Submit

Hana Maehata

OG Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:33 pm
Okay, okay. I keep hearing people say "Dude, Demyx was hard!" And to say the least, he's not supposed to be. He was easy for me both times, but that's probably because I was on normal mode. Tell me, what mode were YOU on when you fought (and sadly had to defeat) Demyx?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:26 pm
I was on normal mode, and it was pretty easy for me too. I am now doing proud mode so we shall see. He wasn't a hard person at all, I just ran out of time a few times, but nothing hard about him.  

fantasydreamer74

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:54 pm
Proud mode. It was fun. Though there was this one time where I drove into Anti-form for awhile. It actually helped. sweatdrop Poor Demyx. He should have sung a song. Or be in a battle with another Org member. Now that would have been fun. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:43 pm
Actually, there's a reaction command called "Show Stealer" where he plays his sitar.

I'm sorry but I see innuendo in that xDD  

Hana Maehata

OG Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:46 pm
How? I don't get it?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:20 pm
fantasydreamer74
How? I don't get it?
it's one of those action command things. After some moments of fighting, you should be able to beat him/or deplete some hp by doing show stealer command.  

Keyblade Ninja

Organization XIII Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:31 pm
Demyx was easy  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:11 am
Keyblade Ninja
fantasydreamer74
How? I don't get it?
it's one of those action command things. After some moments of fighting, you should be able to beat him/or deplete some hp by doing show stealer command.

No I meant to Hana, how does she innuedo in that.  

fantasydreamer74

Demyx06

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:32 am
Hmm i hear am hard and easy
-reads mini book- eek sweatdrop Oh the game Demyx sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:11 pm
normal mode and it took me how many times like 50x. Yea over 50x just to beat him the frist 20x I relized I didn't go to Agrabah then after i beat that I still couldn't beat him, well the time when Demyx said "DANCE WATER DANCE" I keep on saying DANCE B*TCH DANCE instead and when I said the right thing I finaly won so thaz my story  

Rellexia

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:54 pm
Depending on what level you were on at the time and the abilities that were available would also make a differance in the difficulty level.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:21 pm
I thought he was hard to beat, but only because of the time thing. If it weren't for that, he'd be a piece of cake. Oh, I played on Normal.  

Ankoku_Ryuu

hans-herschel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:58 pm
Demyx wasn't much of a fight on Normal Mode, if I remember correctly. The only problem I had with the first fight, which ended up taking multiple tries only because of this, is that I couldn't figure out how to destroy his water clones fast enough. I was still getting used to Reaction Commands, so it took a while to notice (plus I was playing the Japanese version, so it takes me an extra second to read the command names, and they pop up so fast). Playing on Proud Mode, the second battle was difficult only because it took a while to figure out how to coordinate attacks, react to patterns and prepare for water dances and whatnot. Plus, you take so much extra damage in that mode already. . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:46 pm
I've beaten him on all three modes and he wasn't that tough. it was running out of time with the water clones. I get all sad and stuff when i had to kill him.  

Annissina Fhang

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:15 pm
I think it was only hard for some coz of the time thingy, but really, all you do is poress the triangle stressed  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff