Reply The Gold Mine
my day at school Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:25 pm
my day startes on the bus. we get there when the ball rings. then i go throw my frist class i found i suck at nouns and all that stuff. then oral com the teacher scared the s**t out of me. then french oh my god. i had to walk from one end of the halway to the other then down stairs. i had to walk across the street up 2 flits of stairs. then i had to find the class so down another long hallway. then it was lunch so i had to go down the hall way. then down the stairs and aross the street. then up stairs to my locker then down stairs to have lunch. after lunch i crossed the street again and up the 2 flits of stairs and down the long hallway. then class let out and there was another set of stairs so i was like how about we try them. i go dowan 5 flits of stairs out a dorr in to hell knows were. then i had to go back up them. then down the hall way to the stairs and down 2 flits of stairs and aross the street. then up more stars then i had to run to my next class. then class was over and i went to my locker then down the stairs again. then i walked the long line of buses to find my bus then walk back then my friend found the bus in the other dacation. so that was my stair filled day.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:22 pm
Wow, I'm sorry. I didn't have any trouble my first day. But our campus is smaller. By alot. Only 685 students!  

BlackBloodJin

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:23 pm
BlackBloodJIn
Wow, I'm sorry. I didn't have any trouble my first day. But our campus is smaller. By alot. Only 685 students!
u suck i had tons of stairs to go up and down and we have over 3000  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:25 pm
man....id hate to do that kind of walking...of course...its excellent work for your butt....(no joke, just do two stairs at a time....) my last year in school...my classes...only one is far away...and the other three classes are one right on top of the other...(only one flight per class....)  

RoninRampage

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:24 pm
damnn... that's one serious workout. all them stairs would drive me crazy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:02 pm
Angel Muerto
i thought i was going to die. but i have to do it all tommorow to big fun rolleyes  

toricmpbll

owlninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:47 pm
my school is small i mean it's not that small around 1,000 kids but i started like a month ago cry  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:50 pm
squrell
my school is small i mean it's not that small around 1,000 kids but i started like a month ago cry
we have over 3000  

toricmpbll

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:01 pm
And there still isn't enough room!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:16 pm
BlackBloodJIn
And there still isn't enough room!!!
nope  

toricmpbll

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:08 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
i thought i was going to die. but i have to do it all tommorow to big fun rolleyes

at least you'll get a good work out. you'll be in good shape for your boxing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:09 pm
toricmpbll
squrell
we have over 3000

both high school's in my city have about 3000 kids each. and the city had to remodel both of them cause there wasn't nearly enough room for the students.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:11 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

i'm not going to tak it crying my mom said we could just work out at the home gym. but i do get to go on weekends for fun  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:15 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

i'm not going to tak it crying my mom said we could just work out at the home gym. but i do get to go on weekends for fun

that sucks. not cool on that.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:55 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

that sucks. not cool on that.
ya realy i'm not talking to my mom rite now  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas