Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
Favorite Childhood Activties Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to be a kid again?
  Yes, I long for the care free days of childhood...
  No, being an adult/teen is way better.
  Who am I to go against time?
  *sticks out tongue* You're a poopy head! *runs away*
View Results

TintedShades

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:59 pm
A lot of people look back fondly on when they were a child and wish that they could do the same things that they did back then.
I remember some of my favorite things to do were riding my tricycle and petal car, playing with paints, and watching Fraggle Rock (if any of you guys even know what that show is xd ).

So here is a place to share your favorite things you did when you were younger biggrin .

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:47 pm
Hmm..I remember playing Barbies and watching the Power Rangers.....
I was obsessed with the Power Rangers.

And I used to dance to the song Achy Breaky Heart. XD

Oh goddess....the days of my childhood......  

KinaMorii

Friendly Seeker

Hakura88

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:44 am
I was obsessed with Power Rangers, too. I remember my mom bought me this cardboard cut out of Tommy as the Green Ranger. She even got herself one, although it was the White Ranger Tommy. My grandpa wanted the Kimberly cardboard cut out. He loved her, and Goldar too. I also had this really weird crush on Rito. My grandpa and mom bought some flowers, and left it on the doorstep. I opened the door, and the tag said the flowers were from Rito. My mom is still trying to convince me that it really was Rito who left the flowers on the doorstep. sweatdrop I even went to the live show they had. Rocky waved to me, even though I was waving to Tommy.

I also remember my obsession of playing with action figures. I'd always do these crossovers between movies and cartoons and stuff. I still remember the time I tried to get my Ripley (Aliens) toy to marry my Robin (Batman) toy. I had Stinkie from Casper be the guy who married them. I distinctly remember saying 'awfully wedded wife' instead of 'lawfully wedded wife'.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:24 am
My childhood was not one I want to really devulge into... I would rather keep it in a bottle and on a shelf for the rest of all eturnity. stare  

n1t3ang3l(Tenshi)

KinaMorii

Friendly Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:45 pm
Hakura88
I was obsessed with Power Rangers, too. I remember my mom bought me this cardboard cut out of Tommy as the Green Ranger. She even got herself one, although it was the White Ranger Tommy. My grandpa wanted the Kimberly cardboard cut out. He loved her, and Goldar too. I also had this really weird crush on Rito. My grandpa and mom bought some flowers, and left it on the doorstep. I opened the door, and the tag said the flowers were from Rito. My mom is still trying to convince me that it really was Rito who left the flowers on the doorstep. sweatdrop I even went to the live show they had. Rocky waved to me, even though I was waving to Tommy.

I also remember my obsession of playing with action figures. I'd always do these crossovers between movies and cartoons and stuff. I still remember the time I tried to get my Ripley (Aliens) toy to marry my Robin (Batman) toy. I had Stinkie from Casper be the guy who married them. I distinctly remember saying 'awfully wedded wife' instead of 'lawfully wedded wife'.

Haha......I had the HUGEST crush on the Green Ranger. I still think that he was the most awesome bad guy ever. I never got to see the live show...but I watched the movie over and over and over again.....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:24 pm
@Hakura88 and KinaMorii

So many people I know were obsessed with the power rangers! They tell me they used to watch the show every day. I personally never got into it.  

TintedShades

~The~Wully~Bully~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:57 pm
We didnt have much when I was little but my mom found stuff for us to do and we made up alot of things. I like making mud pies and mud things. Crayons(just anything with them), playing house with my sis, cooking(pretending with toys), I liked cleaning the little ornaments on the shelf( my nan would send us tons of little glass animals and stuff, and my mom would sit me on the counter and it would keep me ocupied for hours, cleaning and playing {making up stories that I ran through my head} I never broke any of them too, which surprises me now cause I'm clumsy).
walking down the road( I live in the forest so its like walking in the middle of nowhere), I watched the power rangers( my sister had some of the original action figures of the original ones, and she gave them away which she regrets now). I really like babar for some reason( I love elephants), reading books( my mom would get like 25 at a time to read, my favorite was thge care bears, and I really liked the art in the patricia polacco ones.) And tons of other stuff.

oh and I wanted to be a ballerina so I would wear a pink tutu all the time  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:27 pm
I miss the stuff I did in kindergarten... that was fun... I liked to play at the water table and paint a lot. User Image  

MartianGirl from PlanetV

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:03 am
I liked putting make-up on my little sisters! ninja Heheheheh...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:40 pm
@ ~The~Wully~Bully~
You wore a pink tutu, that is so cute!

@ the luffly Emma-chan
I loved playing with paints too. I always got my hands in them mrgreen .

@ PunctureWounds
Yes, that was me stare .

TintedShades

MartianGirl from PlanetV

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:28 pm
PunctureWounds
I liked putting make-up on my little sisters! ninja Heheheheh...

rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:55 pm
I can only really say:

LEGO  

Wall Mine

Typyro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:38 pm
haha i used to watch barney a lot but i wouldnt really watch, i just shot him with a dart gun, i also remember a very embarasing one that im not gonna share  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:19 pm
.~[Radioactive sheep]~.
I can only really say:

LEGO

I loved lego! It was my favorite toy blaugh .  

TintedShades

TintedShades

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:20 pm
Typyro
haha i used to watch barney a lot but i wouldnt really watch, i just shot him with a dart gun, i also remember a very embarasing one that im not gonna share

Haha lol . Now I'm curious about the embarrasing one...  
21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games