like it?
  yes
  no
View Results

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:09 pm
i finnally got my new bike i'm so happy
this is a pic from the interent of what it looks like
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:48 pm
it's awesome. i would have gone with some darker colors but the bike is sweet.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:49 pm
Angel Muerto
it's awesome. i would have gone with some darker colors but the bike is sweet.
it was the only one i liked if they had red and black i would so buy it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:54 pm
regardless of the colors that's one tight bike twisted  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:56 pm
Angel Muerto
thanks but it looks better in real life. i better like it because i payed $300 on it and my parents put $100 on it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:04 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
thanks but it looks better in real life. i better like it because i payed $300 on it and my parents put $100 on it

you got no choice but to like it now. which is cool though cause you do like it.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:06 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

you got no choice but to like it now. which is cool though cause you do like it.
yep but my dad got pissy because we had the bar of the seat cut because it was to tall but he thinks it's to short but i like it just the way it is  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:10 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

yep but my dad got pissy because we had the bar of the seat cut because it was to tall but he thinks it's to short but i like it just the way it is

well, you're the one who's gonna be riding it. so it should be adjusted to where it would be more comfortable for you. but yea. dad's are always getting all pissy about everything.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:14 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

well, you're the one who's gonna be riding it. so it should be adjusted to where it would be more comfortable for you. but yea. dad's are always getting all pissy about everything.
what about u? if u ever have kids will u get pissy at everything?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:21 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

that's a good question. i think if i had kids of my own i'd be a little more nicer to them. but then who knows.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:24 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

that's a good question. i think if i had kids of my own i'd be a little more nicer to them. but then who knows.
i think u would be grate at being a father  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:25 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

how come you say that?  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:26 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

how come you say that?
u seem like a nice guy to me  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:31 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

how come you say that?

i'm usually a nice guy. unless you cross me than i'm not so nice. other than that i just like to joke around. have fun. stuff like that. the people who know me know that if i say something mean or bad or whatever that i'm usually just messing around and don't actually mean it.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:33 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

how come you say that?

i'm usually a nice guy. unless you cross me than i'm not so nice. other than that i just like to joke around. have fun. stuff like that. the people who know me know that if i say something mean or bad or whatever that i'm usually just messing around and don't actually mean it.
i'v seen that but u probley would never let them be brats i hope  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces