Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
Babies! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babies?
  I love 'em!
  No thanks...
  *gurgle*
View Results

TintedShades

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:21 pm
Babies, babies, babies!

Here, you can discuss your favorite names for babies, your previous experiences with babies, what you were like when you were a baby, whatever!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:34 am
hi im katie im 18 i have a daughter shes 3 months old named jessica ranae shes awesome i love having a daughter  

.Stolen.Idenity.

TintedShades

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:19 pm
That's such a nice name! My sister just recently had a baby boy and he's really great too!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:07 am
Yeah! Here he is! (v see sig v) Isn't he adorable!  

PunctureWounds

TintedShades

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:25 pm
heart Yes heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:36 pm
I am too young to have one, but I love the name Crysta- don't know, I just do.  

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TintedShades

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:03 pm
That's a nice name.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:36 pm
I love babies or at least I love girl babies! Boys seem a little harder to handle but they're still cute! I took care of my oldest cousin (she's five now) when she was a baby. I even offered to change her diaper! At the time I was living with my Aunt and Uncle so it was really nice.

Let's see...
When I have a kid (in about 10 or 15 years if ever)
I think I'd name a boy either Sam (his full name would either be Samwise or Samuel. I'd pick Samwise but my husband may not like it ^_^) or William (but I don't think I'd ever call him Bill or Billy or Willy... just Will or William)
And I'd name a girl either Logan (I love this name for a girl and yet I hate it for a boy) or Isabella (She could either be called Izzy or Bela or Bell but I think I'd end up calling her Isabella all the time just because I like the way the name sounds ^_^)
I would never name a kid a strange name without making sure that it had a normal sounding nickname. Like with Samwise, the kid could be called Sam but I'd never name my son anything like Aragorn or Elrond (maybe Meriadoc or Peregrin... but again that would probably depend on if my husband would let me get away with it ^_^)  

Mantle 1991

TintedShades

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:50 pm
I'm sensing that you enjoy Lord of the Rings...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:18 pm
I adore babies, and I can't wait to have my own children one day (too bad they can't stay little forever though!).

I come from this wacky overly large family so that, there is practically always a baby somewhere. For a while, there was a period where a lot of children were being born, and I love having all these little ones to play with. <33

My second cousin Brandon though, really took me by surprise, since we're a totally asian family and here's this darling little thing with blue eyes! I'm envious. I want to have blue-eyed kids one day too, they're too pretty. xd

TrishieChan

Lelar Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:55 pm
.Stolen.Idenity.
hi im katie im 18 i have a daughter shes 3 months old named jessica ranae shes awesome i love having a daughter

She's a cutie. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:56 pm
I have a 7 year old son and a 8 month old daughter.
Their names are Jakob Daniel and Rylei Kalea Jade.
I love them so much.. heart heart heart  

Lelar Bear

Lelar Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:58 pm
PunctureWounds
Yeah! Here he is! (v see sig v) Isn't he adorable!

AWW. so cute!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:03 pm
This is my daughter Rylei

User Image

This is my son Jakob he is not a baby anymore but he is my baby.

User Image  

Lelar Bear

KuroChouKunoichi

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:53 pm
biggrin

*insert fangirl squeals*

BABIES heart Your babies are so ridiculously cute biggrin !

Hmm...I'm not sure what'll I'll name my babies in the future. It really depends on what I'm into when that happens. Something cute like Colette, Rosette, Kaoru, Cecille, Marian...and for boys...well, that's harder, but I like Guy XD

(those are all from either anime/video games XD)  
21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games