0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
MAYB SO
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

takemeawaytoparadise

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:00 pm
SO i LOVE MUSiC. i DONT LiKE COUNTRY HATE iT SRY 4 THE GUY WHO DO LiKE iT.WUT MUSIC U GUYS iN TO?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:13 pm
music is my life. i will listen to most everything. except rap and hip hop.  

Scared Crow

KeelanAbduxuel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:00 pm
I love it all except rap. Rap to me sounds all the same. Its either about sex, drugs, or violence and, to me, its not worth listening to.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:37 am
musics okay but i want something to look at  

toricmpbll

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:06 am
I heart music..it is the best..ever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:54 am
well, i'm into Metal and classic rock. other than that whatever sounds good i might listen to it.  

Angel Muerto

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:26 pm
Angel Muerto
well, i'm into Metal and classic rock. other than that whatever sounds good i might listen to it.
i've got a song or two that you can listen to but you need to sign up for napster 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:47 pm
KookieMunzta
Angel Muerto
i've got a song or two that you can listen to but you need to sign up for napster 3nodding

don't you have to pay to be on napster? cause i don't wanna sign up if i have to pay.  

Angel Muerto

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:01 pm
I really like oldies music for some reason. I kind of like rap. only Eminem though  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:15 pm
most oldies kick a**. well, the oldies from the 50's and 60's. nowadays people refer to stuff from the 70's and 80's as oldies confused  

Angel Muerto

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:19 pm
Angel Muerto
most oldies kick a**. well, the oldies from the 50's and 60's. nowadays people refer to stuff from the 70's and 80's as oldies confused

70's maybe. but not 80's.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:28 pm
BlackBloodJIn
Angel Muerto

70's maybe. but not 80's.

over here we got some people calling the 80's stuff as oldies. as for me i only consider the 50's and some 60's as oldies. the rest of the 60's and 70's are more like classic rock  

Angel Muerto

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:23 am
Angel Muerto
KookieMunzta
Angel Muerto

don't you have to pay to be on napster? cause i don't wanna sign up if i have to pay.
not anymore..i think you can listen to a song 5 times and then you have to pay 99cents 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:24 am
BlackBloodJIn
I really like oldies music for some reason. I kind of like rap. only Eminem though
eminem is the s**t..i got tons of his stuff on youtube xd

[KookieMunzta]

takemeawaytoparadise

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:22 pm
BlackBloodJIn

i like ur thinking.did u now he retierd!!!im really gonna misss eminem!  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff