shifted his form to a human's... he was relieved to see that his wings were "gone" in this form. Chewy for his part, stared at GL then snickered.*

psychotic__Gal
"Hello, BlackMN," The vampire man replied, "I am seeking a room." And my mate, he added silently. He could sense her presense here. He just had to wait for her to materialize, "My name is Cian St. Claire." Yes, that name was a new one; his original name was too old.

Daphne heard the deep voice through the floor of her room. She was lightly sleeping but her eyes popped open when she heard it. A feeling of vengence crept into her but bigger still was fear. She cowered under her covers afraid to move. Why did he bother to find me? She wondered.

GamingLord
*A small little pink sheet wiggled underneath Daphne's door, and took a more cutsey ghost like shape. Pinky blinked at the vampire, wondering why she was hiding under her blanket. Chirping quietly (she had left her translator back in GL's office), she gently floated and landed next to Daphne.*

BlackMN

Ah, *Says Black moving her gaze from his eyes to his chin when she realizes what he is.* A room with a north facing window and heavy drapes it is then. Just sign the guestbook and I'll take you to a room then. *She waits for him to sign it.*

This way please. *And then led him to a room with a window facing north. It had everything all the other non-occupied rooms had: bed, bathroom, dresser, small comfy chair, etc.* Is this alright sir? *She said turning to look at him again.* Do you need anything else?

psychotic__Gal
"That would be wonderful thank you." He took the pen and scratched (or wrote) out his name. His eyes traveled up, not recognizing any of the names. She had changed her name too. He took up hia bag and followed her to his room, "Thank you very much. This will be fine." He shut his door and set his bags down. A wolfish grin upon his face

Daphne squeezed her eyes closed. The same thought reoccured in her head, finally she had to let it out, "Why is he here? How did he find me?" Daph asked the pink sheet aka Pinky.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:18 pm
((That's a perfect name! thank you, Black! 4laugh yay!))  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:34 pm
*BlackMN walked away from his door. When she was almost to the main room, she noticed the smell of fear coming from Daphne's room. She wondered if she was afraid of this new guest and wondered why. Of course if she was afraid of him, she wouldn't want him to know she was there so she thought of a way to go to her without seeming like she's checking up on her.* Hmmm. *She went to the supply room and grabbed some new sheets. Before she entered Daphne's room, she knocked and said.* I have that change of sheets you wanted.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:18 pm
*GL watched their new guest carefully out of the corner of his eyes as he worked on the arcade machine. His new found incubus abilities were really acting up, causing a sort of annoying constant itch where his wings were hidden. Fear energy... he sensed it, it wasn't just his natural reaper's empathy at work anymore. He could taste this new energy... he decided he didn't like it's flavor, something about it feeling too dark.. too negative and heavy.*

*He paused in his work. Somebody in the house was afraid. And odd that it happened just as this new guest arrived. He glanced at Black... no, he didn't think it was her. For some reason, this fear energy was harder to trace than the... other one. He decided he should try to reach out to Rosemary with his thoughts.*

Hey, Rosemary? Something's... odd. Do you feel that sudden burst of fear energy? It happened just as we got this new guest...

- - - - -

*Pinky could only offer a simple shrugging motion to Daphne. She didn't know who the person was, or what was going on exactly. She only knew that Daph was frightened. Pouting, she moved into the vampire's arms so she could be hugged. The other three ghosts poofed into existance as well, settling in right next to Pinky. Inky tried to offer her a cookie that was half eaten...*

*All four ghosts looked to the door when Black knocked, Inky dropping his cookie with ketchup topping on Daph's sheets. Looks like she'd need that change of sheets afterall.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:53 pm
Zat iz a silly question to ask me. Not only do I feel it, but I taste it. *The tone Rosemary had didn't sound concerned at all. It could have been because fear energy and to some extent other negative energies was a treat to her.* Ze new guest iz a vampire. I can't exactly kick him out until he gives me reason to. Remember you should be cautious around all vampires. I couldn't tell you much about him except that I doubt he'z from ze same line I'm from, Daphne iz ze one afraid of him, und he's plotting something. Zat goez vithout zaying though. All vampires plot in zome vay... right now one of ze things I'm scheming iz how I should get my next meal, vhat it should be, und vhat to do vith it. However hiz arrival meanz that I shouldn't seek it outzide zis house since I vant to keep an 'eye' on him in case he doez something. *The reaper sensed for a moment that she almost hoped he'd do something.*

*She paused in her thought as if something had captured her attention.* You vhere not only able to sense ze fear, but taste it az vell? Huh. I didn't know Incubus' could taste it at least. *Her voice had that rare tone of thrown bewilderment.*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:11 pm
*GL closed up the machine he was working on... the vampire was planning something involving Daphne? Why was she afraid of him? Did he hurt her somehow? He sighed as he gathered his tools... The man was already in his room by now.*

Well, if it's a meal you need, there's an annoying little dragon pest in my office you can snack on. Anyway, I'll be as careful as I possibly can.

And yeah, I didn't know I could taste fear either. Or incubi and succubui could. I was going to head out in a little bit to visit my mother for the first time, and maybe see if I could learn something about what I've become. I'm a bit too hesitant to do that now, with him here.

*Rosemary could feel that stronge surge of protective emotion coming over GL, not wanting anyone in the house to come to harm.. especially his friends. A random image of a strange shadowy creature with powerful demonic wings flashed in her mind... it had brilliant red eyes that shone with rage and intelligence. As quickly as she saw it, the image was gone. GL's thoughts seemed to suddenly stop as well for a second.*

No, I think I'll stay here. I'm going to go into my office, and see if that annoying little brat with scales has messed up anything inside.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:21 pm
Daphne looked at the ketchup on the bed, she almost laughed. The ghosts were so adorable, not as annoying as she once thought. She whipped her eyes and stood up, she went to her door and unlocked it. She tried to smile at Black, but found she couldn't. "I guess I do." She said, "Need sheets, I mean."

Cian St. Clair heard the voice of a young lady. His ears perked up, but he didn't recognize it. It had been some time since he had last seen her and just like her name, her voice had changed too--though he didn't know this. She didn't have her Irish accent anymore. Nor did she have her birth name. He sighed, frustrated. It was hard enough finding where she lived or once lived; now he had to watch the house's inhabitants.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:53 pm
(Sorry it took me so long to post. I have many excuses, but I won't list them all)

Hmmm...*BlackMN stepped in and closed the door. She knew vampires had excelent hearing. She wasn't sure how well, so she turned on some music and proceeded to change the sheets. She paused after a little while and wrote on a piece of paper: 'Why are you afraid?'*

*Rosemary shook her head at whatever she saw. She wasn't sure if she liked that so much and wondered what it was.* Tempting, but I'd kill him. I am surprised you haven't. I thought you'd be overjoyed at being able to have a decent visit with your mother...that thing which has been denied to you in a world where others are able to see whom they wished while you didn't get to see the one you wanted to see the most. It is almost morning. Most likely he won't or can't make a move then. I think you should visit her then...no I want you to see her then. I don't know what's happening to you and if something goes wrong I might not know what to do. Wouldn't it be best to know what could happen and try to prevent it rather than have something happen with no knowledge?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:06 pm
*GL shook his. head. He felt stupid for feeling so hesitant to see his mom's soul now. He just felt like staying with everyone here for a few days, and he was also admittedly rather nervous about seeing his mom for the first time in... well... since he was probably 12? Considering he was over 500 years old now, that's a long time.*

Sorry, you're very right. My new... form.. has already done several unexpected things, even if they haven't been dangerous yet. I shouldn't risk it anymore than I have. I'm going to finish up a few quick things, then head there as soon as I can....

...Oh, and God forbid, should things go crazy while I'm gone... Uh, more so than usual, I mean, heh... There's a number of teleport charms in my desk. Black and the others can use those to get to safety at my cousin's fortress.

*Just before he left after finishing his last miinute business, a single rather sincere thought slipped out of his mind.*

Please, be careful. I don't want to lose you guys.

*He couldn't help but think that somehow, things would still go absolutely nuts. It seemed to be the pattern to the chaos as of late, anyway.*

- - - - -

*The ghosts still clung to Daphne when she stood, perching themselves on her shoulder while she talked with Black. Suddenly, Tim (the orange one), began chirping in his indifferent manner to the other three ghosts. They all squeaked and chirp back in kind, and then Tim bounded off Daph's shoulder, slipping out from underneath her door in a flash.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:18 am
Daphne was distracted for a second by Tim's quick action, then she shrugged. She looked down at the paper. She took a deep breath, "How did you know," She write back, after a pause "that I am afraid?"  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:14 pm
*BlackMN sniffed Daphne, pointed at her own nose with a wink, and continued to take off the old sheets.*

You do have one of those portible phones don't you? I could always call you. I didn't say you had to be away long...just as long as you can stand to be away is fine. At least then you would have put effort into figuring out what is going on. *She sighed in his head and seemed a bit sad and worried. She didn't want to hurt him again.* Then you could tell me whatever you find out, so I know.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:04 pm
*GL idly rubbed one of the metal fore-arm bands he always wore. One of them doubled as a computer device, so he could stay in touch with Rosemary that way if need be.*

Yeah, I have something like a phone. I don't think I'll be away too long anyway. I'll find out what I need to, then let you know what I discover.

*He then left her the number to reach him, and went on his way.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:28 am
Daph gave Black a curious look, "It's so strong you can smell it?" She whispered in wonder. She was barely audiable over the music. Her voice sort of blended with it. Then she took the pen in her hand and started to write: The man who cursed me.

Cian heard the music and began to get annoyed. He was lying on his bed trying to think of possibilities. What had been her old name? He asked himself, as if it could give him a clue to whom she was now. Then he began to remember it...

Evelyn Kraft

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:44 pm
*BlackMN nodded at her wonderment. That's right, she thought. She sighed a little wishing she had Rosemary's communication skills at that point and began to write:* To be a vampire is to be cursed? I'm sorry Daph, but I can't boot him out as long as he doesn't give me reason to and follows the rules...but if he comes near you and doesn't leave after you ask a couple times, I'll warn him and if he does it again boot him out. Tight leash okay?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:33 pm
Not yet, Daph scribbled, Please, don't warn him yet. He won't recognize me! I've changed since the last time He has seen me. Besides, she paused before continuing, it is not the vampire curse he layed down on me. She took a deep breath. He lied a connecting curse on me.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games